Age & Your Views on Race

> Do you really believe racial enmity / race war is just starting to get bad?
Do you have any knowledge of
> class struggles throughout America's history
> mass immigrant assimilation history of the country (Scots Irish, Chinese, Italian, Irish, Vietnamese, etc)
most importantly
> Have you done ANY research on the storied history of Black vs White race riots of the last 160 years?
would your current view of racial harmony be different if you understood that BLACKS refuse to exist peaceably without rioting/looting in any Western society?

Attached: 1544482899813.gif (1469x2104, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=qKjuTv85Maw
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
bitchute.com/video/wC16hmdWsH8j/
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

This is a data mining thread.

Checked.
How many newfags will reply to this thread unironically.

I'm not reading all that shit Mr. Glow-in-the-dark, just know that I'm really looking forward to killing niggers indiscriminately if society ever collapses

>This is a data mining thread.
check the gallery, newfren
> IT'S ALL SHIT

Attached: autism-defined.png (1365x767, 1.32M)

Checked. Thanks, bro.

SAGE

Blacks look like poo.
Indians, too.

Ching chong ping pong,
Ding dong ming mong.

Whites are the greatest,
And all the Jews hate us.

Attached: 9D62C082-16BE-4CBF-A20E-D1353432D06F.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

WHO IS SHE

lol
> NU Jow Forums
> "we don't ever talk about RACE here!!"
> "DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN!"

Attached: 1531625529057.png (480x380, 186K)

Look at those tits.

wtf? who is this guy?

Joe Biden

Next Democrat nominee for president.

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~ Wa-What!

Attached: 1487041727158.gif (226x224, 180K)

Built for breeding

im sorry what did you say? also nice tits

I am about to celebrate my elevety-first birthday.

The elves and orcs are beginning to get along...I often see elf-orcish couples at the mall...although to be honest, their kids are all ugly.

Goblins are generally too stupid to work hard, but I am aware that they did have class struggles after migrating to Bree.

The Orc riots only further the idea that Orcs are lazy..but surely after a few more generations of mixing with elves, a new less violent grey race will emerge and things will calm down.

> Joe Biden
>google it
>first video
youtube.com/watch?v=qKjuTv85Maw

DAFUQ US DAT?

Attached: negão do zap.png (625x410, 202K)

The left stokes the race wars to distract their little minions away from a class war.

Sage threads like this one.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

>Sage

Attached: 1512413255666.gif (1221x850, 425K)

I think race is a good way to stereotype to avoid potential danger or get a leg up but as soon as those stereotypes are defied in any way you should ignore them and just treat them as the person they are showing themselves to be. It's similar to clothes in that way, though clothes are usually a much better indicator.
I disagree with most people on Jow Forums and hate you all because I don't give a shit about racial pride or identity or any of that gay shit, but living in the city and current year have turned me at least a bit racist.
I also don't understand why Jow Forums hates race mixing. If you love whites so much I'd think you'd want to spread your genes as much as possible. You can't get rid of race mixing, really think of the logistics of that. People still fuck even under threat of death, you'd need to deport billions after issuing billions of DNA tests. So even from a racist perspective it only makes sense to dilute every other race's gene pool as much as possible with your own. Of course I only care about this because I hate white woman and won't let some 13 year old on Jow Forums tell me not to fuck black or yellow chicks.
You'll probably call me a jew instead of telling me why I'm wrong.

Attached: 1543941017480.jpg (1280x1235, 482K)

>I also don't understand why Jow Forums hates race mixing.
you think, maybe, this could, y'know, be a factor?
> I'll hang up and listen to your reply

Attached: GENES-RACE-INTELLIGENCE.png (1058x1447, 146K)

I dont give a fuck. Fuck hwity and fuck niggers.

