Tired of wagecucking

>tired of wagecucking
>try to learn to program
>hate web design, love algorithmic thinking
>learn JavaScript and Python
>look for jobs
>fucking labeled "Entry Level Position"
>wants a bachelor's degree and 3 years experience in a professional environment

How the fuck am I supposed to do this? I've sold pest control door to door in Carolina and was utterly shocked at how it's been colonized by pajeets, and how the tech firms all import them and their families. I'm discriminated against in University, I'm being replaced in the work force. I can't afford anything right now because shitty wage cuck job, so I have have to keep trying to find programming work. Otherwise if I could afford it I'd learn how to weld.

How the fuck am I supposed to take just being replaced demographically and exploited and utterly shat on by business? I can't get a loan to start a business because no assets and expenses to income isn't favorable.

Gimme a white pill, bros. There has to be a way to win.

Attached: 1544715576110.png (900x1042, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#Anarchist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's only downhill from here

Attached: feelss.png (400x400, 43K)

>tired of wagecucking

Then find something from which you can earn enough to pay your bills but which doesn't take away from your thinking and writing time. Find a job that you can do easily and with stability, but that doesn't numb you so much that you lose perspective.

Life is one big game of figuring who, why, and what you are and it's a fun game to play. Don't let the superficial practicalities of life stifle that game.

fellow software engineer. Just get really good, like autistic level. I was homeless while finishing school and studying. Took me one month to find a job after uni. Korean friend couldn't find one for 7-8 months. If you are good, it doesn't matter the experience, the dev interviewing you may see good skills.

This. OP is a retard. If he was actually any good he wouldn't even need to look for a job.

How long did it take you to learn Java/Python?

Can't get in anymore. I barely got in and had to work for free for years. Used credit cards to pay off credit cards.
I'm doing ok now but I'm not sure what to do with the money since housing is so overpriced, so I just waste it and pay employees to work on projects and live in a bedroom while I wait to get the courage to kill myself.

15 years.

You want to win, rope your congressman voting for that H1-B shit.
Nearly all positions get 10+ resumes per week now. These are qualified people with experience, too.
The surplus is so bad that companies will wait to get someone with the exact list of obscure skills they need.

don't fall for the programming job meme. it's a miserable existence unless you enjoy shitting out javascript/html/css for shitty, imagination-less corporate clients / employers.

you like algorithmic, computational smartness? nobody out in the real world gives a fuck. that's why pajeets prosper, they're happy to copy and paste from stackoverflow and invite all their cousins from back home to come join them.

being a programmer hasn't been a decent existence since the 90s.

>tfw I've seen job requirements all for 5 years experience in a 3 year old technology

Is this hell?

Programming is an exponential career.
Years of practice:
1 - worthless
5 - worthless but can do some hobby stuff
10 - can make money fucking up companies' projects
15 - fairly employable, can probably make your own app or whatever if you have the dedication
20 - godlike

Divide by 2 if you are willing to smoke weed everyday and destroy your brain permanently.

its all a scam unless you have inherited wealth that allows you to not work. Otherwise you'll always be a slave. Fuck this life I want to die and I'm gong to kill miyself using helium (yes I have a 100% pure source).

Yes, it's scam to claim they can't find anybody so they are able to bring in H1-B slave labor who are willing to spend 50% of their income on a studio apartment to have a chance to live in a developed country.

all the stated requirements are just a filter, to weed out the NEETs with no confidence or social skills. they're looking to hire either a bunch of minorities / women / trannies, or, if you have the misfortune of being a white male, somebody with an impeccable track record and education, affable and charismatic, etc. charm the panties off the feminists in HR.
the problem is that the overlap between those kinds of guys, and guys who want to sit in front of a computer all day, is pretty minimal.

Do something about it then, be the change you want to see. Let them know you will not be replaced.

The game works like this:
25% luck
25% living in a megacity
25% being female
25% experience

It's alright. Those with passion find eachother in the field and help you grow as a person. Just apply everywhere some are glad with a newbie if the passion is there.

what happens with impure helium?

don't take their demands seriously, HR is dumb.

Then what else is there?

Im in CS and thinking of just dropping even though Im doing well

But, like, what the FUCK ELSE IS THERE man?? Like shit nothing seems good now

and before anyone says trades, fuck off, Ive heard horror stories from trades to CS, to engineering to english.

>voted for Trump
>can't find a job

Why are you shocked?

