You guys are going to JAIL

aaup.org/article/new-reality-far-rights-use-cyberharassment-against-academics#.W70YvkxFzIU

> Several other individuals, including a person who identified himself on his personal page as being employed as a data scientist at Facebook, used the phrase, “You must go back.” I did not initially understand what he meant by this but quickly came to realize that he was implying that, because I am Hispanic, I should be deported.

> Soon, sixty new “reviews” of my teaching, all uniformly vulgar, appeared. Some referred to bestiality; one complained about my supposed use of “Mein Kamp” [sic] in the classroom.

> Similarly profane and racially motivated messages appeared in my university email. One was formatted like a student inquiry, asking whether one of my courses was a prerequisite to a course titled JEWS1488; another was just a string of profanity.

> Joshua A. Cuevas is an associate professor and educational psychologist at the University of North Georgia, where he teaches courses in research methodology, assessment, and applied cognition. His email address is [email protected].

> They suggested I file criminal charges and report the incident as a hate crime, which I did.

You guys fucked with his email and Facebook and phone, and he called the police to investigate Jow Forums in response and basically you guys are fucked

Attached: 1519870121908.png (549x648, 173K)

>“You must go back.” I did not initially understand what he meant by this but quickly came to realize that he was implying that, because I am Hispanic, I should be deported.
Kek

Jow Forums doesn't cyber harass academics. Anglin is literally an Israeli

Lol. Try harder Schlomo.

>educational psychologist
get a real job

Why do minorities have such thin brown skin? They can't take the bants or what?

Well when you skin is all burnt up it gets thinner.

no u

>report the incident as a hate crime

Attached: women'srights.jpg (432x600, 99K)

>associate professor
>teaches courses in research methodology, assessment, and applied cognition
Jesus, I hope this guy has a backup plan.

Perhaps.
Just perhaps...
You should Kill Yourself, You. Fucking. Kike?

Forget sticks & stones, faggot. I can beat you to DEATH with my words, hurrrr!!1

Ooh look, it's snowing...

I should start harassing my former boss maybe :^)

Attached: academia.png (569x497, 88K)

>you guys are fucked
>guys
ohh no; i'm shivering.

Attached: no.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You know what Jow Forums?

A little prison would do you good.

>“You must go back.” I did not initially understand what he meant by this
A U T I S M

good luck with that alot lot of countries have no extradition laws with the us

>You guys are going to JAIL
You posted on Jow Forums so now you're on the list too. I hope you like nigger cock up your ass because that's what you'll get when they lock you up.

Attached: o rly.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

lies, /pol is a board of peace

Implying i wouldn't smuggle a phone into prison and phone post from inside

Did you forget the fact that the so called academics, really jewish cultural Marxist agitators, are getting 'harassed' because they hate the high holy fuck out of every goyim gentile since time began? Harassment goes two ways, bitch.

>one complained about my supposed use of “Mein Kamp” [sic] in the classroom.

Attached: kcy8tzzhpe611.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Just close your eyes, nigger

Sure would. Toughen them up and make them 100% anti-social as well as misfit.
A physically violent group with autism and skills, not just a group doing street art with your hypocrisy.
I'd pay to see that end :D

And now that I actually read what you posted, that's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Prove I've harassed anybody, I don't go to twatter and only use facebook to talk to relatives that use it. outside of here, I'm a perfect angle and you can't prove who anybody is here.

idk. I'm more of a big prison kinda guy

They don't extradite people for this low level of an offense

Not all trollls
Praise Kek

Attached: praise.jpg (1009x2076, 63K)

You get to go back too!

Attached: GoBack.png (800x820, 267K)

Attached: 1523908122395.png (618x718, 715K)

You're going in the gas chamber.

Happy chanuka.

Cyberharassment is far from the worse the intelligentsia deserve. Wait till journalist get lynched for being luggenpresse.

or maybe get your shit together, dominate in life, get women and have babies with them. Because that's what women are for, not deriving pleasure like the kikes want you to believe.

top tier banter.

consequences will never be the same...

They made the demon look like a Jew, top kek.

Attached: 1544486620658.jpg (737x720, 286K)

I really really like this image

You can save it if you want friend, all yours! :^)

>he doesnt know about the 7 proxies
>he believes we dont practice opsec

only the reckless may be sighted, but nobody can be upset about being reckless except towards their own damn selves.

>Why do minorities have such thin brown skin?

Not all tacos have soft shells.

Part and parcel

OP is a faggot
sage

Attached: 1538115933836.png (600x624, 440K)

True words and also what I intend. Still, I can be a spiteful arsehole when I feel insulted. ;)

... turn off the internet, and don't put your personal information online...
>NAWWWW let's take away everyone else's rights instead.

>Prison is good
What are those black's and feminists complaining about then?

libshits were the first ones to go out of their way to destroy the livelihood of people expressing opinions they don't agree with, they sound like the bullies that finally got punched back in the face.

Read the monkey wrench gang by Abbey. Anarcho-primativism. It's about a motley Crew that sabotage development by pulling survey sticks and dumping sugar in bulldozers fuel tanks . Their hijinx escalate and it's pretty funny. Abbey was an anarchist and an environmentalist. He's hard to pin down politically. Most of his opinions suggest he disliked a growing population though. Anti immigrant, pro abortion etc.

None of these things he's complaining about sound like threats. I'm not sure if there's any grounds for him to file criminal charges.

Does anyone think that OP's link is not tracking all connections which touch that page?

get fucked and kys and fuck all "academics" they can fuck off

Seriously, this story is from APRIL, the only motherfuckers opening this link right now are the one's viewing this page.

HMMMM...is OP on our side?

Seems like we've been pointed in the right direction to fuck with this guy.Just study and implement best practices should you decide to participate in things you see here; you'll have little to fear. OP not a faggot.

Attached: backtaced.jpg (450x600, 36K)

they have your IP.

OP

they know

you are here for EVER...

Board of peace. Satire and all that

There's a squad who think you cannot be free. They are Zionists. Perhaps, Neocon.

Attached: DuGPvMbW0AABojZ.jpg (637x767, 59K)

because so many shills try to clog the board up with b8 threads the good guys have to use b8 threads now to encourage pro-white discussion because it's only thing you faggots reply to anymore

Wait wait wait wait, you're threatening to take a bunch of people who want to separate themselves from another group of people and group them together and separate them from said people?

Probably all made up. Anything for the cause.

You'd think a Mexican intellectual would have figured it out right away.

Attached: 1533554982666.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Attached: Fascion.jpg (440x581, 264K)

whatever happened to cybernazi? i used to love his shit

jewtube
no explanations needed

oh look Eismann

>Wait wait wait wait, you're threatening to take a bunch of people who want to separate themselves from another group of people and group them together and separate them from said people?

Simply profound.

This is why I put up with having to scroll past whatever unspeakable shit you faggots are into at the moment.

I'm literally fucking shaking bro

Kek 10/10

Tfw grown man complaining about cyber bullying. Just turn off the screen

toplel