Best Place to Live

I'm planning to leave LA behind (for obvious reasons) and move somewhere redpilled. I'm a Zoomer with a tech degree. Where do people like me belong, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-223744_Chrome.jpg (719x708, 269K)

Fuck off, we're full.

austin is comfy af, howdy and welcome, c'mon in!

Attached: swish-swish.jpg (1168x614, 60K)

Stay the fuck out of Austin! If one more of you Californians shows up I'll be priced out.

Springfield, Ohio. Or Springfield, Illinois. Or Springfield, Missouri. Really, any Springfield will do.

Fuck you, we don't want your bullshit infecting Texas any more than it already is.

I'm a new Yorker, looking to move to LA any suggestions for good neighborhoods?

Nashville

CALIFORNIANS FUCK OFF. You faggots ruined the pacific north west. You're ruining arizona and nevada right now. You're cancerous. Poisonous. Fix your own broken gaping asshole of a state, stop polluting the rest of the US

Austin is turning into a literal shithole. Your best bet is to move to oregon or washington.

Why the fuck would you want to move to LA? At least stick to NorCal.

kek at fleeing calicucks.

Austin is full of NYC-tier SJW faggots.

You belong in the ground

just curious how californians fuck everything up because i hear this meme a lot

They're faggots and it isn't a meme.

It's practically Neo-San Francisco. Stupid ass Californians fuck their state up, rhythm want to come here and reenact the same fucking policies that ruined their state to begin with. I'm glad the suburb I live in is based as fuck.

I'm starting to believe we will become a people without a home. An army without a nation. I thought Saigon was a good place for us if you are interested.

They don't it's just Jow Forums autism

Attached: 1541787921-Beto-Cruz-Texas-voters.JPG.jpg (700x479, 27K)

LOL
I always knew texans were the real faggots (with smallest wieners)

Austin is actually a really fun city if you're under 30. One of my favorites.

I will happily stay in California, just send me $6000 a month to PO box &^&^ ChickensRoost Drive, StocktonFreeStuff, California.

Attached: 0_clinton_fraudationnout.jpg (1280x853, 291K)

Stay out of AZ California faggot

They have more buying power when they move out of cali and it fucks up housing prices. changes neighborhoods, displaces the locals. They bring their politics with them, so they'll move somewhere with lower taxes and vote until they're living in cali again. they'll swing everything blue.

Fuck you. Move back to California

Only if your a conservative and not another leftist. Texas can use more conservatives, but can also use less leftist

This. Fuck Californians

And Colorado,

Fuck off California.

My brother had that happen to him. Tried to close on three houses, all bought out by Califags who would pay 10-20k more on the asking price. Don't blame the home sellers, but it was frustrating for him. Now that I have some money, I'm priced out of the city I'm in.

Nah fuck san Fran. I'd prefer san diego, but not sure about the job market there

>Missouri
Been to St Louis' "Circle" in the past, nothing but niggers

>I'm planning to leave LA behind (for obvious reasons) and move somewhere redpilled
>Austin

lmfao

Austin much more liberal than LA. It's arguably the most liberal city in America.

Also, fuck off. Texas is now overflowing with ex-Californians like you. I don't understand it. It's just like Mexicans and Latin Americans who want to leave their country because it's so bad and come to US. They just ruin the place they move to instead of fixing their home.

(((born in texas)))

Attached: its the fucking aliens bro.jpg (640x360, 56K)

>"im a zoomer with a tech degree"
>where do people like me belong
Hell

Santa Clarita...

Laredo

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

>Saigon
The fuck, Nguyen

>Only if you are a conservative
What kind of lefty ask for a life decision advice on Jow Forums?

>2431 Respondents
not exactly a large number

>They just ruin the place they move to instead of fixing their home
How do you fix Cali? Kek

Just walk outside and start shooting people. Even if you accidentally get a couple good ones, you're still doing net good

I don't care, just stay out of Texas

Actually If I move to Texas from California, I want to know where the high elevation real estate points are for the ham radios, large plots for the electric guitars, a water source for the beets, carrots and apple trees. And lots of dry space for things which can not be allowed to rust. Also as I learned in California, I need my land to be big enough to park a commercial vehicle or two like dump truck etc. Not asking for help, asking for friends and strong neighbors.
Come with my own firearms, but you can sell me larger magazines and bullet button conversion kits. See already I bring you business. You got to stop judging people by the cover. Actually check to see what they are running.

Isnt that on the fault line? You trying to get me killed you shlut.

You have a tech degree faggot. You'll be making well over 6 figures in LA. Why leave? Only boomers and social autists buy the LA hate meme

Apple will buy Austin. Go to Oklahoma or Kansas. Resistance is not futile.

Stay in LA

If I see your California license plate in my state, I’m running you the fuck off the road.

Stop catering to illegals, spreading communism in academia, and encouraging faggotry and all sorts of degeneracy to the general public, all while increasing taxes to pay for their retarded (((social programs))).

I am leaving LA for North Dakota. I have worked as a delegate for the CA Democratic party for the last 15 years.

I believe that the best plan of action to prevent future elections of "Orange Men" is not so much changing states like Texas blue but changing small states blue.

All states like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota Blue is about 20k informed voters to move into these states.

It worked in Nevada, and we are about 10k or so voters away from flipping Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.

That's an easy flip of 16 electoral votes, basically like flipping Georgia or Michigan.

Let's go folks and move somewhere you can really make a difference!

Suburbs of Austin or Tampa. High pay, low taxes and cost of living.

