AUS/POL/ TUESDAY EDITION

Evening lads.

>NSW Labor party headquarters raided by Icac investigators
archive.fo/PuR28#selection-1377.1-1377.59

>ICAC raids NSW Labor Party headquarters in Sydney over fundraising sources
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-18/icac-raids-nsw-labor-headquarters/10631086

>Andrew Broad will not contest next election following dating website scandal
archive.fo/TqjXK#selection-318.0-318.1

> Most voters believe Labor will win the federal election – Guardian Essential poll
archive.fo/o9nax#selection-1388.0-1388.1

>Labor vows to restore penalty rates and address gender pay gap – politics live
archive.fo/GiVGI#selection-1378.0-1378.1

>Australia could be dangerously exposed if we sign the nuclear ban treaty
archive.fo/r8SoZ#selection-258.0-258.1

>Government expects voters will 'overlook' the Coalition's treatment of women in favour of economic issues
archive.fo/1q7vQ#selection-258.0-258.1

>Australia completes second-Test win over India on day five in Perth, tying up series at 1-1
archive.fo/WE1km#selection-258.0-258.1

>[YOUTUBE] Islander, Middle Eastern + African Vicious Brawl.(Dandenong) Nine + Seven News [WATCH]
youtube.com/watch?v=CgkDOiVu-0o

Attached: 1526857354113.jpg (899x528, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-s-migrant-mums-keeping-australia-fertile-20181214-p50mei.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/christmas-party-for-sick-kids-interrupted-by-animal-rights-protesters/news-story/f2e78d172e7659492edc434801e3e16e?from=rss-basic
theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl-star-injured-in-bolte-bridge-incident-20181218-p50mvb.html
blogs.psychcentral.com/psychoanalysis-now/2018/11/white-males-are-the-most-hated-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=1mtro6Jnz3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) has raided the headquarters of the New South Wales Labor Party in Sydney.

>The ABC understands staff from the corruption watchdog arrived earlier today at the party's Sussex Street headquarters looking for documents relating to an ongoing investigation into ALP donations.

>It is understood officials are searching for financial documents linked to an annual party fundraising event called the Chinese Friends of Labor.

>However, the exact reason for the raid is not yet known.

>All senior Labor officials, including NSW ALP boss Kaila Murnain, are at the party's national conference in Adelaide, which finishes today, and were not present during the raid.

>The NSW Labor Party released a statement in response to the raid.

>"The donations in question were received in 2015 and have been fully investigated by the NSW Electoral Commission with the full cooperation of NSW Labor, including the provision of all relevant documents," a NSW Labor spokesperson said.

>The Electoral Commission referred the ABC to ICAC, which has declined to comment on the matter.

Hello

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Bonus rage

>baka.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-s-migrant-mums-keeping-australia-fertile-20181214-p50mei.html

This is also your reminder that immigration is generational genocide committed by the boomers and jews.

>It’s the Lebanese, Pakistanis and Samoans doing the heavy lifting, producing between three and four babies for every mother.

>After a baby bump following Peter Costello’s famous call to arms for Australians to “have one for mum, one for dad and one for the country”, the fertility rate has ebbed by 9 per cent since 2011.

>Sydney’s fertility rate is now the lowest of any capital city in the country, tumbling by 15 per cent over the past six years. It is well short of the natural replacement level, meaning Sydney’s overall population would fall without immigrants.
I'm not angry about this, I'm just saddened that people aren't having more children.

>The Kiwi fertility rate is 2.14 - enough to replace New Zealanders already in the country - compared with the Aussie rate that is 0.34 babies short of replacing every mother and father.
Lying fucks as usual. They're just rearranging numbers so as to not alarm people that live in these countries.

Attached: 1538271974298.png (985x652, 22K)

>knock off wagecucking for the day
>say "see ya" to two female colleagues
>they don't say anything but basically do pic related
am I the workplace weirdo?

Attached: 20181218_173929.jpg (188x230, 30K)

nope just very very very ugly and/or autistic

Did you say it in a weird tone? Or awkwardly fast or slow? Be confident user, maybe even just ignore them for a while until they say hey to you. Women love being treated like shit.

