.Today I discovered that I might have been replying to bots all the time...

.Today I discovered that I might have been replying to bots all the time. All those threads and replies that were so similar now make sense. Is there a way to fight it or should we just live with it?

Attached: 20181217_014200.png (720x455, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
gifct.org/
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

. Its tricky stuff

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

How are you supposed to tell who is a bot or not

.You might think is funny now, feel free to mock but it's some depressing and scary stuff.

.Pretty sure this place has been botted since 16

.boa tarde...I think. My Portuguese is crap to be honest.

where are the guns
tell us the truth and everything will be fine

No it's a serious question, how are you supposed to tell the difference between a human and chat bot when chat bots talk exactly like the average user around here

There are no bots. Don't be ridiculous. Bots can't accurately reply to posts at all. This is as fake as shareblue. Are you a boomer or just infected by them?

.Kikes are censoring the internet and spamming this board to death.

We must fight back.

.What kinda of reply even is this? From what I seen on the last thread, lack of interaction/response is a sign of bots

fuck off akmed

. Assume they're all bots. All the 1-post fags, the meme flags retards. all bots designed to disrupt discussions.
The cutsie posts with a single line of some semi-controversial topic. all of it is bullshit.

Attached: merchant-robot.png (1000x950, 73K)

You only discovered this now?

it's ok user
just tell us where the guns are and everything will be fine

You trying to sound like a bot? Sorry, but you are just an NPC fleshbot

. maybe shake up the . to a new character, the AI might look at the threads and see reoccurances to spam

. This doesn't prevent oldschool shills, monkey.

. bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

. I think the worst part is that you legit can't tell if a poster is shitposting or is a legit bot. It's kinda what happened on the election with Trump posters pretending to be Clinton posters pretending to be Trump posters. What a fucking mess

.A few people not doing this are probably just fucking with us. But I'd be surprised if there aren't bots here

shut aup you fool
this is my case
dont reply to me again or you will have a really bad day

MAGA!

.the bots probably make up 35% of traffic

OP no lie the same exact thing just happened to me 20 minutes ago. What the fuck is going on.

. they respond the same way to every thread. stick around for a while and it is obvious

Bot detected

Attached: 1540047459025.png (802x868, 55K)

i'm your friend pal
ignore the shills

.Bullshit. All the major internet services are colluding with one another, always researching always watching. They know they can't beat us by shutting us down alone so their next level of attack is to water down conversation with garbage ideas until individuals get annoyed and leave, to do this they use AI along with their squad of cubicle shills.

Attached: NPC 2019.png (500x690, 108K)

no. It was like I was having deja vu, until I realized someone in the thread (the bot) had replied to a poster using the same exact thing I typed out the day before.

.This is a good idea. Weed out the shills/bots.

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

.can bots really not reply starting witha dot? what if they are T-1000 thinking computers

.Shut down the internet! Seal all borders!!! Close all lines of communication!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Your nose is showing.

Shitty jew music playing on pol as soon as you get there.

. This is just depressing, but I think this is a good workaround for future discussion. Hopefully it will catch on

Former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching this guy crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

.but It won't last long, i don't see a long term way of keeping shills and bots out of a discussing

I'm getting sleepy user.

TRUST THE Q

. a period probably doesn't make a bot think it reached the end or anything. maybe a | or something. possibly some extended ansi characters up front can disrupt the code?

gifct.org/

.Daily reminder this exists and will be used against you.

.I've thought of having something similar to the post IDs, except it would just be some form of temporal key. Would be hard to control access though, especially to sentient shills

>a period probably doesn't make a bot think it reached the end or anything.
.lol. I get it now. a little slow on the uptake

.We're not bots we're just uninteresting retards.

.nice bot-baiter bait

. do you really think they can't add this simple character to a bot script?

.They are not that smart yet,I think they just shit out replies when they managed to grab on into a topic like Trump, syria, conspiracies, pizza hate, etc...

.invent rule for discussion that change every thread
Put instructions inside image of op
Any that don’t follow are ignored

.This seems pretty reasonable

.This.

¿Dios Mio?

.Q

fuck off fbi this is none of your fucking business

A dot isn't going to stop humans.

