Atheists want to tear down WW1 memorial

Because it's a cross.

Mothers put it up for their fallen sons.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-224921.jpg (610x628, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tclAbWvBt70
dailysignal.com/2018/11/10/what-veterans-say-about-effort-at-supreme-court-to-remove-peace-cross-war-memorial/
youtu.be/Y5rmSMYkzO0
americanhumanist.org/paths/judaism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tear down WW1 memorial
Good idea. What a waste of retard patriotic country trash that terrorized their fellow countrymen that conscientiously objected.

Kys commie scum get off this board

Tell this "group" to fuck off. They're offensive.

They actually got a judge to pass that it get torn down so they're trying to take it to a higher court. It's in Maryland which is very blue.

Read about some of the things those country boys at Fort Riley did to their own countrymen.

Attached: fort-riley.jpg (772x386, 287K)

(((Atheists)))

Imagine if you had so much money you just went around being as much of an asshole as you could think of fighting dumb shit in court just to piss people off?

Interesting how these "athiests" only demand that christian symbols be torn down, and not jewish ones.

Attached: 1541885486124.jpg (288x402, 76K)

The honorable judge Sarah Shekelstein, I assume?

I'll bet anything the 'group' is a front for kikes.

Attached: jewinmask.jpg (84x97, 3K)

(((Athiests)))

Attached: image.jpg (408x431, 14K)

Libs gonna lib

Mikey Weinstein is in charge of the group.

No but Mikey Weinstein.

youtu.be/tclAbWvBt70

I look at the stuff people like Soros and Zuckerberg use their money for and shake my head.

Source nigger

>3 shill diversion tactic posts from this ID

(((Atheists)))

Attached: kike.png (881x703, 130K)

dailysignal.com/2018/11/10/what-veterans-say-about-effort-at-supreme-court-to-remove-peace-cross-war-memorial/

Check out Jesse Lee Peterson interviews with Mikey Weinstein

Post name of group organizer so I can notice its a jew

Gotta love that when you search for it, they make lefty snopes the first result.

It was a dumb war the lead directly to WW2 and we didn't have to be any part of it.

Attached: download (30).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Lol WEINSTEIN

>4 posts by this ID

i was waiting for this.

>literally some overcompressed image from Facebook
>OP is most definitely a boomer

COOL SOURCE BRO
GO HOME OLD MAN

Attached: the sweat pledge.jpg (912x768, 86K)

What does it matter what age I am, retard? Either you care about the story or not.

Why is it always a Jewish name

Can I donate or help the fight somehow?

>no source
>confirms himself to be boomer

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD OLD MAN

Attached: that boomer feel.jpg (970x674, 80K)

bump for interesting thread amongst pile of garbage threads.

See prior response. You're clearly trying to get people to change the subject.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-231858~2.png (1440x1280, 297K)

Thanks for the bump! They are so screwed in Maryland!

They want to tear down the Cross Memorials so people dont start to wonder why there''s no Star of David memorials...you know because of all our rich judeo-christian heritage.

Attached: 12316954643.png (647x563, 381K)

Truly they are kikes. Some should chain themselves to the cross like the tree hugging hippes do.

Wow! Found a link to the story! It's one atheist guy who got offended!

youtu.be/Y5rmSMYkzO0

Fucking WHY?

>Where will this end?” Hill, 28, asked in an email to The Daily Signal. “Will they begin chiseling the crosses and stars of David off gravestones in Arlington [National Cemetery] next?”
I swear, boomers are fucking braindead. IT'S THE GODDAMN JEWS TRYING TO TEAR IT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE

It's a group called Freedom from Religion. Pretty well funded. Very hated.

FUCK OFF OLD MAN
GET OFF OUR BOARD

Remember, no boomer

Well, the guy who brought attention to Weinstein was a local Atheist with a Protestant name.

Thanks for the bump

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-231858.png (1440x2560, 480K)

We should be eager to offend atheists because they are retarded on purpose. Fuck them. Put up an even bigger cross.

Attached: jews hate christ 2.png (881x703, 138K)

In Georythis same group protested a cross and got it taken down so a man bought an entire mountain and put a massive cross that even glows at night on his private property.

*Georgia

And Christians want open borders. Cry more, faggot.

sorry old man, I actually know how to use this site and that post definitely didn't bump your trash thread

Another diversion tactic. No we don't.

