White people demographics in the world

quora.com/How-many-white-people-are-there-in-the-world

Ok ok guys we can still resolve this madness and save the white race. I thought we (you) were facing extinction but apparently there are 1 billion of whites around the world. I still have hope

Attached: bb-5bc27537606d4.jpg (397x630, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XnX6uBFySEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not worried at all.
Couldnt care less about the western loser countries.

Attached: muslims europe 2050.png (415x914, 201K)

And what do you do if the EU and UN forcefully make you accept millions of migrants? its not far fetched at all what do you do then

There actually more white people than black people of sub saharan ancestry ;)
so you guys can stop with this false belief of whites being the smallest racial group in numbers
>"15% of the entire human population is of full sub Saharan African descent"

>And what do you do if the EU and UN forcefully make you accept millions of migrants?

They already attempted to force us to accept the niggers, mostly using economic blackmail.

We told them to fuck off.
Both the EU and UN are completely limped-dicked organisations that cannot do anything to anybody.
When you tell them to fuck off, they just fuck off.

Attached: migrants fuck off.png (600x628, 487K)

European white is 10% and less

>"There are approximately 1.3 billion “white” people around the world"

aaaaaaand

Attached: worlds-most-important-graph-2017-f.png (896x708, 80K)

>1 billion whites
>world population is 7billion

might as well throw up the white flag

SOON

We need to be less spread out.

All white people in the red areas need to move to the blue areas.

Attached: map of the world.png (810x622, 39K)

>tfw never ever

Attached: 1539953936390.png (723x42, 4K)

Quality > quantity. I'd rather 100 white men than 100,000 niggers.

You forgot your welfare flag

Why was Europe so stupid? Because they turned from God.

Good job Poland!

No because we got kiked amd got people like Merkel and unions like the EU

Attached: 1505115222056.jpg (637x540, 80K)

>Wetback talking about whites

Get the fuck out of here, beaner.

>When you tell them to fuck off, they just fuck off.
True but the fucks are trying to build an EU army now

Attached: 1542137917462.jpg (750x463, 317K)

These organizations would fall apart of it ever came to that.

Based, the (((west))) made their bed so they can lay in it

They'll wake up eventually. I hope

just so you know the meaning of white is slowly changing, what it means to to be white is slowly becoming more and more ambiguous.

Attached: 1544013597831.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

We should all go to Australia and take over their government.

Attached: 1543889871035.png (351x411, 159K)

Arabs/Arabic are less than 500 mil and we come from the same Grandparent.
You first Sadam.

Also if we start judging by race and subrace(Europid,Semite,etc)
Caucasoids are the majority with more than 4.5bilion.

>True but the fucks are trying to build an EU army now

hehehe yeah, and the genereal reaction to it was:
>HA-HA-HA-HA.

There are 5, maybe 7 people in Europe that want an EU army, and all of them are german.
Its just not going to happen, bro.

Attached: tanks in europe.jpg (920x750, 99K)

And NOT by subrace.Sadly Islam is a cancer.

Personally idc if they do or don’t

And Macron, and most of the EU parliament clapped when Merkel suggested it and the EU leadership supports it

this cope HAHAAHA

You have your own problems anyway and you're a continent and an ocean apart

>They'll wake up eventually. I hope

The west loves and wants everything thats happening to them, dont let the few redpilled germans/french/brits change your view about their entire countries, they wont wake up, because they WANT IT ALL TO HAPPEN.

Attached: 1529289018928.png (779x1063, 1.32M)

Only greece has considerable army and well-trained spec-ops and fighter pilots in europe, and we are not too kin on joining a european army unless they pay out the ass. Even then we would never fight against our own interests. Our interests are antithetical to that of the commission.

Really makes you think

Attached: 1541009008746.png (867x415, 82K)

Just like how everyone im Germany liked the Weimar republic degeneracy because Berlin liked it right?

