Ask a Naval Officer on shore duty anything you want

Lieutenant Commander user of the USS Harry S. Truman. Ask what you want.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is a poop deck?

Have you done the ditch?

Why is the navy gay as fuck? Y’all are fucking weird. Why the fuck would you want to be on a boat with a bunch of men for a year straight? How do people make it 20 years?

No, but know people who have. they pay for it.

Is it common punishment to make people have to clean the cake of dried cum off the shower stalls?

Hairy S True-man is a pretty homosexual name for a big metal thing full of sweaty young men cut off from the rest of the world and bunked one on top of the other

We usually arent out for that long, unless its an endurance drill. Luckily the officers get private quarters.

How do you feel about fighting to maintain Israel’s borders, but the same Jews are actively working to disintegrate yours?

yes, actually. Given it to enlisted men before.

How pozzed is the Navy? Did it improve under Trump?

What is the state of combat readiness of most ships these days? Is it poor? Okay?

Are you at least a shellback?

Ive only been over there once. its not as bad as its made out to be.

>navy
do you have a marine boyfriend

What really happened to the USS Eldridge in Philadelphia?

We are decent at this point. Trump hasnt done much for military reform, the generals are doing that.

>OP
maybe don't doxx yourself and jeopardize your ts/sci, you fucking squid. have you ever heard of opsec?

I have actually. The navy doesnt give two shits about coming on here. as long as im on shoreleave im fine.

Have you handed out bread and water punishment?

Nope. We can only go so far with some of them. Now they can legitimately ask for us to stop and we have to. Fucking snowflakes ruining our discipline.

How many commies in the navy/armed forces in general? Asking for... a friend.

Attached: 1487404715967.gif (203x204, 359K)

More than you think.

Tell that to the guy who once came here and posted before and after pics of some hatch thing or other in the nuke room.

Before and after he blew a load on it, that is. Man, you should have seen people pile on to chew him out over that one.

Do yall celebrate crossing the line with an elephant walk too?

I'm getting my degree in economics and history and thinking about joining, what career would be a good fit for that? I'm thinking logistics or intelligence, but I understand that it's the needs of the Navy over my own.

How long did it take you to reach O3 and eventually O4?

Thank you

What kinds of weapons are in the small arms locker on the ships?

tch! The Navy has women, too. There's a documentary about it - what, 'The Ship' or something? About life on one. Oh well, can't quite find it.

Yikes. Do they still hang you for treason?

Fuck. I knew it.

It takes a while to get noticed. The best degree is politsci. they absolutely love it. History is great one too. with economics logistics would be perfect, we are a little understaffed.

What’s the biggest geopolitical threat to US hegemony?

Have you fucked natives while on tour posted up in another country?

Know anything about upcoming military tribunals or the refurbishments at Gitmo?

Look up war plan white. Im married buddy, dont go making assumptions.

Nope. Not cleared for it. I will get it eventually though.

will the military support civilian RWDS against the eventually communist take-over?

>nazis
>on my Jow Forums
go the fuck back to **ddit you shill, everyone knows Trump has no time for you antisemitic pricks.

oh hell no. if it comes down to it, the military would march on washington and establish a junta.

What do you know about the USS Liberty?

Attached: trump-with-matzoh-ball-soup.jpg (420x420, 34K)

was sandy hook faked?
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

I know enough. You arent cleared.

ARE there upcoming tribunals?

oh for crying out loud. guess we're going at this all alone

Attached: rwds 2.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: 281.png (500x500, 75K)

Ha, that's funny because I switched my major from political science. Thanks for the insight and thank you for your service!

You arent cleared, and neither am I.

Have you ever been raped during a crossing the line ceremony?

No problem.

Claims is on shore duty
Says the name of an afloat command

LARPer detected

Cant say that i have.

why are they called divisions when they dont have the number of an actual division?

Dont know the etymology.

What are some of the biggest problems you currently perceive within the military right now? Like morale, enlisted standards, goals and organization, etc.

What's your 9/11 theory?

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x233, 2.67M)

Morale is pretty good, the enlisted are snowflakes, and organization is doing well. Our logistics is a little lacking though.

Glosses over my comment because true

Ever see any UFO? Or USO?

What is the worst case of VD you have witnessed from people going on shore leave?

I believe what we were all told. And im not cleared for "the Truth"

Im in active service taking a vacation day.

Officer suicide rate is the highest in history

5th fleet commander literally just killed himself

(Enlisted are snowflakes)

LARP confirmed

Nope. One guy killed someone and tried to get away with it.

It’s sunday shithead you would be on shore leave as an officer.

Or in a duty status

Def a LARP.. abandon thread

I got out in 09. How bad is it now?

"I believe what we were all told about 9/11"

You're like a white version of this lady

Attached: jim-jones.jpg (325x330, 83K)

It’s prob just as shitty now as it was then

Promoting minority females blindly except for the highest ranks

What do you do if your aft condenser goes offline?

