Incels btfo

incels btfo

Attached: 1525114092265.jpg (677x638, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVewc6pxbow
maximpost.com/2018/01/10/women-are-biologically-stronger-than-men-study-says/
archive.is/zlLRx
watermark.silverchair.com/milmed-164-3-182.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAlQwggJQBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggJBMIICPQIBADCCAjYGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMQNCkvnHVRkg3FCmtAgEQgIICByoGsiG4ZNASsDf1z5_U-MJd2pk3nBW3260jjxSZq_eEAVOmI5T3idL5Vfb4R8ot_c-sYUCjfxyThZpNw7PxQLvST8ynjk3TNrhiD3GwfuVykJnznc58j-27iMACDQmr0pK5OUqXYhYT-yykmk0Ir4CHT2PyWhBTITWsJZEp_3--f4BsSwP3nqaNvFRJ941WzVtCRIKyz5bOeZmnGRdCaSMm6ZfqExrpsdKxqaL9wO1W4v2mKr3GU5Mj6JZ2U_a4GnZLnrBnQA0D84Hf-HW0T-SmZq4gVKFcj8iKFPm_x1PsjWGeLNMVQVEufmTb81mIluAqqshnflO7X2QC5FLtPlIA30XjM1kici-S05hvs_VCxOxPGtSYBel5-zfXEjm5N5aF3n_AfXPikQMuFxVtwXRUORe8nzDgSDpkEopldKwC0mZmkghpHDrQbw3lFWGOjX4A2A7qAew7ZcbzPi1t1DIDQYa7Cb2g90m4nW3giVwXzNzoB7oFv5F7nXViSuTkq3I_E9L-wfmW5GDxpfHxOip3frb6SWKEdbL6EQCjnkEXuuGf_MK9U-gh38qe-jlhSqAY2vwYjf5Mk-kvoTJx5WxmXomX532PocXufOt5p_OTIPZhU6xADQrzjYeOYaHC01f7H26H7L17lAJtmo8uUzvcweDPXPU9StP5CdXOaJWU50sKUOG9ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>suggests

>study

Good, let’s starts slapping them about again

What’s wrong? Can’t you ladies take a punch?

Op sucks massive dongs study says

More likely survive because society tells men that they should prioritize women over themselves in a dangerous situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVewc6pxbow

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Lmao women have people coddle them even in dire straits. No surprise. How many women are homeless compared to men?

Checked

Lelz

>Gender is a social construct
>STUDY SUGGESTS WOMEN ARE STRONGER

That is funniest damn headline I have ever read.

literally no real world data supports this, look at every sport fucking ever

Can we get a link to study I’d love a good laff

>stronger
Women need to be beat over the head with dictionaries

> no link, broken archive.is link
> meme article
> one post by this ID
> meme flag

Attached: 1542437970412.gif (400x367, 442K)

Thats because men are the ones off fighting war and hunting for food while women just sit around doing nothing and being worthless. No fucking shit statistically men are more likely to die during a fucking crisis. Surprise fucking surpriss! Stupid cunts...

Not society, nature. A tribe can still maintain a suitable birth rate if it loses half it's men because one man can father children with multiple women every 9 months. If the tribe were to lose half it's women...welll hmmm.

it will be about pain threshold

THIS JUST IN!

STRONG WOMEN AND PERFECT CHILDREN MORE LIKELY TO SURVIVE CRISES WHILE MEN PERISH

Attached: 1544936957154.png (128x128, 15K)

>this is what leftwing retards actually believe

I saw it or read an article about it before. It was about Body Fat % and metabolism.

((Study suggests)) fucking lul. The day woman play in the nfl or fight heavy weight fights against men I'll take this seriously.

WhO would win in a fight between a transman and trans woman?

lmfao

Attached: MichaelaHutchisonAK400x250.jpg (400x250, 102K)

>Male World Record Deadlift
Eddie (The Average Anglo) Hall at 1,102 pounds
>Female World Record Deadlift
Crystal (Nigger) Tate at 600 pounds

to put that into perspective, I threw shot-put in College, the average 3rd or 4th year member on the throwing team deadlifted from 550 - 620 lbs, this was a moderate preforming Division 1 University, not even the best at the College level nor was weightlifting our main focus yet most males already out deadlifted the strongest female powerlifter.

Attached: Bloat Lord.png (954x720, 520K)

Imagine she grabs your junk.

