So mummification changes black nappy hair to silk like red hair, r-right!?

So mummification changes black nappy hair to silk like red hair, r-right!?

Attached: received_531308287369855.png (631x706, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/quotes/topics/still-life-with-woodpecker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DTXaWHi8gtI
youtube.com/watch?v=lRj-IR5Aqbg
youtube.com/watch?v=HpWwyCVYXR4
youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no it doesn't

She smiling cuz she know she not a nigger

I have that same hair and I'm Jewish.

Ramses the 2nd also had red hair
A few of the great Pharoahs were redheads

No one gives a shit

You're not sub-saharan african though m8

A lot of East Africans people dye their hair orange, and a lot of East Africans have soft hair. Case closed.

Attached: 28k2344.jpg (599x341, 34K)

Tom Robbins, the author of "Still Life with Woodpecker" has a snippet on the history of redheads and pyramids. Apparently a pale 'firehead' came to the mayans and told them to build a pyramid. The designer of the Camel Cigarette pack, appeared with his design featuring pyramids (even though no pyramids existed in Turkey, the place where they said they got their tobacco) and disappeared the next day, was a redhead. Also mentions said pharaohs....what was he on to?

Attached: 1517297552027.jpg (406x405, 117K)

He’s actually worse

I really think it's just dyed hair, I did read somewhere that there is a connection between Celtics and Egypt though.

Attached: 658e8d66eefe09297d267850415efc99.jpg (500x679, 130K)

>Apparently
tell me more of this crazy story. were you actually kings and shit?

yeah celtcs larping as egyptians

>hair dye that lasts for millenia

whites ruled over Egypt you fucking moron

Straight hair is common in the Afar tribe, also not coincidentally their language is the closest to Ancient Egyptian.

Attached: 15963869889_908821ded2_b.jpg (682x1024, 376K)

Is that Rick James?

There is a mythology of an egyptian princess being buried in ireland.

some mummies were treated with Cinnabar as part of the process
it's a vibrant red mineral pigment that also contains mercury
could still be red hair though

Attached: cinnabar.jpg (380x337, 26K)

It's permanent hair dye you ape, you can search if you like. People still use it today in Eriteria, Somalia, Eithiopia etc.

looks curly to me

It's Rick James Bitch.

if black people are inferior than why do you guys spend so much time talking about them

>uhhhhh uhhhh it's dye
>y-you ape
>look it up bro

Attached: laugh.jpg (451x392, 46K)

Niggers didn't build Ancient Egypt.
Some of them came in as it was in its death throes, but they weren't responsible for any of its greatness. They just took over a dying husk.

Looks like a Poojeet who uses Soul Glo

Non argument, go away.
Not really, it's just extremely dry. Even the straightest hair curls in extreme arid temperatures.

Attached: 17-3-961-d800.jpg (204x222, 26K)

it's definitely a possibility

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 179K)

they're dying their hair orange for the same reason Indians and Asians bleach their skin

Neither blacks or whites built egypt. It was middle easterners. Why is this so hard to grasp for niggers and snowmonkeys?

Attached: 1487849926-lossy-compressed.gif (480x600, 1.59M)

That should be easy to test then.

I've never seen a black redhead. Buuuut...there is some fishy history when looking into it... Even the Native American's have some fables about them...
Tom Robbins seems like a redpilled hippie. I enjoyed his crazy ass stories and writing style in my youth. I'll have to revist him. Here's a quote from the book I was talking about:

"You risked your life, but what else have you ever risked? Have you risked disapproval? Have you ever risked economic security? Have you ever risked a belief? I see nothing particularly courageous about risking one's life. So you lose it, you go to your hero's heaven and everything is milk and honey 'til the end of time. Right? You get your reward and suffer no earthly consequences. That's not courage. Real courage is risking something that might force you to rethink your thoughts and suffer change and stretch consciousness. Real courage is risking one's clichés." ~ Tom Robbins
More quotes here:azquotes.com/quotes/topics/still-life-with-woodpecker.html

Attached: 1528011316966.png (1000x859, 1004K)

Truth is you can find African people (mainly east african) with small noses, small lips and larger foreheads WHO also at times have straight hair. The evidence is literally there, no one's bothered to actually go down there. And I find a German claiming Egypt of all places hilarous, your skin would be searing red if you spent one day in that kind of sun. Who are you kidding.