Unless you’re just ugly as shit, that’s a hard nut to crack.

Did you touch one of them or breathe on their necks or something? Maybe did you go up and fucking sniff them or something?

All you have to do to not be a weirdo is say "Good morning" when you get to work and "See ya" when you leave work.

>liberals trying to follow suit with euro faggots, cracking down on opposition using bullshit legal precedence
>don't realize only about 1/4 of the country are actual liberal supporters and the rest are fair weather voters who will vote them the fuck out if the libs try to strong arm cunts.
Worst country to try dictator style shit.. lol

Hello frens

Attached: 1504368422205.jpg (720x541, 85K)

I'm pretty ugly but not too bad, it couldn't be soley based on my appearance, as far as I'm aware I'm not overly autistic either.
nah I said it casually, they aren't attractive, they are definitely in my league, if not in a lower one.

>heavy lifting
heavy shitting rather

i'd just not be nice to them again

Only mental midgets kill themselves. This one couldnt even get that right

Attached: images (2).jpg (650x366, 24K)

yeah thats exactly what I was thinking, serves me right for going out of my way to say anything to normie ph4gg0ts

Attached: breaking-news (1).png (1280x720, 837K)

Just act normal and say "good morning" when you get to work and "See ya" when you leave.

Cunt's fucked.

>it couldn't be soley based on my appearance
yes it really can

Attached: 1439533085990.jpg (334x393, 22K)

That's fucked I absolutely hate normalfag bitches.

yeah thats basically what I do anyway
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fuck off seppo this isn't your thread

Attached: 1543925172022.gif (550x400, 237K)

I'm waiting for the "This was due to racism against african-Australian's"

step 1: accepting your ugly face
now go look in the mirror & see how long you can stand it

Attached: 1544153721280.jpg (450x600, 98K)

show us your mug

Why are animal rights protesters such pieces of shit?

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/christmas-party-for-sick-kids-interrupted-by-animal-rights-protesters/news-story/f2e78d172e7659492edc434801e3e16e?from=rss-basic

Attached: whatmate.jpg (1026x674, 77K)

but I'm good looking in the mirror but ugly irl
s-so I g-guess the jokes on y-you

Daily reminder if you live in Melbourne, you MUST in compliance with Multiculturalism™, it's the law.

MAJAK DAW ATTEMPTED SUICIDING BY CIA NIGGERS...
SURVIVES BEING THROWN OFF THE FUCKING BOLTE BRIDGE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPEAK OUT AGAINST AFRICAN VIOLENCE IN MELBOURNE.

theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl-star-injured-in-bolte-bridge-incident-20181218-p50mvb.html

more fumbling idiocy by the PTB in australia.
just like the wounded former soldier they allowed to live at port arthur (the one who went on to tell his story that martin was 100% innocent).

Attached: imagev153636fed38dc668dccfb0305a67804a5-9xfnto6r8kyjib59hr2_ct677x380.jpg (677x379, 33K)

Obligatory whats for dinner ladz?

Attached: 1490596597122.jpg (938x1101, 174K)

Test

icle

s

Who here still stuck at work?

Attached: 1540110753416.png (428x380, 270K)

Both parties going nuclear, Liberal's (((I)))CAC raiding the fuck out of Labor's dens whilst they're distracted pretending to be infatuated with Tsar Shorten's wisdom. Labor mobilising ABC and tinder thots to brand the Liberals as persecutors of womyn.

Hopefully they can destroy eachother and Clive comes out on top

Attached: fair and balanced.jpg (340x142, 27K)

Probably just being bitches. Most women are cunts to any man they perceive as an inferior. Unless you are management tier or exceptionally good looking, get used to women treating you like this. In future never speak to them unless they engage with you first.

Is it confirmed he was trying to become an hero? Could he have tripped because hes a dumb nog?

m

Clive Palmer is a globalist who imports shitskins

You need to flash your penis to show dominance.

Social justice causes such as this attract anti-social arseholes because it provides them with a license to behave like absolute cunts and yet still feel like they are good people.

could I move into Australia?

