Race-Mixing Beaner Edition

Why do Mexicans get the white girls and we don't
Reeeeeeeee!!!!!! White Women belongs to the white man (including myself) we should start a Petition to outlaw race-mixing in America in order to bring peace in white protestant America.

Attached: 92d317a4eff39ebacd549c6bd918f90c7588770fd2ac1b684611e2fc52839f8b.jpg (600x450, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide thread, sage and move along.

Attached: 1546055435327s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Go away

That looks like a tranny dude

get off my board

Attached: 1541467027310.jpg (625x800, 80K)

That’s a tranny dude

edition of what?

White hispanics are frightening. They look and act like white people, but there's an underlying MO that's very... hispanic.

Attached: 20190108_204122.jpg (4128x3096, 3.57M)

I'd be OK with this if the beaner was actually white & not a spic. White/Spic mixed children can be rather ugly

lol htey can have that nasty bitch

That is quite true
t. half spic half white mongrel

>we should start a Petition to outlaw race-mixing
There were once those kind of laws in place, but the Boomer generation & their Feminist & Civil Rights Movement threw those laws out; along every moral fiber America once had

HEs mestizo. What if he's 51% European? He is white too and the baby would look caucasoid

are tranny dudes similar to tranny chicks?

From what I've seen, shit tier white women sleep with nogs & spics. Nothing of value lost. We all know if they burn coal, they will pay the toll.

Once when my mother was drunk she told me she had dated a few Mexican guys in college and that they all had undersized penors. Kek

My dad is white and my mom is spic. Though, my dad acts like one

I’m mixed race and believe me not a day goes by I wish I wasn’t

>white
>mestizo
Pick one, amerimutt. Anyone with 2 eyes can see that spic is NOT white

Attached: 1508851448926.png (1104x927, 56K)

Nog are mostly nog, spics are the 100% European looking, castizos that are 75% white , mestizos that are 50% white and full indio and negro spics. It's complicated

He has Southern European and Arab straights, he is not indio. He is white

He can have that one OP. She is a dog. Maybe in 19 years you can fuck their daughter

white women would rather date ugly ape-looking niggers than have sex with some greasy, 4'11" indio rape baby.

Spic here (not mexican). 6'2" family used to be 100% spanish two generations ago, I'm trying to find a white gf. Even though I'm mestizo, my family is still able to produce white skinned/ green eyed babies.

>my mother was drunk she told me she had dated a few Mexican guys in college and that they all had undersized penors.

Your mother was a thot whore.

This is bullshit. Mexicans have white DNA and we are part of the western world. Niggers are just uncivilized wild animals from Africa

Nice try satan.

Thank god I'm 5'7" and at least 40% white.

Stop saying bullshit Cuban, Mexico has 60 M of white spaniards, I'm my family there are members with blue and green eyes thanks to our basque and German ancestry

Go get a white Hispanic gf Hispanobro.

Attached: Maru_Campos.jpg (260x390, 44K)

I will vote for this pig, I'm from chihuahua and she would be the governor

I come to pol so I can call faggots like you gay. Suck a dick homo. That Mexican gets more pussy than you and you will die alone having only sucked your mom's tits.

Now REEEEEEEE back to your shithole corner in Alabama suck

You are aware spics are shitskins & are of Amerindian descendant right? Original Hispanics had european/mediterrian features like pic related. I hope your dad got with a Latina & not some indigenous Amerindian.

>dad is white...acts like a spic
WTF does that even mean?

Attached: 300px-El_Greco_-_Portrait_of_Antonio_de_Covarrubias_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (300x373, 19K)

MGTOW here, the beaners can take our fucking nutty feminist white bitches. I don't want one and neither should you.

We're part white.

Stay in mexico you little spic
Can't wait until the wall is built and I don't have to look at you fucks mowing everyones lawn next week.

False. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

> I'm from chihuahua

I was about to ask if you were from Chihuahua since you said you were part Basque and German. Also how white is Chihuahua bro?

Fuck off negro, we discovered and built America first than you, your land is becoming from us again

>Why do Mexicans get the white girls and we don't
Here is a pic of me and my Chica. Yes I am beaner as you say. Me and my white gf eat a lot of beans. I am from Hondouras. I been here two weeks. Blonde girl comes up to me as I cross the border and she says "let's hook up"

Attached: DWvrIL6VwAAz-Tc.jpg (1197x1200, 203K)

No, spics are shitskins. They are Amerindian descendants with non-Caucasian skulls. Do these folks look white to you?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (759x422, 50K)

I hate your stupid dogs

It's mostly white like all north and west Mexico, but poor indios from south are invading us day by day and whites are becoming minorities like their Indian shitholes from Chiapas, Mexico City, Oaxaca , Veracruz, etc.

That chick has an ass chin.

Attached: 1544203988084.png (136x154, 62K)

Yes, I'm part water. In fact, I'm 70% water. Does that mean I'm water? No.

How about you fuck off. We're taking our back. Even if takes generations. Trump was our first step.

Me too, but Chihuahua has bears, snakes, wolves, deers,etc

Most Hispanics don't look like that either.

>when a liberal tries to bait

Why don't you people grasp subtlety?

White women want Chad. They don't want Tyrone or Pedro. You spics crack me up

If he's your saviour you are utterly fucked up mate

So I heard. Are the white Mexicans there mixing with the Indian ones from the south?

You're watery enough user.

