Single mother partied as her kids died in a hot car

>She’ll serve 40 years in prison for their deaths
>intentionally left them in her car OVERNIGHT while she partied with friends
>She said: ‘No, it’s fine. They’ll cry themselves to sleep
>trapped in the car for 15 to 18 hours as temperatures reached 90 degrees!
>turned off the engine and rolled up the windows
>Hawkins woke up around noon the next day and HAD SEX before going out and finding the girls
>the two girls died slowly and probably painfully
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/17/woman-partied-her-kids-sat-hot-car-shell-serve-years-prison-their-deaths/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.40cf46d97b1e

(inb4 archive, dont know whats wrong with archive.is, taking forever)

Attached: Single mom.png (386x397, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hillcountrybreakingnews.com/2018/12/12/amanda-hawkins-sentenced-today-40-years-in-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCKER,
Why did you make me read this?

It's for your own good.

Were they at least half-breeds?

Attached: 18C65B39-E916-4DC0-9F50-523227830F75.jpg (569x569, 47K)

natural selection

at least they are in heaven now. its a blessing to die young.

Sucks for white demographics, but those kids would have turned out terrible anyways.

This woman obviously didn’t have family around to babysit or couldn’t afford a babysitter. We can bitch about this forever but parents need more support. Even short term foster families or weekend daycare

Shit we should start killing children and aborting all the babies. Think how many lives one person could fast-track to heaven.

she was supposed to be a "responsible" parent, she didn't need to go party

you can draw this conclusion in many religions

this. When you read the whole story, its even worst:
>started early evening
>partied all night
>some guy went to the car to sleep cause there was no room in the house. Didnt even help the girls
>the mom fucking woke up at noon. SHE GOT LAID BEFORE CHECKING ON HER KIDS!!

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

Yep, let’s have our tax dollars support her children while she parties. Solid plan, roofucker.

reincarnation is real

Overheating death isn’t painful at all and happens rather easily so no they didn’t die painfully.

The mother should though.

Did you sniff too much petrol? There is NO excuse for this behaviour.

I don't get why the kid who slept in the car for awhile is charged with felony murder and the whore only gets child endangerment charges

>single mother
kids never stood a chance

Thanks Dr. Scientist Guy

they're probably better off this way, to be quite honest

>as temperatures reached 90 degrees!
how?

>white woman
>white parenting
checked

You sound like a lazy fucker

>19
>2 daughters already

>>some guy went to the car to sleep cause there was no room in the house. Didnt even help the girls
did fugg them :DDD

Attached: 1511765442588.jpg (252x200, 10K)

What race were the kids?

this is YT's woman

Half white trash, half africanus criminalus.

Hope the sex was worth it, dumb bitch.

fahrenheit my man

>kids too dumb to break the glass and get out

it's ok, nature takes the weak and dumb

Canadian tier bait

Good goy, ignore everything that is wrong with this world like the good little german cuck you are

How could I not have guessed?

>fuck my daughters, this party is lit
stop making excuses for roasties and their roastie ways, faggot

nice aussie post bro

I want the punchline to be that she's now pregnant from that morning fuck.

They were 1 & 2 Years old you stupid fucking cunt.

Attached: 100% American.jpg (248x203, 10K)

Right, or we could just give the mother the death penalty.

1 and 2. Fuck man I hate that we are both conservatives. Cuz ide fucking kill you and not lose a wink of sleep. Change your flag you fucking like nigger.

Attached: 1544916107207.gif (497x269, 951K)

>KIKE NIGGER

i hate this board more and more every day

>40 years
Not enough wtf

>If you blackpill himself hard enough, you win
That's rich coming from a lanky-ass kutmarokkaan.

der ewiger einermutter

We need to... pay people to be moms... so the actual mom can spend the night partying (15 to 18h) and having sex...?
You probably don't, but just thought about the probability of people agreeing with what you said, seems likely nowadays.

Fake and gay it's winter no way in hell it's 90 degrees Fahrenheit kys faggot

Attached: 1544076212949.jpg (492x491, 38K)

What's state was it?

who cares if a juden supporter did somthing. two burgers less to support shitsrael.

If she had money for a babysitter this would not happen. The government should start a program that gives single mothers free daycare, we can finance it by taxing working white men even more. There also should be a tax on white men over 30 who are single and childless, their money is better off in the hands of people with kids.

she just got sentenced from the june 7th date it happened

We once had a 100 degree February in South Texas.

