Anti-zionism is anti-semitism

at least according to Sebastian Kurtz, far right pm of austria.

Attached: 1544995772968.png (1314x518, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
archive.org/details/SOMEKAYAKS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Netanyahu is getting a bullet in his head.

Anti-Zionism is faggot shit.
Its like saying "i hate jews so i don't want them in Israel but in my own neighourhood".

well, he is very close to assuming that semitism and zionism are the same thing, even if this is not what he intended when he said that
eventually we'll all get in the same page

all kikes must be kicked out at the very least

most people dont even know what zionism is
gj on letting the people know what to google, moishe

As we see on this board virtually all anti -zionists are also anti-semitic.

Why is wanting for Jews to leave to their homeland a bad thing? Also, the PM is center-right, not right wing.

It's not really anti-semitism, it's anti judaism. Ashkenazi jews arent semetic, and anons hate them more than any other jew. Assyrians are semetic and I don't think anyone on Jow Forums has a problem with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

You know Israelis and zionists spread antisemitism in the west right? 1 Israeli in 2017 called in 2000 bomb threats in the 5 eyes countries.

Attached: 1536316764817.jpg (1525x1487, 679K)

Fucking goddamn insane. If you do not support Zionism you get label anti-Semitic. There is only one true Final Solution to this problem.

Attached: 897457834534.jpg (639x960, 56K)

Jewish ethno nationalism has killed more people than in the original holocaust estimates

As we see though jews just cannot help themselves when it comes to sowing dissent and subverting societies zionist or not it is in their nature it seems.

I just don't want there to be Jews.

Converting jews to Christianity?

No. Converting Jews to ashes.

thing is, non jews are tired of this shit, we want nothing of it
if its only a tiny amount of jews who push that or not, I dont care anymore
the other jews should have stopped them, expelled them and exposed them for what they are doing if they didnt want to be lumped in the same basket
its the same shit with 'moderate' muslims and radical muslims

the west want none of that shit
let all the jews sort themselves out in their own country

archive.org/details/SOMEKAYAKS

>not wanting a converted khazar milker catholic GF that her kike parents will have a meltdown over
pleb

Israel does nothing outside its borders on which I can agree or not agree, as a citizen of the European Union?

Attached: 1544049955820.jpg (789x750, 94K)

They need hosts to have any power or influence. Kick them all to Israel and watch as they act like desert North Korea

>Kick them all to Israel and watch as they act like desert North Korea
Israel is getting wiped out. No bargains kike.

>Its like saying "i hate jews so i don't want them in Israel but in my own neighourhood"
>in my own neighourhood
>neighourhood
Aside from the Greentext highlight, do you honestly think they’ll ever let us put them all in one place? I mean ffs Germany, you gave them the Havarra agreement and when the getting them out part happened they created the greatest lie this world has fallen for all just to make your people look like absolute monsters for not wanting perfidious parasites ruining their people.
>anti-semitism
>anti-zionism
>anti-“x”
>”x”phobia
Stop playing by the rules they made for the game they invented to destroy us all. Don’t even acknowledge it. Don’t buy into the meme they created...counter strike that shit.

coming from the same guy who said

Attached: jewing.jpg (201x199, 12K)

>anti-Judaism
This, but because anti-semitism doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because semites don't exist. They don't exist because there was never any 'Shem'

what do you even want.

very weak troll attempt

this is a good idea chum.

I thought we all already knew that he was a Soros puppet.

the torah jews are correct zoinism is cancer and a threat to jews and their lives

they are also a threat to gentiles

As a christain I would take a note from him
Jews need to stamp out evil jews in their mists

though I would implore them to seek Jesus Christ though

But according to the fairytale, Soros and Bibi should be enemies...

so anti white nationalism is anti West?

Based

Attached: CimvkMwWsAEHCTD.jpg (1280x1090, 97K)

answered your own question there, bud

>very weak troll attempt

im sorry mr.nosemberg

If you can't beat them with politics and weapons (because we're not allowed to), you beat them with God and love.

>Soros and Bibi should be enemies
They kinda are

Attached: l.png (2932x1484, 1.82M)

yeah, beat them with hugs and flowers
while they flood your country with muslims and niggers

That seems kind of anti-climatic for someone who tried to kill our president and blackmail our soldiers.

exactly God is powerful and his love conquers everything
he love his children very much.

Besides having the choosen on our side will tip the odds in our favour.
As people say here jewish propaganda is hard to break from, so why not use it on our side.
jewish woman have a power of there own I want to use it.

God says the Jews are important to keep evil at bay and I doubt god makes many mistakes.

He must know how the game is rigged and I trust god rather than flesh and bone.

I know, I just like posting that. He needs a gas chamber in GITMO.

>t. high time preference

you glow

One of the founding fathers of Zionism, Theodore Herzl, said "Suffering of Jews is essential for Zionism." ie. Jews need to be made to suffer so that they will be encouraged to make the right decision to move to Israel.
So talking against the necessity of making Jews to suffer is ANTI-Semitism.
And preaching about the need to create Jewish suffering is PRO-Semitism aka Zionism.

