Jow Forums MICHIGAN THREAD

Last midterm elections here in the GREAT LAKES USA state we were cursed with the potential to be a left wing democrat state for life, because of the props on our ballot. prop 1 was weed legalization, props 2 and 3 were basically frauds so democrats can bring in a ton more illegal voters. so even if you wanted weed to become legal you still got bent over and spanked by props 2 and 3 so there really wasn't anything at all to enjoy, even for libertarians. Similar to new york where new york city practically decided the whole state election, detroit decided everything in the michigan midterms. and it was reported in 2016 that some voter fraud was taking place in some of the detroit districts. the fix was in. i just cant believe people dont think voter fraud exists. also here's a guide to michigan you can figure out the demographics yourself

Attached: mi.png (1200x712, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't you guys elect that black guy?

so many detroit voters on the straight democrat ticket that just overwhelm the numbers of all the other smaller counties. sad but true friend. when you see the numbers for detroit you think there's no way that many people cared to vote, thus why i mentioned the voter fraud headline i saw in 2016 about detroit. wayne county decided everything

theres really only a few republican districts that are a surprise. ones you think that would vote democrat but actually vote republican, like i can think of 3-4 counties and none of them substantiate any significant numbers..

Michigan is politically very boring. We should unironically agitate for a border wall with Ohio and for the UP to be a state, and maybe gas some of the people who are ruining our waters.
I didn't vote in that race because the decision was between a black and a democrat.

Why do Michiganders act so strange about up? It's like they don't want others to know about it.

the white ethnostate is alive and well up north. we call ourselves "hunters".

Attached: 1523489584475.jpg (670x833, 78K)

no lights, you can actually see the night sky. its like the sanctuary zone. hard to get phone service etc. some people (like me) might find that really appealing sometimes

Because Republicans will never win "the diversity game" because niggers will always vote Dem. Running as "the party of everyone" instead of "the party of whites" means Republicans lose.

The real thing you should ask is "how did a nigger republican who had only half the money his opponent did get so far in a blue-leaning swing state?".

The answer is if Republicans had put up a white guy they would have won that seat. MI is going red in 2020.

governor snyder was such a worm. former ceo of gateway computers sure was a giaant success. in fact every one of the 3 governors since 1990 have been total faggots.

People in the UP legit sound almost canadian , like Minnesota

>The answer is if Republicans had put up a white guy they would have won that seat. MI is going red in 2020.
excuse me did you read the OP? props 2 and 3 are specifically written so the democrats can bring in a whole bunch of late or probably illegal votes if they have to. we're fucked. notice how trump never campaigned here for the midterms. but DON JR and that bitch hes dating from fox news came. WOOO they really think they can win in michigan in 2020 dont they........

The Finns and the Yetis have created a hybrid race up there and it is very dangerous.
Honestly though, most of us have never been there and will never go, and we really don't have much connection to it. The government gave it to us because we were having a bitchfight over Toledo with Ohio and almost started shooting.
That's encouraging. There are a lot of shitlibs here though.
I was born in '93 and only started caring about politics a few years ago, so this is all over my head.
That probably stems from the days of lumber and fur being huge around that area and everyone in the region trying to get in on it.

>.......
>Trump never came to MI during the midterms

I don't talk to blackpill redditors who lie

he didnt. don junior did though. thanks don jr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies

April 28th, fuck off back to rebbit where you can post fanfiction about how Trump is getting indicted

OP (faggot) left our Michigan's Superior half

Attached: e9840d63622521.5ab6b58890851[1].jpg (1200x943, 137K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post-election_Donald_Trump_rallies
an April rally counts as a midterm rally? no fucking way. besides hes either going to pick a suburb of detroit or grand rapids. big fucking deal. that would change nothing.

Lake Superior scares the fuck out of me
Cursed voodoo shit

Shhhhhh. The UP belongs to Minnesota, remember?

Attached: 1532656564486.jpg (710x577, 66K)

minneSOOOOta

Attached: 1544017161501 (1).jpg (638x475, 23K)

The people that live there... they aren't like you and I. I'm not sure they are even people.

t. Wisconsin resident who lives near UP border

Attached: 1544571542722.jpg (750x887, 137K)

We are basically Canada Lite™

Attached: FB_IMG_1545149410559.jpg (1329x1636, 157K)

The upper peninsula is based and redpilled lower peninsula Detroit cucks are unironically to blame for all problems in this state

Can confirm.

>actually caring about partisan elections
You are the cancer that is killing the West.

no our blue pilled generation and boomers are.

The only niggers in the UP are prisoners- and some prison staff. Also a couple of university students. There is also a smattering of Aztecs and a nonnegligible number of mixed race Chippewas. It’s very white.

I was told they don't bother going after escapees after a certain point because winter will solve that problem. Is this true?

Beign partisan to a corporation is the most bluepilled and boomer thing possible.
Die in a house fire pls.
With love from Downriver.