Your reply is still counted on the listed number if replies even if you sage.

Attached: 1544909347535.jpg (498x638, 233K)

Good, Christcucks and normies deserve everything they love to be burned in front of them. I hope they wreck the Washington monument on live prime-TV to nothing but thunderous brown applause. You asked for this, and at the very minimum, let it happen. Fuck you, and fuck the placid white masses.

Attached: wompwomp.png (809x577, 419K)

What an ironic name.

Thank you informing me on this topic! The atheists are destroying our history and Christian heritage!

Attached: 37606380ad6010764df7d100b2ac725b.jpg (200x300, 18K)

You're making no sense.

Attached: c83b72a669ff576534c34f2517fd9750.jpg (450x600, 53K)

Fuck jews and niggers

>Your reply is still counted on the listed number if replies even if you sage.
So? just one post closer to your thread reaching the bump limit and getting destroyed

Not to your tiny nigger-tier brain, no.

k kill yourself

>5 posts by this ID
I live in your head now. It's comfy.

Still haven't posted a single source old man

Came to post this.

You're literally a retard saying that we deserve it as if we caused it and aren't fighting it. You're using a demoralization tactic. It's the most illogical, circular thing I've read in a while. And you think people fall for it.

Hope you get crushed by a cross, you commie fag

(((Atheists)))
>if you look into the San Diego version, the Solana Beach War Memorial, you’ll find that the vast majority of the (((atheists))) leading this push are oddly linked to the many synagogues in the local La Jolla area.

These atheists won’t stop until a few get shot. Then they’ll neve start shit again.

Attached: 3A88B6E3-0638-48FA-B595-91BC5332A6C6.jpg (750x850, 93K)

>Atheists

Every time. Every fucking time.

Attached: judaism_brochure_2018.jpg (200x484, 44K)

back when there was the Christmas nativity scenes etc put up in Santa Monica it was the (((chosen))) and (((atheists))) who protested and got it removed. Every. Single. Time.

good. these traitors deserve it. amerimutts always fuck up the plans of the aryan race, thus making the world very miserable. they are truly the enemies of the aryans. its time we genocide them.

Attached: mutt BTFO.png (552x380, 61K)

You can have my bump boomer friend. This Jew shill faggot is just taking break from his dragon dildo to try to piss you off.

Atheists continue to be a complete embarrassment to themselves.

This period gave rise to heavy persecution of the Jews throughout Europe and Russia. Many false stories were spread, accusing Jews of ritual murder, the desecration of the Catholic host, and responsibility for the execution of Jesus. Unsubstantiated rumors continue to be circulated for centuries. As we know, in the 1930s and 1940s, Hitler and the German Nazi party drew on centuries of anti-Semitism and their own warped beliefs in racial purity. The result, as we know, was the Holocaust.
>>shut it down it's anuddah shoah
>>unsubstantiated rumors that just happen to continue for thousands of years across nations and continents

the fedora meme singlehandedly dismantled atheism forever. why is the media pretending they still exist?

>da yanx are holdin' us doaun, we wuz emporars en shiet.
>keill da yank, keill da merikun

Thanks man you are doing God's work

Just because a war is dumb doesn't mean you can't have a memorial to soldiers who died in it.

My actual defense to not tear this down would reside in those soldiers who fought for us believed in a god who'd deliver good, and the idea of taking that away from someone who fought for you is unforgivable anything we can do to prevent this?

typical

Attached: 1445895812191.png (680x295, 398K)

>Maryland
Say no more I know just the guy...

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

the speration of church and state is a british onlything in real life.

and baptists never signed it.
nor did anything other organization other than catholics

Of course you mutts know nothing

Don't let the faggot make you angry gramps

Attached: image0.jpg (640x634, 66K)

FUCKING BOOMER LMAOOOO! GET THE FUCK OFF Jow Forums OLD MAN!! YOU'LL BE DEAD SOON LOL!

Attached: 333625608.png (798x420, 588K)

What did they do?

GO TO SLEEP YOU FUCKING OLD BOOMER OP LOL! YOU'RE OFF YER FUCKING MEDS!!!

Attached: 1536676467558.png (881x605, 367K)

Satan is your daddy

We're a christian nation tell them to eat cocks with satan in hell