It isn't bullshit. My family has some weird genes. Some of us come out whiter than others. I'm a tan/cream color, and I'm looking for a white/blue eyed blonde. Only problem is that I do not like degenerates. My family is from Guatemala, we used to be one of the wealthiest in the country.

Not our savior but an important start.

Kek

Go to South America, & you'll see tons of mutts everywhere. Brazil & Puerto Rico take the cake in being a mongrel nation

Attached: 1518559292440.jpg (1334x750, 154K)

Only the poor educated and degenerate like my 2 cousins that are pasty white and got 2 niggers from Chiapas and Veracruz, their children are hidious

Yeah but a lot of us don't look heavily Indian.

Do you still act like a Mexican though? It's annoying when I meet a white Mexican, but they fit the Mexican stereotypes. The fluctuating pitch when speaking spanish is also annoying.

That sucks. I've heard Northern Mexico is more Mestizo nowadays.

Do the children look Mestizo or are they more on the Indian side?

If you are 70% white and 30% mixed with another. Chance are you’re going to take white.

You missed the point. Even though I'm 70% water, I don't qualify as water. I qualify as a human being.

Same goes with you mongrels. Even if you are 50% white, I'd still would qualify you as a "white" if you didn't look white to begin with.

I'm Americanized, I don't listen to Mexican music nor I don't celebrate day if the death like fucking southern indios from Oaxaca

lol, you're an amerimutt

Attached: display_cea2f7024b6d7a0ab162622091d1c1de.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>It's annoying when I meet a white Mexican, but they fit the Mexican stereotypes.

Its even more annoying when they deny being White and say they're Mexican and hate white Americans. One time in high school a fair skin Salvadorian girl was explaining to a black that she was "Salvadorian" not white and that she was only "light skinned".

Specifically in the borders. 2 kids are blonde but have those fucking Indian straights. Years of Spanish DNA ruined in in a heartbeat

>White women
You can have em'

Latina women are the new Northern European women.
They still remain connected to religion, family and our ever so beloved Western Christian patriarchal values.

Say it with me - Viva La Mexico!

Attached: 1524118725827.png (249x249, 85K)

No, I would look like a shitskin. I would be a mongrel.

Genes don't work like that. Usually once the lineage is "tainted" (race mixed), it's tainted for generations to come. It will literally take several generations to create an actual white baby.

Attached: 1468255008466.jpg (247x320, 16K)

Attached: 1547038324826.png (490x586, 44K)

They only get trashy ones like niggers do but niggers get the most trashiest ones like fat bbw white woman and it's true go to a Denny's at 5am you'll see fat ugly white woman with niggers hanging on their fat slobby arms. Shit is disgusting. Only nigger to get a descent white woman are half niggers but they are mentally retarded and are rejected by full negros. Spics are dangerous but luckily they are low IQ and most white woman dump them so they get fat white ugly woman.

It's because in our shitholes we don't have all racial things like you. We are Mexicans , not white Mexicans or black Mexicans, we even don't have racial census.

If you’re not Mexican what are you?

This nigga is mad he doesnt have a white bitch by his side

Attached: 83B325E73330451F9FE81971B6AFB01B.jpg (234x229, 16K)

More like a Hispanomutt, am I right?

Why can't I get a Hispanic girlfriend?

Problem with Mexico is that your women were burning coal for sometime in past (I can't remember the actual history behind it).

It's only when your government decided to deport & genocide the niggers in your country that you redeemed Mexican identity.

What are straights? Is this a non-white thing?

Thots are trashy women, regardless of race. Only the dumbest & lowest of men are willing to stick their dicks inside crazies. You can have them Chicano

>Specifically in the borders.

That's funny because I have a friend from Brownsville which is a border city in the Rio Grande Valley and he says that people from the border look more like "beaners", (I guess Mestizo Hispanics), but if you head deeper you'll find whiter people.

Let's clear this confusion now: Mestizos are mixed, not white.

I know that.

I am from Phoenix. The only white girls getting with cholo Mexicans are poor and/or ghetto. Nothing of value is lost

Hispanic women are crazy

I live in Las Vegas. I see way more white dudes with brown chicas than the other way around.

Found the larping incel

Women already don't like manlets, what makes you think they will go for beaners? Pretty sure the average roastie would rather fuck a black guy because of the degenerate rap culture.

Yeah but I'm Hispanic as well. I don't know why I have such a hard time.

ITS true

So again where da niggers gonna get welfare after the whites are dead? Just askin.

Because the only males in california are beta white males and mexicans

THe half whites, latinos

Ya know Im getting the feeling that you niggers think that you will get welfare from the "1%". You all know they got lawyers, and politicians. The only class that gets eliminated is the middle one right?

Serious question though, do you actually think the average roastie will pursue Juan instead of Chad? Kek.

We will end the welfare before you nigs have a chance. Then you will once again be left to your own devices. Whites are getting sick of you shitskins & your shit-shenanigans.

White roasties prefer Chad
Spic roasties prefer Juan

Tell me some Latina roastie stories user

Can confirm. One of my roommmates was a betamales. A huge momma's boy too. He moved to Cali.

California is a liberal cuckhold state.

"half whites""latinos" NONO shit head listen, the middle class, law abiding citizens. The people that make a welfare state possible. After they are gone where will you shit skins go? Or is it that the revenge is enough, that you have killed them denying them that which you could never have.