Even the image you posted says it isn't universal, only some have the gene. If they demonstrate they are of normal intelligence then my point still stands. This is if you plan on raising the kid too of course. If you're just doing it to fug or wouldn't raise it if they kept an accident then I still don't see the problem.
Blacks have like 8 kids no matter what conditions you put them under. There will always be weak men of every race that fuck anything with a vagina they can get, no matter how fat, ugly, or stupid. You can't stop race mixing so again, even if you're approaching it completely based on what you're posting it only makes sense to try and dilute the spread of those genes by making white genes the majority. Would you rather live somewhere that's 70% black because they just kept having kids, or 70% mixed? The black timeline will eventually be 80%, then 90%, they will keep having black babies. The mixed timeline, assuming you dilute their genes, will be 70% mixed, then 80% mostly white, then 90% kind of tanned white, etc.
I don't even disagree with race realism, Jow Forums doesn't understand how statistics work so their approach is stupid but the science at least makes sense. My mindset is about inevitability. It's going to happen so make it happen in the best way possible and rip off the bandage.

Attached: 1543903429201.png (786x884, 610K)

Pic related.

Attached: CYKpVckW8AAwul6.jpg (562x565, 51K)

>class struggles

Leftwing retard detected. Funny how you morons don’t have the intelligence to realise that your constant shilling simply can’t work because we’re more enlightened than you, even the christcucks

>If you're just doing it to fug or wouldn't raise it if they kept an accident then I still don't see the problem

Attached: 1538870996854.jpg (250x362, 33K)

The virgin Oedipus / The Chad Cletus

>doesn't understand how statistics work
rich

Attached: 1510405256522.png (627x766, 413K)

1. I don't care
2. No
3. No
4. No

I'm only here to annoy fags and jews, and stir up shit

If I'm not ready for a kid and she won't abort, or she fucks up her birth control or something I'm not raising it. They want equality they can have it. Equal say equal responsibility. 50 50 means I'm gone.

That isn't what I was referring to. Obviously most of it is just from how many underage teenage brats hang out here, especially after the election, but Jow Forums memed themselves so hard with black jokes they started to genuinely believe that
>Statistically much, much more likely
meant
>Absolutely 100% all of them for sure
Mix in threads where people post 1 fat black or 1 ugly chink as proof the whole race is ugly. It's just silly. I can't imagine taking anything Jow Forums says seriously after seeing that sort of thing. Generally Jow Forums just has a hard time understanding percentages and populations.

Do you have any knowledge of God?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

respectfully, please watch this series
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
or
bitchute.com/video/wC16hmdWsH8j/

before you start moralizing on RACE
> as a fucking leaf
like you have any idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1325370560798.jpg (604x456, 169K)

I'm not clicking your lostboy.exe, user.
If you think you're right tell me why I'm wrong. Use your words. If you can't come up with a reason then that should probably tell you something.

Attached: 1530247503450.jpg (718x512, 22K)

how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
In each altercation it is
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

Attached: MAO-WARRIOR.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

What I love is that no matter what US city you live in, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same. History, community culture, racial mix, etc doesn't matter....the niggers will always
> rent property and ruin all the sod around trees because they've tied up their 4 pit-chow mix mongrel dogs that tear up the entire lawn
> wander around town in their pajamas, head wrap and slippers in the afternoon (when they just woke up)
> none of them ever have actual jobs. Drive through a nigger neighborhood after 11 am and see house after house and even on the boulevard/neutral ground, niggers just hanging out and loitering
> be incapable of interpreting the world around them based on statistics and facts. Is only able to perceive through emotions.
> buy T-shirts and jewelry at a Convenience Store
> gravitate towards the shittiest liquors and alcohol
> actively seek out the cheapest and most toxic narcotics to look cool
> regularly frequent Little Caesars pizza in droves, ordering like they are the floor of the NYSE in pajamas with their grandkids
> use the side of the Interstate highway as a rest area
> no capacity to see/drive beyond the horizon
> cruise the speed limit in the left lane
> riding the bumper of other cars like they are driving in the city

youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI

Attached: black-crime-stat-everywhere.png (960x846, 46K)

what did wal mart mean by this?