Attached: kike_shill.jpg (513x722, 244K)

>Our daily disinformation give us today

Seems someone is currently VERY VERY nervous about certain recent events. Also see Hungary ... my opinion: you are too late, you have lost control. You will not regain it.
Dawn is slowly breaking, Kameraden. Some, however, won't be there anymore to see its horrible light ...

Btw ... Kurz is irrelevant. Just another reactionary. EVROPA ERWACHE!

Attached: cant_refuse_the_bingo.jpg (1920x800, 751K)

>what do you even want.
For people to stop playing the game by the rules of the game creators. We’re all being made into cattle by these people...they enjoy our ruination, if you really want them somewhere other than your home, you better start reviving that ethnonationalist sentiment in your genetics. This world is trending toward hell...I’d prefer it doesn’t go there.

Woah

This would mean anti white nationalism is anti white

Modern day “Jews” denied the God and Messiah that was sent to them 2,000 years ago...they worship power and money. (((They))) know nothing of love or sacrifice. To them they are their own gods...they worship themselves.

just like all the worth gold have, comes from the belief that people have in the idea of gold being worth
or how fiat money is only worth as long as people believe the paper holds a value far bigger than just the worthless ink printed in it

the power these jews have, only exists as long as we are willing to follow their laws, and play their games confined by their rules

I'm not a US citizen, Hue.
I'm a patriot of the western world.
Same can't be said for the bad hats.

But yes, I've worked with glowing friends before.
before it was ...different

Same dish, different rubbish.
Maybe you brazil hues should take note

Now hush.
Trust the plan.
Fuck zoinists

Based and redpilled, my Brazilian bro! ;)

Attached: Jewish_Holiday_Hentai.png (489x605, 331K)

how you fight an enemy that infiltrates everywhere

>how

You understand him. Infiltration is a weak tactics ... it relies on not being 'seen', not knowing from which angle the enemy approaches and in which cracks it hides. If you know the strategy, you can let the enemy run himself out ... or into an open knife. So the trick is ... you truly have to start thinking like a rat.

Attached: verre_de_lait.jpg (1920x800, 855K)

Why are you the only person getting this? If people finally understood how the meme of “money” keeps them enslaved to the kike system, we could likely get a solid revolt to take it down. The only thing holding back an elephant that’s been chained by the legs since it’s birth is the fact that it’s comfortable being stuck to its post and chain by the time it’s an adult...you can unchain it and it will stay in the same place it’s always been because that’s all it knows.

We either need a hard reset on civilization or we need to become the Christians that we’re killed off and destroyed by the romans and jews before they changed plans and subverted the message of Christ.

"Der ewige jude" should be mandatory movie for anyone talking about Jews.
Allowing pests to have breeding nest outside your home does not solve the problem but makes it worse.

Why must all these so-called nationalists be certified kosher? I'm sick of it.

Bwahahahaha

Attached: 1454728778655.gif (294x250, 3.57M)

Remeber the timeline we are in was because of Jow Forums meme's and all the conquences with in it.
You know why ((they)) fear the Militarized Autism?
because they have no counter to it.

Well I guess it’s time to illuminate and disillusion the masses...oh wait, that’s something people can only do on their own right? So how do we provide the perfect amount of cognitive dissonance to make the NPC’s actually question their entire world and existence?
Riddle me that kiwi bro

Attached: E03A0FD7-37E8-48C7-9340-F13BAE6384D6.jpg (1044x783, 93K)

This will make it easier to be publicly anti-Semitic.

Zionism is far more than just the belief that Jews should live in Israel.

It's an ideology of Jewish supremacism and their ultimate goal is conquering the planet.

>Anti-Semitism is factually correct
Ruh roh.

never

Cannot logically be true, because there are leftist jews, who are decidedly not anti-semitic, who are anti-zionist; and there are lots of people in the alt-right who are anti-semitic, but not anti-zionist.

unreal dude. so we've finally reached the tipping point. if you arne't pro zionist you're an anti semite, if you aren't pro trans kids being fucked by pedos you're a lgbt hating bigot, what in the actual fuck happened.

he is a conservative pm in austria, and they do this to get some cover and troll the mudslimes
nobody gives really a shit about Israel, and nobody will help them when things get ugly

oh fuck

>believing anything Jews try to convince you of
Wew lad... please lurk more

No no no, only Jews are allowed to have a nation-state. For Jews it's just a defensive thing but if Europeans do it, it causes another shoah and bad evil wars.

I always admire your optimism.

The true blackpill is that there is no escape. Either you vote for your leftie and centrist politicians that invite half the world to your country, mutt you up and then allow the jews to take over or you vote for the certified kosher right, who support Israel more then their own country, invite migrants to boost the economy (like based Trump is doing), mutt you up and allow the jews to take over.

You are only allowed to be anti-Israel if you are liberal, in other words if you still push their agenda. If a true nationalist politician started to be anti-Israel, he would be shut down. (((They))) have already won.

Attached: 1263174078409.png (292x292, 87K)

>Publicly demand submission to Jews
>"Australia is the new Zion! Australia must give land to Jews!"
>Have all critics arrested for anti Zionism
>Profit

I second this notion