How many times does it have to be repeated. U.S. policies in Guatemala, and other SA countries...

How many times does it have to be repeated. U.S. policies in Guatemala, and other SA countries, have caused the economic disparity that has led to refugees being forced to leave. We owe these people refuge if they seek it. BAKA

Attached: 1521098989002.jpg (720x696, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/s/story/timeline-us-intervention-central-america-a9bea9ebc148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We dropped two atomic bombs on Japan back in the mid-1940s, killing 100,000 people each, in less time than it takes to shitpost; and Christ did nothing. The death of a girl being forced to walk however many miles because its parents were lazy and stupid means nil.

fuck usa

God works in mysterious ways, user, including allowing mass genocide in far away lands so that true believers can live in peace and harmony.

>U.S. policies in Guatemala, and other SA countries, have caused the economic disparity that has led to refugees being forced to leave.

What the fuck does that even mean?

FUCK Everything south of the border lol you deserved it all and worse.

It means gibsmedat.

Don't waste your time looking for an argument from these people.

He thinks we owe Colonials something because we squeeze them for resources they're too inept to use

>We owe these people refuge
GREAT! Please post your home address so that you can PERSONALLY take in two dozen Guatemalans. You can feed them, clothe then, and they can stay in your house.

Attached: Aztec Pepe.png (459x425, 439K)

It's partially true.
The Dole corporation really fucked over all the countries that grow bananas, to the point that banana farmers are basically Dole slaves.

Her death is her parents fault. By the time the border agents got her it was already to late.

Did I say he was wrong? I said he thinks we OWE them something. Fuck them, they work for us in those shitholes. I don't need to see them here

Attached: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (406x395, 20K)

even if we change those policies beanmilk drinkers like yourself will still bitch and moan for us to take spics so why bother?

I love how the left alienates Christians. it's like they forget that a lot of Blacks and Hispanics are Christian. they may never vote GOP but they will never vote for the dems. if dems knocked off their anti Christian shit they would fare better.

Let them all die. God will know his own.

where was christ when Christianity lost north africa and the east Mediterranean? where was he during the crusades? where was he during the genocide of Christians in east asia? where is he now as china and north korea continue to persecute the "true believers"

Why did you make another thread? Is it because you fucked up your proxy reply in ?

OP is saying it's the fault of the U.S. for all the immigrants migrating into the U.S. Which honestly is not entirely wrong. The U.S. does what is in the best interest of the U.S. Sometimes the best interest of the U.S. does not go along with what's best for the other country. Biggest example of that is the international drug war we started. Prove me wrong

medium.com/s/story/timeline-us-intervention-central-america-a9bea9ebc148

Attached: 45166257_2232977820303190_3024610167065935872_n.jpg (720x801, 55K)

>Sometimes the best interest of the U.S. does not go along with what's best for the other country.
So not having communism is bad for all the little communists who are now trying to invade the US?

I cannot wait for the day that the Chilean military comes here and helps us wipe out all the communists to return the favor we did them in 1973

Central and South america has been a shithole long before US intervention and their people have been trying to get here illegally ever since we established the welfare state. Don't let a single ive in.

>The CIA does what is in the best interest of the CIA Sometimes the best interest of the CIA does not go along with what's best for the U.S.

ftfy

Those werent true believers, mysterious ways, etc etc. Stop questioning God.

>Fuck the USA!
>l-let me i-in
Tough luck, try one of the cuck nations that just made your laziness a human right

>thinking only white Christian voters are against migration
We don't owe them shit. They took the journey at their own risk.
And no, South/ Central America wasn't a drug and violence free utopia before "muh three letter agency scapegoat"
It was always a shithole. They can't self govern and mass importing them here is insane if you somehow think that's a good thing for anyone

Common sense would dictate you expressing anger towards the parents which forced her into this dangerous situation. But, unfortunately, you are a fucking retard.

PROTEST ABORTIONS
OR
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Being persecuted and killed alongside them.

it means jews have been stealing all their shekels.

Christshamers like this should be crucified.
[insert smuggie]

>where was he during the Crusades?

Kicking ass and taking names

And there it is...
>I have the answer for all this violence, strife, poverty, and illicit drug trade plaguing Central and South America, it was...the CIA!"
Care to elabora...
>it was the CIA because they do secret things that I'm not sure of but I'm pretty sure it was the CIA. I read a Tom Clancy book once.

