I’m a terrible Christian

I always get negative feedback when I try to shill Christianity on Jow Forums but one story about my encounter with Asmodeus on /x/ and half the board is worshipping him. I failed Jesus.

Attached: 4AA320E5-AE23-4C32-A0C9-D8897C9988A2.jpg (409x427, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews made Christianity as a religion degenerates could easily hate. The only way to fight the jews is to spread it more, brother.

Tell us about you encounter with Asmodeus user.

seconding

Don't try to measure your worth as a Christian by how many people you convert. Jesus teaches selflessness and putting off pleasure for the sake of moral righteousness, getting the NEETS on Jow Forums to swallow that is like selling ice to an eskimo. Just try to keep a pure heart, forgive those who wrong you, and don't let base animal temptations rule your life.
Don't be down, user. Jesus loves you anyway

/x/ has too many tripfags for any of them to be worth shit. I've decided to take a more folk tradition approach to spirituality & Christianity

>Jesus teaches selflessness and putting off pleasure for the sake of moral righteousness, getting the NEETS on Jow Forums to swallow that is like selling ice to an eskimo
You aren't using that saying right.

I've never had any experiences with demons but it's weird how much more people care about them than God/angels.

>Jesus miraculously saved my buddy from suicide.

Yawn.

>My car is haunted.

BASED Hail Satan

It's easier to save people you know personally, starting with living as a testament to God's healing power.

What are you talking about? Everyone here is selfless and morally righteous!

Satan wants you defeated so the atheists are trying to get you depressed. It happens to me too. Get away from the board, pray, enjoy nature, sing songs, then come back.

If its any consolation, neither God nor Asmodeus exist, so no harm done :)

You deserve a good paddling.

Stop shilling you fucking insufferable faggot
If ANYBODY cared we'd already be on your retarded datamining webshite.

>18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. 20Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well
tl;dr: if you get ostrecised by others for you believe then you are basically doing everything right.

Attached: jesus never stops working.png (500x375, 247K)

post by this id
>i need to stop posting about Christ-stuff on le boards
anti-Christ shill

No.
If you're taking heat for it, you're on the right path!
You may be fatigued and disillusioned, but the fight is almost over.
Hang in there!
Jesus Christ is coming soon!

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

i stayed away from /x/ ever since those fags were too busy rationalizing shizophraenia with demons talking, summoning succubi because not even in their dreams a real woman would fuck them and trying to stop being so lonely by inducing shizophraenia which they call tulpa, to actually help when the spirit cooking stuff came up. ever since then they can suck my dick and im only there when (((mods))) move a thread of mine there

Idk if I want to. I don’t want to lead Jow Forums into idolatry. He made himself out to be a good guy but wasn’t afraid to look scary, reveal his name, or admit he’s a demon. I don’t really want to go too in detail about his personality because he appeared to me as the kind of edgy person Jow Forums would like.

you met asmodeus?
dont worry about /x/ theyd worship crabs if you argued crystals give them special underwater meme energy well enough

>rationalizing shizophraenia with demons talking
Sometimes I worry if I’m guilty of this. But every time I test them by seeing if they predict a future event with perfect accuracy. Schizophrenia can’t do that can it?

make a statement vague enough or have enough knowledge of the circumstances and you can make predictions too. thats how Q operates

Demons are more edgy. Natural selection is filtering out non-edgy conformists because they eat tide pods and do bug chasing.

Tulpa's from what I can gather are self-induced Multiple Personality Disorder. The fact that things like that and succubi exist only go to show how much you should fear & respect the Father. Imagine being so deluded in Satanic bullshit you think you're enlightened by fundamentally screwing your thought process. /x/ isn't worth shit aside from the occasional good greentext thread

People hate Jesus and don't want to be told that they're in need of salvation. Demons tell people they're just fine the way they are.

Narrow path and wide path. All that matters is you try.

my personal fav /x/ story is when the guy spooked ghosts by jacking off naked

Hm, what kind of tests might exclude personal knowledge? I try asking them if someone’s in a specific remote room in a building or to predict the weather or a news headline. Are those good tests?

>protestantism

Attached: 1521339094304.jpg (322x403, 55K)

Aren't ME ME ME threads supposed to go to r9k?

My thought process was never healthy then. I’ve been seeing demons ever since I was seven. Maybe even younger.