Attached: f986992bc70e92d9b148dcc9d9eb9811--african-tribes-african-women.jpg (493x700, 66K)

>feels good to be white

>implying natives are outside all day

youtube.com/watch?v=DTXaWHi8gtI

uh oh... looks like we WUZ kangs after all.

checkmate drumpfkins

youtube.com/watch?v=lRj-IR5Aqbg

youtube.com/watch?v=HpWwyCVYXR4

I care, but I'm also jewish.

this pic and the next one are actual proven Caucasian mummies found in china
their skin is still white
thoughts?

Attached: Mummies-Proves-it-Once-China-Was-Inhabited-by-White-People.jpg (300x250, 9K)

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>implying the people who built the pyramids wouldn't have also invented clothes and hats

go make bricks without straw for us, Shlomo

How long before collapsing did they let women into office?

2 generations

????????????????????

Attached: 5535235325235.jpg (800x1132, 96K)

Aryans ruled the world in the beginning; Mesopotamia, China, Europe, Egypt & Atlantis

East Africans are muslim generally. A lot of muslims dye their beards orange because supposedly muhammed had an orange beard. This isn't the same. And the only reason his beard was orange is because he had a piss fetish which eventually bleached it.

Its a race called berbers and the arabs basically taped them away over 1400 years.

Are you serious??? Do you have a source?

>we wuz changz n shiet
how do you retards justify shit like this

What's a middle easterner?

even eastern european farmers hide their faces from the sun you Jewish mongrel

but why is the one in OPs pic black if they weren't black to start but the ones in china are still white?

>what's mummification

Attached: two_bad_brains.png (700x1000, 103K)

Its not black, the skin just turns that color after being mummified.

they die their hair with piss....

but they're both mummified

No they're not lmao, only Somalia is muslim. Eithiopia, Eriteria are majority Christian countries. And no coming from an actual Ethiopian we dye our beards/hair orange to show old age or wisdom, nothing to do with Muhammed. Do you guys actually research shit before you make general vapid statements?

Attached: article-2555821-1B5A59BB00000578-316_964x657.jpg (964x657, 130K)

What do you think?

Haha the huge amount of scientific evidence. Ancient red haired giants have been found in all of those locations, dating back thousands of years

You're stretching really bad.

In school, we were taught that northern mercenaries were used often enough to essentially take over the nobility. Which eventually lead to white pharaohs.

the mummies in northern europe also look black. that doesn't mean they were originally black

Cumans were a tribe that were native to as far east as China (Xinjiang). They were originally thought to be a Turkic group, but many anthropologists believe that they were different. In many languages "Qu" and the like meant "blonde", "fair-haired", "yellow", and can also mean "blue". So the Cumans were probably an offshoot of the original mixture between ANEs and WHGs that ended up in Asia. It's probably their group and their illegitimate children that went on to be the occasional Chinese royalty.

We wuz super freaks n shiet.

Sub saharan africans don't even have the same dna as caucasians. We went into Africa and breed with some other species of human, not the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE

One thing's for certain, whites being kangs is far, FAR more plausible than niggers.

Of that we can all agree

>some african tribes dye their hair with cow piss
I'm sure the pharaohs stuck their head under cows genitals to dye their hair orange, but if they did maybe they really were niggers

>muh ancient aryans
white people have only been around for a few hundred years at the most

Attached: 1520350502798.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

>we
Time to go home.

The hair looks washed and conditioned.

