WORDS

You know how the left is trying to change the definition of racism? We need to change a definition too, but I'm an autistic faggot and don't have any good ideas

Attached: wokestatement_1.jpg (1028x675, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

public.oed.com/updates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refuse to accept their changes. Language is an agreement between the people who speak it. You cannot change meanings without getting most everyone else to acknowledge the change as legitimate. Which is very hard to do when you are changing the name for something that exists into something else without a replacement for the first meaning or it's contradictory. In your example it makes no sense to call black people who hate other races prejudiced, we have a word for people who are prejudiced based on race, and it's called a racist. If you want a word to fall out of use for certain situations come up with a better one that fits those situations.

if racism = power + racial prejudice
in their eyes that means black people can't be racist
therefore black people hold the power when it comes to the term "racism"
which then means that white people cannot be racist because they are the ones without power

>enough people agree
thats not the way science works. and science is the langauge of everything that isnt concepts. speaking is a concept as well. i mean speaking spoken words. thats all a concept. eat shit

Attached: peer_review_ff.jpg (986x553, 156K)

Usually OP is the faggot. Not this time I see.

>We need to change a definition too, but I'm an autistic faggot and don't have any good ideas
LGBT is Nazi because Hitler grouped those people together too
But really, Gay men did all the work
They also fucked everything up with their gay-pride parades being degeneracy parades instead of 'look what we've accomplished' parades... unless they're proud of their degeneracy, I'm not hip to their thoughts on the subject

My sister spouted this crap, because of the stigma attached to the word racism they want to change the definition so that they could better use it to further their goals. This cannot be allowed.

you cant just because you and jamal thinks that have means gibs tell me what something means. stupid asshole. we got to agree what a word is for something. and you dont get to tell me what it means. and tell me to just go along with it.
but any fucking way, reading the ops ppost which seemed to be the reason to be here
let me takea crack at this
wow so theyre admitting here, blacks dont benefit from a system that is racist. prejudice no?

wait hold on there nigger. niggers were selling their fucking own kind out of africa. we just partook in that commodity in the market place back then. were not even fucking racists
and being prejudiced, is actaully the bad thing

go back to sucking mohomeds cock leaf

I think it would be good if we pinned bisexuals against the rest of the LGBT community, as some animosity already exists between the two groups

Change the definition of human.
the left will jump on it like mad in a attempt to make sure that their enemies aren't counted, but will unknowingly just describe themselves.

they most definately benefited from racism. this is just niggers lyign and jews probably putting words in their mouth since theyre dumb dindu's.
blacks SOLD their own kind into slavery out of africa. so they most certainly profitted, unlike the OPs picture is saying

Do they not give you a keyboard with a shift key on it because you might choke on it?

thats just basic stupid shit. words are hard. go back to kindergarden
and no that doesnt give you any business to be online

Are you fucking retarded? It would be more practical to turn them against trans people since it isn’t a sexuality and invalidates their sexuality.

Was that a yes?

wait, so calling someone a subhuman nigger chimp isn't racist? Racism is just the system of oppression "coloured" people are enrolled in from birth right? wow I had it wrong the whole time!

I'm surprised this retard even knows how to use a fucking printer

Schizo posting in a random thread. Nice

>My sister spouted this crap, because of the stigma attached to the word racism they want to change the definition so that they could better use it to further their goals. This cannot be allowed.
It's odd, isn't it?
English is a language that is readily accommodating to new words.
If they wanted a 'prejudice + power' word, they could use the word 'powjudice' or something. But, since they desperately want to cash in on the negative connotations of the ACTUAL definition of racism, they seek to warp that word's ACTUAL definition instead, thus allowing them to coast on racism's negative stigma.
Of course, over, say, 100 years, people might think nuRacism is dumb and wonder what us folks in 2018 were all up in arms about, but it would take a considerable amount of time for the 'aura' of the word racism to change like that.
Ah well, what else should you expect of the modern left?

So when do we see the dear Muslim signs about slavery

Attached: IMG_20181215_190444294.jpg (2448x3264, 3M)

New words that aren’t verbs or proper nouns are actually pretty rare.

Racist is Yiddish for White. It's a slur against any white person who doesn't sufficiently hate their own race

Attached: IMG_20181215_185825826.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

The fact that they are trying to change it is what you need to attack.
Use your autism to your advantage, you don't have to play along with their nonsense, you should force them to suffer for their nonsense.
You should make it a fun game of yours to document all their logical contradictions and start bringing them up and laughing about them in their presence. Make sure to act extremely autistic while you do this. Perhaps you could wear a cape?

Attached: IMG_20181215_185134200.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

Attached: IMG_20181215_184936018.jpg (2448x3264, 2.51M)

Anytime someone says this the only response should be ‘get the dictionary and point to where it says only white people can be racist.’

Straight up orwellian logic

>blacks don't stand to gain from being racist
whoever wrote this should've read it more than once

Attached: longnecks.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Dear nigger, I have bad news for you. The genetic code cannot be revised once it's been established.

That is all. Now get back to your blunt and 40 ounce beverage.

This.

You can make up whatever word you like but it won't be accepted into the lexicon of the people unless it fits. Think hangry, selfie, e-signature. They all fill a void for a new thing which needs a word or work better than the existing words so people hear them, accept them, and use them.

but what if eventually the dictionaries will capitulate and change the definition out of fear of reprisal

made up fake witchcraft online in posts on chat boards

wow go fuck yourself. zealot

public.oed.com/updates/
>More than 600 new words, senses, and subentries have been added to the Oxford English Dictionary in our latest update, including burkini, Dylanesque, and TGIF. Principal Editor, David Martin, explains some of the fun additions to be added in this update here.

If the left wanted a new word for 'powere + prejudice', they could make one, circulate it amongst themselves and others, and it would become a thing.
But they don't, they want to misuse the word racism so they can cash in on the negative feelings around it.

Play their game whenever a Jew or an npc starts sputting over (((White Privilege))) tell them the facts

Jewish Privilege needs to be addressed

Attached: 827C43A7-CFB0-43BD-B3A4-FB541697D1E2.jpg (861x895, 117K)

Dear white people blacks are so genetically inferior to you in so many ways that they literally cannot compete due to your superior white genes or white privilege as we niggers call it

Also the word ‘racist’ was invented by a Jew to make whites feel guilty about nationalism

I tried to redefine rape as surprise sex but it never caught on.

It might in Japan.

Just ask leftwing scum when the definition was changed and why, and maybe who by

>privilege based on race
thus "affirmative action" is institutionalized systemic racism

they know that Racism refers to a person fixated on race
not some white guy that calls blacks niggers
FYI