>Multiple Personality Disorder
i dont think so. multiple personality disorder (actually dissociative identity dissorder, some people get really mad when you call it the wrong way) is when you have multiple personalities that switch out the one steering the body. it can be caused by big mental trauma for example which is used for MKUltra Shizophraenia is when you hear voices or see people that arent there (as far as i know, but i assume there are different categories). a tulpa is some "being" you will into existence that accompanies you, thus seems like a hallucination and thus shizophraenia.
also for the record im not saying these things dont exist, on the contrary im sure spirits of all kinds do in example but the way they behave they really are just teenagers LARPing as ascended wizards of which at least some certainly have a mental disorder

pic related a good case of dissociative identity disorder.

Attached: Derek.png (937x2449, 1.22M)

The Jow Forumsbro who attacked the Injun poltergeist? That's a fucking classic

Sorry, I thought a thread about Christianity would be better on Jow Forums than a board of literal faggots.

the one with oija board? truely primematerial.

see if they can guess your name or city you live in. weather can be predicted by looking it up online. news headline may work but they can always try to argue around "you just didnt see the right article, it was there"

I doubt I’ve been schizophrenic since I was seven. That’s around when I started hearing entities I couldn’t personally control. Although I could turn off communication with them and function normally at a whim.

ever tried to tell them to fuck off in the name of jesus? if they are demons or anything of the like they should fuck off. if not im going with shizophraenia. but yes, shizophraenia usually starts at an older age, late puberty iirc.

>see if they can guess your name or city you live in.
Lmao they basically come with that knowledge.
>weather can be predicted by looking it up online. news headline may work but they can always try to argue around "you just didnt see the right article, it was there"
That never happens. They say something like in the news tomorrow you will see exactly 49 Israeli jews died. And then tomorrow I walk through the living while my mom’s watching the news and I see exactly that. One of the weirdest predictions I got was confirmed by a shitskin in my class out the blue approaching me and saying every detail the demon predicted about a global event. Freaked me the fuck out. To this day I wonder if he’s possessed.

Probably a schizoid then. Don't think of it as a bad thing, back in the Stone Age you people were Shamans

>is when you have multiple personalities that switch out the one steering the body.
I've read stories on /x/ where the Tulpa begins to consume and take over the body. Maybe those were isolated cases but I always assumed it was along the lines of a self-induced personality disorder. I can see its relation to schizophrenia. Though I've been fascinated with egregores since I discovered what they were

no idea. never saw anything like that from the faggots on /x/, so im not really buying it.

from what i got its not that the tulpa starts to take over your body, but to develop a will of its own where its not like you created it anymore or controllable, but does what it wants including harming you, however that works.

>ever tried to tell them to fuck off in the name of jesus?
That usually works temporarily. Unless they’re the source of my headaches and depression (which I personally think is just a chemical imbalance) they seem rather benign. The seem more interested in doing anime opening tier colorful dances than anything. They’re even more likely to do that when I’m listening to music.

Convert them.

Attached: 1526862440678.jpg (614x960, 94K)

>but the way they behave they really are just teenagers LARPing as ascended wizards of which at least some certainly have a mental disorder
Nothing is worse than the gangstalking threads. I could see someone having this fear if they worked in/around shady things but the average /x/ poster? Good God; the only time I stumbled in there was when I had a dream of just a white strobe light and they told me I was having electromagnetic waves signaled to me or some shit

>but to develop a will of its own where its not like you created it anymore or controllable
Yes exactly, but I wouldn't say it's outright schizophrenia. It's some kind of weird grey area between delusion and disease; disease in this case being some kind of physical ailment (brain not producing enough of a hormone, acute brain damage, etc). Maybe schizotypal people are more prone to inducing tulpas? The logic seems sound from an occult perspective:
>focus on a "person" within your mind until you manifest it into a piece of your subconscious
But can Normies do this? I don't think people with no inner voice would be able to even conceptualize something like a Tulpa

Who the duck would care it’s an anonymous board worse thing can happen is for you to be called a faggot, faggot.

But yeah maybe keep that demonic stuff hidden

>But can Normies do this? I don't think people with no inner voice would be able to even conceptualize something like a Tulpa
My inner voice has always been EXTREMELY active. Maybe that’s why I’ve been seeing demons all my life, because I’m so deep in that spectrum.

>But yeah maybe keep that demonic stuff hidden
I made a fleeting joke about sigils around normies and one of them got really uncomfortable and left. I don’t think I’m ever talking about /x/ tier stuff outside Albanian goat fishing forums again.

