Can we just put the gun issue to rest once and for all? I mean...

Can we just put the gun issue to rest once and for all? I mean, we all know that the Second Amendment was never intended to cover the kind of guns we have today. If an AR-15 existed back in 1677 at the writing of the Constitution there is no way the founding fathers would have included the Second Amendment.

Now before you get angry, let me start by saying that I have serviced this nation in more ways than many of you can ever imagine so believe me when I say that no mere civilian should ever be allowed to own an assault weapon. These are weapons of war and belong only in the hands of the military or police. People who actually have the training required to tame one of these weapons.

Just look at the amount of deaths we have as a result of guns versus how many they have in Australia or the UK and it becomes quite clear what the answer is. The fewer guns there are in civilian hands the better off the nation becomes.

Attached: 383895929.jpg (628x472, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=E5WzrWKfe6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

Come get em faget lol

Attached: 71E18059-5DE1-4872-B02D-CF084FFA581C.jpg (443x350, 37K)

/thread

Do not reply to gun control shill threads.

Kys

Attached: Nice herb.jpg (799x534, 158K)

Do the world a favor and KYS

Attached: 6734A749-C6DC-49DC-A12A-243E9BB8C5E5.jpg (1024x675, 93K)

With haste OP.

Attached: kys express.jpg (4008x5344, 607K)

Sure you talk tough now but if it came down to it and a confiscation squad knocked on your door, you'd turn those guns in pretty fast I'd bet.

Thank you for your intelligent input. /s

Pictures still bump even if you type Sage

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

no they dont. sage works best if you include a picture.

Thank you. Also kys.

Not anymore. That was fixed well over a year ago.

0/10

Hey dumbfuck, the murders are comin from cops in the line of duty as well as unregistered criminals. The only people who are going to follow the law are the people who weren't the problem in the first place. God damn, you have the intelligence and understanding of a fucking carrot.

It was put to rest. 23 years ago.

You lost.

a film about an ar-15 and a black man
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

>Just look at the amount of deaths we have as a result of guns versus how many they have in Australia or the UK and it becomes quite clear what the answer is.

Just going to ignore the people who are doing a large number of the killings eh?

Let me tell you something you lilly livered son of a bitch, you don't need 10 bullets to kill a deer and you don't need an assault rifle to defend yourself from a burglar. All you have to do is use a single shot shotgun with rock salt or even some bear mace instead of a gun. thatll send em packing everytime.

I wish these bait posts would fuck off

Attached: 1404315529460.jpg (2199x1258, 506K)

>amount of deaths we have as a result of guns

N

Attached: 1543256212793.png (625x605, 156K)

>don't need 10 bullets

>don't need an assault rifle

Good thing its not the bill of needs

Also the second amendment is pretty specific when it states that it is in place to protect from TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS

Hunting deer and shooting burglars is irrelevant

> 1677

Attached: 003DE408-8C86-4C1F-9434-CCC3309EE2FA.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

I'd need ten rounds just to get through your blubber.

>The fewer guns there are in civilian hands the better off the nation becomes.
Too bad nations' success isn't defined by gun homicide rate and are defined by financial and military dominance. We're doin' fiiiiine.

i've heard this argument before. actually a "right" is little more than a "need" that was considered to be so great by the founders that they decided to allow its use without requiring justification to do so. therefore a "right" is basically a "need" on steroids. and the second amendment is no longer something the general citizenry "needs" to such a great extent. the british aren't coming to take over lol

>1677
>signing of the constitution
>American flag
Fucking kill yourself you degenerate, we don’t want you here

It's a completely nonsensical statement anyway.

In the last twenty years we've doubled the number of guns in circulation, made them ever easier to carry them legally, and watched the murder rate drop by half.

>we all know
I stopped reading after this.

Attached: guarantee.png (1024x1024, 34K)

Actually, a "right" is something the government cannot infringe upon.

>Just look at the amount of deaths we have as a result of guns versus how many they have in Australia or the UK and it becomes quite clear what the answer is.
The answer is that you should buy a gun just for the sake of killing yourself, OP.

Attached: 1522720247035.gif (480x270, 926K)

You do realize we have a serious nigger problem now....

Attached: 1999-2016_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (862x739, 65K)

Love how most of those grips are designed to be instantly slapped off in an emergency/war.

>If an AR-15 existed back in 1677 at the writing of the Constitution there is no way the founding fathers would have included the Second Amendment.
wanna bet?

>i've heard this argument before. actually a "right" is little more than a "need"

Blatantly false, a right is something that a human has regardless of government interaction.

>. and the second amendment is no longer something the general citizenry "needs" to such a great extent.

Why do you feel you have the authority to tell anyone what they need?

