Do you hate the Jews? Prove it!

Do you hate the Jews? Prove it!

Attached: Desert.jpg (1024x768, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate Israel and zionism, not all jews.

fpbp

im driven by love to my people xD

>Do you hate the Jews?
No

I hate all Jews.

Yes all jews, they're parasites
Fuck off lefties

Attached: quote-anti-semitism-is-nothing-but-the-antagonistic-attitude-produced-in-the-non-jew-by-the-albert-e (850x400, 75K)

the only thing I really hate is when I run out of inhalants to abuse

Attached: 1529717411016.jpg (480x405, 32K)

Cuck, are you retarded or just ignorant

Why on earth should I prove to one rat why I hate another?

Attached: 1541735822762.jpg (400x377, 37K)

I harbor no ill will towards the cockroach but when step upon him it's a matter of cleanliness. There are no good Jews and none worth emotional energy. They are pests destined to be crushed.

Jews are very resourceful, and they place a high value on education.

Attached: JewsFishingFountain.jpg (612x587, 83K)

No, and it's completely irrational to hate Jews. Only a fucking edgelord teenager or shut-in weirdo would consider adopting such a nonsensical moronic prejudice.

You know who I hate? Jow Forums weirdos who try and spread conspiracy nonsense and can't understand basic facts and reality. They're a detriment to human civilisation in every way - they even pose a violent threat, as has been seen in multiple right-wing Jow Forums-inspired terrorist attacks (e.g. James Fields in Charlottesville and Robert Bowers in Pittsburgh).

Attached: pol.jpg (1231x930, 269K)

I just find jews as very clever people who contributed a lot to the world development

>They're a detriment to human civilisation in every way - they even pose a violent threat
Joe Rogan, is that you?

Attached: shill.jpg (960x960, 374K)

god damn Australia is really a wasteland isn't it?

I would hate them even more if i ever saw one in RL.
But you know they are all kinda dead here.

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 25K)

8/10

HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muslims hate jews, shoo shoo you islamophobic bigot

shill

Frankist Paradigm: The “Frankist Paradigm” is the set of neo-Frankist beliefs that have now metastasized across Western culture. These ideas find resonance in a multi-cultural society, where animosities brew under the surface and politics becomes a proxy for ethnic warfare. Without traditionalism, society becomes insipid and narcissistic, finding itself attracted to radical politics as a catharsis and a sadistic release. Without unity, society divides into warring factions. The Frankist Paradigm weaponizes these conflicts, producing a society of malcontents more interested in destruction and animosity than collective progress.

What do all these influential intellectuals all have in common?

1. Communism (Marx)
2. Sexual depravity (Freud)
3. Corporate Leftism (Bernays)
4. Multiculturalism (Horace Kallen)
5. Deconstructivism/Critical Theory (Walter Benjamin)
6. Frankfurt School (Adorno)
7. Radical jurisprudence (Brandeis, Frankfurter, and Cardozo)
8. Large-scale, non-selective immigration (Israel Zangwill, Emma Lazarus)

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.

therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/sabbatean-frankism-as-the-paradigm-of-the-modern-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
Eyes Wide Shut is a 1999 erotic drama film directed, produced, and co-written by Stanley Kubrick. Based on Arthur Schnitzler's 1926 novella Traumnovelle (Dream Story), the story is transferred from early 20th-century Vienna to 1990s New York City
The book belongs to the period of Viennese decadence after the turn of the 19th century.

>DA JOOS ARE THE REASON GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME!
Lmao.

Attached: alt right starter pack.png (946x682, 323K)

I don't hate Jews. I'm a philosemite. I admire their work and enjoy discussing it. I really admire how the deal with shitskin muslims.

Shoo shoo islamophobe, stop projecting that you dont have a gf because I have one ;)

saved

I hate the jews, I hate them so damn much

Good goy, fuck off Mr.Goldenber

Saved for bait, thanks

Attached: frankfurtschool163748.png (1440x2256, 592K)

Yikes, JIDF in full force in this shitty thread, I wonder how much they get paid

Probably made this thread so they can post in it

>DA JOOS ARE THE REASON GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME!
Lmao.

Good man, it's a good image.

Attached: alt right starter pack 2.jpg (1488x1488, 847K)

I browse pol