This guy gets it

These people are beyond retarded

Attached: 3313EAC4-60DD-45B1-824A-F7382DD097F4.jpg (1242x1994, 1.16M)

OP confirmed faggot

Stop blaming white people for your own failures and lack of merit.

Her parents killed her. They were responsible for her safety and their dumb spic asses trotted her through the desert without preparations until she died. Who the fuck else would be responsible for the child's safety than it's parents? A country that they're not even in?

>Memeflag
>Twitter screenshot
>Shit post
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>pic 100% related- wait until you see it ;)

Attached: DURR3.png (870x1897, 2.97M)

Another jew kike trying to appeal to our "morality".
In the end the UN is as dumb as nails, and they are responsible for the deaths of every migrant that dead because of their money and lies.
Fuck the UN.
Pic was taken by Pedowood Jew, read comments in pic.

Attached: 1532246496536.jpg (1200x777, 92K)

Is the US the caretaker of the world now?

>No one has blamed the parents for failing to keep their child hydrated
This is the most infuriating shit right here. An American parent lets their kid die of dehydration and they face prison. A fucking wetback does it and it's our fault.

Attached: bad-santa.jpg (1000x563, 277K)

>speaking of loyd kaufmann

Attached: e35b17a1dec5ca735ac92ade3550e1ce988dff8d24dc6c35d1ea91ef3c341cbe.png (551x593, 290K)

No.

>How many times does it have to be repeated. U.S. policies in Guatemala, and other SA countries, have caused the economic disparity that has led to refugees being forced to leave. We owe these people refuge if they seek it. BAKA
So we shouldn't pursue our own best interests? Use your fucking brain.

and it gets better...

Attached: 1532246535154.jpg (1200x770, 147K)

and better...

Attached: EBwmlHJ.jpg (754x1024, 120K)

and then it starts to make since...

Attached: Z4w4JOo.png (1023x669, 200K)

>show flag
>happy hanukkah
Boycott Israel

Attached: 845B3F09-7746-4259-9469-08D2355D2605.jpg (802x954, 270K)

fuck off bot, what is this "we" shit. Show your flag jew.

Attached: heartbreak.jpg (750x626, 95K)

>meme flag
>anime buzzword
Fuck off and sage

Attached: trump reddit.jpg (320x320, 40K)

They are everywhere, they are sick. Time to gas the Jews (by Jews I mean Jews that are actively involved in these crimes) again.

Attached: e0681dde8106ed0644f6cec31b0ada0d34f9d8a3d15a2e06cf61347badf98f1d.png (639x1330, 994K)

Based

This nation owes nothing to anyone. We owe everything to this nation.

Yea cuz all the other 50 percent negro countries in the world are paradises

Fuck you you dickless dick bitch the hate you give out towrdas will get you killed mother waist thruster man i cannot believe what your faggot cum craving ass mouth just said YOU LITTLE BITCH

Show flag.

>we

Nice try, schlomo.

It looks something like this.

>claim you have to leave Honduras because it's horrible and evil and blah blah blah
>"oh but I'll go back if you give me 50k"

Fuck your lies.
And you put your own kids in danger.

Attached: image_for_emotional_blackmailing_bullshit_artist.jpg (880x659, 102K)

Now show me a ven diagram of losers that take to Twitter to show us all how much they care about their fellow man yet have never done anything to help anyone, ever.

This is one area where liberals need to be checked harder. They love to bash Christians but almost invariably Christians are far more charitable and do much more humanitarian work.

There's plenty of shit in the Bible about god instructing his people to build fortified walls.

Exactly. She already had a 105 fever when handed over. They did what they could but she was too far gone when they got her. Love how the left is spinning this shit. The parents should have to pay for the expensive medical bill.

Wouldn't a wall deter these people from crossing miles in the desert with no water?

That's the trouble with biblical references. There's rationalizations for just about anything. Including getting drunk and fucking your blooded daughters to continue your pure bloodline.

"we" owe

yes, so you are an american, and stupid

how about learn how to vote so you dont have stupid fucking policies fucking up other countries for your power hungry war mongering ways

Sure thing right after we make a Venn diagram of people who demand we let refugees in and people who will personally house said refugees.

