If we destroy the left wing, won't we come crashing down as well?

If we destroy the left wing, won't we come crashing down as well?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1000x668, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary-wing aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=o7JM82fa5ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s the right wing.

gj op

>left-right paradigm

I feel bad for you

fixed

Attached: 1545049055577.jpg (1000x668, 88K)

OP is a faggot who cant into spatial.

Are you implying that Jow Forums's entire ideology relies on the opposition ideology and that if the opposition suddenly vanished then Jow Forums would no longer exist? You saying that everyone here is a contrarian and only follows right wing parties because it is considered taboo? You sounding kinda dangerous dawg...

Solamente si eres un fucking pajaro

Attached: 1544894975155.jpg (533x388, 57K)

Really made me think.

That’s the starboard wing akshully...

>left wing is vital
Implying the left wing is not a tumor or growth and actually plays a vital role.

He's just saying he's a fagot, like you.

>won't we come crashing down as well?
No. We have parachutes biatch

CRASHING THIS PLANE
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Good job OP

Attached: 1527888406413.jpg (601x800, 60K)

That's what you'd think. Thinking that one party will dominate the other is nonsense. It's utopian thinking. The fact of the matter is that our countries are being kept hostage by double digit NPC's and political parties are just leeches feeding off of them. Democracy is the death of talent and evolution.

>needing 2 wings
we already solved this, OP

Attached: Ho-229.jpg (1020x666, 714K)

No wings on a helicopter brah

also based

Attached: 1532788327233.jpg (630x621, 15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary-wing aircraft

No it isn't. Left hand wing and right hand wing is correct. And forward and aft describe the front and back. Leading edge and trailing edge is also used depending on the context.

Attached: helicopter communism.gif (480x270, 3.29M)

BRRRT didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=o7JM82fa5ZY
The total annihilation of the left wing would be survivable.

user the left wing has cancer, we haven’t actually been flying this whole time because we can’t leave the ground.

nope

>THIS IS NOW A SKYKING THREAD
reply to this post or OP is NOT a faggot in his sleep tonight!

Attached: skyking.jpg (964x576, 209K)

shoehorn theory in action

Attached: burgeredu.jpg (643x411, 106K)

WWII was a great example of wings getting blown off and pilots still landing

Welp, this thread lasted long.

Won’t bring the whole house down

Attached: 064C761D-118E-4FBE-BCCD-319D8FE2123D.jpg (900x636, 164K)

well done OP tnx for making memes reality

Attached: smartburger.jpg (298x379, 38K)

include me in screencap

What purpose does the "left wing" serve? What necessary lift do they provide? As far as I can tell they are worthless and we are better without them. Ditto for 95.9% of politicians. I make exception for the one in a thousand who are useful as an administrator. The others are either redundant or detremental.

The plane is judaism.

Helicopters have no left wing

Planes aren't boats and the O'clock method is used to give reference directions to the pilot. Navigational lights are somewhat similar with green on the right wing and red on the left.

Thats not what leftoid theorie implies.

You are confusing definitions.

How is it the right wing when its on left side of the photo?

Read a fucking book moron.

You are missunderstanding my buzzwords.

DEBATE ME

GIVE ME ATTENTION

IM SMART

That’s not how it works we put cunts back in their place then things go back to normal but now we understand the enemy and the proper ways to educate and run society that we didn’t have at our disposal before kikes kiked the whole system with shekels.

I'm sitting in JFK waiting for my flight. DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

Imagine still thinking the entire political spectrum exists upon a rigid two dimensional linear plane, as opposed to a three dimensional multi-faceted ever changing and evolving form where some ideals and principles intermingle and crossover.

The only 'wings' that do exist are the extreme fringes and there are more than two of them, extreme left, extreme right, extreme Islaimic fundamentalism hish is protected by the extreme left despite being extreme right, extreme zionism, extreme black nationalism etc etc.
Extremism in all its forms is bad and we could remove any one of them, or indeed all of them, and the world would only be much improved as a result.

Attached: 1_WdbGcr4YJivU192gi3Kg1w.jpg (300x233, 13K)