Could someone post the episode of Heel Turn where Richard Spencer went in depth talking about the Apollonian and...

Could someone post the episode of Heel Turn where Richard Spencer went in depth talking about the Apollonian and Dionysian? I remember listening to an episode where he talked about it for a while, but I was busy with something else and I wasn't able to pay attention. I have reason to believe that it was recorded around October 19, but I don't know the exact date, and the Heel Turn youtube channel doesn't go back that far.

Attached: Apollonian_and_Dionysian.jpg (1279x853, 245K)

Can someone explain why Richard Spencer is being shilled so hard on Jow Forums again?

Also, if you could put the timestamp when you post it, that would be nice, thanks.

It's not shilling, he just brings it up every once in a while, and I'd like to learn more about the concept.

>Americans
>European culture
The internet was a mistake. I hope Article 13 will block you all out of EU territory.

Well, I'm genetically European, and I speak European languages, and I grew up practicing a Christian religion, so... not sure what your point is.

Read some of ayn rands essays on it, she came up with it

>Read some of ayn rands essays on it, she came up with it
Now THAT'S an example of shilling. Ayn Rand didn't come up with it, Wikipedia says that it is mostly associated with Nietzsche.

My mistake dude I first heard about the idea in one of her essays so I guess I assumed. But yeah it's about time for me to clock out.

Also, (((Wikipedia)))

No worries

I fucking hate this shit. Richard reads a book and now uses these bourgeois terms over and over and over again for everything. This guy wants to be a leader but doesn't know how to talk like a human being.

Philosophical and educated terminology is not the same as bourgeois.

This is a symbol of the bourgeoisie.

Attached: rolex-logo-design2.jpg (593x337, 41K)

This is not.

Attached: 663px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (663x899, 169K)

It beats pulling facts out of my ass hole.

when the fuck do people say dionsyian and apppolian or whatever the fuck. He could probably say the same thing in 3 or less words and not sound like a faggot. Its not like he worries about talking a lot, it takes him half an hour to make one point.

>when the fuck do people say dionsyian and apppolian or whatever the fuck.
They don't, but I think that it is a mischaracterization to say that education and learning and education is bourgeois.

>He could probably say the same thing in 3 or less words
Well, when he mentioned the Apollonian and the Dionysian in yesterday's episode, I thought that he explained what he meant well enough, and you didn't need to know what those meant to understand. I was just hoping to get the more in depth scoop since I knew that I missed it.

Here, i'll skip you the shit so you can actually understand what the alt right and Richard Spencer is. These are just the next evolution of the edge-lord atheist fedora tippers. They are completely disconnected with normal people and only think they are right because they have created online echo chambers where they jack each other off for hours every week about how right they are and how everyone else is stupid.
Whenever they actually try and talk in public it is the most cringy shit and it would be funny if it wasn't so obvious these people are ruining their own lives and pull whoever they can down with them.

nobody uses these terms. nobody.

k