Broad I just shacked up with told me she had herpes after she left my house and was "afraid to tell me" because she...

Broad I just shacked up with told me she had herpes after she left my house and was "afraid to tell me" because she thought I wouldn't like her. She says she's on antibiotics which make it "85% less likely" that I would contract it. Out of the two strains which strain do iwant? She fell asleep and didn't answer back. What's the strain most people who have kissed or had sex have? Is it hsv-1? Kant hsv-2 the bad one?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-17-04-35-25.png (720x1280, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74JqLbJmyW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>antibiotics
ur fuct m8

Kick her the fuck out and report her to the police. It's a crime to not disclose any infectious diseases like that before having sex with someone.

#metoo

Go on a water fast

Not in california

Attached: scott-wiener-hed-2016.png (1271x712, 1.17M)

Enjoy the herpes degenerate mutt

Why is there two threads about This?

Antibiotics do nothing for herpes because it’s a virus and the probability of you contracting herpes during your life is 99%, even if you die a virgin. You should fucking report this cunt tho

I was thinking this, but wanted to make sure I had it first. She was like perfect too, I actually saw myself spending my life with her. Funny how that works

OP are you in Cali?
also, you're irresponsible as fuck if you fuck a woman without getting her tested beforehand and having her show you the results.

give me her number. i already have herpes

you're still bluepilled bro. there is no such thing as "spending your life with a woman" unless she has no alternative but spend it with you.

you really need to wise up with women and I say this with love. if you're not already fucked. you soon will be if you keep this up.

Heaps of people have herpes and don’t know. They don’t even routinely test for it if you get STD tested. Some people are unfortunate enough to have outbreaks. They’re working on a vaccine for sufferers to prevent outbreaks

Kick that cunt in the stench trench and throw her out.

HSV1 prefers to infect the oral region. That's the one that probably about 60% of people get over the course of their lives.
HSV2 prefers to infect the anogenital region, although you can also get lesions on the upper thighs in some cases. That one is less common.
You can get either one of those in either area, but if you got HSV1 in the genital region, for example, people often find that it's much less aggressive. It's also much harder to infect someone else with HSV1 through genital-to-genital contact.
That said if she's on medication, the risk of you contracting it is significantly lowered. If she didn't have lesions (a flareup) and she was on medication like she said, your chances are pretty good.
That said she should absolutely have told you that beforehand since the risk is never zero.
t. Not actually a doctor, yet.

Herpes is a code word for AIDs, your fuct m8

Attached: 68cfe77dd27186506e92b7300fc9b3b7.jpg (577x573, 30K)

>herpes
>antibiotics
Herpes is a retrovirus, you can't cure it with anything, let alone antibiotics.

Nope, TN

You need anti-virals like valtrex to suppress herpes and not spread

Antibiotics don't suppress herpes usually

>antibiotics
>virus
Op, you are going to die.

>99%

Yeah, but not the genital kind.

Gross

This also beat her badly and tell her once you go Blacked we don't want you back

ok good, report her to the police and get tested ASAP.

also, redpill yourself, this is a good start.
youtube.com/watch?v=74JqLbJmyW0

based poonjab

When it comes to STD don't take advice from vodka niggers

Fucking pussy show her who's the boss beat her badly mate she deserve it for being a coal burning bitch.

If she is currently on valtrex you are fine go to a doctor and get valtrex to kill your herpes asap so you don't get break outs.

You’ve probably not got Herpes from one exposure. Just get a home test and do it.

top kek

>99%
yeah, sometimes get one and I'm virgin, it's that shit on lip though which is "cure" witg toothpaste

Dude you have 2nd ammendment for purpose shoot her the bitch deserve it

I should also add to this that although I said the risk of HSV1 spreading through genital to genital contact is quite low, that's not the case for oral sex when the giving partner has HSV1, and that's one of the most common ways people actually get herpes, although, again, this is the less troublesome kind of herpes.
I should also add that although I mentioned looking out for lesions, you can get herpes even when those lesions aren't present, or visible, because you are contagious any time during a 'shedding' period, and that doesn't always result in visible symptoms.
But here's serious advice; don't worry so much. You can only mitigate your risk of getting an STI so much, in the same way that you can only minimise your risk of a car crash so much each time you get out on the road. Just be safe, make a decision on whether this slightly dishonest bitch is worth it, and try and put it out of your mind, otherwise you'll start overanalysing yourself for symptoms and start feeling them when they're not there.
There are TONS of guys (and girls) who come into the hospital convinced they've got herpes and it's really just their own paranoia hyping up the tiniest little discoloration or tingling sensation into a big melodrama. Relax, because you're probably going to be fine.