This. Every single childless man over 30 should give half of his salary to single mothers.

The drama happened in summer 2017. She was sentenced today. I'm sorry you share my flag.

I bet she was fucking niggers too

Attached: gee I wonder who could be behind this post roastie.jpg (491x491, 68K)

y but did she leave the ac on or ?

>texas

zero surprises coming from a typical "Conservative" state full of degenerates.

>every single childless man over 30 should gib gibs to wahmen

Attached: 10FF9539-4A13-485A-8CA6-CE3DE075179A.jpg (616x462, 48K)

>cunt post

Definitely not. But at least she'll be infertile by then and won't be able to shit out anymore offspring

This is too far. You should be ashamed of yourself

According to this, yeah: hillcountrybreakingnews.com/2018/12/12/amanda-hawkins-sentenced-today-40-years-in-prison/
> At that point, both girls were in a the car with the engine on and the air conditioner running.
She's still an utter POS though.
We need to disenfranchise women now, and aggressively remoralise them.

KEK

I was hoping the same thing. Sad. They looked like happy kids. I hope they didn't suffer much but i'm sure they did

Attached: amanda-hawkins-killed-children-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 80K)

I really hope Hitler escaped in a spaceship, has just been hanging out in dialated time and will land any day now.

Because our justice system is fucking retarded.

Beastiality is a crime. They should add time to that 40 years.

No she should be tied up and drug behind a truck until she looks like hamburger meat.

Attached: 1543851453894.jpg (640x717, 44K)

>19 year old mother has 2 kids with different last names (translation: they have 2 different fathers)

Hopefully she's murdered in prison.

This. I'd bet money.

If only I could pay someone to make sure it happens, very slow and painfully.

Who cares? People die every day.

You’re a Leaf on holiday, aren’t you?

I want to die.

Attached: feel.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Most women in prison are there because they killed their kids.

Have you tried letting a single mom lock you in a car in the Texas summer heat?

I bet the same thing happened with Casey Anthony's daughter. Bitch got away with murder.

Attached: df54lk.jpg (640x360, 62K)

You're not wrong. This wouldn't have happened if babysitters/daycare didn't cost a small fortune and Burgers didn't believe in "muh nuclear family." It wouldn't have happened either if the mom wasn't a degenerate whore.

Preventing these tragedies isn't as easy as promoting a law to end degeneracy. Neglect is already illegal.

She deserves to be beaten to death with a claw hammer.

Wtf I can't even understand how she could do this. I can't leave my apartment with lights on or electronics plugged in for fear of fire or something. How do you let yourself do this?

She was fucked up on drugs or pills or something.

This wouldn’t have happened if she wasn’t an irresponsible cunt that felt the need to party every damn night despite having two kids at home.

Brynn Hawkins, 1
Addyson Overgard-Eddy

>Stupid first names
>Different last names

You can’t understand because you’re not a roastie. Nothing matters more to them than the next cock.

>Have you tried letting a single mom lock you in a car in the Texas summer heat?
That's my fetish.

Meanwhile, in 'da Hood...

Mothers of 2yo's and 1yo's aren't supposed to go to drunken all night with 16yo's parties. It was no one else's fault but her own

Or maybe she could keep her knickers on

This.

10/10 shitpost

>texas degenerate
“I will accept whatever the punishment may be. There are no excuses for what I did.”

KYS nigger

pic related

Attached: WfV49[1].jpg (280x218, 19K)

>Asking a woman if the sex was worth killing her children

What is planned parenthood

Anonymous should get her prison mail address and write her friendly letters letting her know exactly what he thinks of her

I'm assuming you're a man. I'm afraid we're not capable of understanding what goes on in a thots head.

the most hilarious part of this is that this bitch will be a pariah from now on in her social circle

See pic related

Attached: A643002E-83A9-417F-9EA7-8493C72C5886.jpg (1280x1139, 132K)

I hope Genghis fucking Khan is up there somewhere, fuck civilization, I want to cut through this degenerate planet with blade and horse.

i remember feels, count yourselves lucky faggots. they wear out over time. wake me up when the war starts.

Any snowballs chance in hell female prisons have groups who fuck up child killers?