Can someone redpill me on this aldebaran “birdy knew the truth” ethnogalaxy stuff?

Can someone redpill me on this aldebaran “birdy knew the truth” ethnogalaxy stuff?

Attached: A5FEBE5D-FFD0-4CA5-958D-39458FFFEA4F.jpg (836x714, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4UDTWEF_s
youtube.com/watch?v=CwAU1LCngME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1537056767933.jpg (1035x717, 152K)

Attached: 1537056786540.jpg (1600x791, 319K)

Attached: 1537056866981.jpg (1600x1125, 358K)

Attached: 1537056890319.jpg (1600x1006, 245K)

Attached: 1537056969807.jpg (1920x1124, 224K)

Attached: 1537056994902.jpg (1920x1124, 238K)

Attached: 1537057042061.jpg (815x640, 227K)

Attached: 1537057067411.jpg (842x623, 114K)

Attached: 1537057239674.jpg (1000x1319, 100K)

Attached: 1537057283938.jpg (1000x1347, 109K)

Attached: 1537057420529.jpg (1600x1197, 469K)

Attached: 1537057445840.jpg (2210x1620, 763K)

Attached: 1537057513152.jpg (1536x1053, 254K)

Attached: 1537057537410.jpg (1024x1001, 75K)

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4UDTWEF_s
youtube.com/watch?v=CwAU1LCngME

Attached: 3e2a51f171fdd8ad6a637870e3b3dd5d.jpg (404x750, 33K)

this is what the nazis believed was the inner earth's geography

What would we do with Icke? No matter where you go, Kabbalah, prison yards, mosh pits, track and field running, car racing... (need I go on?); they all go in counter-clockwise circles... I've wondered about that... Someone tell me why?!? This is why LSD-25 is illegal. Hofmann said in his true memoirs that it was no 'accident' - that was a story given to the press because he felt the true story was too much for the Christian World to handle. LSD-25 binds almost perfectly with Serotonin 5-HT2A receptors and others, which are normally dormant while one is awake. These receptors cause dreaming and 'program' the brain while we sleep. LSD is the only way we can directly 'reprogram' the brain. Hofmann said that angels whom were our perfected selves from the future gave him this 'perfect molecule', called so because is has such bioactive affinity and its perfect combination of the organic and the synthetic. The police who enforce the evil laws, carry the symbol of Satan, the five pointed star, around with them everywhere they go. It helps to lump this tool of the angels in with crack and other drugs to keep it in darkness. Hofmann said that they knew exactly what they were going for;

the 25th level of LSD and when he took it for the first time, his office disappeared and he watched the big bang and the galaxies and universe form. He was afraid that so soon after WWII, being in a Slavic country, creating a chemical in a lab that could cause what could be considered a 'religious' experience, was too dangerous for them. Hence the 'story' about the accidental dosing and the bike-ride home. We are being denied this tool by the forces of ignorance and hate, while all our energy / money goes to the military of hate and greed. $700 Billion now in 2018. Am I the only one that sees something wrong with that? People must be okay with this, because they voted for Trump, not saying the other was any good either, but he is the most selfish narcissistic person I have ever seen. That says something about our country, and why I hate it... of course, hate is not the way... only love can solve our problems. I have no love in my life. How about you? I am not advocating using LSD - for one reason, that you won't be getting LSD-25 (Perfect Molecule). You would be lucky to get LSD-23 (Fantasia). Even if you're lucky you would be getting something like LSD-50 (Silver - the inorganic waste) or Lavender (the organic waste)... these are the waste by-products, and should never really be taken. You would probably be getting LSA (the Amide form), and not even LSD! Go to the Czech Republic if you want to find the real thing. In all my travels I only saw LSD-25 once in my lifetime... but that's another story entirely. I 'heard' that a person could go into any memory they wanted to and replay it, as real as you're sitting there now... pretty cool... We are denied this perfection and only given hate in the form of taxes and prisons and constant warfare.... is this really hell? I feel like it is becoming hell a lot quicker than I thought it would in my lifetime.

Fine. I'll give you the big enchilada.
We are a slave race of space aliens, but we have souls and creativity which is why malevolent aliens hate us.

tldr; There are other species than man surrounding this universe. They are like the ones you see on TV and read on scifi literature.
It's all part of a technique called revelation of the method.

Revelation of the method prevents future shock from people. Seeing the technology and aliens in Star Trek films, the public is not as shocked when the elite scientists decide to reveal the latest (in reality decades old) technology to the public, because it's something they are familiar with in films.
Doing this also avoid the karmic repercussions of the next life (spoiler: you have a soul) since it was already told to you, but you did not do anything against it.
It's a loophole they found in the laws of free will.

So humans were seeded in this earth to mine gold for the Annunaki. By editing chimps DNA they found a way to block the spiritual senses so that we are stuck with five senses. Only some people have managed to develop their pineal gland and chakras to higher levels (Jesus, Buddha etc.). It's entirely possible but also something the food industry does it's best to fight against.

The reptilians, who built the pyramids, became the Gods of Egypt. They impregnated earthly women (Bible's story of Nephilim). The lineage from these beings traces to the elite that is now in control of this world. They consider themselves better than us.

Before the big UFO sights of the late 40s, a scientist called Jack Parson worked together with Crowley and opened the gates to interdimensional beings (Lam). After that started the sudden flood of UFO sights such as Roswell.

Roswell crashes were legit UFOs, and reverse engineering bought us the exponential advancement in tech we have today.

As even Eisenhower's daughter admits with whistleblowers, Eisenhower met with Nordic aliens during cold war.
1/2

Attached: jesyus.jpg (266x190, 12K)

>1/2

Nordics were concerned with the way nuclear weapons were developing and offered co-operation with the government at that itme.

Eisenhower really fucked up, and I mean really fucking fucked up. He denied, and instead agreed to have a deal with Greys, autonomous organic robots.

Greys got to abduct a certain amount of people safely, and in exchange US got the advanced tech. This became to known as the Grenada treaty. The treaty was violated as the number of abductions grew

Since then Greys and Reptilians have resided in underground bases such as Dulce, which is currently working on soul capturing devices and cloning.

This will never be disclosed. There will be fake new age guru hoaxes like Corey Goode, Q, Wilcock etc.

Our only hope is that the nazis who evacuated to Antarctis after WW2 will return, or Nordics come back.

Sadly it's our decision from where to go now. Aliens won't save us, only we can save ourselves. I don't see that happening as the AI is developing so fast that soon it's either soul trade (microchip) or death.

2/2

Finally

Attached: p06mvmv1.jpg (720x405, 61K)

Huh?