Recognize that you're not the only one going through this. I'm in a similar position. And I there are many others like us--chances are you pass them by on the daily without realizing it. My advice: Make it your priority to seek them out and gang up. Resist the temptation to go it alone. Do your best to make as many friends as you can. There is strength in numbers. Remember that.

Earlier today I almost applied to a company based in New York until the last sentence asking for your name, email, phone number and preferred pronouns.

Somebody please tell me the Hillary timeline is still somehow worse. I'll never be able to afford kids at this rate

Attached: 1544553640616.jpg (450x450, 91K)

Work on a bunch of open source projects, and make lots of pull requests under one GitHub account.
Attach GH to resume.
Education / Experience don't really matter if you are showing you are pushing good code.

It was all foretold in Revelations. Take the Christpill user

This. Apply anyway

they denture it with oxygen to make it nonlethal and stop it being used for suicide.

Start your own company.

This.
The way out is up, though, because pajeet doesn't have the skills to be a manager. Self-educate a bit on performance management, management accounting, and IT governance, and soon you can be spending less time with the code monkeys and more sipping lattes with senior management

Nitrogen is easier to obtain

((github)))
no, just no sweetie

Work in a restaurant? I've been doing this off and on for 10 years when I need money fast. You make cash tips as a waiter and it's easy especially at a place like olive garden or tgi fridays. Catering is also a lucrative way to make money plus tips. Restaurants are always open and always have a high turnover. Plus you meet a ton of people and can network.

Eh, he wants to know how to get hired.

OP, unlike 90% of the people on this site who LARP about this, I actually work in the industry.

Take their demands seriously.
It's a scam.
People will say apply, apply, apply.
Don't.
I've sat through the interviews on both sides.
It's crushing to watch really good programmers get turned down because they didn't happen to memorize a particular interview question.
Look up the interview prep books.
They are MASSIVE.
To even get an interview, you have to get good.
Volunteer on github.
Join clubs.
Take courses.
Write articles.
I did all of that, and it barely got me in.
Yes, time costs money, so you need to be well off.
Programming has turned into a career similar to a doctor where you need to have quite a bit of money to get the years of practice in.
It is BRUTAL.
And you must constantly practice with new technologies and ideas like a doctor or you quickly become unemployable (within a few years nowadays).
You don't want this career.
Yes, it can pay really well.
But the housing costs negate a lot of the advantage.
Also, the "financial advantage" when it comes to dating is totally negated by the fact that you're a goddamn nerd, so you need to start telling girls you're a drug dealer or something.
I'm dead serious.
It is complete hell until you make it and even then it's not great unless you have side projects bringing in extra money so you can hit $200k to afford the megacity.

earn your stripes bidding for coding freelance jobs online.

>start working on personal projects
>work on personal projects with other people
>use github
>meet other people
>go join a local programming club or go to gatherings
>make friends
>eventually a friend will say "oh cool you do this? Ive got a friend looking for someone

If you dont know HOW to do the above, theres your problem. Fix that also.

Its literally how every normal human gets a job. Being a shut in who knows no one else means you will stay like that forever.

it weeds out the low IQ retards who see that requirement and walk away pouting. Alphas walk in and show a company why they need them.

wrong. given that you have the skills its more like this:

70% knowing people
10% luck
10% being female
10% whatever else the fuck

just learn to fucking socialize in the right circles. That doesnt mean you need to be networking within Googles networks in San Fran to be successful, it means go to local meetups/events which are EVERYWHERE and get familiar with the people there. Make friends and eventually you will land a job.

This is kind of how I got in.
Did freelance work to get the first real experience.
Payments were often months from work performed to bank account.
Constantly worried about eviction.
Ended up homeless after that, even with the experience.
Eventually got lucky and landed and opportunity to move to a big city for a contract position.
Things got better from there.
I'm still not convinced I can get another job after this one ends, but it's more likely than before.
Like I said, it's about luck and location.
Your skills go out of date, you are fucked.
Relocating to where the jobs are costs a lot of money if you are wagecucking.
You'll need to borrow a few thousand, probably.

Apply for any role you think you can do. Forget the wish-list. Present well and be confident. You'll get a job. Forget the 'wage-cuck' meme. Intelligent people with in-demand skills and experience get to name their price.

t. guy who names his price.

Attached: 1542931548886.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

I feel your pain.
>Entry level GTAW fabrication position
>minimum of 3 years experience
>15 years of aerospace experience preferred
>'entry level'
I don't want to be a grind/polish monkey for a year or two but I guess I got to get my foot in the door somehow

well, I wouldn't advise dropping out unless you're still early on and not in too much debt yet (and have some idea what you'd rather do). if you enjoy it and are doing well there, might as well follow through. does canada subsidize your education?

