Well lads despite propaganda say otherwise it looks like Trump is gearing up to replace RBG...

well lads despite propaganda say otherwise it looks like Trump is gearing up to replace RBG. the list of potential candidates are
>Amy Coney Barrett
>Joan Larsen
>Amul Thapar
>Raymond Kethledge
>Britt Grant
>Thomas Hardiman
>Neomi Rao

I personally think Trump will go with a woman and I hope he doesn't. since Sandra Day O'Conner women absolutely cannot be trusted. especially ones that adopt Africans. however Rao did defend dwarf tossing, but she's still a woman and I don't know about her views on immigration.

Raymond Kethledge and Amul Thapar is a pro immigration cucks. I don't know much about the rest but it's imperative that we do not allow any open border cucks onto the court.
archive.is/LUeLb
politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102

Attached: pol is always right.jpg (1160x773, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civilrights.org/oppose-confirmation-britt-grant-u-s-court-appeals-eleventh-circuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=seKxM0ZcwqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

can't bump your own thread newfriend.
i will though

you're a nigger.

No shitskins pls

>bumping without an image
You newfags are ridiculous

I know but it gets lonely and I wanted to pretend to be useful. thanks for the actual bump

pick whichever one is woke on the jews

Attached: 1539203684614.gif (360x240, 1.57M)

>Rao did defend dwarf tossing
what

yup the insane pooess

Attached: Moonmanhimselfladehsandgentlemens.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Seven years ago Neomi Rao, President Donald Trump's pick to replace now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, defended the concept of "dwarf tossing"—wherein someone with dwarfism voluntarily allows himself to be thrown, while wearing protective gear, onto a padded surface.
lmao this is amazing

Can't just beer boy kavenaugh take that seat too?

Simple criteria.

1.No jews.
2.No women.
3.No foreigners.
4.No #NEVERTRUMPERS™
5.???????
6.PROFIT

Check off those simple prerequisites and you will have a bonafide 100% ready judicial Supreme Court nominee.

>HAHA shes done for this time!
>Q user predicted this!!
says increasingly nervous man for the 700th time this month

I hope the left comes up with another rape hoax.

After the last shit show the next pic will be Amy

if it is a woman Britt Grant seems like /ourgal/
>Hostile to Voting Rights
>Attacked LGBT Equality
>Undermined Women’s Access to Health Care
>Defended Jury Discrimination
>Hostile to Dreamers and Immigrant Rights
>Fought to Weaken Unions
>Challenged Environmental Protections
>Opposed Gun Safety
my God! this woman is a SCOTUS wet dream.
plus absolutely zero shitskins adoptions. married and 3 white kids
the only con I can find on her is that her hubsand is a glow in the dark nig but that's about it.

civilrights.org/oppose-confirmation-britt-grant-u-s-court-appeals-eleventh-circuit/

trips might be pointing to the pooess, democrats won't be able to chimp out over it but I have no clue about her views on immigration

Sounds like Ann Coulter

>Joan L. Larsen, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
>A former Michigan state Supreme Court justice, Judge Larsen was confirmed last year to the federal bench. During her confirmation process, she was criticized by civil rights groups for her past rulings and writings on gay rights. Judge Larsen clerked for former Justice Antonin Scalia and has praised his by-the-letter reading of the Constitution and the law. A former law professor at the University of Michigan, Judge Larsen said at her confirmation hearing last year that she would be an independent-minded jurist. “If someone believes I’ve passed some litmus test, I honestly don’t know how they came to that conclusion,” she said.

>no andrew napolitano
feels bad man

Attached: sad!.jpg (550x503, 39K)

Fuck, she's cute too!

Attached: Britt-Grant.jpg (240x300, 14K)

absolutely never

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 11K)

a Southern Belle, what America needs. I don't want a woman but she's the exception

She only 40 so good or bad, she'd be on the court for a long time.

she's friends with Kavanaugh. considering on how he was treated I doubt she'll ever have much love for the left. plus the hell they're going to put her through if she were nominated. she'll hardened quickly.
youtube.com/watch?v=seKxM0ZcwqQ