Attached: 1484176813909.png (443x374, 227K)

>leftwing retards blame their inferiority on their superiors

Well I suppose technically if we weren’t so much better than you then you wouldn’t be “poor” as poverty is relative but it’s still a bit of a stretch

>another leftwing retard who thinks shitskins aren’t travelling because they want more gibs

>U.S. policies in Guatemala, and other SA countries, have caused the economic disparity that has led to refugees being forced to leave.
Wrong, dipshit. These places are shit for the same reason that they've always been shit: they're full of fucktard south americans.

(((US Policies))) and then turn around to say we owe them refuge and a stipend. This is why Jews are Jews and fuck everyone too stupid to understand this.

Keep blaming us for the problems, then blaming us for not fixing them. People respond well to that and totally don't vote for people like Trump. you'd be better off just shutting the fuck up and hoping people do what you want. You'd have better results. It's like telling someone they need to switch off of a certain character in OW. Even if they needed to, they're not going to now because you told them too. Stop.

Attached: Jeepers_038.jpg (665x1000, 146K)

Nice fucking meme flag

>Some godless kike quotes Christian doctrine to justify something.
>Christian refutes with alternative teaching
>Godless kike says it doesn't matter because they don't believe in the bible
This happens constantly and no one goes one step further to point out that the whole point was to manipulate someone with shit they don't believe. Reichsaucers from Antarctica can't get here soon enough.

Lol. This user bringing fire.

>How many times does it have to be repeated. U.S. policies in Guatemala, and other SA countries, have caused the economic disparity that has led to refugees being forced to leave

I voted for Ron Paul, fuck you, I wanted to be nice and just cut all the welfare so you'd have no incentive to come in the first fucking place, now we have to play the dick measuring game with Trump and build a wall just to show everyone we can

Why? We killed Communists. Have you seen Venezuela? We should've killed more, honestly.

What a dorky looking faggot LMAO.

The left can't meme

>wordswordswordswordswords

Make your own goddam policies. It's your country, not the burger's.

How has no one posted this yet? It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1544793910031.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Yes its my duty to provide for brown people who breed more then they can afford.

Im fucking sick of this shit.

>government of USA acts against the interests of the people and implements policies no one voted for
>American people OWE for this.
No, the Jews should have THEIR wealth redistributed, and removed from any power positions, and we can end this whole charade for once.
But you're a kike yourself so you'll never propose an actual solution or course of action that doesnt kill whites and make you profit.

Completely not ok with that kid dying. Her father should be imprisoned for child endangerment.

Amen

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_20180830_um_21.14.12.jpg (2632x1458, 191K)

I believe he is questioning the idiots that presume to speak for god.

Attached: james-gunn.jpg (640x827, 58K)

Yea, that list would include only the people who brought her across the border illegally, and the voices in your nutcase skull, shitbag.
Give me a reason to nuke Mexico and Central America, I'm fucking begging you.

Amen.

>God should save people on this hell on Earth and no one should ever suffer.

I can tell you are a boomer. They all have this fucked up attitude. Ever thought that there is more to existence then this shit hole of a planet?

amen

Attached: 1540807834029.gif (500x407, 976K)

Everyone attempting to cross the border should be shot like the invaders they are.

Including women and children.

Humanitarian organizations aiding illegals should be charged and they should lose their 501c status.

Why do leftists always use such emotionally charged language when defending shitskins yet when shitskins murder our children (happens more often than kids starving in the desert) they don't give a shit?

They don't actually care about muh children, they only use them as political tools.

AHAHAHAHAHA
Germany and Japan had world-class economies just 30 years after being completely destroyed. Poor mudgoblins think they could be rich if only nobody messed with their corrupt communist leaders during the Cold War. Dios Mio!

Because you are trying to rationalize propaganda coming straight from the mouth of the enemy. They have one goal in mind, erase you, your family, and everything important to you from existence.

TBF Germany had a LOT of capital injected with The Marshall Plan, senpai. but overall you're right, Krauts and Japs will be successful at whatever under any circumstances.

>CIA secretly fucks shit up in other countires for decades because theyre corrupt jews
>proceed to blame every single tax working American that literally had no idea shit was happening
>post epic post on Jow Forums

Germany and Japan have both been sucking on the U.S tit since WW2.

This. Never waste time playing honor games with the honorless. Morality is a weapon to them and not a standard they set for themselves. Only those they wish to subjugate. Jewish playbook 101

Why did El Gliko murder the girl? Did he drink her blood after she was dead? Like Hillary or Podesta would?

Fpbp

Share blue at work tonight! Do you have danger hair?