Attached: white christmas.jpg (1089x211, 41K)

leaf response will be
> "hmph...nope, black people are just like you and me here in Manitoba. You're wrong, Jow Forums!"

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

I think you lost track of what argument we were having. I literally said that I'm racist because I live in the city and that I stereotype at a glance for safety. I agree with everything you're saying and said I did from the start. You aren't arguing the same point you were before. I don't know if you're intentionally trying to distract or if your feelings are hurt.
>I think race is a good way to stereotype to avoid potential danger or get a leg up but as soon as those stereotypes are defied in any way you should ignore them and just treat them as the person they are showing themselves to be. It's similar to clothes in that way, though clothes are usually a much better indicator.
I disagree with most people on Jow Forums and hate you all because I don't give a shit about racial pride or identity or any of that gay shit, but living in the city and current year have turned me at least a bit racist.

34 years old.

Yes, I have knowledge of class struggle in America's history. My grandparents had a major part in LULAC operations. So yes, I know quite a bit about immigrant assimilation.

I don't give a shit about black/white race riots. I saw all I needed to see when the LA Riots happened. And I saw all I needed to see when the Trayvon and Brown riots happened. I don't blame them, really. It's the culture. It's growing up poor and without a family. Poor people of all backgrounds are godawful. The poor shouldn't be allowed to breed.

But goddamn blacks are trapped and circling the fucking drain and everyone's ENABLING their decline. Same thing's happening with hispanics. All those assimilated hispanics from before NAFTA? Flooded out by border beans. Fuck that shit.

To add, I live in Toronto. Things are very, very black here and that's why I'm racist. It's fucking always a black guy making a scene on the subway. Out of the hundreds of crazy subway lunatics I've seen only once was it a white guy.
Again, I don't disagree with any of what you posted about race. We weren't arguing about that. We were arguing about how statistics work and how race mixing as a means to avoid a 90% black population.

Attached: 1544052492133.jpg (640x652, 43K)

>Do you really believe racial enmity / race war is just starting to get bad?
The will be no race war, not enough people in the world are both racist and stupid enough to want to instigate one either. Besides, you do realize your side will not be without mass casualties right? Why would you want to risk countless rape, poverty and death of your own men, women and children in the span of a few months to years just because you're bothered by the existence of blacks and browns? Just strive for your own ethnostate safe space and be done with it.

I'm 99 years old and fuck niggers and kikes!

> AGE
> KNOW HISTORY
i believe these two factors are crucial for (Americans) to properly contextualize race here. We do live in an ADHD civilization, but if you have the benefit of experience/years you've already seen this shit they peddle to us many times already before.
> The whole black pride "awakening" I've seen in cycles for the last 40 years
> The black-on-black inner city violence I've seen every decade and each time they talk about it like its some recent phenomenon (same with education, poverty, jobs, et al)
most importantly, these "riots" and outrages of the black community
> happens EVERY decade, every generation does it and its exactly the same
> justification for looting, destroying
> placated with promises of funding and community programs

Attached: funwblacks805-NYC-beat-man-to-coma.webm (1276x720, 2.45M)

I'd like to hook her up to the milker in my brap barn...

user are you okay? That wasn't even related to what was being said. Again, I don't even disagree with you. I do think laziness, greed, and selfish justification for both are common in all people, not just blacks, but blacks do demonstrate it a lot more often. I think it might have to do with the weird tribal pseudo-hivemind their culture promotes, so when one black justifies looting because THING hurt the collective a bunch more do as well.
Again though, that isn't what we were talking about. Do you really think we can stop race mixing? I don't see it as possible. Even if every person on earth suddenly became cartoonishly racist the logistics of all those DNA tests, deportations, and where to put different classifications of people would be impossible. If you see an alternative please tell me.

