Is it normal for a 60 year old man to be hanging around with teenagers on the internet all day?

Is it normal for a 60 year old man to be hanging around with teenagers on the internet all day?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JcJ63LVnYzQ?t=1966
youtube.com/watch?v=bdi6zKqDE4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it normal for Jews to go full scorched Earth on everyone who isn't controlled opposition.

You zionists are asking to be shoahd. Nobody supports Israel.

Attached: 1534889421807.jpg (1428x1689, 818K)

Is it normal for an applebees employee to be shitting up my Jow Forums with eceleb shit

Jim the average age of Jow Forums are not teenagers. You're thinking about /b/

I'm 50.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

Is it normal for grown men to wear dresses and seriously believe anyone would accept them as women?

I'm almost 60, and I hang around here.

So no. Not normal.

Hi Vee

if it makes you money - why not?

lol

youtu.be/JcJ63LVnYzQ?t=1966

>tfw never fell for the jim meme

Attached: 1541479171939.jpg (1024x1191, 131K)

Jow Forums is 90s kids, millennials, ,so 30 years olds

>Is it normal for a 50 year old man to be hanging around with teenagers on the internet all day?

It's hilarious how bad sargon mindfucked this faggot

Yes and no. It's funny that young people think of older people as something different, like some kind of alien. I've tried to talk casually to younger people and been stared at like I had two heads. I assume they don't have a father around and don't know to talk to adults.

Yeah if he’s a pedo or on their maturity level.

>is it normal for op to be this faggot?

Sargon spotted

Attached: Smug Sargon.jpg (900x900, 379K)

Is it normal to be so obsessed with a man for making fun of your idol that you lie and funpost about him endlessly on the internet?

good job sweaty squader, what are you going to do about now?

i'm 54, and my best friends are all teen boys.
so yeah, it is, actually.

Jesus christ Sargon, you really, really can't help yourself can you. you're at your moment of glory, beloved by so many as a symbol of leftist fuckery, and you still can't help but fuck off and go try and bash Jim.
No I have to go see the latest sunday funday because apparently he fucked you in the ass again. Now go get my appetizer.

>60 year old man
Source or GTFO.

i think it's more that growing old sounds scary as fuck when you're young, so when they have a face to face talk with older people they get that weird look on their face because they're forced to accept the inevitability that they themselves will become old one day too

yeah most of the people on this website are in their 30s and 40s.

>>Is it normal for a 90 year old man to be hanging around with teenagers on the internet all day?

Nothing is normal.

Attached: IMG_3126.jpg (1280x960, 428K)

what is sargon up to now?
I heard his patreon is down.

Yeah. The hacktavists used his white nigger comments as an excuse to take his account down.

Attached: Sargon White Niggers.jpg (774x566, 107K)

Is he surviving off of paypal donations?
Im assuming he didnt really have any actual job. Doesnt he have kids?

His wife has a kid.

Kek.

Attached: huff-cartoon_01_cuck.jpg (800x1595, 426K)

Nothing, Watch him self emulate, maybe embarrass himself on a live stream again, or try to kill another meme. He does the work for us

Ssdd, complaining about it, other than that, usual alt lite bullshit.

>whole thing kicked off when Jim couldn't understand a group of individuals who work as a collective
>his "sweetie squad" are aggressively individual yet adhere to a group mentality

How fucking stupid is groomin' Jim?
Then again, he hung around for an hour and mumbled over some cringeworthy "art" showcase for his 12 year olds and they have him money for it.

Still...4000 viewers? oof.

Its sad to see how so many poltards have given in to blindly defending metokur due to his charisma. He just repeats mainstream pol opinions and people think hes a genius. He is to people who still think for themselves on this board what reddit is to Jow Forums.

>pirate flag Vee at it again
You've done this 3 times now, the least you could do to cover your track is use another meme flag you low IQ retard

Stop shilling Jow Forums you stupid gimp

Attached: 1534019700905.jpg (975x1121, 289K)

kill yourself furfag/Sargoy minion

Spencer called him a dumb ass and an intellectual manlet.
>what Sargon was like before being called out

Attached: WAyHS6i.jpg (630x405, 46K)

he is burning himself onto the ground

welp, no can do. The E-fame went up to his head

Attached: 1521062972366.png (423x384, 315K)

Gas yourself Vee

Why do we have 2 Metokur threads, one with a memeflag and one without right now? KYS (leaf probably).

Why do you care what's normal? Posting on a Mongolian painting board is not normal either.

reminder

Attached: Dtyia-yUcAAv4Lf.jpg (1200x439, 104K)

From an outside perspective who has no idea what op and his picture are talking about

It’s kinda a pedo tier thing to do
If you’re 60 and find comfort around younger men
You’re either gay and a pedo
Or just got the big gay

Attached: A70DED12-BE7C-4A0B-B4C5-9CD3860024D4.jpg (912x1024, 105K)

>he thinks that anyone using a meme flag is Vee?
How fucking dumb are you?

Because for some reason, a 45 year old NEET who hates America and bangs a whiny bitch Cambodian whore while he collects hipter welfare is now the very essence of Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdi6zKqDE4E

Fuck off Sargon

Eat a bag of dicks.

next you'll be saying that only a loser would go for a 20 year old asian chick instead of 30+ used up roastie :DD

Attached: 6443a247ceabf195b451c8.gif (744x600, 1.28M)

I still can't believe that they called themselves Liberalists

never understood the skeptics meme, what were they skeptical about?

