Holy shit you fuckers did it. They found her alive

Thanks you degenerate autists. Your benefit to society will never be realized, but you can all rest easy tonight in your moms basement knowing the world turns and people burn , but Jow Forums rolls on as a beautiful fucking disaster. Normies will never understand the power.

Attached: Dp0UpjCWkAEiH9t.jpg (320x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/jayme-closs-wisconsin-teen-missing-since-last-october-found-alive-suspect-in-custody-sheriff-says
kimt.com/content/news/Missing-Wisconsin-girl-found-alive-504191431.html
madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime/full-report-read-the-latest-on-missing-barron-county-girl/collection_478936a0-52b7-5cfc-a3b4-0eeccf2f424b.html
douglascountywi.org/
kstp.com/livevideo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did captors release nudes?

post proofs please.

who?

Attached: 3877872579423.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Story?

allah akbar

So did she get parents killed to fulfill her puberty desires or is she actually innocent?

What are you on about you absolute sperg?

>they found her alive
who, us? I never saw any threads about this

Somali niggers killed her parents and abducted her from a small town in wisconsin, we've been having amber alerts and signs about it for months now.

>just off phone with Sheriff. Says #JaymeCloss found near Duluth. MN area. He was overcome with emotion. Tells me 1 suspect in custody. But believes more people involved. Family was told suspect name. But they don't know the guy.

foxnews.com/us/jayme-closs-wisconsin-teen-missing-since-last-october-found-alive-suspect-in-custody-sheriff-says

OP is faggot, we never saved this girl in here.

No story yet. Fox News states that she is safe and suspect in custody. Location Wisconsin.

>Your benefit to society will never be realized

because jews keep taking credit for our work in order to further infiltrate our nation, and keep us in containment, right?

Attached: th.jpg (474x395, 16K)

so was she innocent or was """dating""" the somali guys

this year is starting off good

It's true. Did not expect that.

kimt.com/content/news/Missing-Wisconsin-girl-found-alive-504191431.html

Jow Forums didnt do anything. most of the threads about Jayme Closs were complaining about Somalis

I was wondering if this thread would show up again since you did one a while back. I still think you had some part in this though.

i remember seeing a thread on her and thinking
>someone kidnapped THAT?
lol

You play the cards you're dealt. If she was easy pickins you really gonna pass?

The hacker know as Jow Forums has turned over a new leaf this year

Attached: 1532349688039.jpg (420x608, 41K)

I wouldn't call killing 2 people to get to her easy pickins. And in the end she's apparently alive. This story is not making much sense to me.

Anyone else excited as shit to see what the fuck happened?

I BET IT WAS NIGGERS

I was speaking more generally.

Fuck Minnesota. Happy that she was found alive.

Rolling for the suspect being a spic or Somaligget. If these are trips she ran off with him.

So her bulls killed the parents? Sounds air-tight.

pic related.

Attached: THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.png (1280x2056, 368K)

Her Somali pimp killed her parents and then had her working the streets somewhere.

madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime/full-report-read-the-latest-on-missing-barron-county-girl/collection_478936a0-52b7-5cfc-a3b4-0eeccf2f424b.html

i said she was alive
i got an elizabeth smart vibe the whole time

>Thanks you degenerate autists. Your benefit to society will never be realized,
What did we do now?

chelsea clinton was kidnapped?

Who is this ugly bitch ? She should be beheaded like those 2 white bitches in morrcco

parents were shot she was kidnapped for 88 days
zero proof it was somalis right now

its in wi wi wi sconsin u stoopid fuck fuck off nigger

You have to go back.

I've just been doing some research in the comments sections of news sites and apparently she was a coal burner who had her parents killed when the disapproved

Yeah but she was FOUND in Minnesota. That's where the kidnapper took her.

Wait a nigger kid napped her ??? Fucking shit skins causing their own demise.

bad shitpost, I expected better from your people.

I'm from Wisconsin, you fucking asshole. What I said still stands, fuck Minnesota.

douglascountywi.org/

Minnesota is cool. Fuck Illinois for being their Chicago people here and fucking up everything because of violent negros

Yes. Good lord.

Fuck all of them, Chicago and most of Illinois can fucking die for all I care. Minnesota is full of faggot cucks.

Did they cream pie her?

Of course it was goddamn somalians. They found her in Minnesota, that's the somalian capital of North America

douglascountywi.org/

Local news said they have in custody a male in his 20s from the Duluth-Superior area. I looked at the jail rosters for Douglas County (Wisconsin) and St Louis County (Minnesota) and don't see a person that appears to match. They said she ran screaming for help to a lady who was walking her dog
kstp.com/livevideo/

KSTP's Beth McDonough said a source reports a teenage girl is said to have walked up to a woman walking her dog in Douglas County Thursday afternoon, screaming that a man had murdered her parents.

Exactly. This is a slide thread jewop.

its an interesting murder/kidnapping case you fucking paranoid schizo

Lol, I remember OP's lgbt flag.

I live about 2 hours from Superior. My guess it's some druggie wagonburner or methed up hillbilly in custody.

>don't see a person that appears to match

he's under police protection because racists on this board