UK

Memes aside is the UK as bad of a place to live as Jow Forums says? Demographics seem way better than the US (hope they can somehow get better). Wonder how it is over there especially England since it's the most affected (how bad are big English cities)

Attached: ukmap.gif (383x446, 29K)

Nowhere in Europe is as bad as they say it is on Jow Forums I think France has the worst demographics at something like 75% French people.

They sell beer in three packs
3 beers
The fuck

Is UK like 87% white as a whole? Can't wait to see the 2021 census

depends on the city, where i live (liverpool) its still pretty white/british (and irish) with a number of blacks who arrived decades ago and just disappeared as a distinct group through miscegenation, chinese students, and a growing number of somalis and arabs who basically do nothing, i think most are refugees. in some cities theres a load of one ethnic group like pakistanis who completely segregate themselves from other communities usually, in london theres every ethnicity under the sun in huge numbers.
but demographics isnt everything and Jow Forums has a weird thing about britain for a variety of reasons, some of which are jokes that not everyone is in on and others are things that americans find really sinister such as the number of cctv cameras. for the question of 'how do these things affect life in britain' the answer is usually not at all

The problem is that whilst the UK might be in a marginally better situation demographically, our immigrants are way worse. Muslims band together as a collective to terrorize people speaking out and force their agenda. In addition, the UK is in a much worse cultural situation. We have no speech rights and no ability to defend ourselves with firearms. At least America is large enough that you can go live out in a free state that has decent demographics. The entirety of the UK is California.

Attached: 1524796100235.jpg (725x519, 42K)

Liverpool seems like a cool place. Isn't leeds pretty good too. Birmingham seems horrible with Pakistanis and would like to hear other cities infested with them.
Our immigrants are bad too. The Chicanos brag that they are taking this country over and you try to defend yourself you get a bunch of cucks and spics up on you. And we have a shit load of recent immigrant Muslims now, they are everywhere especially In the Midwest.
Honestly this country is kinda fucked, most whites are over 40 years old, majority of white youth voted democrat last midterms. All you British have to do is have a stable native birthrate and limit immigration.

if you want to know the relatively major and relatively white cities theyre bristol, liverpool, leeds, newcastle, sheffield and southampton. bristols very middle class and quite rich, liverpools a nice place but riddled with serious issues for a load of reasons, newcastles cool but also pretty run-down, leeds is doing quite well but maybe a bit bland, sheffields boring to me but is quite 'cosy' and geographically pretty nice, and southamptons not really worth bothreing with imo

>Liverpool
>White
user you really do crack me up. The only plus side to Liverpool is the Mersey side gangs hate shitskins.

Attached: anne frank 56.jpg (250x318, 13K)

Is Manchester bad?

if youre an actual resident of the isle of man your definition of whats white is probably vastly different from an americans. liverpool is close to 90% white which is very high for a proper city in england unless you think scousers arent white

Never seen a three pack myself desu m8.

manchester has far more pakistanis, blacks etc but is much bigger than the other cities ive mentioned

This. WA7 here. It's worlds apart from how it is in the south.

They jail people for saying mean things on the internet you tard. Why the fuck would you even consider living there?

Doesn't sheffield have that refugee mayor or some shit?

Why do your youths like McDonald's so much? Not even just chavs, but all teenagers.

I've been to both Manchester and Liverpool. Manchester is absolutely infested with shitskins. Liverpool is very white but the accent is insanely difficult to understand and it seems boring af unless you're into Premier League Football. The Lake District would have been much nicer if it wasn't flooded with so many exotic tourists, mostly Chinese and Indian. The most redeeming thing for me about the cities were their collections of 19th century art, but not much else since I don't like soccer or pubs.

I haven't been to Bristol yet but Bath was nice to visit for a couple days. Southampton strikes me as also very boring but I've had a lot of good times in Bournemouth and Portsmouth. The South West is by far the most /comfy/ region of England.

Durham seems /comfy/ as fugg have you been there?

Attached: christchurch.jpg (1362x600, 113K)

Yeah nah the UK is great..

Attached: 20181217_154216.jpg (1080x1818, 576K)

Usually the boring cities imo seem pretty quiet and comfy.

