Those of you who blame the father and say the US government has no responsibility for her death would likely have...

Those of you who blame the father and say the US government has no responsibility for her death would likely have allowed your precious baby Jesus to die. She was an innocent child. Her father fled unimaginable violence (that was in many ways CAUSED BY THE USA) and risked everything trying to find a better life for them both. She was removed from him and died while in the custody of the US government. A cursory medical exam on admission would have indicated illness. And no child should go 8 hours without water, and border patrol had water to give. Ffs, if a stray dog is found it is immediately given food and water. Anyone on intake after crossing the border should be assumed to be dehydrated. If she had been properly examined and given water and food, or an IV, she might be alive. The lack of compassion and empathy in these comments is abhorrent. But, you know, Merry Christmas and all that BS.

Attached: 1532925789349.jpg (908x960, 68K)

Fuck America

She was dying of dehydration when they found her

A shame she died like that, dehydration is a bad way to go. A bullet would have been much faster.

Father left behind his wife and 3 other kids to go find work.

Not bc of violence.

Shit makes no sense.
Why not just get a job where you live?

> unimaginable violence

No, you're doing a great job imagining it.

No matter how many times you dumb shills post this bullshit, nobody is going to believe it was anything but the parents' fault. Keep it up on facebook though, lots of people there might repost it.

Attached: 1541633738611.jpg (439x450, 84K)

sauce?

Her father signed a form saying he and Jakelin were healthy. He literally killed his daughter because of how much of a terrible parent he was.

theyre like robots

you can't be voluntarily detained you dumb bitch

Attached: mfw ned2.jpg (442x341, 32K)

An act of evil that prevents a greater evil is an act of good.

Attached: 1544481303331.png (1024x768, 265K)

they would have shot her in NK, raped her in Yemen, yet her parents caused her to be dehydrated and the US couldnt save her. Even her parents said they were treated well by border patrol

Attached: Toilet.jpg (446x598, 19K)

>Parent marches child 2,000 miles across central America without proper provisions
>Child dies
>"REEEEEEEE TRROOOOOOOOOMP!!!!!"

wew lads

The fucking desert she was made to trek through?

why do you think he needs to support the weight of an adult above all those dining tables?

Attached: 1541634546582.png (592x602, 533K)

n o t m y p r o b l e m
why should I care? There will be millions more kids to replace her. The only reason you scum are so outraged in the first place is because the ordeal supports your agenda

There is no proof she died of dehydration. Preliminary autoposy said she had an infection that went septic.

she was in custody for 8 hours you fucktard, she was already dying before she arrived

she had a fever of 106, malnutrition, dehydration, and septic shock. but oh yes keep saying a simple glass of water would have saved her

>risked everything
Well I would say so. Not much of a risk if theres no chance of defeat is there?

And? Only a mutt would be stupid enough to think this is an argument

all of which resulted in a seizure as well

>sauce?

How about the fact that you don't die of dehydration by not drinking water for 8 hours. The human body is a little bit more resilient than that.

You need to go without water for DAYS. Meaning she was already dying when they found her.

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO COPY-PASTED SPAM

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

The people (for example you) who are telling them that they will reached safety if they head north should be held accountable.

if I go up to the police and tell them that I have an illegal firearm on me at a moment when I feel that I want to be detained, I will have been voluntarily detained

I care about children too.

Attached: 1541633195792.jpg (788x755, 175K)

It is her parents fault. They made a poor decision to drag her over a desert breaking the law of multiple countries just so that they get paid a bit more doing manual labor to buy iPhones. I have zero sympathy for idiots like that.

I must have missed that part of the bible where Mary and Joseph left that safe home and trekked hundreds of miles through many other safe places because they heard that Bethlehem had a more desirable welfare system.

Because they don’t get enough money to buy consumer goods Down there. They come here and the first thing they do is get clothes and iPhones.

>And? Only a mutt would be stupid enough to think this is an argument

When the accusation is that you murdered somebody, I think it's relevant to point out that they were already dying.

If you get shot and the EMT doesn't get you to the hospital before you bleed out, you dont accuse the EMT of murder.

Let them all die. God will know his own.

>Those of you who blame the father and say the US government has no responsibility for her death would likely have allowed your precious baby Jesus to die.
What? Jesus HAD to die in Christian mythology. That's the whole fucking point.

wen r we gonna build immigrant mantion for all these babies to stay in while their welfare bucks are getting processed??? WHEN??

This. Jesus died for our sins, it was a necessity for salvation. Why do liberal atheists always claim to be experts in Christian religion?

no you haven't, because you're not free to leave faggot

being detained means someone else is deciding whether or not your freedom of movement can be exercised

Attached: kharris.jpg (2048x1366, 260K)

And nothing of value was lost.

> USA is so bad people are dying to get here

really makes you think

Think of MUH KIDS!
A child's health and welfare is the main responsibility of a parent.
Its literally their one job.
This poor child was just a tool used by her father to try and get gibs.
KYS kike

Attached: PayDebnts.jpg (712x578, 89K)

Zero proof, just another shill thread. Stupid globalist scumbag.

dont care, die in a fire

I personally blame ALYSSA MILANO. She wasn't there to save the child, so she should be strung up and left to die herself.

I can’t get over that a parent would put their kid through that. But of course, Trump’s the big meanie here, yada yada