Her politics

I personally think Pewdiepie was a liberal until sjws attacked him. But what about his woman? She's put gay flags in her videos, but she also videos churches. She is clearly not traditional because she lives with him without being married. She also admires Jenna Marbles who is liberal.

What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-105038.jpg (527x882, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4NEZRR3LWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think thinking about this is just ridiculous

RESPECTERS OF WAMEN UNITE

She gave up her youtube channel even though she was pulling in nice numbers. Imagine a woman just giving up that much attention.

She looks like a new wave frmisnist BITCH.

this
stop fawning over random roasties while wondering if they ever frolic around in wheatfields

I think you're a fool to care for the politics of a woman.

Have you ever seen a dog high on cocain?

She is the one that turned Pewdiepie fascist. She is the mastermind behind all of this. But what is her endgame?

Women are all closet feminists even if they hide it. Women will chameleon to whatever beliefs her bf has when he's around, but always default back to idiot feminist if left alone with ig and twitter long enough.

She seems very apolitical. I've never seen her make a political statement.

She's gonna end up robbing him blind in divorce, watch.

probably, but I give it 10 years or more

She probably has no strong feelings towards any of it and just wants to be a “nice person to everyone@

>she is clearly not traditional because she lives with him without being married
Unfortunately, this is the norm now, man.

>Pewdiepie was a liberal until sjws attacked him
how do we get sjws to do this more

Attached: 1529036397672.png (923x713, 16K)

He’s a faggot anyway. Who cares.

all the best Nazis are apolitical in public

Anti Felix is a codeword for anti white

This is true

Ah

> liberal until he got attacked for saying questionable shit
> was exactly liberal enough to flip sides and invent a conspiracy against himself instead of thinking about his own actions
Sounds legit to me

trans-Aryan

ye. only kike subsversives wave swatika flags and call for a second holocaust

>letting your woman have social media
There's the issue user. Women aren't naturally inclined to feminism, it takes constant indoctrination in the form of social media peer pressure.
t. girlfriend does not have social media, hates feminism even more than me to the point that she's pushed friends away over it

She refused several times, in various interviews on italian media (mostly liberal ones), to comment or support the usual 'must have' liberal causes like feminism, anti-racism, hate speechlaw, etc.
That, in itself, is a political statement.

Pewdiepie is a strong willed high status man, therefore Marzia’s beliefs are a reflection of his beliefs.

Also, women don’t belong in politics, so just be glad she never mentions anything political.

Attached: 0FE4E0E7-5AEF-4319-AA06-E541693CE41C.jpg (554x554, 48K)

I've lived with my gf for 14 years. Fight me, you two stroke fume huffing favela monkey.

This is just an example of the left looking for an icon to slowly convert Jow Forums. If they find someone you like enough to accept, they will change your mind over time

>lives with a woman for 14 years
>still not married
go fuck yourself jon hamm

well that and in california community colleges they teach these girls to hate all white men and to advocate for genocide. A girl I work with who is a smoking little 19 year old thot openly admitted all of her beliefs to me. Currently trying to red pill her.

I suspect Felix (Pewdiepie) is homosexual. I've only watched a few of his videos. There was one where he went to Japan, and seemed very effeminate and camp, much more so than his regular videos. I was very surprised. Then I watched a "book club " video where he recommended literature - a couple of books were by Mishima, the Japanese gay facsist, and another one was by Oscar Wilde, the Irish gay writer.
I'm suspicious.
I predict he will come out as a homosexual sometime.

What do you have Jesus have in common? You're both incels. Get fucked (not literally, because you can't).

He's just a swede, they all come off as fags

You’re just jealous that he’s bleaching one of the few white passing women in your country.

I used to think incel was an insult too. Then I fucked too many thots and got aids. RIP

hhhhhhhhmmmm, interesting.

what do you and neil patrick harris have in common?
you're both fags

No but I’ve seen a dog while high on cocaine, what’s your point?

>I personally think Pewdiepie was a liberal until sjws attacked him
more likely a closet conservative.
internet friendly young people who make fun of shit instead of getting offended by everything are almost always conservative, not liberals.

that, or a reasonable liberal and not a libtard.

She seems pretty legitimately autistic, I don’t think she would have the willpower to divorce him, maybe if he were a beta like Ethan H3.

>Pewdiepie
what a thread
please KYS you muttfag

aren't you late for your soi enema, Chang?

You have a great girlfriend. Meanwhile, I’m over here with a wife whose entire worldview has been infected with feminism and other ill ideologies via social media. Try as I might, it’s me against all of social media. Divorce is looming.

That's a damn shame user. Do you have children with her?

That's exactly what a shadowy mastermind would do, wouldn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=r4NEZRR3LWI

I'm not gonna fight with you over something that I agree with you about. But you and I are a minority, man. Most people don't think the same way anons in this board do. Of course, it's a fucking subversion of family values.
And I'm white and not from a favela.

Attached: 2486C27A-12A6-43A4-8A62-BC3D4A2A7378.jpg (1536x2048, 551K)

Pewdiepie will get JUSTed in the British courts like so many men have and will learn the hard way and will turn into a full MGTOW on the other side

He's not a British citizen though and neither is Marzia and the Swedish courts aren't that bad when it comes to divorce.

Americans sometime make the same mistake. Europeans come off like fags to us.

But I've seen him admire Marzia's beauty in several vids.

>What do you think?
She prolly mooches off him kinda like Boogie's wife did until they divorced.

Attached: BLACKED&CUCKED.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic. So what happens in a typical Swedish divorce?

Swedish courts are the actual worst. He just has no experience from it. The judges are literally politicians and what ever the woman says is blindly believed.

He is bisexual with a crossdressing fetish, mark my words. He probably watches BLACKED while imagining he is the girl

Attached: niceme.me.jpg (1200x733, 92K)

Ah, now that sounds like the truth

I'm not saying it's good, but you don't have the American style system at least. They'll just divide up the assets roughly equal if there isn't a prenup.

>He probably watches BLACKED while imagining he is the girl
Projecting.

you seem personally offended, viking boi

Attached: snownigger in battle armor.jpg (400x399, 32K)

Projection levels through the roof

I think that caring about YouTube faggots is suitable grounds for me to shoot you in the face with no repercussions

I dont like beastiality or dressing like a girl, what are you talking about?

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Just pointing out that you do that.

She's his balancing act.
Besides who the fuck cares what women think.

She is a single woman with no children, so obviously she is a leftist

>letting a smelly breed of dog that is the Pug on his bed
Yeah, how about, no?

You can fantasize about it all you want, but im not the one that literally dressed in girly clothes on numerous occassions, way too often to count it as just a joke, acted exceptionally gay with my male friends and admired some random famous niggers from time to time. I also recall him mentioning in some vid a few months ago: "i respect women so much i wish i was one". How can you interprete that sweetums, hmmm?

Attached: 1523748637875.jpg (800x473, 57K)

who cares what women think about politics?

how about clean your dog and stop being a pussy

She looks Danish or German.

No one says this

>He probably watches BLACKED while imagining he is the girl

unless they're thinking about it. So you're projecting your fantasies onto other people.

Have you ever had a Pug? They are pretty smart, but they have a fuckton of health issues. My sister bought one and in the end my mother was the one who had to take care of the dog.

/thread

Ah I see you're home for the holidays, Pewds.

The only correct answer.
If you aren't a strong enough man that your woman mirrors your political views then I feel sorry for you.

It's interesting that you think that. Do you claim that i fantasize about myself as a girl being fucked by niggers or want to see him as a girl getting fucked by niggers?