>the british aren't coming to take over lol

Maybe not, but the left in America has proven time and time again they are willing to step on the constitution, even if it means harming and/or killing their own civilians

The fact you even feel the right to tell someone what they can and can;t defend themselves with is EXACTLY why the second amendment was put into place

>assault weapon
>weapon of war

Last I checked, the military's standard issue infantry rifles aren't semi-automatic. Therefore, the dumb ads CA compliant rifle in the related pic is neither an assault weapon or a weapon of war.

Fuck off shill. You know absolutely nothing about firearms. Go back to plebbit kike.

i know right? Who needs their own Assault Riffle One Five or a G-lock 17 or Rugger One-Oh-Slash Two Two for that matter. What about the FIN SCARE-H, eh? Wew.

>they decided to allow its use without requiring justification to do so.

Also, I want to know this

What makes you feel that ANYONE needs to justify their right to self defense to you?

Why do you feel so self righteous that you think someone is required to justify something to you, that is written into the very fabric of your nation?

>serviced this nation
Did you change the oil and the cabin filter?

Here is why your argument is invalid:
1. The musket was the most advanced weapon of the time in the revolutionary war times. Citizens possessed the most advanced weapons of their day just as we should today. You lose.

Your argument is ridiculous also because the framers never could have envisioned the internet, radio, and television. By your argument, the first amendment does not apply to electronic media. KYS.

Rights are what I am willing to say they are, or rather what I am able to get away with. That is why some states have horrible gun laws, while the reminder are freedom lovers. Maybe the whole point is to reduce the US to a smoldering ruin, at this point I don't care. I'll throw this entire country into the ash heap before I allow my guns to be taken away, I promise.

We could own mother fuckin state of the art military grade firearms, pirate ships and artillery as private individuals at time of constitution and up until womens suffrage. Wonder what happened?

Get rid of niggers and all of our problems go away.

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 532K)

The fully semi-automatic AR-15 (AR = Assault Rifle) with an updated Gunshow Leupold Scope is the most dangerous threat to our democracy.

Shall not be infringed

Attached: one-piece-11561917.jpg (800x1153, 223K)

>We should let people have guns, since without guns we wouldn't have rebelled against our oppressors.
>True, but we should only let people have shitty guns and only sometimes. And you need your oppressors permission to own them or buy ammo.

Bravo.

>their right to self defense
Oh that's where you are wrong. It's not the right to self defense, it's the method.

Get some training and learn martial arts. It's far more effective and intimidating that a gun anyway.

Attached: 373758justturntheminyoustupidfuckingGOYIM.png (960x960, 873K)

>I have serviced this nation in more ways than many of you can ever imagine
I can imagine your mouth and ass are pretty sore. Maybe some carpel tunnel syndrome. Unless you have big ear holes you're right, I can't imagine any more ways.

Attached: 1537823328733.jpg (497x427, 49K)

-red flags
--allow guns to be stored at a friend's if allowable
--provision to engage other family and psychologic/social workers before LE if a complaint arises
-mandatory gun safes for new AR purchases
-ban bump stocks really wtf cares.

2A will sail along into eternity - everyone knows the drug war is the real problem just pacify them

Grandma is 63 years old. Are you telling me the old and weak are not deserving of the right to self defense?

Can we just put the net neutrality issue to rest once and for all? I mean, we all know that the First Amendment was never intended to cover the kind of internet connectivity we have today. If Facebook existed back in 1677 at the writing of the Constitution there is no way the founding fathers would have included the First Amendment.

>Can we just put the gun issue to rest once and for all?
Are you backing down like the child you are?

Attached: 1530661165720.png (521x434, 144K)

>It's not the right to self defense, it's the method.

Please, tell me why you feel you have the authority to tell people how they can and cannot defend them self

>Get some training and learn martial arts.

I'm an olympic level boxer, I also own 5 rifles

Try again.

>Fewer bullets
He does need more brains though

WHY ARE YOU STILL REPLYING TO THIS BULLSHIT

Also

>Henry Rollins height 1.75m (5'7)

Its cute when manlets pretend to be tough

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Indiana_Jones_vs_Raghead.gif

Okay never mind. You are actually retarded. The only way you "serviced" this nation is by blowing every faggot in D.C.
If you don't like America just say so and move the fuck out. Maybe China is more your speed.

>second amendment was never inten...
Fuck off.

> It's far more effective and intimidating that a gun anyway.

Attached: Guns-and-Crime-Prevention-injury-rate-by-self-protection-mode.jpg (1200x854, 295K)

Attached: AUSSIE GUN.png (888x504, 31K)

Attached: Lovecraft gun.jpg (214x233, 14K)

knife, bat, martial arts, taser, bear mace

If grandma is too stupid to figure out how to use any of those then I'm surprised she's lived this long. lmao

Seeing as how that method affects the rest of us I think it does make a difference. Guns kill people every day.