I personally don't think degrees will be worth much in the future, but I've also been saying that for too many years now and they're still required most places, or used to decide between two candidates with roughly equal aptitude (those hiring always want to cover their asses in case anything goes wrong - it's hard to argue with hiring the person with the degree)

embedded, low-level stuff might still be interesting, though. those jobs are much fewer and I would think not as much of a hiring target for pajeet coder mills. but then again those people have infested all the universities too, so why wouldn't they be seeking out the exotic tech jobs like everybody else?

I'm in a similar boat

>community college IT degree
>a few shitty certs (not CompTIA though)
>applied for well over 100 jobs and can barely get an interview
>"entry level" jobs have unrealistic standards
>can't get experience without already having experience

I live in a shitty town in the south. IT companies claim they can't find any talent and here I am practically begging to work. Companies just don't want to train people anymore.

So many beta losers ITT. Bad advice everywhere. FMD.

lol, bidding against pajeets who will do anything for $5. the competition for anything purely online is absolutely fucking ridiculous. do not waste your time with this for one second. ANY in person gig gives you a massive advantage, because at least you are competing with a finite amount of mostly-locals.

thats exactly what you got to do. it puts you in the same building/networks as the people you want to be. Thats a GOOD thing.

now go do it.

Is this even if you have a CS degree?

Christ.

This. Never work for free or for scale.

>be high school drop out
>go through 4 month long Code bootcamp
>didn't understand shit
>German startup contacts me
Wtf
>they interview me and hire me in my surprise
>they let me work on Amazon AWS projects
>never finish a code or even understand basic concepts like objects in Javascript
>earn 3000 euro a month drinking apple juice and reading reddit
>leave company ans town
>use that money u got to start my own business

>make bow enough money off Amazon FBA and affiliate marketing to live comfy
>nga cheated everywhere in life to arrive where I am

> IBM laid off about 20,000 older Americans in the last five years, a new investigation reveals, while the tech multinational sought to import at least 37,000 foreign workers to take U.S. jobs.

>At the same time, IBM has attempted to import at least 37,000 foreign workers on H-1B visas since 2016.

>Every year, more than 100,000 foreign workers are brought to the U.S. on the H-1B visa and are allowed to stay for up to six years. That number has ballooned to potentially hundreds of thousands each year, as universities and non-profits are exempt from the cap. With more entering the U.S. through the visa, Americans are often replaced and forced to train their foreign replacements.

>IBM was one of the top three multinational corporations trying to import more than 10,000 H-1B foreign workers to take American jobs.

>IBM sought to import nearly 26,000 H-1B foreign workers to take coveted, jobs in the tech industry.

>As Breitbart News has chronicled, American workers have been readily laid off from outsourcing firms like IBM, Infosys, Tata Consulting, and Capgemini, all of which are responsible for allegedly forcing their laid-off Americans employees to train their H-1B ppl

>Americans laid off and replaced by H-1B foreign workers revealed that many of their offices, once entirely made up of Americans, had shifted to primarily male, Indian nationals

>Despite laying off thousands of American workers, and now having more employees on the payroll in India rather than the U.S., IBM CEO Ginni Rometty’s salary has continued to climb.

>the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has tightened rules to try to prevent multinational corporations from outsourcing American jobs to H-1B foreign workers.

>Tech conglomerates like Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple hide their H-1B foreign worker hires through outsourcing firms like Cognizant, Tata, and Infosys,

Attached: 1543180596991.gif (500x270, 677K)

Best part is that I never had a real job before or after that time

I hate working and waging

whatever you do, stay away from pajeets. they are the niggers of IT

anarchy is pure democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#Anarchist

OP
For fuck sake, listen
Ignore the "well, if only you got gud like me" comments.
All liars.
The industry is a complete nightmare right now.
Vast majority of my coworkers are 10+ years older than me doing the same work.
Like I said, I worked hard and got lucky.
Almost never see millenials or zoomers unless girl.
Managers are overwhelmed with the number of resumes they get.
It's like online dating for girls.
Too many choices.
By the time you are employable, we'll be in Trump's space ships.
It's one of the longest hauls there is short of becoming a doctor.
Connections help significantly, but you just about need to be in the industry to make those unless you have a family member who is.
Companies engage in some major bullshit when they say they can't find programmers.
It's a huge psyop to destroy labor.
They are sick and evil people.