Haha we are the og humans, nigger

I'm not stretching I come from the region, there is no such thing as "White Pharaohs'' you guys are claiming something that makes no sense, no linguistic or cultural connection. Literally nothing connects you to the region, this is "we wuz kangz" tier delusion. The main ethnic in Ancient Egypt before the Greeks were Cushitic, Berber and Coptics. Anything else is just Eurocentric garbage.

>white people have only been around for a few hundred years at the most
Remember, even if you're baiting by being retarded, you're still retarded.

Attached: 1512919063330.png (403x448, 55K)

Never

Attached: lnkzf3rnk2vfidby0mlh.jpg (1120x792, 276K)

Hello welfare nigger how's life in a first word country, I guess wakanda wasn't good enough for you? Lol u iz kangz n sheeeit

smiling for nearly 3500 yrs
must have been getting some serious head on the death bed

Are you aware that the royalty of literally every culture (of note) valued light skin and saw it as a status symbol? Do you know that royals (again, of every noteworthy culture) go to great lengths to cover and protect their body against the sun? Having a dark complexion was the sign of a plebeian as they were outside all day. There goes your
>B-b-but whites would get sunburnt in Egypt so that means they absolutely could not be rulers!

Meaningless shit, you resort to stupid insults. You have no connection to the land and none of you are even remotely related to Egypt, go hug your cottage pie or something.

Damn near froze my bollocks off this morning so with a bit of luck nature might fix our little problem.

Attached: 7aebd7d4-5407-4165-b742-860b9a18046c.jpg (520x390, 54K)

>I'm not stretching I come from the region
English flag. Why am I not surprised.

I didn't say whites were seen amongst the day to day Egyptians. There is evidence to suggest that the Egyptians used northern mercenaries who eventually took over the joint. Which has happened more than once strangely.

Attached: 1539632993090.gif (400x300, 885K)

Fuck off back there then you stupid nigger

Yeah light skin as in still black but lighter skin, that still exists today. Rich tribes are lighter skinned BUT that doesn't mean they're white, it's very unlikely that pure white skin was a trait in Ancient Egypt. Lighter skinned Egyptians would be looking Arab not White.

norhern mercenaries means mitannis greeks sardinians and anatolians though.

B-but muh kangz n sheeit...

>Rich tribes are lighter skinned BUT that doesn't mean they're white, it's very unlikely that pure white skin was a trait in Ancient Egypt.
>source: my butthole

Attached: Abstract_Jew.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

We wuz kings, we was always kings, just like we still are today

Das rite!!

>Rich tribes are lighter skinned BUT that doesn't mean they're white
You're just describing a tan. And pure white skin doesn't need to be a common trait in ancient Egypt, that's not what we're saying. Pure white skin was simply common for royalty. Also, Egypt was never a product of sub-Saharan Africans. Egypt was always a product of Arabians and other Mediterranean peoples. You know who inhabits/inhabited those regions? Caucasians. Anatolia, back in the day, would have been much lighter in complexion, most probably being indistinguishable from Greece. Then Asiatic Turkic hordes muddied them up.

>be proud nigger
>won't even live in Africa
Black's really make me laugh.

Egyptians might not have been white but they weren't sub Saharan dindus either.

Look at the paintings. They we're clearly white.

Attached: 2ae706a47a908ee22b59df8ad4a7d07b.jpg (534x750, 52K)

Yeah, not sure how people still think they're black when they've done DNA tests and by physical characteristics you can tell they're not black in the least.

How the fuck do i get hair this based?

>norhern mercenaries means mitannis greeks sardinians and anatolians though.

I'm pretty sure these areas, the greek areas especially, were a lot whiter than today.

The greeks came down from the north. They settled the greek peninsula. They didn't evolve there.

the lacquer and oils from the embalming, dyes the hair, but i dont think it cures nappy

Guy on the right is clearly a dead white man

Definitely white

what north?