Attached: 1499387059029.jpg (600x459, 64K)

Attached: 4F3CF5A3-4DA6-4ACB-BE43-EEAD366DC9A4.jpg (1280x1920, 455K)

Jews are the problem.

SAUCE

repent

Attached: 1544291906137.jpg (1080x1130, 283K)

>SAUCE

Attached: 1534175340361.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Right...sure. Age and race. Views are good.

Attached: imgres.jpg (428x319, 18K)

Okay so don't racemix in Atlanta, or just don't fuck a hood rat. This is that issue with statistics we were talking about. "A lot" or even "most" doesn't mean all. Atlanta got a news article, and you specifically picked that image, because it's an outlier and has a much higher rate than other places. Same rules with AIDS applies to every race: don't fuck whores and make sure they're clean before you do anything, use a condom.
You either think I'm telling you to go into the poorest neighborhood you can find and start raping, or you think literally every black person is a hood rat. Again, way too many are hood rats and it's absolutely a problem but there are plenty who aren't. Also Asians, you keep talking about blacks but Asians are also race mixing.

Attached: adopted-IQ.png (843x843, 249K)

>datamining
Fuck off glowie nigger

Underrated

Him and Beto as vp are leading the polls. We have to get can didates who will stand against corporate money, right now bernie and Pocahontas are the only ones.

Pocahontas intro'd a bill that would be excellent. It ,makes corporations to consider the overall good instead of max profit.

That is a master at work... does right in front of the camera!

Attached: Run_For_Your_Poopers.jpg (554x448, 38K)

How many times do I have to say I'm not disagreeing with any of this? IQ and race realism aren't the issues we're discussing. I even said why these facts support my argument even more.
Is there a reason you're not actually arguing and just posting images? Is this what Jow Forums has trained you to do? How do you discuss things in real life? Please use your words user, I want to hear from you.

Attached: 1541310310593.jpg (846x960, 88K)

Hayley Atwell

you are incorrect

Attached: 1531692352933.png (916x898, 188K)

Okay I'm going to try one more time. If we don't racemix we're going to get a bunch of niggers, whole big bunch of niggers. Then according to you and your arguments we will have a society of violent stupid thugs who are good for nothing, right?
Now if we do racemix we'll have a whole bunch of half niggers, big bunch of half niggers. Then according to you and your arguments we will have a society of mostly violent stupid thugs who are good for some things, right?
Now if we keep racemixing we'll have a whole bunch of quarter niggers, and on and on.
Do you see what I'm saying? I hope so because this is getting really boring.

Attached: 1527461295006.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

>Okay I'm going to try one more time.
FAIL

Attached: race-mixers.png (1260x2168, 236K)

Good GOD almighty this is unironically the stupidest fucking thing I've read on Jow Forums all day. You genuinely deserve stupidest comment of the day award, faggot.

Attached: 15d.gif (500x382, 125K)

Dispute me

jew me

Attached: 1532800633269.gif (2970x2483, 861K)

>We need to create multiple generations of shitskins so that we can fight the nigger hordes
>The only way to save the white race is to utterly obliterate it.
Yeah great plan Moshe. Stick to the script next time.

Do you know the mean IQ of the world, user? I believe it was around 85. That's the IQ of the human race. Humans are also generally shit-colored. On the other hand, there is a small, oppressed minority who is being targeted because of its unusual traits, but who LITERALLY invented the modern world for everyone. They've saved billions (I count that against them, personally). They've increased world wealth to new heights. They've completely changed much of society for the better, and they're bitterly hated for it. It's time we stop hating these people for having colored skin (black is the absence of light/color, white is all the colors, therefore white = colored) and colored features (actually diverse hair and eyes colors).

It's time we stand up for the colored minority of the world.

Attached: dalai_lama_0041tpk_s - Copy.jpg (749x1203, 196K)

Attached: 1543882677049.jpg (470x600, 122K)

Attached: ee89bc6c-8e4b-4299-8b9a-825367ab5267.png (349x491, 124K)

who dis