What the fuck does this mean?

What the fuck does this mean?

Does she care about building the damn thing as good as possible or not?

Attached: 26C79601-B503-4B9D-BCC8-A5477EE74250.jpg (1191x1129, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1075078560484749312
youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her hair should be tied back and she’s holding the instrument incorrectly.

t.women

She brought her blow drier to work?

I bet she is smarter than most of /pol idiots.

OP has autism

>places they've never been

Like a watery grave. Hell. Elysium.

Without a doubt. I bet her bf is black, too

getting so fucking tired of this shit

Attached: you're doing it wrong.jpg (620x1004, 103K)

THIS. Most white women secretly crave black cock stretching and completing them. White guys just have to accept this.

>assembly engineer
she puts parts together lol

whats that she is holding an electric screw-driver ?

a flashlight

Feminism has always been a corporate cliche, women entering the workforce was the best thing to happen to large businesses, and one of the worst things to happen to the nuclear family. It also turned men even more disposable than we've already been.

Capitalism ruins everything.

I think it's a hair dryer user.
>Women don't use tools anymore.

why did she lose a part ?

>she’s holding the instrument incorrectly.
flashlight

its PR/advert bullshit and a staged photo too (you cant work with your long hair out, but it makes for a pretty pic)

and impromptu island parties staffed by young girls?

She's in charge of painting it red, which makes it go faster.

Using a vacuum solenoid on a filter without hair tied back, no gloves on, no static grounding strap on her wrist...
FIRED.PNG

Show me one thing that was ever built "as good as possible" nothing is perfect and you shouldn't delude yourself into thinking you could make it possible. Just make sure you even can

Once men perfect something to where it is fool proof, then, and only then can women do it to.
They are not equal, not even close.

Attached: feminism solder.jpg (1250x753, 187K)

She's a woman building jets, so now people are going to die.

ouch

shes a probably a stock model and not a real engineer even

Whatever you need to tell yourself shitskin

Why is her hair not done up?
Is that a measurement device she's using? It looks very unprofessional to have her hair loose like that - and dangerous.

Attached: 4L_jMz7DpQO.jpg (700x564, 102K)

>Fly places they've never been

Into the side of a remote mountain.

I have trouble with flat packed furniture. I think an engine is about the same

Pretty fuckin’ stupid to have her hair open like that unless you want to scalp yourself.

I can never get enough of those pics!

Attached: Really nigga.jpg (233x419, 31K)

>I bet she is smarter than most of /pol idiots
If she was smart enough to choose a STEM field without her father having to force her to do it instead of taking "Womyne's Studies" or some other meme degree, then you may be right.

She's an engineer. Likely never touched that tool or actually been in the field until this photo OP. The real people that actually do the work were told to stand aside or take a 15 minute brake from working so this bimbo could be posed.

building with a flashlight.

It's a boon to humanity that more thots can fly around and get fucked in different countries. I know so many thots that live with their parents and have some shitty job that no one could ever afford to go on vacation with. They save up for a vacation every few months to go do vapid shit they can do in their own country.

Like the cool wine aunt meme which is based on something one of these thots was being serious about. Your aunt just spent $2000 to go clubbing in Rio isn't she so cool? Nevermind there's probably numerous clubs nearby these thots could go to in their own cities on nearby ones for almost nothing and listens to the same exact shitty music with the same exact shitty people.

Attached: 1418676028239.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>assembly engineer
haha what a fucking title for "factory worker"
all she does is put pieces together

Fucking this.
I worked as a trainee in Test Engineering in one multi-national company. My team was all the time on the line, fixing shit and preparing the test machines, but there was some other Engineers and HR cunts who wouldn't go to the lines, until photo registration was required.

The important thing is to not pick up slack for these thots. Lets the factory lose tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of dollars because they have to shut down production.

Fucking thing will crash and burn.

I can only assume they made these pictures as a piss take

these are all the Dubai Port-a-potty thots. They get recruited from their social media to fly to Dubai to get pissed and shitted on, have fish shoved up their snatch and get bukkaki'd

Then they get a nice shopping trip and come back and everyone thinks they just went for a nice vacation (paid for).

Attached: She already has the HERP.jpg (1125x1137, 256K)

It's an ad and she's a model, I don't think she cares about building planes at all.

Even more of a reason to abstain from muh travelling, ever.

Responsible plane company:
“Our planes fly and are safe”
Globohomo plane company:
“We intentionally discriminate against white men to please the Jews who provide capital”

Attached: 605795DA-C34B-4071-B0E9-4B1C8E209DB5.jpg (1280x1280, 243K)

>patriarchy did this

A good friend of mine worked at GE until about 4 months ago. He said they were starting some kind of mandate to hire more women engineers; basically putting a hiring freeze on men. Apparently everyone was pissed including the women engineers who already worked there, because now all the female engineers look like token hires.