Microsoft certifications are in demand by any MS Partner consultancy. They're a LARP, but get 'em and you get a foot in the door. MS Partners have to have a certain number of cert-holders to get benefits and referrals.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-09-at-9.50.47-PM.png (980x958, 153K)

i seriously dont understand how americans can complain about wages, even compared to european 1. world countries, americans earn way more and everything in usa is cheaper and way lower taxes. thats why europeans wtih relevant experience/degree migrate to usa because their living standard in usa will be much better.

or am i missing something?

You apply anyway. They might want somebody with less expierence that they can pay less.

Yes, I had a CS degree. Not a top school but good training nonetheless.
Everyone has a CS degree now.
It's like a high school diploma for programming.

Literal bullshit.

freelancer.com
t.Self taught Photoshop fag/artist

Imagine if all the migrants coming into Europe had CS degrees, then it makes sense.

Be an industrial control electrician. We are rare and paid very well.

There is no way to win besides civil war.

>be me, a white minority in East London.
>despite being bullied in school for not being a paki, I get decent enough grades and finish school/college
>finished an apprenticeship in 2008/09 during the financial crash and even though I just earned my A+ and Microsoft Cert coupled with my decent previous school certs. Not a single cunt would hire me.
>I applied to entry level jobs I was qualified to do. Application was ignored. I tried winging job high level jobs, ignored. I got desperate and applied for shit jobs like McBurgin flippin or street cleaner. Also ignored
>was forced by job center (unemployment gibs people) to work 30+ hours a week only for the shitty gibs money where most of it had to be spend getting to work because of course they wouldn't find me work closer or refund travel expense and if I refused I get no gibs and become homeless
>I noticed that a lot of jobs in London had certain requirements like being able to speak some shitskin language and I mean a lot.
>finally get a shit job for a shit agency that exploits the fuck out of it's employees, talking 72-80 hours+ a week, sometimes 24 hour shifts. I was literally the only english person working there in a sea of eastern european immigrants but the polish people were pretty decent and made it bearable.

Attached: 1500706817425.png (1024x688, 1.22M)

I fucking hate pajeets.

>only worked there to save up enough money to afford a couple years of doing uni then trying to look for a job in better times.
>que 2010 general election where Cameron won with a coalition with Lib Dems and despite Lib Dems wanting university to be free, the Conservatives raise costs of Intuition from £1500 per year to £9000 per year.
>That was when I realised everything I'd done at that point was useless and life wouldn't get better so I fucked off.
>I now live in a rural place doing a shit job for a company that can never find enough people work for them because it's a shit job.
>It pays slightly above cuck wage, but I am able to afford to live here, pay bills, food, insurances and have a little bit of money left over. I should use that money to treat myself every once in a while but I have a feeling I'll get fucked at some point so I've been able to save up a bit. I wouldn't be able to afford this life style had I stayed in London.

Attached: uhGackH.jpg (1040x780, 102K)

Yes they earn more but you underestimate how shit their hiring culture is. They literally force you to write down what race you are on your resume. Can you imagine that?

Idk who to believe desu

I've met guys doing very well with CS degrees. VERY well. Not brilliant or particularly insectoid hardworking either.

And then there's people such as yourself saying it's a horrible field that's incredibly hard to get into.

Fuck all of you to be honest. Don't know who to believe.

How difficult to organize your own business in the West?
Im programmer too, really tired of spending hours on shitty code without comments and documentation. The only thing I keep dreaming is my future e-commerce business. Once I get required sum for start I hope exit of wagecucking forever

jesus. I'm sorry.

Bitch you are not discriminated against in uni. I've never met a white person who could not get aid and admissions.

If you wanna land a job without the degree you'll have to actually work hard and not mentally masterbate like you have been doing. You need to do a couple pro bono websites and start freelancing hard.

Fuck off Eurocuck memeflagger. Back to the cuckshed with you Sven.

Programming is cancer I work with 5 disgusting Indians/pakis who constantly speak Hindi in the office and cook smelly food

No idea man, I'm in school.

Why do you ask if its hard to start a e-commerce in the west? You don't need to be in the west to start it. You can start it from where you are.
And to open a e-commerce you don't even need to code. Shopify exists or other free alternatives.

this is a widely geographically diverse group, even if everybody was telling the truth and not exaggerating any ... their circumstances (or their generation) may be too different from yours to draw any reasonable conclusions.
welcome to the information age where there's no way to make a good decision, except in hindsight.

lack of education will always screw you. even though you could easily do code monkey jobs they want the degree so they're semi-sure you're not just a random fuckup
with socialized education this wouldn't be a problem but I know that's not a popular opinion here
anyways best of luck man, your best shot is to have some flashy personal projects on your github

Those time scales are definitely for self taught people who sperg on the weekends. After uni and working, by year 5 you should be a very good software developer who understands oop and other architectures, language types, APIs, DB, etc.

