Are you bored?

>eating fast food
at what point did you fall so low?

are you on drugs?

why is there a darkie

What are you ordering?

I was bored and humgry, and all the other shops were closed

Got myself 20 mcnuggets, large coke, big mac and a choclate sundae

Yes, we know you have Stockholm syndrome Sweden. What does that have to do with McDonalds?

What do you guys think of McDonalds. Every time I’ve been to Europe it’s a mixed bag. Some love it, others hate it.

>Got myself 20 mcnuggets, large coke, big mac and a choclate sundae
kek you're stoned aren't you?

How many niggers are there?

>get the fillet-o-herring

>even in Sweden niggers fuck up your order at McDonalds
No fucking way. I hadn't a clue that those migrants were even smart enough to assemble a sandwich badly.

How many muzzies/niggers?

What size are your fries?

Go to Sven, it's already 4 AM.
How did it taste?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Can you get me some fries please?

Are the restrooms filled with needles and niggers?

She doesn't look Swedish?

A lot, more sand niggers though

The workers appear to be a mixture of indians and niggers, no white workers nor customers

If you want an adventure orders Land Sea and Air Burger. Shit is wild

Still can't believe you assholes have grenade attacks over there. Literally never happened in my third world shithole.

Depends on the location. It's it's too enriched, the sandwiches are shit, the fries are soggy, and the staff have a terrible attitude like they were forced to work to pay rent. If it's very white, it's incredibly busy and the wait time is slightly longer, but everything is as it should be, except for the fries because they don't fry fries in beef tallow anymore.

What size is your fry?

Is sweden done like Canada or is there hope like South Africa

Post receipt

Agents have been dispatched to your location.

Attached: MGSCampbellCodec.png (235x403, 105K)

Sweden has Stockholm syndrome
geddit? yeah you geddit

Attached: 1523004633555.jpg (710x577, 84K)

DESU I'm sure you can find better food over there. Not sure what swedish cuisine is like but gotta he miles ahead of McDonald's. Though probably not at this hour for you

>no white workers nor customers
B-but you are a customer?!

>ama
Okay, why did you post this thread on Jow Forums?

Didn’t get any fries, they have been tasting odd lately
Take the next flight to here and i’ll get you some for free

Do you need frend?

>hope in South Africa
>no hope in sweden or canada
Oh how the tides have changed.

Pay reparations for invading Polan in medieval age!

Attached: f5nauhhjksx11.jpg (380x549, 28K)

That floor is fucking filthy.

Please be respectful while you are inside our embassy.

gross, that's a disgusting amount of mcd's even by American standards

>eating donken
För helvete

Lots of babbar out tonight? And where in sthlm?

Make sure you tip them and clap when you're done.

I forgot to get a straw, and this is a medium size coke not large

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

Are you American?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: IMG_0722.jpg (2800x1620, 845K)

>no white workers nor customers
sad

Västberga, pretty much on the border to the no-go zones but still kinda safe, it was empty outside but once I went inside I was surprised how full the restaurant was with blattar

Not yet, would like to move there or at least visit, would like to try Chic-Fil-A

Fellow Swedes!

Do your part to save Sweden by putting up these flyers!

Full package with all high resolution variants available here: my.mixtape.moe/dsmtbv.zip

Here is a screenshot: a.cockfile.com/UUai0y.png

Remember: There are no special dates for this. These flyers go up every day throughout the whole nation!

Attached: ssssssssssssss.png (7070x10000, 1.03M)

Er du aktiv politisk?

>burger posting this hard
Even I'm blushing at this user

>3-for-free
i know its pasta but this part always seems lewd to me

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

you are welcome to my country based swede

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

do you put Nivea on the big mac or the mcnuggets?
and why are swedes so cucked?

McDonald's is fucking disgusting.
kys

Come home American

>Sweden
>fall
Crawling on the bottom is their natural state.

It's pasta newfren

trash compared to chic fil a

This minus the killing

McDonalds Melbourne

Attached: McFuckCleaning.jpg (640x853, 124K)

I wouldn't eat that shit, even though I'm American. Chick-fil-a is where it's at!

Attached: a3372dnw76911.jpg (2048x1536, 314K)

You
Filthy
Cunts

wrong
kys yourself

Disgusting. Is this at like 3am at Elizabeth St after a bunch of Sudaniggers had just come through?

That looks delicious.

good I always do this. fuck wagies.

lol imagine being such white trash that when you visit other countries, you eat at McDonald's

what proxy service do you use?

>medium coke
lol I thought that size just existed for legal reasons. I have never seen anyone order a medium anything.

What's a wagie

that appears to be standard size. the real problem is drinking that corn juice in the first place

It's poison

Hope you enjoy extra bodily fluids in your food m8

>corn juice
Only seppos have HFCS, rest of the world uses sugar cane

a wagecuck. Also piss all over toilet seats, spill food and drink everywhere,and purposely get orders wrong and shout at them.

You must be fun at parties

How I spend my weekday nights as well. You are welcome to your true home anytime, friend.

worthless, degenerate welfare trash

What's sad is not only the niggers but a McDonalds in Sweden, I know im bitching about something minor but it always seems like their trying to turn America into a degenerate urban nation destroying our free rural roots and also trying to convince euros that degenerate culture is our culture and they should be like us. If I saw this picture right off the bat I would think America, their will soon only be a few corporations in the world and race and tradition will be destroyed.