If you really want to make them uncomfortable start talking about how modern society is literally pagan and has its own pantheon of new gods such as santa tooth fairy easter bunny founding fathers (in murrica)

reminder modern christmas is satan worhsip
there is the roman feast of saturnalia dedicated to saturn (satan) whichs customs includes symbolical revearsal of roles (like the slave becoming the master, the satan becomes God), exchange of presents (materialism). saturn/cronus is traditionally depicted with a long white beard and this feast falls on the same time as christmas. so Christmas is a feast dedicated to saturn/satan with materialism, with some guy in a big white beard and a special connection to children.
Saturnalia is also around the Wintersolstice, the day where the sun is at its lowest for 3 days (dead) to then rise again (Like Jesus, the Sun of God above, and the Son of God below.)

If you trust the thunderbolts project it claims myths say Saturn once stood over the northpole still which then would be a reason why santa lives on the northpole. however they also claimed cultures called saturn the first or primevil sun about which i couldnt find any legit source so that with the northpole is questionable i guess.
Santa even is just an anagram for satan and santa claus is 666 in english gematria. But all of this are things that relate saturn to satan.

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon. pic related is the Temple of Baalbek, dedicated to Baal/Saturn.

Attached: seal of saturn2.jpg (1381x470, 94K)

I’m starting to notice how Luciferian America really is. Even in the supposedly anti Luciferian religion of Christianity over here we are told to strive to become like Jesus, when Lucifer’s first temptation against humanity was ye shall become like God. It makes me feel a little queasy every time I notice something like this.

This is why my kids have literally never believed in Santa and our Christmas Eve is spent in church.

I like this kind of phonetic analysis. It’s like taboo etymology studies. One connection I’ve been trying to find is between canine and Canaan. Dog headed people were mentioned in old Christian stories but they were scrubbed from the record in (((Vatican II)))

canaanites i believe are niggers i think cannibal can be traced back to them, even if unofficially only.
Canaan+Baal, the god that demanded humansacrifices and all kinds of degenerate bullshit including likely cannibalism.
cannibal appearently comes from the spanash, so
canaan y (and) baal>canybal>cannibal

yeah, probably better. the view that the tooth fairy and such are the basically a pantheon is actually fascinating. even though i do believe the actual old gods existed but were (fallen) angels larping as Gods or in case of michael being mistaken for one.

>yeah, probably better. the view that the tooth fairy and such are the basically a pantheon is actually fascinating. even though i do believe the actual old gods existed but were (fallen) angels larping as Gods or in case of michael being mistaken for one.

you're right and those same "gods" have just shifted their tactics. Read you some John Keel and realize the similarities between ancient demonic activity and modern UFO phenomenon

no idea about that guy but way ahead of you, see the linked posts in maybe check out which has a lot on the ancient stories and trying to relate them to another and making sense of them painting a new picture on our history

Wow I should really read threads before posting in them

noone ever does read, so...

Maybe you should close that wormhole

Kek, this is the truth. American Civic Religion is a really interesting subject: Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam, Jesus & the Apostles/Washington & the FF, Judas/Benedict Arnold. If things continue down the path they're going then Christianity and the Civic religion will blend totally

>christmas is satan worhsip
This is just Jewish hatred of nature expressing itself. The Winter solstice was important for ancient European pastoralists, and they worshiped the rebirth of the Sun after the darkest days of the year. That's why all the sinful shit was done in those days before the Sun's rebirth. These things have been ingrained in European consciousness for tens of thousands of years, and I don't see it changing. On an unrelated note, you realize the entire book of Revelations is metaphysical astroturfing for a one-world government, yes? Why do you think the idea of a "World War" exists? Let alone a WWIII/Doomsday that would destroy modern society as we know it. This alone makes me highly skeptical of the non-Christ aspects of the Bible. I'm sure you know this but for those who don't: the word "apocalypse" means "an unveiling"; there's a reason this word has become associated with destruction and death. If a true apocalypse were to occur Christ's Kingdom would be established

>Country founded on Freemasonry by Freemasons is Luciferian
Who'd have thunk

Behold /x/ in all his glory.