Post gray bulkhead you fucking larp

He likely wouldn’t know this he never claimed to be a nuke

Yeah sounds about the same. I left when I could because I figured Obama would run the military into the ground.

>nazi
literally fucking kill yourself you faggot fucking kike piece of shit this place will never be fucking subverted - do you understand me rabbi? you don't have to be a fucking nazi to hate kikes. go back to israel you fucking bitch ass faggot. i hope you get nuked and the same for all you zionist fucking scum.

fucking kike

Are you smart enough to ponder this information after you're done chatting with us?

Frankist Paradigm: The “Frankist Paradigm” is the set of neo-Frankist beliefs that have now metastasized across Western culture. These ideas find resonance in a multi-cultural society, where animosities brew under the surface and politics becomes a proxy for ethnic warfare. Without traditionalism, society becomes insipid and narcissistic, finding itself attracted to radical politics as a catharsis and a sadistic release. Without unity, society divides into warring factions. The Frankist Paradigm weaponizes these conflicts, producing a society of malcontents more interested in destruction and animosity than collective progress.

What do all these influential intellectuals all have in common?

1. Communism (Marx)
2. Sexual depravity (Freud)
3. Corporate Leftism (Bernays)
4. Multiculturalism (Horace Kallen)
5. Deconstructivism/Critical Theory (Walter Benjamin)
6. Frankfurt School (Adorno)
7. Radical jurisprudence (Brandeis, Frankfurter, and Cardozo)
8. Large-scale, non-selective immigration (Israel Zangwill, Emma Lazarus)

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.

therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
Eyes Wide Shut is a 1999 erotic drama film directed, produced, and co-written by Stanley Kubrick. Based on Arthur Schnitzler's 1926 novella Traumnovelle (Dream Story), the story is transferred from early 20th-century Vienna to 1990s New York City
The book belongs to the period of Viennese decadence after the turn of the 19th century.

Meh, I still work in periphery

Trump talks a big game... too much equipment and not enough money to maintain it

Officers aren't paid to know things.

Just killed himself like Admiral Boorda.

How does it feel to know that your entire branch wishes they were us??
Pic related

Attached: usaf-blu.jpg (600x496, 31K)

Dumbest comment of the thread award

shit larp
even if it wasnt, who gives a fuck
all fields

>lcdr

ayyy lookit this fuckboi divo of the USS Harry "can't set a fuckin comms circuit to save their life" Truman.

Get your fucking radio shack together or call back to the fuckin ship and get em working. Bunch of listless faggots on there my dude

Attached: 1520874853922.gif (500x730, 447K)

Yes race war starts at midnight

Buy water

Don’t you have an on base DUI to get?

Don’t forget to hit your spouse!

What’s the most common STD on your ship and why is it AIDS?

Which side are you on Russia or Ukraine?

OP abandoned LARP nothing to see here

Don't you have more minors to molest in foreign ports?

Attached: 1504028373010.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Will you stand with your fellow patriots when we start purging our great nation of the commie filth that's infesting it?

They’re paid for their time...

Don’t forget to blow your bonus on a new car with no savings! Your degree from st. Leo is going to make you a shoe in on the outside

why dont you take over? doing well so far

Get in yer fookin dorms, faggit. Real men sleep in barracks!

Are we going to war and with who?

>implying I got a bonus

If I did though, I totally would have to be fair. I was lil retard when I joined. Oh shit we're still poking fun, uhhhh, don't forget to organize the forced diversity briefs!

Attached: 1510597494307.jpg (600x600, 52K)

post pictures of reactor control room

tell us about the 'platoon bicycle' or whatever it is you call the women in your units who haven't banged enough dudes to make officer yet. Infantry's wife?

my grandfather was a sailor back in the old days. he ways always yellin' "HOIST THE SAILS!" or "BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES"
or "DELIVER A BROADSIDE" that old guy never shut up

Attached: archie bunker.jpg (500x370, 39K)

>Try hard faggots that get substandard living pay when they have to stay in barracks or outside
Eat shit, Pog

Attached: C06691F9-6C45-4894-B516-1FFF483D63F9.png (220x220, 72K)

Those are just sluts my dude. They exist everywhere. Don't get me wrong, they're annoying as fuck, but hey, nothing better than getting some head in a fan room on an underway

MSC contractor here.

Please convince your higher ups to pull out of Korea. Im not dieing for these fucking gooks. Thanks.

Classic pol/bro
...still laughing after the captcha
Poop kekity kek Kek

Attached: image.jpg (585x711, 76K)

yo dude. Naval Officer here. I'm at Picatinny doing some NSWC.

A.R.M.Y.

Airforce
Recected
Me
Yesterday

Try again, nonner. I assume you're a big, bad elite sniper or some shit right? Props if you are but I doubt it

Attached: you3.jpg (500x533, 23K)

>Real men sleep in barracks!
Kek. Nice cope