What thing/event/post keeps you up at night Jow Forums

what thing/event/post keeps you up at night Jow Forums

Attached: wojak in bed.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=_9URK8OqsqM
youtube.com/watch?v=SgxpO1IhX-s
imgur.com/a/4XipY
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20568873/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How to spoon:
Dick hard on the butt.
Tittie in my hand.
Kiss ya neck.
Hell yeah.

Bolsonaro's possession in january 1st. We will be exposed to about one million people, I hope nothing bad happens to him.

the sandy hoax
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

The ending to Blade Runner 2049, K shouldn't have died like that man. Feelsfuckingbad.

The annunaki

How powerless I feel to change the world or influence it

How I destroyed my entire life with drugs when I had so much potential

The list of customers I have to appease.

That time I thought a qt was waving at me so I waved back but she was actually waving to someone behind me.

Had a situation I’ve recently discussing on Brit/pol/
>Be me
>24
>In relationship with gf for nearly 6 years
>Get job at McDonalds to make some extra money
>qt 17yo always flirts with me
>she turns 18
>asks me if I want to go for a drink on her birthday
>say yeah thinking it will be her mates
>turn up and it’s just me and her
>have a few drinks and end up shagging her
>gf founds out from her mate who saw us in the pub
>leaves me
>18yo finds out I have a gf
>won’t speak to me
>eventually convince 18yo to give me a chance
>we’re going out now
>just miss my now ex gf so much and the 18yo is a fucking dumb zoomer but I don’t want to be alone and she is hot as fuck
Absolute shitshow

Attached: 62D87FE8-50E4-4D70-8D52-0AF2C938C311.jpg (632x710, 102K)

May 8th, 1945

Forgot to add because we’d been together so long we had all the same mates and they all took her side so I’m almost completely alone, also the people at work think I’m a scumbag for shagging an 18yo when I’m 24

>what thing/event/post keeps you up at night Jow Forums

How I was born into a world that hates my kind (white men) even though we built modern society and yet white people seem hellbent on self destruction out of some misplaced guilt and I feel utterly powerless to stop it.

...What?

youtube.com/watch?v=_9URK8OqsqM

Retard

9/11 part 2

what if it wasn't the jews...

Attached: EF75484B-00E9-44D2-8587-70F1F74DB78E.jpg (500x333, 64K)

Dating at work: not even once.

Sucks to be you, m8. Enjoy your 90 IQ zoomer poon.

>also the people at work think I’m a scumbag for shagging an 18yo when I’m 24

mfw I'm 27 and talking to an 18 year old.

Attached: download.jpg (474x448, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SgxpO1IhX-s

Attached: CE262AAE-73CD-43DC-9965-F801E6F63D30.jpg (750x909, 93K)

Just figured out that my Paranoia disorder is probably caused by niggers talking about cuckstuff and ntr (definitely not stuff I looked up myself).
So gonna do my best to NoFap

I thought he was just tired

Younger women have healthier children. You have to think long term about these types of things.

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x270, 15K)

Gooks

Attached: image.jpg (958x960, 75K)

the destruction of the white race

>the people at work think I’m a scumbag for shagging an 18yo when I’m 24

First, they're probably mad because you cheated, not because you're shagging a legally-aged teen. If they're actually mad about that age gap, chances are, the people upset are younger than you and are salty.

>Go to some rave event a couple years ago
>Manage to score with a cute emo-looking raver girl who's like an 8/10
>All the younger dudes were bitter because some older guy almost 30 managed to score with a teen

Didn't even need a Thrasher skateboard hoodie or some gay fad crap.

married a woman 9 years younger than me, would recommend to all anons.

Literally nothing keeps me up at night, I'm too tired for that.

Attached: 1519840654073.png (709x518, 185K)

>normies have their male children mutilated at birth then laugh about it
>billions of worthless humans destroying yoorope in the near future
>american's east coast is almostly complete shit and new england and our capitol is filled is mostly commie trash
>they keep shutting it down
>Jow Forums is a shithole down with 85% shill threads
at least we will kill ourselves before we go out into the stars and spread our disease

Attached: cid.webm (640x340, 543K)

Headaches
Some weird shit that scratches a lot (inb4 take a shower)
Loud noises

All at the same time.

Unfortunately he just fucking dies on the stairs, whilst Deckard just fucks off instead of trying to save him.

I wonder why we pay so much taxes but see 0 benefits from it. Why do I pay so much taxes on so many levels ? Business taxes, income taxes, then if I invest it I pay capital gains taxes, then with what I have left I have to pay property taxes, then with whatever tiny bit I have left I pay sales taxes on already taxed money.
Then in the end of the day the government says I make too much money to get any government assistance.
What gives ?

That I have another 26,000 days to live if I'm lucky, but life and society might become so unsustainable I might just want to die or kill everyone. How about you?

I only have 15,000 days if I'm lucky. What a different perspective.