Attached: E0A29F2E-58C3-48A2-8587-C3B09961356B.jpg (750x514, 103K)

if not at least 90% answered "shoot yourself" then im dissappointed

>Kek, this is the truth. American Civic Religion is a really interesting subject: Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam, Jesus & the Apostles/Washington & the FF, Judas/Benedict Arnold. If things continue down the path they're going then Christianity and the Civic religion will blend totally
It's already starting -- the mormons view the declaration of independence and constitution as divinely inspired documents

I cant stop masturbation

first of i specified "modern christmas". the winter solstice was important in the bible appearently too as jesus mimiced this event just like a lot of other things the sun did but all the symbolism around christmas nowadays relates to saturn and satan. the big bearded guy with his materialistic presents and the affinity to children.

Trying keeping yourself busy.

Get married. Worked for me.

also yes, revelation does say there will be a worldgovernment, but before there will be an evil one. so whatever comes first is to be opposed until you see Jesus descending from the heavens and slaying evil at which point the world will unite under him in an age of bliss

>but all the symbolism around christmas nowadays relates to saturn and satan. the big bearded guy with his materialistic presents and the affinity to children.
You can relate it to Norse paganism too. Odin's horse had 12 legs -- santa has 12 reindeer. There's more but I'm lazy.

>Maybe you should close that wormhole
Idk how. I’m also very intuitive and empathic and most people are the opposite so people in society never taught me how to deal with my problems. I wish I could flush out all the feelings and thoughts from normies cluttering my headspace. That would be fantastic.

Look it's just a job dude.

Attached: 1533503780688.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

I'd say find other activities to distract yourself and abstain in phases. Go as long as you can, then try to break that record the next round. Learn to appreciate the hormonal high you get after a few days of not having an orgasm, and realize it's either feel really good for a short while then feel like crap for a couple days, or feel pretty good (almost) all the time. I prefer the constant medium high.

Keep your mind occupied in prayer. Try praying the "Jesus Prayer" constantly.

>Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

maybe refers to the 12 months or 12 zodiacs etc you find this too with the 12 apostles. as the sun of God above so the son of God below.

either way my last bump. getting some sleep good night

My bad, I agree that Sun > Saturn. Though I don't believe that Saturn is by itself an evil force until people take it there
>the affinity to children
Oh God I never even made that connection

>until you see Jesus descending from the heavens and slaying evil at which point the world will unite under him in an age of bliss
See this is what I believe to be a crock of shit. Why should we cling to the idea of a unified world government at all? Much less one that overthrows another. I though Christ came to divide yet the whole world will be under a single governance? Directly under his lordship? Sounds like the plot to a bad movie directed by the Vatican

I tried that a lot. It just made it more intense and made shadow people gather around my bed. Nice Hitler digits btw

The one that managed that library is nice. He fulfilled my requests twice. Thoth?

I love you op. wasnt sure there was anyone else out there like me. I got into occult at an early age, ultimately found it lacking, turned to Christ, and now I feel alienated by all sides. I cant talk to christ-fags about Paimon or Baal, cant talk to occultists about Jesus. Cant even talk on pol about this stuff without some clueless user telling me i worship a kike-on-a-stick.

/omg/ and /div/ are good primarily for the libraries

He comes to divide the good trees from the bad one, the good harvest from the weeds. The weeds and bad trees are thrown into the fire and good trees bearing all the good fruits will live together.
Remember that the second world government is the one that destroys the absolute evil first one

>cant talk to occultists about Jesus.
Not the edgy ones

I met my best mate on an /x/ larpagan thread and we both came to Christ together. Don't despair.

Nice. I doubt you’re even as fringe as me though. I also believe white people are the Israelites like Germanbro does. I’m such a fringe/traditional Christian that I have nearly nothing in common with modern Christians (who in the US are probably just unwitting cryptoluciferians).

With the State comes bureaucrats. An Earth government would eventually stagnate and implode. I can only see a one-world government working in the long-run as a scenario where people are banded together post-doomsday living as scavengers while the Jews LARP as Atlantis in isolation

>failed my concept of a long-dead bullshitting jew
don't feel too bad about it
really

Attached: jesusfail.jpg (300x1007, 49K)

You're not allowed to have an opinion unless you can come back from the dead. Go on, kill yourself.

