As an accelerationist I support this 100%

As an accelerationist I support this 100%

Attached: 1546416697523.jpg (1232x930, 148K)

There Jewish donors make more than that.
ACO and all the "new blood" is currently fighting to get the SALT exemptions back to unlimited. None of these "activists" even own homes.
These people are insane.

Is this what passes for logic with lefties? Here's the same argument:

> A law that deports niggers and spics only applies to niggers and spics. Are you a nigger or a spic? If not, you should support this law.

Why should i support rich peoples right to hoard money at the expense of my own well being? I will never have $10 million so why shouldn't i be in favor of this?

>make 9M, keep most of it
>make 10M, keep 3M

You should be in favor of it. If Jow Forums wasn't full of braindead right wing retards, they would be too. Capitalism is what destroyed their precious family values and white nation. Who benefits from making people greedy and unskilled low cost labor? Not the average American.

This is the same crap they did with the income tax, how did that work out.

>not understanding how tax works

Attached: 1547119276659.jpg (1191x670, 99K)

You forget that the tax rate was over 90% in the 1950s courtesy of Eisenhower. This shit is nothing new. Hell even under Nixon it was already at 70%

Capitalism you mean technology? Capitalism is much better at achieving consumer goods and technology so I guess by that metric you are right. Stop all economic progress and become a Luddite.

Fuck off to another thread nigger. I have this one handled

you played yourself Billy, get back in the trailer and eat moms boiled wiener hot dogs

Attached: 15234683954.png (647x562, 116K)

That's a pretty sound argument actually.

Pass a 100% marginal tax rate on everyone making one cent more than I do.

I would be for this if it wasn't a naked wealth redistribution to the new Americans

This proposed 70% tax hike is extremely anti-Semitic!

how about a 90% tax on anyone named rothschild

how about a jude tax

>tfw i agree with that logic wholeheartedly
guess i'm a leftist now.

Attached: 1485821478431.jpg (222x204, 8K)

I support that wholeheartedly

>make more than $10 million a year
>decide I'm going to move elsewhere rather than be fleeced of all of my income
>tax burden then get shifted down onto the middle class in order to pay for all the new gibs me dat programs
>eventually the country is transformed into Venezuela
>mission accomplished

>do you work for people who will leave this country if you overtax them
>do you not realize that even taxing the rich 100% wont be enough to pay for all the free shit you want
>do you not care if the country fails as long as you get some free shit before it burns
if not then by all means support this

its honestly difficult for me to understand how people can be this stupid. how many people does this faggot think will still be "based" in the USA making 10M a year the day before this law passes.

why should some hump who killed himself to make 10 million get taxed when the Bushes, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Rothchilds etc pay virtually zero zero taxes. anyone rich enough to have to pay the tax will be rich enough to hire lawyers and accountants to get out of paying the tax.

the only people this tax will effect is nigger athletes, nigger performers and dumbshits who hit the lottery

>raising the tax on wages
>not raising the tax on investment income
Why are all leftists such fuck retards?

What's progressive about taxing successful business executives who work for a living, while letting the bankers keep on paying pennies in tax while they spend all day playing golf and fucking whores?

god damn you just ass blasted yourself fool.

This seems like a net positive though.

You have a wat with words, user.

way*

Hey, I have an idea: let's destroy all merit, and redistribute wealth from the greatest minds to diffuse it among hordes of worthless parasites.

why stop at 70%
why not 100%
why not make it illegal to make more than 200k a year

think about all the money the government could make to spend on gibs

because the bankers are the ones funding their party

dont really care if azelia banks and russel wilson get burttfucked, actually it would be funny, but that isnt going to change anything, the rothschilds etc will still be running the show and paying no taxes at all

I agree with you, but I would be willing to bet that there are less than 1000 people making over ten million in actual salary. Most executive compensation is in the form of stock already due to the existing tax advantages.

What they really need to do is limit long-term capital gains and then remove the taxable maximum on payroll. That would balance the budget almost immediately and correct for the distortions that allow for (((wealth accumulation)))

Seems like it would make more sense to just ditch capital gains and call all money you get, investment or not, is income and taxed as such.

i fucking hate accelerationists, i know you people think from the safety of a first world country bedroom with modern amenities that hey man chaos would be cool as fuck but it wouldnt. Chaos sucks, guns shots and daily fighting and killings and murders sucks balls, it really fucking sucks

the only problem with that is that food distribution systems are tied to the stock market. the only reason there is food on the shelves at your local wal mart is because the current system continues to fuction. there are absolutely no independant food distribution or production systems that are no part of the overall capital market. if you do something to fundamentally fuck with the capital market system, there wont be any more food on the shelves and it will take a very, very long time to come up with a system to replace it, because there are no independent distributors, it is just wal mart. the people would have to be ready to spend a few years close to starvation before a new and healthy system of independent merchants could grow up. mostly shitskins in the city will starve first, so thats not a bad things, rural people would be better off because they are closer to the actual food production, but they would still be fucked to because the monetary system would be completely fucked and they would have to barter services or whatever to get food and there really isnt much sense of community even in rural areas, the only thing anyone cares about is their kike paycheck

>i fucking hate accelerationists, i know you people think from the safety of a first world country bedroom with modern amenities that hey man chaos would be cool as fuck but it wouldnt. Chaos sucks, guns shots and daily fighting and killings and murders sucks balls, it really fucking sucks
acceleration or not, you better get used to it, because that is your future. i guess without accelerationism we all have more time to prepare

>Hey, I have an idea: let's destroy all merit, and redistribute wealth from the greatest minds to diffuse it among hordes of worthless parasites.
only a leaf could think that the Bushes, Rockefellers, Rothschilds etc are the "greatest minds". they are simply the most ruthless and materially obsessed

fuck off rich guy

Attached: 1521303771715.jpg (1200x490, 93K)

All this will do is cause people normally making more than $10M to take their money out of the country.

>make 9M, keep most of it
Not up there you dont leaf

this would be fine if they were true commies and not just liberals larping as commies. they will just take the money and give it to israel and other stupid shit that does nothing to benefit americans.

not if we rise up and take our countries back

I'd rather the jews keep their millions than give it to nogs, for the simple fact that I'd rather the nogs starve out than overcrowd the world I live in and suck in my oxygen

Better idea. Seize the holdings in off shore banks in the Caribbean and Panama. Pay off the Chinese.

Taxing income fails to tax the rich. Tax wealth, you dumb fucks.

I support AOC’s 56% tax rate on white people that way we can be 56% too.

The jews will never tolerate that

oy gevalt.