H̷͕͓͇̗̥̰O͢W T͈̱̕ͅO̱̻͔͚̙̺̬ ̦̙̠͖ͅS̮̝͓̠ͅP͎͚̳͉̮͜O͓̼O̟͎̘̼͡N̛ ̞̼͔D͖I͓̯̪͠C̭͙̗͕̥̳K̝̟͉͎͕ ̬͉̘̩H̟̜̜̗̖̣̤A͈͚̯̥͉̯͠R̶D͎͕͓̺̪̺͘ O̡͈͚N͎̟̭͈̗ͅ T͔̦̹H̝̝͇E̢̝͚̫̜̖̩ ̜B̳Ù̪̦͕T̤̼̤͍͙̱͞T ̩̣̗̪͍͟T̗I̻̻̥̫̩͙T̴͔͉̬̙̺̦T̜Y̪̜ ̟I̶̳̳Ṇ͎̬̖ ͍̭͎̙̣M̶̘̗Y̶̰͖̻͕̹͉̯ ̡͉̯̹̬̣͓ͅH̴̖͎̭̝A̩N̴̖D̙̬̰̪̠̭͉̀ ̙̬̯͕͜K͔̜̩̩̺̻ISS̫͎̫̮̦̯͢ ̼͍͚͉̠̠̭YA̠̕ ̵͖̰̺NE̻͙̫͈C̟̯͖̤͠K̡̞͚̩̝̼ͅ ̸̪͇̭̱͉͕H̫̫̣̀EL̮͔̙͈̹͙̣L̫͙͚̭̩͍̦ ͖̰͍͚͍̝̫Y͍̞͈̦͕̺͞E̩͓̘̞A̰̮̪̤̞H̴̱̦̻̫̹̭͎

Congrats. There's a reason why women have a shorter shelf life then men. I hope the best for you two and many healthy children!

The /x/ post where the aliens take over the earth.

The one where they pretend to take your skin and have the anvil cloud ships in the sky and such.

Attached: 13156212.jpg (262x193, 6K)

I'm set financially and can't work, but have no clue what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. Feel useless.

Attached: B9BDCFFA-BAD1-447D-97A6-A08699AE9A7C.jpg (678x428, 110K)

Good point. Hopefully you would think they were more upset about the cheating. An emo cutie sounds like my ideal woman.

Attached: desiretoknowmore.jpg (251x201, 7K)

knowing santa lives in antartica, and he has a hard on for zombies that can keep moving no matter how many times you chop them up

I'm stuck in a loop between God, man, and these emotions along with the duality of man. Seeing people still keep moving forward despite the craziness fills me with hope :)

Attached: 1518664972933.png (207x291, 178K)

S.A. genocide. No threads about this shit bc mutts are worried they're not white.

Degenerate cheater

gonna need some context on that image

Attached: 1522816730271.gif (200x199, 679K)

brazil hate thread image

Thinking about the fact that US tax dollars have gone pay people involved in the human traffic, sex abuse, and death of GOD KNOWS how many children over the course of GOD KNOWS how many years.

Dollars generated by the labor of honest Americans made to be unwittingly complicit in what would be fair to call one of if not THE greatest crimes against humanity ever perpetrated.

Fucks my shit right up, bruh.

Attached: 41426482c4846fbf4c8ce2faf0da54f8fc37a280c7d122ab4c902db1fa5cdbaa.jpg (850x563, 132K)

Google 'Ur and Saahlid' and find the post where the guy who had 9/11 premonitions predicted aliens would come and take over the earth and took your skin and call out with children's voices to lure you out.

I'm on my phone and too drunk to be bothered to find it atm.

Endless nothing
The dead friends no one remembers
Coming soon to a body of yours

ay thanks

Attached: 1541555660275.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Wondering if my 4 month pregnant wife cheated on me 4 months ago.

imgur.com/a/4XipY

Attached: 1476154904379.png (1092x810, 30K)

Please sober up for a moment and link, no luck on search

Who hurt you?

slay queen!!!

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20568873/

I wish you good fortune and lots of laughs for those 15,000 days. I have to ask, I used to think the meaning of life is to aquire a state of freedom and fulfillment, but the older I get the more I don't know, have you found the meaning of life being someone around the age of my own Dad?

Attached: 1542463137729.png (563x525, 55K)

See

Bless ya

Attached: 026yeawuaf321.jpg (598x503, 28K)

How fast does civil war begin to hurt individual citizens?

How I excel in college, tutor fellow students and give them tips to succeed in the career they're going for...............yet I have absolutely no clue what I want to do with my life and whether I'll make the right choice.

I'm a massive hypocrite telling others to pursue their dreams while having none of my own.

Attached: o no.jpg (379x229, 30K)

Impending marriage.

Forge ahead user, that's all you can do. Master her, fill her up with your seed, and be unstoppable. Britannia rules the waves, or something.