You guys realize if you quit larping and stood for a serious platform the alt-right could rise to be a serious...

You guys realize if you quit larping and stood for a serious platform the alt-right could rise to be a serious contender in political races down to county and state voting, all the way up to senate and House eventually maybe contending for the White House. We need serious politicians who aren’t afraid to stand up, We need a good platform that doesn’t involve genocide or nazis but more on a nationalist platform, which will ideally support regulations many of us would support. We stop foreigners from third world countries from coming in. We force blacks to work or we take the welfare and food stamps. Illegals deported illegally. Absolutely no infringements on the 2nd amendments. Bring back segregation which argueably many blacks want as well. Etc

Attached: 6CEB822D-A590-4E63-92A6-B239E1A7EA69.jpg (800x450, 71K)

Run for State Legislature, I’ll donate.

Ehhh, your heart's in the right place user, but what you don't get is that the average person isn't going to stand for someone going full 1488, and that's the way you're going to be seen and portrayed if you come out as an 'alt-right' candidate, whatever the fuck that means. What we need is a new political party - a third path - that's not democrat or republican that people will get behind. And the political goals initially can be 'conservative' without being full natsoc - stand for fiscal conservatism, tough stance on immigration, etc. Then the needle can slowly be moved as the movement gains people.

Problem is that we're behind Europe in terms of politics. In Europe you can be far right because (((they))) can't use the "you stole it from the Native Americans' card, or the "you used blacks as slaves" card.

So basically, American politics is stagnant and fucked because no one has the balls to run on far right ideology. The only thing you're allowed to do in the USA is to say how tolerant and non-racist you are while the white's get genocided. In Europe you can rise up in mass.

Good luck, Sargon.

This. That's also what I wanted to mention. I think Trump has - or will during his second term - moved the needle to allow for a pro-white 3rd party candidate.

Yeah most people aren’t fucking retarded Jow Forums weebs and actually read. You guys need someone who can pretend they aren’t retarded until inauguration day.

The larping nazi faggots ruin everything because they're larping nazi faggots.

This

Anyone who expresses anything resembling those sentiments is immediately and unceasingly memed by the media as the reincarnation of Hitler.

>Bring back segregation
That's not good enough. All non-whites must leave or be removed.

Attached: 1498215522470.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

My main concern is that our taxes are too damn high. What the shit?

I’ve always wanted to get into politics, I’ve always been good at debating and always win debates against liberal co-workers or friends who disagree with me by using actual facts and red pills. I just don’t know where to start

how much would you actually donate? I live in a midwestern state and could probably mount a campaign on limited funds. I want to run but my life is not exactly in order. Then again, if Ocasio can get elected being a waitress there's no reason I can't being a call center and sales/service industry worker. And I'm not talking about the leftism, but if Republicans aren't willing to elect young people with sound ideas because of "experience" issues then we do have a problem.

How do you get Gen X and Boomers to vote for you if you're a millenial Republican?

This is basically what people mean when they talk about 'muh optics.' Truthfully, perception is everything, and people are becoming more ok with the idea of far-right conservatism because they perceive it as both being not that bad after all, and a possible solution to what they see as creeping problems - shit economy from immigrants taking jobs, foreign aid spending, societal degeneration, etc. When 'alt-righters' drive a car through a crowd it's just seen as par for the course - skinheads being skinheads, more or less. We won't gain traction until people perceive that the far-right/conservatism/whatever you want to call it will actually materially improve the lives of most people in this country.

What if we simply ran as Nationalist instead of republican or Democrat ?

Whites brought them over here in the first place. Bring back slavery

It could only work in conjunction with sterilization, but a lot could go wrong. Better to rid ourselves and our descendants of the problem now, in this generation. The longer we wait, the worse it will be and our enemies will never stop trying to use our minority populations against us.

Attached: 1492821811352.jpg (709x1000, 118K)

We need laws preventing inter-racial marriage which could possibly gain support from every race. You’ve got to play your strong points we can’t win off running with the plan of sterilizing minorities.

>Thinking you can vote out the (((corruption))). We are long, LONG past that point.

Violent extermination of Jews and Jewish puppets is literally the only way to retake the west.

Everything else is a false hope believed by the lazy and stupid.

Attached: 14265921464.jpg (1543x719, 395K)

We’d have to actually win over a portion of the minorities to be a successful Nationalist party.

>thinks the alt right is the alt light

Stfu shill

Globalist communist cocksuckers get the rope

Fuck off with your zionist e celebs and cringe fake alt right

EUROPE BELONGS TO EUROPEANS

we are just gonna kill all traitors and invaders :^)

Attached: 1544861880696.jpg (910x574, 121K)