Nigger lovers on Jow Forums

There is currently a massive thread with over 80 responses about how we should ally with niggers against Jews.

I’m one of the few people who’s arguing that we shouldn’t ally with niggers against Jews. I’m correctly arguing that a nigger is still a nigger and still untrustworthy, regardless of what his feelings on Jews are.

What is with these psycho nigger lovers? They seem to be becoming more and more prominent on Jow Forums every day.

Attached: AF40E68B-21DA-421A-A8B2-CEB25333516F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

Niggers are even worse than Jews.

Bump

According to game theory, you should ally with the person who you think will be the easiest in the final round. That is why Jews ally with blacks, because once they finish off the white race, blacks will be a piece of cake.

The nigger lovers you speak of are the reason why cuckoldry has become so common and white are losing population.

Agreed.

And these people want us to ally with niggers.

Honestly, I’d prefer allying with Jews to defeat niggers over allying with niggers to defeat Jews. Not that I’d remotely want to do either.

>Implying we will ever genocide any of these cretins
Sorry but whites are so weak nowadays that it looks more and more unlikely though I wish it would happen

If you aren't killing a nigger every day you are failing your race.

Niggers are the worst and are the most distant from whites(and every other race) genetically. Back in the day kikes used to hate niggers just like everyone else. Gradually they started promoting them and that's when everything went to shit.

Attached: race-and-genetic-distance.jpg (688x549, 93K)

I've never understood what turning niggers against Jews actually accomplishes.

All I can think of is that it'll cause blacks to boycott Jewish owned stores. So then Koreans and Arabs will dominate inner-city stores.

And I care why?

this
niggers are orcs

they still hate niggers they just like them as livestock. nobody likes niggers.

>one group controls our government, media, and financial institutions, and actively seeks to empower and import and protect niggers.
>the other group is poor and stupid and incapable of organizing themselves.
yah lets target the 2nd group first, that will work out fine.

Hispanics are still worse than niggers when you think about it.
At least to America. They'll be almost supermajority and technical supermajority by 2060.

the nigger lovers are either pedes, christcucks, libtards, kikes and obviously other niggers.

This is why you need to not side with niggers, because niggers are insignificant, strictly speaking they're a stagnant percent of the population, but, some crypto-nignog lovers (probably right-wing pretend larpers with a sissy-boy/trans complex) will try to hook you by the nose over it.

>muh jews

>media
Not an argument. Media is a powerful weapon but it's still impractical to control in the West by open intended Government down bias because that's alot of variables that could get out of your control. Leaks, etc. Media in the West though is easy for the Government to intentionally suppress.
Trump - legit brainlet who thought the media making themselves look bad was better than restricting press freedom.
Restricting freedom press is actually something OBAMA did.

>finance
Republicans are becoming increasingly skeptical or suspicious of (((economics))), (((finance))), (((banking))), and (((media))).
So even if you're stupid enough to think we have to 'fight da joos' -THEMSELVES- the trend has already been set in motion for something indirect.

The fact is that the new changing face of the Republican party is slowly more and more pro-white.
-More pro-white than its ever been in my lifetime and it'll likely continue in this direction.

Tack on the fact that people at large are likely to be in the future less economically confident, spending reduced and infact people are already starting to do things like see their family members in debt and choosing very conservative financial spending. So whatever tbhonest.

>empower and protect niggers
Then blow up NGOs and don't win a ""war"" in a shithole and then bring the losers home with you. Oh wait...

Jews are mostly liberal now unfortunately...

I mean I did make this thread like OP and for the same / a similar reason Disclaimer: I'm not actually Jewish. Probably.

Read the thread I guess, I went over a similiar cost-benefit I guess you could call it? Just do that guys.

This. They have to be shills shilling for (((unity))) and a specific type of (((equality))) with niggers when we all know niggers are the worst race in existence. We’s be sabotaging our own movement and white race if we ally with niggers. They’re paid shills. It’s disgusting to even see this nigger loving shit on Jow Forums

Attached: 4L_w5IHkcEo.jpg (320x319, 43K)

We should only agree to peace with niggers in order to team against the kikes, but never consider each other allies. We cannot coexist peacefully, but we'll all get along better without kikes, so we can work together for a common goal for mutual benefit, then, go back to disliking each other as normal.

The truth is we don’t need niggers. They would only dirty our movement and white race. You’re still a nigger lover cuck for even thinking about making an alliance with niggers regardless of how it’s done.

This.

You actually wouldn't get better along without Jews tho... so OOPS

niggers can be manipulated like cattle.
there is no reason to not turn them against the jews.
afterwards they can be easily disposed of, assuming whites have regained control of their country.
sage

counter sage you dumb fucker
Jews are white
problems solved

your friends are exactly the people who will help you achieve your goals (without, of course, having to degrade those goals to their benefit to the point where achieving them could no longer be called "victory") and your enemies are exactly the people who will work against you
potential friends are the people who can be persuaded to work with you to accomplish your goals and potential enemies are the people who can be persuaded to work against you
judeo-capitalism threatens all ethnic groups, there is absolutely no reason why we cannot all work together to fight against our jewish masters, george lincoln rockwell knew this and so should you, so stop being retarded and don't turn your nose up at friends (or potential friends) who might help you achieve victory

Listen, no one is saying we should be friends with them. But niggers are infallible in the eyes of the media, we get the niggers to hate the jews and their reign of terror is over. The jews have made it so nigger culture becomes mainstream in an attempt to destroy the morality of the west. So if the niggers want to gas the kikes, what happens? Nigs are already extremely ethno centric, we get them to start hating jews and desiring their own ethnostates and we win the war before it ever starts

this person really seems to hate the idea of mutual cooperation to fight against the system, i have to wonder if he really cares about winning about at all
was george lincoln rockwell a nigger lover too for giving a speech to the nation of islam?