She's a female, which means her role is to fill diversity quotas while fucking shit up and wasting time and resources. On the upside, she creates more jobs for male engineers who will need to be employed to fix her mistakes.

imagine the smell

she only cares about not offending jews or she looses her job. thats why she has it in the forst place.

Apart from touching the hot part, holding those hot air rework nozzles at an angle like that is less than worthless. Heat needs to be applied as evenly as possible to your work.

>no hairnet and hair down
shiggydig

Right. She is an assembly technician at best.

Is she designing the assembly methods, or screwing bolts into hole?

ayy yo hol up
namsayin
so u be sayin
ayyy
ay yo hol up
so yous be sayin
we wuz ampz n shieeeeeeeeettt

it means feminism rah rah, fucking end of days degenerate type shit basically

More people flying around the globe for pleasure?
Um can GE and this stupid bitch please stop contributing to global warming like hello???!!!

I'm putting my foot down. Do I have to do everything to fix the world?

twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1075078560484749312

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 9.22.12 AM.png (636x897, 517K)

>What the fuck does this mean?
"Stop asking for more money, you work for self fulfillment!"

Attached: 1427314487276.png (587x600, 475K)

I would say nice shitpost, but you're off focus. user was implying she will fuck up the engine and whatever plane it gets mounted on is going to crash.

I thought you died!

Attached: GE-Rocket-Scientist-.jpg (1191x1129, 182K)

>It's about giving people an opportunity to fly to places they've never been.

Like the bottom of the ocean?

> soldering mainboards

Attached: halpcat.jpg (599x449, 29K)

all of these are fake. No women work on these lines, you can clearly see she's been asked to hold that dryer and point it somewhere

Kraut please, GE engines are fantastic even though your competitor is good too.

Her hair should be tied, yes, but that is a flashlight.
t. man

Good luck on recruiting on Jow Forums General Mohammad

youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU

Attached: 65w.jpg (420x594, 21K)

nice soldering without a fume hood or inlet... Also burning fingers also no static elec discharger also iron is turned off also opening HD is killing it. also repairing 50 $ board is retarded

I love the sound a jet engine makes when you drop a part inside of it, it's so musical

>Does she care about building the damn thing as good as possible or not?

Attached: ge_rip.png (617x493, 29K)

Attached: 130775871946.jpg (437x598, 40K)

what does this even mean? GE are cia niggers

Don't worry, she will sooner or later get sucked into the jet and shredded into a minced roastie mulch

"Assembly Engineer". I think that means she holds a clipboard while other people work.

Attached: feminist-bridge.png (769x571, 833K)

It's a bitch to clean

Attached: Man-Sucked-Into-Jetplane-11.jpg (2592x1728, 302K)

look like the Rothschild want to buy GE for very cheap ... well to bad for the gready fuk all the future cheap labor ..

lolwtf

Attached: lel.jpg (395x390, 23K)

Attached: General-blacked.jpg (311x340, 24K)

>Men have weak fingers susceptible to heat
God men are so weak

She wants to make it look pretty, that's all that matters to her. Jenna is severely autistic.

It means that's a photo op with a feel-good caption to score some easy PR points.

hey bitch how are you grounded?
>grounded? i'm sitting in a chair silly
jesus fuck!

I work at this plant. We don't even do that there. We watch a robot do it. She doesn't work there either. In fact I think that's the Plant Managers daughter.

>instrument
that's a flashlight you idiot

It’s corporate PR speak. Not supposed to make sense, just supposed to make you feel good

I hope that this bullshit was made up by some marketing drone, otherwise I fear, she might be retarded.
How do they want to raise respect for women in STEM, if they always show them with some feely bullshit.

Maybe she plans to fly kikes to concentration camps?

>be a woman
>get a job as an engineer
>spend your time polishing knobs

From your perspective, but that shit's the most terrifying dirge to the engineer who hears it.

Cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

Because all women know and react to is feely bullshit.

>When your company is falling apart but you want to distract investors with some feminist window dressing.
Very nice campaign, I guess it will matter a lot for the trimester’s results.

> lib arts fag takes a picture they think is technical
> includes roastie and nig for good measure
many keks

Is Jenna the reason GE got kicked off the Dow Jones Industrial Average?

>assembly engineer
sounds like a glorified management position.

For Jenna, a global analyst at Parkins Institute, she doesn't want to just make technology more digital, she wants to pipeline the technology into global freedom for future generations. that's what we strive for here at Parkins Institute

Tfw she actually thinks she's building an industrial blender and can't stop getting her hair caught in it.

Attached: 1436523519098.jpg (320x480, 41K)

>assembly engineer
>real job title: mechanical assembler that gets payed 12/hr.

Are you fucking retarded, OP?

Holy shit.

Attached: When you see it.jpg (620x939, 151K)