This

Sick ID mate.

Herpes is a virus you dumb chink slave. Anti biotic have zero effect on them

>without getting her tested beforehand
that sounds pretty stupid, i mean who would agree to going through all of that just for a quick fuck?

Based

That's why I said "medication" and not "antibiotics" you jumped up illiterate.
I'm assuming the girl in the OP is just another one of you shit-for-brains folk who doesn't bother to read basic directions

>Be amerimutt
>Fuck coal burner
>Get herpes

>perfect
How did she get it?

anyone that respects a man with self-responsibility and self-care.

why would any self-respecting man who cares about his health fuck someone he isn't 100% sure is clean?

OP clearly mentioned that her GF is taking antibiotics.
>But it looks like you missed that part because of your slaint eyes

Should I stop talking to her? The incubation period is 1 month so I have to wait to get tested

Absolute faggot. You show no kindness to people like that. If you get herpes you deserve it tbqhwy

Wtf, why is this even a question? Do you really hate yourself this much?

Thanks man.

>be street shiter
>be immune to all but poverty
>worship toilets
>dont shit where you worship unless its a river
>colonize the UK
>superpower 2020

Based Aditya

>tfw canker sores but not from herpes, just from being born

Has anyone found a cure for these things yet?

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 72K)

Nice ID abdul, hue's ass.

It’s the same virus.

A kanker sore is not a coldsore, its an ulcer not herpes.

>Be amerimutt
>Get herpes
>Make thread about herpes on pol in a hope to get reasonable advice

Instead of making irrelevant thread here on pol Why don't you see some (((((doctor))))) with the name ending with (((berg))))

Do you have a cure? I feel like I've tried everything to ease the pain of canker sores, I can't fucking stand them anymore

They have home tests?

shut up you spicnigger goblin.

Attached: 600979_10151443113885143_593224546_n.jpg (937x960, 118K)

I dont have herpes though, nor am i op.

You need more diversity mate that pic looks pretty white

But you're still our amerimutt.

You're not the first person that's fallen for this trick mate, talking from experience.

Go buy some orajel and stop pissing in the street, thats how you get kankers.

Antibiotics? Are you serious?

You shouldn't be sleeping with women you degenerate faggot. Your perpetuating the THOT epedemic.

Learn to read, I already addressed that in the post you quoted. Churchill was right.
I'm not Dr. Phil.
And ignore these tests. The blood tests we have for herpes are so unreliable the real reason we don't bother with anything but a swap test most of the time. The blood test will give a ton of false positives and it's just not even worth it for either us or the patients.
So basically my advice is not to worry. To confirm you have it, we'd have to wait for a suspected lesion to come up, and at that point we can swap it and confirm that it is with a pretty good degree of accuracy. But by that point you'd probably be pretty confident you have it anyway.
So the best thing to do is just to relax. The most common time for it to flare up is between a couple of days to a couple of months after exposure, but it can lie dormant for years. It's really not worth worrying about in this situation to be honest.
If you do keep seeing her, then probably you will eventually get herpes too, but that could be on the timescale of a few years assuming she stays on whatever medication she's using, and assuming I'm right in assuming she meant something like Valtrex, and just forgot that it's not an antibiotic like this currybrained retard seems to think.

Do i look like a mutt to you hombre? Pure. Fucking. German.

Attached: zupjby.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

the shingles vaccine is a herpes cure, just go to the pharmacy and tell them you never had chicken pox before and they'll dose you with it

In New Zealand knowingly spreading an STD is a serious crime which carries a jail sentence. You should consider suing her and making her pay for your medications for the rest of your/her life

Meant to type swab, not swap

>shacking
>fornication
You earned it degenerate.

Mfw amerimutt meme is real

Accuse her of willingly spread diseases. I doubt you'll come far seeing that women are protected from all fault.
You should have beat her after she told you that.

Hsv-1 is the one most people have. Hsv-2 is the nastier bit. Good luck nigger.