I'm pretty white I guess

no my beauty would overwhelm your senses & make you suicidal
thats not how mirrors work
now cameras on the other hand can make you look ugly or pretty

Attached: 1514555066931.png (400x333, 91K)

>clive

No not again

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 14K)

They are part of a close knit community of radicals that all believe they are doing the right thing.

you think it is just a coincidence that literally the ONLY african in melbourne actually speaking against african gangs happened to 'fall' off a bridge?

Honestly, it's hard to predict what a PUP Australia would look like. Clive is so inconsistent with his messaging, in his last round he wanted to be a rural dictator and suck in investment for personal gain, with a refugee policy of "bring them in on the condition that they work for me".
This time around he is LARP as Trump, we've only seen a heavy marketing campaign around Australia with little meat or policy talk so far, it seems like he is more serious this time though.

I just want the chaos of a majority government with every single sitting MP being an ideological wild-card.

Clive is a monster, he should be in jail.

>monster
Why do you say that?

Women in groups are evil, avoid at all costs!

My office is 80%+ women & is a backstabbing toxic mess; Just put in your time & dont interact with the cunts, that's the best advice I could give you.

Attached: okay buddy.jpg (1436x2383, 485K)

keep an eye on majak daw.
i have a feeling he will suffer an 'unexplained heart failure', or will 'throw himself' out of his hospital room window within the next 24 hours.

this
if you ain't dicking it don't listen to it

sweating like a madman now.
feels like someone put cocaine in my nescafe.

Attached: 35683568.jpg (480x454, 32K)

Wow, fuck - look at this shit.

blogs.psychcentral.com/psychoanalysis-now/2018/11/white-males-are-the-most-hated-group/

> White males are the most hated group in America, according to a survey administered by the author of this blog to his students in an urban community college. In a 10-question survey about eight different racial, gender and ethnic groups, white males topped the survey on six of the questions.

Cunts. Ato scammers are out and about. Contact the pooinloo on 02 4017 0375. Ask for the chicken vindaloo. Laugh at his hollow threats of arrest and ask how close his workplace is to the shitting street

who else still getting BONGed and sick of it

Attached: minmer.jpg (500x500, 4K)

We're gonna end up with a majority labor government with a meme senate arent we

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

Clive Palmer is better than the parties we have now, he opposes things like the fucked up metadata laws and the disgusting encryption laws that the major parties have just passed.

Clive Palmer is just Joh Bjelke-Petersen but another name.

It looks like it. My body is ready.

Attached: 1515671647253.jpg (447x540, 141K)

Genuinely thought I was in Brit/pol/ lol

The only difference is:

We're yellow, you're brown

Aus/Pol/... Brit/Pol/ same thing with less pie memes! ;D

Attached: my daily pie.jpg (3114x2256, 866K)

‘just like the wounded former soldier they allowed to live at port arthur (the one who went on to tell his story that martin was 100% innocent’
eh?

lol, the fucking gender pay-gap..
Labors already got this shit in the bag.

phwoaarrrrr

giv us sum ya cheeky fucker ahm starrvvhin

Attached: nor.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>not deep fili
try again

>Graham Collyer, the wounded ex-soldier, who had the best opportunity to observe the killer, said he had a pock-marked or acned face. Neither description fits Bryant who has a beautifully smooth complexion. Graham Collyer says that it was not Bryant who shot him in the neck.

In the UK that completely backfired; women actually got paid more than men! haha

Attached: equal pay study.jpg (666x1521, 185K)

I like his no tax for rural retards plan. Everything outside of Melbourne and Sydney should be Texas

It's not dictator style shit when the opposition party is literally conspiring with the Chinese to undermine this country.

Which they've been doing for atleast a decade.

As always we a full.
Stay in your country and do you job in keeping the chinese at bay.

haha

Look what I found, I'll be making a Aussie pie meme soon! ;D (A bit fucking expensive thou!)