Thats because you only see the government working in an imperfect systemdesigned to waste and funnel ressources around to make it appear like they are rare. Imagine a perfect system, ressources perfectly used and distributed, buerocracy minimal, maybe even mot existent when jesus can just zaps into our mind whats required to do

I hear you. I have my doubts concerning tradition and scripture. I'm not sure I believe that either is reliable and un-corrupted.
But I must believe the experiences I have had. Everything I think that I know spiritually has been hard-won through experiment.
I actually went to my local church this morning and was afraid that somehow I'd be rejected and everyone would know that I'm corrupted by satan. and I also thought that all these people are fucking sheep who have never doubted or tested a single thing in their lives.
but the love was real. and if i know one thing for damn sure its that the OTO, the Lucis trust, and the spirits there-abouts dont give half a shit about me. and they dont give a shit about you either.

if not a larp, it's ok user. You're fighting the good fight. Get some rest and keep on it later.

Thanks

That sounds like Communism as preached by Communists. The main reason I turned to folk religion was after seeing the complete metaphysical conquest of the West by Judaism. Something a shitposting Israeli said ticked me off in an uncomfortable manner and the idea stuck with me. He pointed out that Hebrew words and Hebrew thought was embedded into the modern Western psyche. It made me wonder if the West has not just recently, but for the past 2000 years been used as a golem to bring about World Judaism

I still go to mass every week. I’m rather disappointed I don’t get to hear any scathing homilies against the jews or how God cursed niggers like the old days. Would be pretty badass.

Find yourself an FSSP or SSPX parish.

At this point, I embrace it. I'm more concerned with the American people vs the rest of the world. Egypt lasted how long with a similar thought process? If we survive the onslaught of barbarians we can push the Constitution another 300 years. Hell, if we wanted to go down in Human history as a righteous people we could push the Constitution to last 1000 years. If the Vatican can do it why not us?

lol the state of christcucks.

right! lol, I've had by angst with God concerning (((them))). But It IS written in Micah and Amos and John warning about them. and the death a Jesus proves that God is not nepotistic, he's not only advocating for the jews at the expense of everyone else, but he IS keeping his covenant with Abraham -IN SPITE OF- their behavior. And this covenant is OPEN TO ALL MEN, not just the jews.

I am familiar with this line of reasoning, but there are just so many metaphysical concepts that are not present in folk traditions. I believe in the power of the runes. I believe in pagan gods like Odin too, I'm just unconvinced what their proper relationships are. Odin's bailed me out of some shit more than once, there is tremendous loyalty there.
but still, I insist, I have never felt love before I accepted Jesus.
I thought that if god did exist that he was a sadistic asshole.
but the notion that he had the balls to come in the flesh? I took pleasure in that. I took pleasure in the idea that I could make him bleed because THEN we're even. ONLY THEN are we even. There's no other god i'm willing to submit to because they're all cowards hiding in the sky.

We like to talk about real things that occur like traitors and globalists being confronted by protests and how the media is censoring full blown commie mode hundreds of thousands of people and silencing millions online to create obedient slaves who only care about soulless garbage and partying
How does your superstition add anything to these issues???

Face it people are tired of zionists and their fairytales.. medieval bullshit

Also /x/ is one of THE worst boards around

Attached: 1542951093616.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

>fact

Your sky daddy isn't real

My tulpa says your a faggot and must repent.

>if you get ostrecised by others for you believe then you are basically doing everything right.

Think it's got more to do with being obnoxious

Show flag

Odin is a dickhead; Thor, Tyr, or Baldr, are much more worthy of admiration than he is. That being said I'm more interesting in creating a new folk religion from the hollowed out remains of Christianity, than trying to mimic ones that died two millennia ago. The Son's existence predates Joshua of Nazareth so following this line of reasoning we can say he existed in the sky beforehand; Horus, Thor, Jupiter, and so on. Hell, the Stone Age winter solstice traditions tell the tale of the birth of a boy king (new Solar year). I believe very much in the Trinity, I have a hard time swallowing the non-Christ aspects of Christianity

You're just a reductionist faggot. If someone can fuck up their brain to the point where they have a hands-free orgasm just by thinking, or create a new personality within themselves, then that's enough for me. The subconscious is a very real and very dangerous thing

Sounds like you're pretty deep into the "wavelength" OP. Have you seen the detective yet?

Attached: 1511658628308.jpg (732x426, 133K)

Yeah, apeofThoth is about the only tripfag worth half a fuck on all the chans, and he's earned it. The rest of x can boil for letting scp go to tumblrs hands and being mostly a board of shills.

Attached: 1545027739592.png (600x848, 593K)