Scottevest CEO calls Fox News viewers "fucking idiots"

Clothing company founder Scott Jordan of SCOTTeVEST made some widely criticized comments about his customers in a recent Facebook post by calling Fox News viewers, where the company "primarily advertises" its products, "extremely gullible and easier to sell than other networks."

Jordan's post goes on to say that he gets to tell the network's viewers they are "f***ing idiots while getting rich off them."

Jordan and his wife, Laura Jordan, co-founded SCOTTeVEST in 2000, according to the company's website. SCOTTeVEST makes multi-pocketed clothing designed to hold various technology pieces such as cellphones and chargers. Scott was featured in season three of ABC's "Shark Tank" in 2012 where he failed to make a deal with the show's sharks.

Attached: scottevest guy.png (533x785, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/in-a-stunning-post-this-founder-called-his-customers-gullible-idiots-on-facebook-because-they-watch-fox-news.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should gouge the eyes and throat of any RICH WHITE SLAVE MASTER PRICK WHO FORCES DIVERSITY ON YOUR COMMUNITY BUT NOT HIS, if he even shows his face to you. Do worse if he gets smug while sitting next to you. Wrench him out of the lift chair and use his body to break your fall.

Really? Huh. But there’s nothing we can do about it so...

Attached: AEF39A4F-DE67-490D-9F19-36C7AD6FB521.png (750x1334, 1.29M)

never heard of this garbage in my life
you're have to be retarded to buy a piece of clothing because of the number of pockets it has

He's not wrong.

>you're have to be retarded to buy a piece of clothing because of the number of pockets it has
That why he advertising on Fox News. No shortage of retards.

Easier to sell? Or they had more money?
This should work out well.

This is a year old apparently.

>shitting on your admitted main customer base

Attached: B16EE079-151C-4BDF-9DBD-621674E108D7.jpg (741x568, 92K)

Bitch to fox. They will cut his ass loose if they get enough complaints.

How is he wrong? MIGApedes are the biggest retards on the planet and yet they’re also the most open about it. They’re even bigger niggerlovers than further left wingers are. They’re unironically worse than spergs who consider themselves to be communists. If you’re not a MIGApede, you should be happy this guy is financially raping them only to humiliate them afterwards. That’s what they want to which is why they cheered for those corporate tax cuts. Fuck MIGApedes fuck the jews they bend over for.

Attached: AACF5580-7988-4B14-A95C-9A789BE0B201.jpg (750x960, 649K)

Ding ding. Welfare recipients ain't buying them. Hope he ends up sucking cock in a gay bar to buy enough rope to kill himself with.

Based and redpilled

This guy seems pretty stupid too. Lets see how long until he says he was hacked or some other equally stupid boomer-tier excuse for being such an idiot.

inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/in-a-stunning-post-this-founder-called-his-customers-gullible-idiots-on-facebook-because-they-watch-fox-news.html

old story.

Would be a pity if people started to boycott their products. Or boycotting them now unlawful?

>Calls people who buy his product stupid and gullable
>Commits capitalist seppuku
>”Surely this could never backfire”
More like SCOTTeREKT

So he essentially called his products shit because he needs to sell to stupid people?

Maybe it's just because I'm high, but I'm over caring what these rich cunts think about me and my family

literally who

He probably has zero data to back this up and is just saying it to stoke the flames of his own ego.

>When you have a product so shit only gullible people will buy it

I'm sure he's crying all the way up the ski lift about how shitty his product is while counting his money.

Only faggots who need more dildo storage buy these.

> Only faggots who need more dildo storage buy these.
Now wonder Fox News idiots buy them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 6.57.43 PM.png (1003x369, 328K)

If you follow any major JEWS networks and take what they say as absolute fact you're a fucking idiot no matter what

Attached: dabbed_on.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Only boomers want to wear their technology. Gadgets are lame. Even Apple couldn't keep their drones of millenials occupied with their iWatches for long.

Well, if you can unironically call yourself a MIGApede in public and consider Israel and “God’s Chosen People” to be your ally, you’ll believe anything.

He's not a smart guy. Mocking your customers is never a good idea. Look at what happened to Battlefield V for example.

This story is clearly false. If this had played or as described (on a ski lift) anyone with an ounce of style respect would have just nudged him off the fucking bench to his death.

Who the fuck wears a scottievest?

It's real.

Attached: trumppeople.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Fucking idiots, i.e. Fox News viewers.

I didn't even know what the fuck his company does and had to look it up.