God?

>that pic
ocasio is jewish and kanye is kiked

Attached: 30BDC4FE-9386-4D05-84A4-ABC5DB5C68E3.jpg (640x480, 61K)

But hey, he slept with a woman younger than him but totally above the age of consent, so that means he's a creepy grooming pedo.

Traps being gay.
A woman acting like a woman, wow, what an earth shattering revelation

No, he's a creepy grooming pedo because he's spent the last twenty years grooming and coercing children.

>A woman acting like a woman
t. some camwhore thot's paypiggy

Sad

No, the problem is youre being too social for them. I emphathize, im 31, but I pass for early 20s if I give a shit to, and I always find the people in the 20s crowd today are anti social. Dont even bother acknowledging them, they panic and just dont know how to react. Cry closets and safe spaces, user.

Don't you discordfags get tired of this shit?
I don't think you know how to use the t. properly, you just called yourself a paypiggy

>being this envious

Attached: large.jpg (500x313, 20K)

I always assumed this. Sargon or Vee are just shit posting.

Reminder that Jim is younger than sargon

>It's a meme, you dip

The patreon alternative that sargoy went to, subscribestar, is a chink scam site. All his donors bank details are in the hands of chinks now. Their donations are being used to buy beachfront property in Australia.

Now juden peterstein is using his jew network to build his own payment processor, kosher alternative opinions only. Too late to recover the money chink scammers stole. Fucking glorious. Kike golems jewed by soulless bugmen.

Attached: good_shill.gif (696x496, 294K)

>chink scam site
isn't it some Russian guy?

>being so invested in what jim is doing
>being so invested in what jim is doing that you are jealous
>being so invested in what jim is doing that you are jealous and make a thread about it
>being so invested in what jim is doing that you are jealous, make a thread about it, and you're so much of a coward that you hide your flag
>being so invested in what jim is doing that you are jealous, make a thread about it, you're so much of a coward that you hide your flag, and this will not be the only thread you make about it
>being so invested in what jim is doing that you are jealous, make a thread about it, you're so much of a coward that you hide your flag, and this will not be the only thread you make about it today

Attached: 1473858823941.png (460x260, 114K)

Now, no. t this rate... Next year it will be all the rage. Now if you’ll excuse me my wife’s 10 year old son needs his make up adjusted before he goes on stage. Gotta shake that money maker user.

The sweetie squad needs to raise awareness of Jim because only 4000 people watched his cringeworthy art contest, where you pay him to show you stuff you made him.

show your flag then

Nyet. It's the chinglish equivalent of Russian. Which means it could be Russian, but they've been scammed by some semi-literate crocodile addict. Everything points to chinks though.

>but they've been scammed by some semi-literate crocodile addict

I'm hoping to god it's this. Far funnier than chinks

Anything but their own opinions and themselves

Attached: 6bddf2c9fbc3bced805c6f238d74b387772f20761faaa94202b96135f9d0a40f.jpg (600x425, 127K)

trying too hard

you tried cold approaching 20 y.o. girls and are bamboozled when they give you a look that anyone besides a gen xer would immediately understand

Attached: vomits ecclesiastically.jpg (862x1000, 470K)

>BE LESS ANONYMOUS
screamed the idiotic cuckhold for the 50th time.

Look where you are, numbnuts. I don't give a fuck about your updoots

No. I dont date below 4 years younger as a rule. I tried to reach out to some guys at a bar I recognized from work and have 0 power over so they had 0 reason to fear me, yet identified me and still cowered away. They were 23ish. Some people arent social drinkers, I get that, but at 21-26 I certainly preferred to be. Now its iffy

you're retarded.
and that's not a meme.

Also, just some random internet advice you might find useful, when youre established and in your early 30s, the worst move you could make is date/fuck anyone more than a couple of years either way from you. The reason being they will automatically see you as a cash cow, aside from the fact its creepy as fuck to be a cradle robber, user.

Oh hi Kraut.

This is either a cool wine aunt or an 22 year old KHV.

Try again.

Attached: rthedonald.png (487x487, 698K)

You will be shot down in my country for doing something like this

I love this meme.

Attached: 1542160506583.jpg (374x247, 34K)

sargon's busy right now trying to explain how saying people are behaving like niggers instead of well behaved white people was taken out of context

I've seen you in these threads saying this nonsense but never back it up. Is that because you're yoo busy backing up your ass to your stepfathers sick?

>Do you want to make over 5k just by shitposting
Yes.

got to admire roasties defending what little they have but it's also sad to watch.

The last time I said anything in a thread like like, I spent a while talking about Metokur forums, and their retarded insurance policies. There are videos of Jim doing it online, and you've probably already seen them but...you don't want to believe it.

Only 4000 who had accounts the total viwership was 12-13k vee

>vee
fucking cringe

>No response
Pussy cat ass nigger

you already got your (you), you fucking moron. Don't get too greedy.

did he really marry jade?

No, but he got her fat ass pregnant and she refused to abort, so now he's e-begging for hipster welfare

pretty sure he said on the stream he married her

And why would he lie?

YES!

Now where are the 60 year old thirsty ladies?

Who cares, I'm fucking 41 and spend hours a week here. Go fuck yourself kike.

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

So you're admitting you were wrong. Good. Can I now get you to admit that you suck cock by choice?

if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

now show your flag Vee

it's just showing a flag mayte