Who is more likely to be honest?
The guy selling you the idea that it will be easy?
Or the guy who says it's going to be hard as shit?

Consider this:
1% of programmers are female, but lots of offices have 25%+ female coders.
Do the math.
What's happening to the men in this situation?
They are getting fucked royally.
Ever notice that transgenders on dating sites tend to say they are in STEM?
Men are literally turning into women to survive.
It's a really sick situation.

you rejected a company for covering their bases at the request of HR? yeah man it's not looking good for you

It's true though. We don't have that race shit here. Never in my life have I seen in a hiring process here someone ask for the race.
First time I saw was in an application to USA where you had to click race and choose between afro, Hispanic or white
Wtf? What's with this moronic shit

All of the people who complain they can't get jobs are weirdos who get knocked out at interview stage. 'Culture fit' is real.

Hit rate for entry-level applications is about 1/100. Keep applying. Drastically improves with experience.

Attached: 1541530837618.jpg (640x640, 173K)

I was exaggerating a little, for my area at least. I've got some connections and will be able to get into a decent position. I have my final (no certifications atm) this Wednesday and I know I'll ace it.
I'm just happy I've finally found something I enjoy that I'm good at, wish I would've started right outa HS.

It's EEOC. I agree it sucks.

Lie and fake it till you make it.. They put 3yrs experience bullshit so they can pass on your resume and hire a pajeet for half the price instead.

Just add everything they say they want to ur resume

Now imagine you realize this AFTER paying for that education and never going for an internship because you actually held the same part time job from high school all through college because you figured keeping that job to pay for your damn education and limit how much you're borrowing from your family was the responsible thing.
I fucking hate working the sales floor at Target.

This is the truth.
About 50% of my coworkers have accents.

this. it's a massacre.

The problem is that millions of people work in the field all over the place.

One person's experience is not going to be anything like another's.

Personally I bailed the fuck out of CS because I would wind up murdering these turdy little arrogant cocksucker nerd personalities that go into it.

I don't even care if I'm earning a low wage and taking government benefits. Anything is better than being with brogrammer turds. The urge to stab them all was so unbearable I had to get out so I wouldn't get myself in trouble.

Both have incentives to lie.

Yeah man, trannies in STEM makes all the proof.

You dont need a Cs degree to get a job. All you need is to go through a coding boot camp. You learn in 4 months everything you need

Build something useable - put it online. You will into job.

Attached: 950AE228-5F18-493A-B281-8058D7EBCA3E.jpg (1536x2048, 1.02M)

Or better. Build a product and market it well. Voilà. You own your own business

It's true they get into to uni easily but honestly they're just extorted for tuition money - they pay twice what citizens pay.

Then the majority have to leave after the education visa expires and can't keep landing work visas. It's extremely hard to get work visas bc those come with stipulations like job title and minimum salary. Meaning yes you can hire pajeet but he still has to be paid white man pay or close so it's actually pretty fucking hard for pajeet to make it.

Honestly this post was pretty exaggerative.

Really?

I managed to fit in with them by calling out their passive-aggressive sarcasm with aggressive sarcasm followed by genuine honesty and joking around.

That said, if CS isn't a good choice then NOTHING is except

Hello I'm X from iFruit, Good evening, how can I help? Can I have the order number for that transaction?

>$2000 13 inch Custom Macbook pro order

Attached: click grenade.jpg (125x84, 2K)

Biz and finance are still pretty good actually

This is the shit I'm talking about, OP.
People LARP.
Bootcamps are a scam.
I've never had a single coworker who went to a bootcamp.
A lot of my coworkers were programming in the 90s.
The boomers won't retire, so GenXers and Millenials are competing for the same positions.
Now zoomers are coming in as well.
The whole shitshow is about to collapse.
And companies love it.
Remember when big tech got caught conspiring to suppress wages?
They don't give a FUCK about you.
My big tech CEO recently sent out emails making sure everyone understood that Kate and Bourdain were sick and needed mental help.
Compromised pedos. All of them.
Gets more lizard as you get closer to the top.

Someone redpill me on welding. I'm pretty good at it but taking it up as a trade sounds like a one way ticket to cancercity

Attached: IMG_5027.png (492x534, 230K)