School full of trannies

I just moved from a conservative state to a really liberal one and the school I'm now going to is chock full of cross dressers and some actual fucking trannies going through hormone treatment and shit. The school actually has a "LGBTQ Alliance Club" that keeps forcing the hand of the administration. Recently they forced through unisex bathrooms and they're trying to force their propaganda into middle school sex-ed. Jow Forums how do I fight this shit.

Attached: daddyshapiro.gif (480x303, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthxchange.com/2000/09/androgyny-the-pagan-sexual-ideal/
haveyenotread.com/lucifer-the-divine-androgyne-ancient-god-of-the-modern-transgender-movement/
mailstar.net/sex-soviet.html
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where at?

Pacific northwest

is it true that furries are the new goth kids?
like schools in the 80s and 90s would have a small circle of losers into goth or other dark music
that isn't really a subculture anymore now its furries

Jow Forums is 18+ bud

You cannot young man we must overthrow the whole system

also lots of "non-binary" or "en-bee" or "enby", like NB. its become less about trying to fit in and more about trying to be the most transhumanist
So that is why I bring up furries and otherkin as they're obviously the next step in the identity wars.

Yea this is college

I haven't heard anything about it we still have goth kids tho

>Transhumanist

Like they want to be a part of a larger collective of transhumanists?

Burn it, it's what God would do.

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah.jpg (2322x1587, 1.02M)

Have you tried cutting off your dick

Attached: 1544839963187.png (686x555, 67K)

I don't know, I am speaking broadly. Transhumanism has lots of forms and its been a big theme in art. Gender is one part of it, technology is another. There is the whole AI and singularity thing, biotechnology, etc. Lots of meanings to transhumanist and I'm not an expert on the topic.

You had the option to go to school in a conservative state, but voluntarily moved to a liberal state and liberal school and are complaining they don't accomodate you. Lmao

Not trying to be accommodated just want to fix this shit or at least try and fight it. Chose to go to a liberal school because they had a better financial program and I like the area.

Stop being a stupid anarchist then, stalin would not have allowed this.

PSU is not a school, it's a hive.

there is nothing wrong with unisex bathrooms in a naitive community without fucking migrants

even without migrants i bet shits gonna get pretty wack in those bathrooms

Many, many years ago when candlelight was a keen invention and I was in high school a few guys tried to wear a dress/skirt to school. They were sent home. Back then I lived in a blue state that is now so blue that it's almost black.

Sue the school for endorsing a religion.

Sue them using the separation of church and state.

Read these two articles to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Androgyny: The Pagan Sexual Ideal
truthxchange.com/2000/09/androgyny-the-pagan-sexual-ideal/

Lucifer: the Divine Androgyne, Ancient God of the Modern Transgender Movement
haveyenotread.com/lucifer-the-divine-androgyne-ancient-god-of-the-modern-transgender-movement/

Remember the rainbow represents the new age movement as well as the LGBTQRSTUV movement. That's because LGBT is part of the so called "new age religion".

Sex in the Soviet Union

For the last 30 years, the West has been experimenting with the abolition of marriage, as was done in the Soviet Union until Stalin reversed it. This policy has been brought to the West under the label "Feminism", but it is merely "Communism" by another name. Yet, given that the USSR was "Stalinist" for most of its history, the word "Communism" is misleading, since Trotskyism and Stalinism are diametrically opposed.

When co-habitation between the sexes is treated the same as marriage; when "Gay" relationships are called "marriage"; then marriage has been abolished. The only difference is that this step was done openly in the USSR, but our leaders in the West are less straightforward.

Trotsky is associated with the abolition of the state and the family; Stalin with their reintroduction. To re-introduce marriage is not oppressive, as Trotskyists and Feminists argue, but merely a return to the age-old custom of all human societies: a recognition of human nature. Trotskyism, with its promotion of Gay Marriage, reduces the two sexes to one, and Marriage to the status of sexual partner.

mailstar.net/sex-soviet.html

If it's a good school you play it cool, get your degree, network, and leave on good terms.

All I know is that whenever I use an "all gender bathroom" I piss all over the goddamn seat hoping some tranny faggot scum or woman will have to mop up my piss to make their tinkle.

I guess that's probably for the best

nah. they are okay. I'm pretty embedded behind enemy lines and i actually prefer them.

Attached: 20181215_200816.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

Stalin was a Chad

Attached: 1544136980613.jpg (350x565, 153K)

Try and find the cute one

Propaganda, you say?
They like rainbows, right?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 128K)

And

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 147K)

And...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

why do you pay attention to this jew?

And 40% of them will eventually attempt or successfully commit suicide anyway.

Stop going to Evergreen State

>how do I fight this shit.
Focus on yourself, go to the gym, develop skill and eventually become the man that can get a white family.

They will be fucked by the time they are 30

I’m a trans woman user. Got a problem?

i hope the school finds OP's hateful post and suspends him for being transphobic

Attached: 7ba054da97e273e54bbcf190aa5a1bb6.jpg (749x749, 101K)

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: tmp_28163-irypbnl18isz474711058.jpg (896x3660, 317K)

You would think that Jow Forums would learn to be a bit skeptical rather than believe anything this site feeds them considering how popular this image was. Then again, they are all post-2014 newfags so they probably haven't seen it. They're hypocritical as fuck complaining about others claiming cultural appropriation when they set up shop here and pretend to be a neckbeard loser. They'll probably end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as normal rational adults won't put up with their bullshit in the real world and they'll be all alone because of their own doing
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w

Attached: the cure to pol.jpg (777x901, 106K)