Attached: wres.jpg (500x375, 32K)

they can get sex at the drop of a hat
much less stress

>biologically stronger
Don't know what that even means. During a shitstorm women sit around while men risk their lives to help them survive? Because we need them for breeding more useful men.

This explains why men die more frequently on the job

Attached: tmp_20439--352500406.jpg (775x651, 56K)

But the higher pain threshold meme was already BTFO. Women are wimps compared to men.

beating women should be the same as beating another man then

So I guess what they're trying to say is that women will survive longer without food because they're fatter. This makes them "stronger" in their minds. It's all so tiresome boys

>obvious low effort spam thread still being bumped and not removed by mods.

Ah yes, the plank. Ultimate physical feat which enables you to hunt, earn, build and in general provide for your family.

>yet most males already out deadlifted the strongest female powerlifter.

This hold true in almost every damned athletic activity.

The Female world record = Average male result.

>that fucking one legged dude
Don’t stare at the camel toe Dont stare at the camel toe...

>user, can you open this jar?

Attached: strength.png (1682x1223, 138K)

>study suggests

let's see what history suggests

feminism ends where carrying furniture begins

Mods are asleep

Attached: 1524765024690.jpg (957x957, 1.04M)

Yes that was the just of it iirc.

If civilization collapsed the last thing you'd want to be is a woman. I'd rather be a struggling dog that had all of its wild, hunting and survival characteristics bred out of it.

>planking
People know this exercise is a joke right?

reminder that the women's national soccer team got BTFO by an under-14 boys' league

Where’s that one pic of the line of marching cadets? The one with the females at the back of the line without packs while a couple of the dudes carried 2 packs

BUMP

Yeah. Ok. Whatever you say user.

>maximpost.com/2018/01/10/women-are-biologically-stronger-than-men-study-says/

They are retards saying women live longer than men in famines etc. No looking into why, how, did they only live longer because men looked after them. Just straight up the lived longer, which they do under regular circumstances so I don't know what point they are trying to make. They might be funding (((research))) with clickbait and it wouldn't surprise me.

Attached: 1514166826468.jpg (960x720, 217K)

Audible kek

I guess I'll take it in the ass then

Attached: 1513663196197.webm (500x500, 873K)

Attached: 1522705981661.jpg (1560x2744, 825K)

Attached: 1528667579127.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

Attached: 1542009571700.jpg (3056x3483, 3.27M)

That’s the one! Thank you user. +1 internet has been transferred to your account

I'm glad women are stronger. Now I can openly beat them in public without fear of legal consequences.

Explain; I would argue that it [the plank and its variations] encourages the use of many small stabilising muscles throughout the body, as well as major back and abdominal muscles known as the core/trunk.

So they should have no problem being forced to sign up for the draft then

>biologically stronger
hahahahahahahahahahaha!
What a fucking joke. They can't even take a chill wind

someone link to the episode to watch it

Forgot pic

Attached: 1544185591754.jpg (600x570, 31K)

Fat reserves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

If you haven't realized yet that the point of these publications is to troll right wing conservatives, you are retarded.

>men put themselves in harm's way during a crisis to protect women and children
>study shows survivability is better as a woman

Gas academia

I fucked and nutted in a homeless chick once. Wonder what ever happened to her.

>study suggests
Every fucking time, also bet its a jew writing that shit.

biological strength = ability to survive
physical strength = ability to exert force

Testosterone suppresses the immune system. There are always tradeoffs in nature. Women don't have upper body strength but they are better at fighting disease because of their biology.

And toss out the "Rule of thumb".

archive.is/zlLRx
>Researchers at the University of Southern Denmark trawled through historic data looking at death rates for men and women who suffered famines and epidemics, or who were sold into slavery.

>In virtually every case, they found that women survived their ordeals far longer, often outliving their male counterparts by years, even when conditions were equally dire.

Men give their seat in a lifeboat to women.
Study concludes women are better swimmers.

>study suggest
this means nothing.

>the one bitch that tries to cheat immediately after the cripple gets over

>biological strength
Has no meaning. Ability to survive would be biological fitness.