These poor western failed states can clap all they want, bro, EU army is never going to happen.
Just like the migration pact, the western losers will sign everything, while every country east of the german border wont sign anything, and thats where the concept of an EU army dies---- along with the migration pact, with a pathetic whimper.

Our muslims are albanians and the muslim minority in eastern thrace. When shit hits the fan we will be able to exterminate them in one fell swoop.

I suggest you see this just to see how fucked up it actually is
youtu.be/XnX6uBFySEY

well germans always loved degeneracy, its not like degenerate german shit ended during nazi rule, im pretty sure it got even more degenerate behind closed doors.
based greece.

The west in general is either at stage 4 or 5, while South Africa is between stage 7 and 8. How fucked are we, bros?

Attached: 1478516705453.png (380x496, 132K)

So shills stopped posting twitter caps and are now linking quora articles instead. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

based

Attached: 1543263379701.jpg (960x684, 222K)

i saw it like half an hour ago, poor merkel is hilarious.
delusional woman forgot how politics work, when a country says no, its a no and the case is closed.
One of the reasons she's considered a joke is her reaction to Poland not taking niggers--- she chimped out with cutting funds and other blackmail, she got told to fuck off, and she had to fuck off while doing exactly nothing about Poland not taking in niggers.
Same with this low-level migration pact that died before if was even seriously considered.

1. We didn't signed this shit.
2. They can fuck off just like other west cucks.
3. Only Ukrainians and Indians want to emigrate to Poland because no gibs.

the polish as always displaying their unique blend of naivety and pompous-nous.
poles genuinely believe that things will forever remain the same, despite whats happening in the rest of europe coming about over a period of 15-20 years rather than hundreds and the seeds already being planted in their own countries.
historically its always been the case, the last 100 years shouldve taught them a few lessons about boasting about a situation when the future is unwritten but on these boards and around the web no foresight at all is on display. its fucking irrelevant what polish men say on politics or culture even, 50% of their voting population are women and all of them are on tinder, instagram, reddit etc, like the rest of us they are always one election cycle away from disaster.

poland will fall just as hard and faster than the countries in the west, it wasnt that long ago we were a lot more racist, violent and intolerant than them (literal walls around catholics in NI until the 90s), yet they cant see the same trick being played on their people right now that was played on us.
all you get are boasts, gloating about how poland will remain stronk and free for generations to come, despite them being surrounded by an EU army on their borders, a US army within their borders and kikes telling their women what to think from school age and up.

the US army is the most bizarre one, the investment in their technology and building bases for them, theyre so fucking short sighted on the issue. they have their pal based trump in charge now but who will be the next us presidents over the next 50 years commanding those troops?

I'm not coping,i'm just stating facts.

European army is a no no to our burger overlords so it is not going to happen.

This actually gives me hope

Botch is trying to say that because the majority of countries in the EU accepted it every country in the EU should accept amd they lied in the face of everyone when they said its not legally binding straight up lied to EVERYONE since the media all over the world said its not legally binding. And then they go and impose articles like article 7 on Hungary because they don't "respect traditional European values". I dont think I've ever seen more of a sad clusterfuck of a joke than the EU

bitch*

Poos are not white
Sandniggers are not white
Yids are sandniggers
Spics are not white
Turkroaches are not white
Slavs are not white
Caucasian does not equal white
There are fewer whites on this planet than niggers

Then this will give you even more hope

Attached: FT_16.07.11_EU-USdiversity_overall.png (420x474, 15K)

>poles genuinely believe that things will forever remain the same

they will remain the same HERE, because we're not a nation of completely worthless losers.
From your point of view everything may seem completely lost, just put up a white flag kind of situation, but not everyone is such a total fucking loser like you brits/french/germans.

>the last 100 years shouldve taught them a few lessons

yes it did, it taught us not to trust even 1 fucking thing any of you are saying, and we're doing JUST THAT, and i think thats why you're so angry and annoyed.

>it wasnt that long ago we were a lot more racist

the what now? you know you've been taking in niggers and lovin' em for the last 100+ years, right?

