Why the hell is gender studies being forcibly pushed in American universities

I’m a student at a university in Florida. I’m trying to become a psychiatrist and thusly am taking a major in psychology and some chemistry and biology courses. I am required by my university in order to get my degree to take a minimum of 4 gender studies or bullshit social studies courses. classes under the women’s studies department and all a bunch of SJW leftist cuck shit. One question. Why?

Attached: 08341470-A15B-4D16-9270-7A51E2599553.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you wanna be a psychiatrist? You know that's just code word for being an authority figure to do three things right?
1. Forcibly feminize little boys
2. Forcibly masculinize little girls
3. Liberally diagnose to sell drugs
Thank you for contributing to the destruction of the west, kike servant!

read it three times.

Attached: acedemia3.jpg (600x1109, 657K)

>psychiatrist
He fell for the (((Mental Illness))) meme

Attached: laughingmexican.jpg (960x540, 63K)

>Why are jews indoctrinating people
Tough question, im gonna go with toxic masculinity

The day I play into the kike’s plan to destroy the west is the day I eat a 12 gauge. I want to open my own practice and help people overcome mental baggage that’s holding them back from functioning.

People with no real sense of self are very dependent on big state.

Okay wanna do a little trans-based role play? I'll play a mtf trans and you play my psychiatrist. Let's see how you deal with it

There is shit that can psychologically scar people. All I wannna do is help people move past whatever trauma is fucking with them. None of that
> muh ptsd from being misgendered
shit. Just some actual psychological work.

You think I want to work with those fucks? The only way to help a tranny is a fucking gas chamber. I wanna help PEOPLE not faggots.

you should kill yourself

^

>why would a nebulous group seek to indoctrinate entire generations with propaganda aimed at destroying the foundation of society
if only there were a clue

Attached: shapeshifting merchant.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

i went to college 2005-2010 had to take a gender studies class for my degree. Was taking a feminism class and it was a shill bitch who said the opposite of reality 90+% of the time. After 5 classes, for the first time in my life i deliberly skipped classes and showed up for the midterm. With out study I wrote down exactly what I thought the opposite of logical was for the answers and got a B on the Midterm. Show up for the final and bitch is wailing about how everyone stopped showing up and she isnt to blame if people fail. I got a D on the final, but passed the class. Big fucking waste of money

That's an acceptable response. I only brought it up because it's the current cutting edge of progressivism. What if a 6 year old girl, or her parents, or her 55 year old lover come to your office saying the little girl needs meds because she feels "romantic dysphoria" or some shit? Because once you have on office DSM-VI/VII will start classifying children who don't want to be fugged by grown ups as a mental illness. Wat do?

You fucking dumb faggots probably rail all day against how shitty and kiked psychiatrists are, and now that someone tries to ask him questions, you pick him apart. Gfy, losers.

I want to open my own practice so I get to choose what cases I work on. Worst case scenario I just avoid that sperg shit. Best case I can use fancy faggot medical speak to secretly red pill some people.

>Best case I can use fancy faggot medical speak to secretly red pill some people
Orrrr turn them into long term patients and make them so depressed they kill themselves. That's literally doing god's work

Probably never a better time to be a shrink, everyone nowadays thinks they have PTSD. Easy money.

You might be on to something.

Attached: C9751346-6C44-4539-B1DA-2732F2B10373.jpg (114x119, 6K)

Shit I do this stuff to morons all the time and I'm just an average blue collar dude with a 128 IQ. With your training, you could be a goddamn weapon. You could turn antifa against itself, depending on how you market your services and what you say to patients. To say nothing of making pedos and trannies an hero

So here’s the plan
>finish education
>move to California
Start practice targeted towards transgenders and pedos
>slowly convince them to kill themselves
>profit from the years of payment and the enjoyment of slowly watching the will to live fade from that subhuman trash
I like this strategy.

Take a hypothetical system
>In this system, you have to argue your points
>You need sound evidence
>You need facts
>You need robust analysis
>In other words, you need skill and character
>Everyone is strengthened by discipline
>Do all of this, and you can get ahead of the competition fairly

Now consider a different system
>As long as you are incompetent and incapable to some degree, you can claim victimhood
>You can accuse someone of racism, sexism, even rape without evidence
>It doesn't matter if you're proven right or wrong
>As long as you are incompetent enough that other incompetent people can use you and opportunists can leverage you, your accusations are a surefire grenade that can be lobbed at anyone you wish to target
>Everyone is demoralized by degeneracy
>This applies to students, administration, and faculty alike, and seeps into society at large

The first is a merit-based system that conserves an intellectual environment with great difficulty. The second is a destructive system that razes everything to the ground with reckless abandon. It doesn't matter if you believe some kikes came up with this in a hidden room after sacrificing a kid, it's a social trend that grows by weaponizing the base instincts of worthless people - pathological sexuality, rampant substance abuse, hatred for difficult yet rewarding traditions, an utter lack of self-control, and more. Animals have been given free reign to destroy everything and feel proud of themselves for it. Meanwhile, oppurtunists are using the totalitarian order for which this chaos is paving the way to entrench their power.

It's simple enough to understand for anyone that isn't a brainless subhuman. A superhero movie can sum it up in 4 minutes for Christ's sake - youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8

Attached: OUTTA MY WAY FOLKS.gif (734x1100, 237K)

Frankly I like you. We all have to fight in our own spheres, according to our own abilities (forgive the marxian phrase). Good luck to you sir

Attached: Burning Jews Medieval Europe.png (994x546, 1.37M)

I like you too man. Thanks.