Shut it down

Attached: (you).jpg (720x960, 120K)

.I guess, it still won't affect shills but it really stands out bots. We reached a level where a shitpost or joke has a 50% chance of being a bot derealing a thread.

there was a thread on or about 1/28 trying this out

Attached: Clipboard0132434.jpg (1037x119, 50K)

A dotard needs to explain why this thread has mostly dot-enabled posts and it's still shit.

.You don't until the pattern is figured out, but by that time they will just change the algorithm

>ph34r m3
Zzzzzzz

.op didn't use any keywords that trigger bots

.tfw bots are the ones replying intelligently and everybody else thats real are retards.

Attached: 1544412753747.jpg (500x492, 40K)

.Atleast I know I'm getting a response someone actually took the time to type, just by looking a the thread you can see that shitposters/bots stand out from people trying to have an actual discussion.

.They've improved greatly over the last few months.
I've started threads that got long, well thought out responses just SECONDS from the original post.

They're better now. More patient.
It's all part of the beast system that will serve to give the antichrist omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence.
AI, quantum computing, IOT, RFID, Blockchain, 5G, and a myriad of other components just haven't been fully assembled yet.
They passed the beta tests and are ready to go.

Only one Way out.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

Well then all these bots far outshine any chatbots I tried

.talking to AI's is fun simetimes tho

A dotty idea, huebro. They have little headsets and speech-to-text.

>On June 26, 2017, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube formed the Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism (GIFCT)
.Well, fuck.

.need thread.
.only reply.
.with memes.

Attached: 1544993278196.jpg (539x960, 101K)

.Maybe you have just become conditioned to the hyper-accelerationism that is created as a result of having bots. See you perceive this thread as being boring now because this is real. You have become conditioned to non-reality

Attached: 49EBD270-0943-421D-AD9E-D75E9DEE0B4C.gif (240x180, 2M)

>when you're so advanced you are capable of passing the turing test but for some retarded reason you weren't programmed to handle information that is preceded by a common symbol
thank god we have all these genius brazilians figuring out all the lifehacks or this board would have gone to shit by now

Attached: 1521752454593.jpg (640x640, 59K)

I thought you were a bot too

Of course they can. If you want to beat the bors you must begn speling wit randum taypos frown in

unexpected '.' return; select [memeflag] /script
I'm with her.

.Are you actually someone preaching or just a bot too? I have seen some of your posts in various other threads, or are there multiple people?

. we can just change the dot to a *, %, $, et cetera. it should probably change every day like a military unit would change the challenge and password.

.Drumpf is literally finished this time

.kek

you realize that if the bots are intelligent as you say they are they will 'read' the whole thread and recognize that they have to reply with a dot at the front right?

.It's not about the inability to handle the info, it's about us being able to identify others

.Google is also in on it, they were chair for this year. This isn't just some shareblue non-sense anymore.

A dottel's worth more than this idea. There could also just be no bots. Friendly reminder that if there were bots you would never need customer service again and there's quite a bit of boiler room telephone support still.

Why do you guys hate the Jews so much? All the Jews I've met have been great people.

tell me exactly how you think these russian bots work

What a delightful feature idea. Thanks I'll tune my shilling bots.

d\ts be for my friend flaggot

Attached: Untitled.png (900x576, 14K)

Trolls trolling trolls that also troll trolls

Oy vey, Bottenstein! your digital yarmulke just fell off

.fuck bots we have actual feds remote posting from multiple ids.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-232443.png (480x800, 68K)

.The bots exist to disrupt "troublesome" online communities and wear down cohesion, not provide helpful services.

seriously though threads like this are how you know this place is legitimately filled with boomers

.Exactly, but some people won't do it because it's funny not following basic rules.

They are not smart, because they clearly stand out.It might just be some still pre-selecting what's going to be posted.

mizspeyl harrdr

Attached: Clipboard01welp5454.png (583x664, 86K)

Ifhj yu my chines

Attached: Untitled2.png (900x576, 9K)

.how do bots get past the capchas?

. Checked and in awe of how is it really is to pick out the bots. I was I had an idea
Said using different asci characters. I wonder if we could just brute Force a few stops or full stops and if we could crash the bot? I bet they're only reading in plaintext. Which would just be silly

.so this is how you tell who’s real and who glows in the dark, nice.