No doubt to do with having children. Swings and roundabouts, We should embrace the differences and see that together we work in perfect harmony instead of competing to see who is "better". More divisive Jewish bullshit.

this is what i thought it was. kind of hilarious.

whatever happen to the genders being equal

Even if your made-up bullshit was real, women can't survive for shit. Look at the Danish survivor series where it was men vs women. Women literally curl up and die without men to take care of them

it seems like men are twice as strong as women across the board

womens deadlift world record 573lbs
mens deadlift world record 1155lbs

womens bench press record 325lbs
mens bench press record 1075lbs

womens pull up in 1 min record 39
mens pull up in 1 min record 52

womens fastest mile 4min 12 sec
mens fastest mile 3min 43sec

womens push up record in 1 hour 1,020
mens push up record in 1 hour 2,298

nah hes just starin at her mosquito bumps

strength is obviously synonymous with fitness in this context; the important, qualifying words are biological and physical.

If you removed men protecting them they would be eaten in the famines they cite.

So you're saying it's ok to hit women? They're no longer fragile? Nice.

>muh stronk wymin
kek when shtf and wymin are raped and killed left and right when the weak men enabling their daily lives vanish

Amazonian warriors.

Attached: 1537255186482.jpg (640x400, 78K)

>women without men
>men without women
Show me a single instance of the above societal/tribal frameworks existing in the real world for at least two generations.

Oh, you can't.

Men need women to survive/reproduce.
Women need men to survive/reproduce.

This guy gets it.

Men need women to reproduce.
Women need men to survive.

roasties btfo.

Attached: Irreversible-rape-scene.jpg (1916x852, 121K)

this is what happens on "naked & afraid" all the time, they get a man and a woman and put them in the wild and then they sit around doing nothing for two weeks, if it is a fit man he will likely tap out because of medical emergencies, he cant take in enough calories to survive and goes out, then the woman will just lay around for a few more days and then she "wins" by not yet starving to death.

In combat, even men shit their pants due to fear and panic. With female in the military, the problem is magnified to 100% rate of shitting their paints and peeing themselves. This fact is often swept under the rug and is kept a secret. Ever seen the webm of gymnastic athletes in the Olympic squirt pee when do some highly strong manuever? Ever seen the Kung Poo webm of some Chinese woman squirting out shit really fast?

Also, this military medical study did some research on it. It's all been memory holed from public knowledge cause the truth stinks.

watermark.silverchair.com/milmed-164-3-182.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAlQwggJQBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggJBMIICPQIBADCCAjYGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMQNCkvnHVRkg3FCmtAgEQgIICByoGsiG4ZNASsDf1z5_U-MJd2pk3nBW3260jjxSZq_eEAVOmI5T3idL5Vfb4R8ot_c-sYUCjfxyThZpNw7PxQLvST8ynjk3TNrhiD3GwfuVykJnznc58j-27iMACDQmr0pK5OUqXYhYT-yykmk0Ir4CHT2PyWhBTITWsJZEp_3--f4BsSwP3nqaNvFRJ941WzVtCRIKyz5bOeZmnGRdCaSMm6ZfqExrpsdKxqaL9wO1W4v2mKr3GU5Mj6JZ2U_a4GnZLnrBnQA0D84Hf-HW0T-SmZq4gVKFcj8iKFPm_x1PsjWGeLNMVQVEufmTb81mIluAqqshnflO7X2QC5FLtPlIA30XjM1kici-S05hvs_VCxOxPGtSYBel5-zfXEjm5N5aF3n_AfXPikQMuFxVtwXRUORe8nzDgSDpkEopldKwC0mZmkghpHDrQbw3lFWGOjX4A2A7qAew7ZcbzPi1t1DIDQYa7Cb2g90m4nW3giVwXzNzoB7oFv5F7nXViSuTkq3I_E9L-wfmW5GDxpfHxOip3frb6SWKEdbL6EQCjnkEXuuGf_MK9U-gh38qe-jlhSqAY2vwYjf5Mk-kvoTJx5WxmXomX532PocXufOt5p_OTIPZhU6xADQrzjYeOYaHC01f7H26H7L17lAJtmo8uUzvcweDPXPU9StP5CdXOaJWU50sKUOG9ww

This

>women don't need to reproduce
>men don't need to survive
tfw ywn be this level of smooth brain

Attached: 1539724478390.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Women have rights because men allow them to.

Someone post the gif of the one armed one legged man climbing over a wall as women stare at it like its a mountain.

More body padding to cushion impacts. Smaller brain less likely to suffer trauma during crash. Increased fat stores allow for longer period of time prior to terminal starvation, as well as protection from cold. And most importantly, men will help them survive at their own expense.

Wonder how many tax dollars went into this brilliant piece of work.