SYRIA & IRAQ WITHDRAWAL POLLS RELEASED

NEW POLLS SHOW MASSIVE SUPPORT FOR TRUMP WITHDRAWAL FROM SYRIA & AFGHANISTAN

Attached: 3FB0CBC8-D62F-4916-B1C1-37791644E0DF.jpg (1242x1310, 453K)

Afghan Poll

Attached: 45F6E847-8E51-4503-86CF-7A4ECF9F9C6B.jpg (1242x1414, 468K)

Why do niggers want to stay in Syria so bad? That seems out of place

>Democrats

What the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: ta8iyfo57ugz.jpg (429x571, 55K)

>blacks even knowing what they're voting for

They somehow became the party of war, irony is not lost

>If trump is for it it must be bad.

This shit doesnt even make sense. Democrats are bleeding heart war hawks now.

>black people doing exactly what the magical television box tells them to

wow color me shocked

the nogs responding to this poll arent your typical ghetto trash who dont care, the ones responding are the hardcore libtard nogs.

What do the white percentages look like once you filter out the kikes?

>Pentagon is proceeding full speed ahead on Syria withdrawal: "Nothing has changed," one defense official said. "We don’t take orders from Bolton."
From the kike street journal story out tonight. Shills on suicide watch.

most people have no idea what purpose america has being in Afghanistan or Syria anyway. because of this, it means they don't have a knowledgeable opinion on the matter and so their view about is malleable and can be easily persuaded with just a little bit of political rhetoric by the media. pulling out of those countries has both good and bad consequences and a democrat who knows nothing about it will oppose it because they will only be told the negative effects of pulling out because the media is telling him only the negative effects. this isn't simply just "democrats are bloodthirsty". if Trump wanted to stay in the ME then the opposite would happen and the media would use only anti war rhetoric and so the NPC will want to pull out

Democrats know we need tonstay in there tonhelp minorities trump is racist for pulling out.

Blacks just read pull out and are like yeah nigga

Attached: 1547147012970.jpg (559x521, 72K)

What are kikes, like 2% of the population? But when you factor out kike poll manipulation and the effect of their narrative shaping, I get your meaning.

Literally the only reason they are against pulling out is because it is what trump wants to do. Democrats are such fucking children, typical lib identity politics .

I ask my npc liberal family members and they say that "ISIS is still there". I don't bring up that Obama and McCain basically created ISIS because I'm just a conspiratard to them.

>Democrats support withdrawing from afghanistan but not Syria

I'm surprised at the high military support (What's HH mean) for withdrawal from Afghanistan.

I'm pretty sure the dumb faggots (democrats) honestly support staying in Syria just because they think it'll stick it to Russia while they don't support staying in Afghanistan because they don't think it'll stick it to Russia.

At this point they are just anti Trump. If Trump came out tomorrow and said climate change is real they would shout no it's not.

Military house holds

>MFW this shit started when I was in high school and never thought it would end

Attached: 1423940616333.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Fuck Israel to death. Fuck fighting endless wars in the Middle East.

>I ask my npc liberal family memb
and if obama was doing it instead of obama 75% of the democrats would be for it instead of 29%

>Black

What the hell is wrong with them?

It's disgusting how pro-war democrats are these days. Trump has completely destroyed them mentally.

Orange man bad

>All races polled hover at 30%~40% opposition to Syria pullout
>Democrats are at 50% opposition.

Brainlet here, explain this.

Democrats are against anything that makes Trump look good. It's that simple.

A million dollars niggers didn't even know what Syria was. Niggers are legitimately retarded.

>tfw hispanics are more redpilled than niggers.

Attached: 1508479626888.gif (175x185, 1.87M)

Man, niggers really do think their TV is playing Simon Says with them

Attached: norm.gif (700x393, 146K)

>Democrats are pro-war if it means spiting Republicans

Getting sick of this

35% isn't that bad for them. 5% of blacks voted for Trump, that means at least a third of Hillary voters are rejecting the party line.

>people will support costly pointless wars that result in thousands of deaths because the flashy box told them to
how do we keep these people from voting?

Attached: 1466549042489.jpg (636x636, 73K)

fucking pussy what the fuck is wrong with you?
redpill them. show them evidence. learn how to construct an argument and learn how to disseminate information
it's your duty as an awake person you can't just "not tell them"
coward
my family is all hardcore baptists and ive been redpilling them all about how europeans are the real jews and the synagogue of satan ashkenazis are the "13th tribe" and shit cmon bro
you HAVE to do this. this is why you incarnated on this planet at this specific time

The question undoubtedly mentioned "Donald Trump's plan..."

Orange man bad

>gas prices at historical lows when accounting for inflation
>people massively in favor of getting out of the mideast
>job market continues to improve
>most people agree there is a crisis on the border
>government drones vote Dem 95% of the time getting pissed off at dems
>more peace talks with North Korea on the horizon
>trade deal with China soon

Trump might get a landslide in 2020

Shame, I kind of wanted to go Syria or Afganistan. I have had two combat deployments to Iraq and one POG deployment to Jordan...

None of this is reported anywhere but “far right” news sites. To the vast majority of Americans, trump has done nothing

I’ve got a trip planned to Syria in the coming months. Could always go as a tourist or help the government

Simple, all races contain some mix of Rs, Ds and Is. Opposition to ME withdrawl & being a democrat are corelated, so all races will show more support on average than the D average.

That isnt why I go to the middle east.

well according to Jow Forums since trump hasn't banned circumcision and interred the jews, i guess that means we voting left in 2020

We've come full circle. Dems are the party of war and statist/authoritarians now.

Does anyone who isn't a Neocon, career politician or a liberal not support Trump's decision to withdraw? Doesn't seem like it.

the NYT, everybody

Attached: the_consistent_resistance.jpg (889x871, 160K)

>Dems being massively pro-war in broad daylight
Thank you kek

withdraw and bring kurdish grils here so i get gf

BRING THEM HOME!

By funding "moderates" in syria who then defect to ISIS at high rates with weapons, training, and tax dollars, the Democrats have literally become the party of slavery once again, as their pet ISIS terrorists enslave women and children

VICE news, everybody

Attached: the_consistent_resistance2.jpg (1353x577, 123K)

Lowlife criminal scum like Bill Kriston, Frum, Friedman hand the DNC a bloody knife by the way, and the rules for radicals DNC responds by looking at them with puppy dog eyes. My fwiend :))))

orangemanbad.jpg

cant mossad the assad

Attached: 1547025251831.jpg (823x960, 157K)

The Democrats new greatest ally and truest friend, Dick Cheney

It's so tiresome.

Attached: Dishonesty in New York Times NYT reporting Califorina Forest Fires 2018.jpg (1200x1012, 248K)

how many blacks do you nkow who read online political articles and then vote in the polls afterward? its all fucking bullshit.

>how many blacks do you nkow who read
none

>to college-aged neets like myself, trump has done nothing

People with CARS and jobs notice things.

You mean according to asshurt TRSfags and liberals