>Why leave?
Money doesn't buy you happiness, nigga.

Attached: capture15.jpg (570x295, 28K)

Alamo California

There's no way a californian could exist in ND for a period of over 26 1/2 days.

Yes make 100k a year, pay 5k a month on rent and another 2k on food and utility bills in a city full of Mexicans and literal faggots. Wow, what great place to live in

Attached: 1542734034976.jpg (245x246, 45K)

Fpbp

It doesnt but friends family people and having shit to do does. Assuming OP already has a life there, why would you leave when anyone in tech here is making so much fucking money.

Where do I start? Wear MAGA hat and fight basedboys?

Move to NYC you pussy.

I am a Muslim from Dearborn, Michigan. How is the Muslim community in Austin? We are middle class and I work for a gas company. I wish to help grow Islam because it is the will of Allah, just look at the sky at night and you can see the moon is split which proves Islam is true.

He is looking for the best place to live, not worst.

white and redpilled? move in honestly. retards ITT are all hurr californians and then you realize that they're the reason Austin is actually getting MORE white

Nice meme ya dip. If you're making a tech salary it's more like
>10k a month after taxes
>3k to housing
>2k food and bills
That's enough to save, and blow on friends and family doing whatever you enjoy.

ehh, Fargo's not that bad. And the way climate change is going by the time I retire (~2050) North Dakota weather will be similar to 2018 LA weather.

/jk hopefully people will come to their senses and help stop this from extermination the human race.

>Family
They are bluepilled faggots

>Life
Wake up, work, browse Jow Forums, sleep, repeat (I can do that somewhere else)

you mean worse

>votes for shit that ruins their state
>refuses to take responsibility, goes on to blame the government for not "doing it right", even though they bend the knee.
>bitches about money, despite being paid way more than any other state while also spending the most
>ignores sanctuary cities, yet fund them anyways because "muh diversity", then wonders why white flight is happening
>Eventually they cannot afford to live in cali anymore, or they get spooked by the influx of beaners and spooks
>Take all their money and fuck off to a state that has lower cost of lving (red states)
>proceeds to learn nothing and vote the same shit into place that ruined their home because "coexisting equality" and "the end of racism"
>The cycle continues once more, except this time a State that wanted nothing to do with them is now biting the bullet that Cali did

Austin has been leftie leaning now more than any other part of Texas, which is not a big deal, but now you got that shit leaking out to other parts of Texas and the San Antonio bros and sweating.

Come to NYC. It’s at least better than LA, and the black women here are pretty cool

You would have to be literally retarded to move to NYC right now

Yeah NYC just seems like a major damn shithole.

Attached: 1468349926938.jpg (103x154, 3K)

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 3K)

>Springfield, MA
>filled with Puerto Ricans which are literally the scum of the earth

>NYC
Pic related

Attached: IMG_20181025_201219.jpg (740x688, 127K)

wew lads

Huntsville, AL.

Fair enough. Find a comfy coz job in a drive through state

>born in Texas

Attached: raw.png (460x244, 153K)

THIS

Yeah, and what's the point of making all the money if you still live in a fucking shithole you fucking mongoloid? If LA is so great then why are so many people leaving that place? Even NYC is less cucked and that's saying a lot.

Don't get me wrong, its an incredible city, nowhere else like it in the world, and I hope it turns around some day. I grew up there. But right now, its circling the drain. Everything that made it worthwhile is dying. Its a mall full of yuppies and liberal midwesterners. Every cab driver is a pajeet or a Nigerian, 99% of the pizza is made by Central Americans and it sucks, and the rent is grotesque. Hasidic property developers are destroying every working class neighborhood and their reformed Jewish cousins are selling high rise investment properties to foreign oligarchs in Manhattan. Infrastructure is failing and nobody wants to be the one to get caught with the bill to fix it so they just keep patching and delaying. Its a shame, but I wouldn't live there right now.

lol, so I take it you've never been to NY?

Blue city in a deep red state.

Rural Arkansas looks pretty comfy and I doubt sjw faggots will be moving there anytime soon.

You will hate living in Texas after one hot & humid summer. Just stay in LA, it the best place to live that Mexico has to offer.

Yes unfortunately. But great place to be if you have technology or engineering background.

>then why are so many people leaving that place?
High cost of living. Something that doesnt apply to tech you poorfag

Every californian in this thread is now furiously googling housing prices in Arkansas's biggest city

Pomona

NO
FUCK OFF FROM TEXAS

Walnut. You're gonna be next to alot of Mexicans and asians, but it's cheap, nice AF and we dont bite.

Don't fucking let the Californian move to the PNW.

This. Every California car in my neighborhood curiously gets their tires slashed and homes infested with South American termites. Strange.

gas chamber

fuck off were full

Attached: FUCK OKLAHOMA.png (1600x1200, 2.96M)

Having to hear my co-worker(s) talk about the following on every coffee break:
"Drumpft is getting impeach soon",
"Old white men hates brown people",
"I was so smart in college, I took Math degree but I taught myself programming, now look at me"
"Look how diverse we are"
The above make me want to rope myself

>Every californian in this thread is now furiously googling housing prices in Arkansas's biggest city

where all the niggers live lol

Santa Clarita is nice, ignore fault shit nothing ever happens with that. Sadly the place will probably go to shit eventually.

>The above make me want to rope myself

you can always have to deal with literal retards in the skilled trades/construction, no feminists or sjws

>Come to NYC. It’s at least better than LA
That's like choosing between Trudeau and Macron
>the black women here are pretty cool
I don't think this matter on Jow Forums