>despite them being surrounded by an EU army on their borders

EU army doesnt exist, just becase whatever is left of the french armored vehicles put a blue sticker on it doesnt suddenly make the EU army real.

Attached: no clapping allowed.jpg (1427x1663, 803K)

>mfw america is more cucked than Sweden

Attached: 1402367512079.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Germans are still the Barbarians of Europe.
Always been always will be.

They will pay the toll soon enough,the ones in the pictures.

No matter how long and hard you roleplay as a nazi, they wont accept you, you can kiss their asses for the next 10 years and youd still be the ugly smelly beaner that must be walled out

Young poles and redpilled as fuck and 2 most popular parties among them are right wing Janusz Korwin Mikke included (Polish MEP triggering hags in brussels).
Also, getting fucked in last 300 years teched poles to be more resistant to bullshit.
Another factor is that everything that comes from germany is treated with suspicion becuase fuck germans.
So, if anyone will be good during this shitstorm it will be us.

Hehe yeah, poor Merkel forgot every single country has to sign that pact, its not a majority vote, what a joke of a woman.

>And then they go and impose articles like article 7 on Hungary because they don't "respect traditional European values".

yeah, Poland got """"HIT"""" by article 7, too, it did absolutely nothing, lol.
The EU is such a circus it would be unreal even in a Monty Python sketch.

What you fail to grasp is that the EU is an undemocratic police-state governed by self-elected individuals

We have no say
We have no choice

They force it on us and brainwash everyone to submit through media

>The EU is such a circus it would be unreal even in a Monty Python sketch.
Which is why it astonishes me how it still exists

I'm confident the EU will either burst or reform within the next decade, the pendulum is swinging right

Them comments

Slavs are not white. AWESOME! I just told off some black girl at work that I get offended when I see black people culturally appropriating my culture WEARING POLISH FOLK COSTUMES. THANK YOU user! I am an oppressed minority and I am going to have fun being a jerk to anyone telling me to check my privilege! I’m not white, I am Slav! Love it !

Attached: 3A175D91-2799-446F-B098-A57DCC04817C.jpg (960x624, 142K)

>What you fail to grasp is that the EU is an undemocratic police-state governed by self-elected individuals

oh but i absolutely know that, it doesnt change the fact they cant FORCE anybody to do anything against their will.
Economic blackmail doesnt work, sanctions dont work, all those funny "Articles" they impose dont work, nothing works--- because they cant do anything.

Brainwash and propaganda worked wonders in UK, germany and france, but non-loser countries didnt swallow this nonsense at all.

Attached: EU doesnt give a fuck.jpg (509x525, 48K)

Like I said youre naive as fuck but I wish you well on the future, I hope you can preserve as much of yourselves as is possible and distance yourselves as far as you can from pic related who change foreign policy every 4 years. For now at least, you are a very long way away from being able to boast about what you think is happening elsewhere.
You mostly need to realise that its not you or your friends who will decide ultimately the course Poland takes in the years to come, itll be your women.

Attached: 54056405640654065406540.jpg (1140x798, 177K)

Eu is american colonial government over europe
It wont fall unless usabecomes incapable of projecting power
And likely wont fall even then because europeans are americas loyal bitch, see :based cannon fodder in all american wars poland

>slavs not white
per vlad putin

>Eu is american colonial government over europe
so jewish

well he aint wrong, slavs aint white, we're super-white.

Attached: 1528882920111.jpg (3800x3400, 2.68M)

FAKE NEWS
They include sandniggers, latinos, jews and gypsies into "white" group

FPBP

Mullatos are not black (latino)
Sandniggers are not black
berbers are not black
mixed (black and anything else) are not black
qaudroons are not black
aboriginals are not black
There are not as much blacks on this planet as you try to add up
Why is it that you make the classification for white narrow but not for black? lol
There are about the same number of whites as blacks, if not more whites than real blacks

just because we have 4 american hobbits getting their nuts frozen off in barracks somewhere in a polish forest doesnt mean the end of the white civilization, but i guess its some kind of a gigantic issue for you? weird flex but okay.