Attached: Look what I found.jpg (253x405, 23K)

Holy crap, Melbourne now have spic-like creatures roaming around! Just saw a spic couple!
A SPIC COUPLE!
How could they end up here?! I thought it's a muttland problem only? How could spics even know Australia exists?

>I like his no tax for rural retards plan
That won't drive people to be farmers. Farmers are people who have grown up on the landscape in small towns and stuff.

Attached: 1537422628284.gif (500x280, 375K)

Have labor announced what they are going to do about immigration (non-refugees)?

Attached: 1509920309949.png (231x320, 171K)

Oh, right yeah I remember the guy is basically disregarded. His version of the story is never told.
I find it fascinating how fiercly aussies defend the official version of events. Simple questions about Port Arthur provoke very irrational and emotional responses.

Why are hooks such passive aggressive little cunts? Get shitty when my golden retriever wants to play with their little bitch dogs and cloud dogs
Little Cunts just want to send them all to camps where they can concentrate on being better people

Attached: image.jpg (520x292, 52K)

why ask lol.
Increase.

>Have labor announced what they are going to do about immigration (non-refugees)?
You mean have Labor jeopardized their election even further? No.

What Aus/pol/ needs to do, is organize into groups and target the local TalkBack radio stations in groups of 3-4 people and start bashing Labor on talkback like these guys did

>Australian Radio Quiz Show Prank
youtube.com/watch?v=1mtro6Jnz3c

Attached: 1535739147676.png (1214x1109, 1.65M)

>Simple questions about Port Arthur provoke very irrational and emotional responses.

exactly, in america you can discuss 9/11 conspiracy theories all day long, even people who believe the official events will peacefully chime in, and can sometimes even agree with certain irregularities.

here if you even MENTION port arthur (regardless of context) you could be assaulted.
australians all have their head in the sand.

BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY

Gooks*
They also use communal bin and ciggie bin as a big red bin
They are fucking dumb and lazy as shit hate living near the stinky cunts

This election is going to be so shit

The only people who listen to talkback shit are boomers i.e. liberal voters :(

It's India

You think a left wing party is going to cut back immigration? Shit no, they will increase the amount taken in, especially from China. Because Chinese people are smart and loyal workers, for the CCP.

>The only people who listen to talkback shit are boomers i.e. liberal voters :(
Untrue

Every night I like to go through the auspol news links I often don't have time to keep up with the news because I can't physically sit and watch the tv or read the news papers because it's mostly lies and propaganda but I come here and read the links and learn. We talk a lot of shit here but it would be fucked without people like op so to all the boys that put in the effort thanks you
All in the one spot.

>when the party of unions (protecting workers rights) wants to increase immigration

I want off this ride already

Prove me wrong (with the exception of talkback on abc)

That actually means a lot mate

Attached: 1527841345657.jpg (640x640, 101K)

we should be targeting talkback radio with redpills in general.

The last thing anyone needs is retards screeching its the joos

It's because he is a globalist who wants to import shitskins and avoid going to jail for being a corrupt globalist cunt. He doesn't actually give a shit about anything he says he stands for. He saw that Trump had a big surprise win in the US so thought"that could be my fat arse" hence he decides to LARP as Trump.

If you ever listen to some random cunt on the internet mate - listen now. Clive is NOT the candidate a Jow Forumsposting Aussie is looking for.

Didn't Graham collier actually know Martin personaly?? Just something about that ring's a bell

>when the party of unions (protecting workers rights)
You are an idiot if you think Unions exist to protect workers rights, rather than acting as a middleman to fleece money off both the workers and businesses.

what if i told you i am a supporter of israel?

marxists are our real enemy.

Hey aus/pol/,

I started a thread a couple of days ago about Occasional Cortex and now she's announced that she's taking time off to get a "face mask". Is this just a coincidence?

Attached: OccasionalCortex3.jpg (1200x600, 368K)

Meanwhile

Attached: 1544747963204.png (1080x500, 103K)

>what if i told you i am a supporter of israel?
I would say I don't care.
>marxists are our real enemy.
No. China and immigration are.

Wasnt what i was implying but it depends where you work. Some are good some are fuckin terrible