Attached: Vape Gun.png (653x533, 251K)

Attached: Varg Gun.png (720x720, 840K)

Listen kid ill swallow your soul

Attached: Kid Cuisine n guns.jpg (962x722, 301K)

fpbp

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 54K)

If there were a legitimate argument as to why law abiding citizens should be disarmed, I would have heard it by now. You have nothing.

Attached: 154207794397382867 (2).gif (618x731, 323K)

Fuck your slide thread and fuck you, you retarded cocksucker.

Attached: Gun.png (778x512, 46K)

Attached: Happy Merchant - Gun.gif (400x300, 2.86M)

Attached: Pepe - Wojak at gunpoint.jpg (380x250, 28K)

Attached: Gun.jpg (600x900, 60K)

WAS GETTING SAGED A PART OF YOUR PLAN??

O.P, you are fucking retarded.

I went to the range, today. The guy 3 lanes down had a no bullshit antique musket.
He fired live ammo, not blanks.

And his 200+ year old rifle made my AR look like a fucking BB gun/

You don't know shit about guns.
Cars kill more people.

>Seeing as how that method affects the rest of us I think it does make a difference.

It literally doesn't. Your feelings do not give you the authority to dictate peoples rights

>. Guns kill people every day.

So do cars, doesn't mean you get to tell people what kind of cars they can drive

Attached: D9386A0F-332E-4F6E-B830-6C6954DD20C2.gif (445x250, 2.34M)

>Seeing as how that method affects the rest of us

Also, my right to self defense only affects those who are actively trying to impede on that right

Don't break into my house and I won't have to shoot you, simple as that

>/s
ok you need to go back you niggerloving redditfag

Ebin

Attached: 37a.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>So do cars, doesn't mean you get to tell people what kind of cars they can drive
Seat belts, backup cameras, airbags, driver's licensing, crash testing. Cars kill people every day and as a result we have regulated them heavily and continue to impose new restrictions on them.

Guns on the other hand...they kill people every day and so far we've done nothing because muh second 'mendment.

wut r they sliding?

>was never intended to cover the kind of guns we have today.
So you think the signers of the constitution wanted slingshots and butter knives to fight the British huh?

You understand that the US population has more firepower than the US army right? We can literally tell them to fuck off and there is nothing they can do about it besides start a civil war.

Attached: second-amendment-comic1.png (577x559, 62K)

Which one were you, OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

it really is quite arrogant of you to suggest incite onto the words of our founding fathers based on your political ideology when the literal purpose of the amendments was to make sure a tyrannical government could never form by putting the people on an even playing field.

>Seat belts, backup cameras, airbags, driver's licensing, crash testing.

>Fully automatic bans, distribution laws, lack of concealed and open carry in certain states

> continue to impose new restrictions on them.

Pretty sure there was an effort to ban bump stocks recently, some how this isn't a new restriction being imposed?

Try again

You have the right to self defense. We consider it inherent.

The most plausible argument you have against the 2nd amendment is that we are not willing to defend it, therefore we can't have it. After all, 50,000 armed Americans allowed a battalion of British soldiers with minimal support to burn down our capitol buildings. Refusing to engage in bloody street to street fighting is a black mark and a stain upon our national character, to be sure. I propose to guard against future fuckups by proper firearms training and physical fitness regiments. It kills multiple birds with one stone.
>a physically fit country reduces healthcare costs
>you're worth and honor will be measured against other citizens by your ability to wage war. An objective lens for the choosing of worthy representatives in our Republic.
>combined exercises increases community spirit, reduces depression and invigorates economic activities
>citizen soldiers, once baptized by the fire of combat, make for a more trustworthy and efficient backbone to the military. The common citizen will have more skin in the game. Instead of just saying "thank you for your service" other citizens will hold their military more accountable, and push our armed forced to even higher levels of excellence.

This isn't a draft, and it's already been legislated on via US code title 10. Unless you are actively on title 10 orders, you are default militia in the US. We might as well act like it.

It is but it's half-assed. Realistically banning bump stocks is a shitty attempt by Trump to distract from the real thing that needs to be banned, and that's assault rifles.

>we've done nothing because muh second 'mendment.

And you'll continue to do nothing because your feelings do not come before peoples rights

>Guns kill people every day.
So does tired driving and hospital mistakes. So the fuck what? Idc if people shoot each other, shit happens.

Attached: 2ycd3w174z321.jpg (1080x1074, 125K)

>, and that's assault rifles

Fully automatic rifles are already banned/heavily regulated

Assault rifles have yet to be used in a mass shooting that I'm aware of.

SHALL

>Now before you get angry, let me start by saying that I have serviced this nation
I’m imagining some chinless incel faggot in stolen valor, you faggots deserve every beating you get

Attached: 0A674E46-7364-4723-84DB-723DBB46FDBC.jpg (605x843, 134K)

Go home, Ben Kuchera
youtube.com/watch?v=E5WzrWKfe6o

Now you are just straight up lying through your teeth. There are stupid more gun restrictions than other laws

kek