Doesn't the midland's have a lot of them

idk, hes brown yeah. no idea what his actual powers are, think the office of mayor in sheffield has only existed a couple of years
well theres mcdonalds all over the fucking place here. student twats tend to prefer taco bell which actually exists in multiple cities now, or depending on how rich their parents are they might just get ubereats for an actual restaurant. 'deano'-type LADS are obsessed with kebabs and ethnics will usually only get fried chicken
yeah bath is widely considered to be one of the best places to visit in the uk, not been but street-viewed it lol. southampton was bombed to shit in the war and never really recovered to anything resembling an interesting city. itd probably be fine to live in but not with southern prices. durhams raison detre is a uni town (usually oxbridge rejects) so its pretty and everything from what i gather (again, only street-viewed). yep its small and comfy but might be weird to live there with a town-and-gown vibe underlying everything

depends where. birmingham, leicester and nottingham have a lot of pakistanis. northampton for example does not. small towns and the countryside will not

York seems very white too. Also do London cockney's still exist?

york is very white. its also quite small, rich, and has a lot of interesting medieval stuff in and some viking wewuzzery i believe.
depends on what you think a cockney is but yes in all cases, its just that actual cockneys are dying out and being replaced

Desperados. Fucking rip off too, it's like £4+ for 3 bottles and it tastes like piss

>boring cities are quiet and comfy
True, obviously better to be boring than dangerous. However there did seem to be something mind-numbing and backwards about Liverpool. I mean, there were actual emo kids around there. With that said, I have never seen so many thots in my life in the South of England.

They tend to stick to the big cities, which there are more in the Midlands and the North.

I love street-viewing Europe. But I have spent nearly a year living in the UK on and off again and might live there permanently since my fiancee is English, hence my familiarity with the country.

Yeah, town-and-gown indeed. My fiancee's cul-de-sac is plagued with drunk uni students making noise into the AM. Not ideal, but I've been curious to see Durham since it seems super old. Been to the New Forest countless times and loved it there too.

I feel nothing but pity for English folk.

tbqh i wouldnt have descirbed liverpool as one of the boring cities at all but lmao ive not come across emo kids. some of whats left over from chav culture includes some vaguely emo haircuts i suppose but emos wtf
oh shit if your birds a student there then it actually makes sense. its not an expensive place and if youre up for hanging out with students for a year or whatever durham seems good to me. id probably try and find a way to live in newcastle personally though, 15 mins on the train

Is Scotland still homogeneous?

i think everywhere apart from glasgow and some of the surrounding lowland towns. edinburghis pretty white but half of them seem to be english or polish. gorgeous city, yanks especially love it. even within places like glasgow and manchester there tends to be fully-white areas, fully-pakistani areas etc.. pakistanis segregate themselves, you just see em in the street n that

Oh no, she's not a student, but we're curious to see the North sometime because her sister is a student at a Northern uni. A writer I like raved up Durham so I was curious to see what it's about. I am curious to see the city walls.

I could have easily been underestimating Liverpool. I did like the many memorial statues to the war and you could tell there used to be a lot of trade due to the immense harbor. It does have a bit of that faded glory about it, like visiting some of the old rust belt cities in the US.

Didn't know pakis were up there too. Know any on wales?

In Edinburgh, it's diverse here but I'd say probably 95 percent Scottish/British. We have a massive Chinese community, a lot of which have come for university.

I'm fairly certain Glasgow is much the same but with slightly more middle Eastern. The Futher north you go the whiter it gets.

Yes, they are homos.

Would be interesting to hear about Ireland demographic situation as well. Dublin seems to be getting hit hard with immigration

desperados is french

afir enough, durham is good for 'posh north' i imagine, like a lot of north yorkshire and places in calderdale and kirklees. if you want to see g r i m north take a day trip ro blackburn
yeah half the streets round mine are completely bordered up, good old post-industrialism
therell be some in cardiff and probably swansea too
desu you might be overestimating it in some of these places. i lived in edinburgh for a couple of years and pakistanis existed, but the only times i encountered them were when buying fags from a newsagents and a couple of students. theyre a major presence and an issue in places like those northern and midlands cities and some northern towns youve never heard of like burnley and nelson. they tend to be a problem but you cant spend every waking moment worrying about them unless theyre doing dastardly deeds. if youre looking for a completely white place, rural areas are the obvious answer. northern ireland is also extremely white and belfast is nice. derry/londonderry too, if youre ok with the underlying hostilities between whites there. ireland is basically entirely white besides dublin which does have third-worlder areas

kek
not bad, Nigel