>For now at least, you are a very long way away from being able to boast about what you think is happening elsewhere.

im able to boast about it and be smug about it the moment the first nigger jumped off a boat in greece/italy.

Given your country is propped up by EU gibs me dats from Germany and the UK, to the tune of $20 Billion, and that is before migrant money is counted (sending money back home), I wouldn't be so quick to wish ill on the hand that feeds you. Your country is barely 1st world, and your university degrees are not even accepted in Western Europe as legitimate, as they're Kinderegg degrees. Most of your industry is simply relocated UK and German businesses looking for cheaper labour costs. If Western Europe collapses, Poland will collapse even quicker - or are you going to suckle on Russias teet for gibs?

Jews hold a dispreporsional big part of power in usa but by no means all of it
Blaming it all on jews is saying at evengelicals and mormons and even liberals are innocent of american policy, just sheep
Truth is they are all it on it, down to the most worthless american hobo who supports their aggression to feel power via proxy and get his diabeetus dick up

Idiot, North America has 1000 times the resources Europe has. America is what we need to keep more than anything.

And real men with traditional values. I miss Poland .

Attached: 52724391-C067-478C-8A66-96139213B4B2.jpg (236x224, 32K)

>Given your country is propped up by EU gibs me dats from Germany and the UK, to the tune of $20 Billion

the what now? where did you that all that nonsense from? your vivid imagination?

> I wouldn't be so quick to wish ill on the hand that feeds you.

we already spat on that hand and told it to fuck off, but that jew hand just wont go away--- its probably because france/uk/germany need the other countries to remain or else you risk going bankrupt in the next 30 seconds.

We already told the EU to go fuck themselves a hundred times, it just wont fuck off.

Attached: eu funds inflow vs outflow.png (1079x711, 150K)

The problem is Boomers. The problem is all of our countries are Boomers. If they can be contained and stripped of their ill-gotten assets, and deprived of the pensions gibs, the West can survive. The Boomers are basically crypto jews.

>just because we have 4 american hobbits getting their nuts frozen off in barracks somewhere in a polish forest doesnt mean the end of the white civilization
no concept of time or the future at all have you?
like i said, you and most poles i see online think things will always be the same and are doing nothing to enshrine the future.

if poland really wanted to protect itself they should look to the west to see the mistakes we made and what we let happen, you should be putting a gun into the hands of every polish male and taking control of your media, which is virtually all ((German)) owned.
You wont though and it wont even be acknowledged as a problem because Poland is strong right?

**where did you take all this nonsense from

oops sorry phone-posting.

You must be joking right?

Attached: Poland.gif (466x485, 15K)

Attached: graph_total_payments_466x485.gif (466x485, 15K)

are you helping my case with these?
Not only are these graph literally 10 years old, they already show that EU funds were barely 1% of our GDP.
So yeah, thanks for posting it.

>no concept of time or the future at all have you?

tell me your imaginary view of the future, then, user.
tell me how these 4 hobbits will suddenly magically do... what? split into millions of mutts?
Stop taking LSD.

>most poles are doing nothing to enshrine the future.

pic related.

Attached: 1515471494380.jpg (2048x1492, 570K)

We're confident because that right ward shift is also happening here and we started from much better position. Mistakes of the western countries are being understood by more people everyday. Our infatuation with neoliberilsm was very short-lived because we missed it's heyday. I do appreciate your post though because it's a sound piece of advice

> The final number is 760 Million.
From your link. You are a minority being exploited by jews, psychotic morons and poor lazy fuckers, lol.

Jesus christ, even my country won't have that muslim in 2050 despite they settled here since 1000AD. Christianity is still strong here, of course catholics pump more babies.

Whatever mixed with black is black.

lmaoing @ this пшeк circleschlick of a thread
get fucked

Yes, his graph shows inflows EU transfers and outflows of net profits while your graphs shows payments only. Learn economics. EU is not a charity.