NBC: American Psychological Association links 'masculinity ideology' to homophobia and misogyny

>For the first time in its 127-year history, the APA has issued guidelines to help psychologists specifically address the issues of men and boys.

>“Traditional masculinity ideology has been shown to limit males’ psychological development, constrain their behavior, result in gender role strain and gender role conflict and negatively influence mental health and physical health,” the report warns.

>The new “Guidelines for the Psychological Practice with Boys and Men” defines “masculinity ideology” as “a particular constellation of standards that have held sway over large segments of the population, including: anti-femininity, achievement, eschewal of the appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence.” The report also links this ideology to homophobia, bullying and sexual harassment.

Masculinity btfo by science

Attached: egrht.png (1279x902, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna956416
youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E
postmeritocracy.org/
archive.vn/ir7pJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING YOU FUCKING GOBLIN

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna956416

I believe they even said transexuality is not a mental illness.

Upside down world over there.

Faggotry and Narcissism out of the DSM....Masculinity now a psychological disorder. Ok...the Jew Psychoanalysis racket has just jumped the shark. Fake news BTFO. Feminism crashing. Immigration crashing. Fags are blown out. People are just about done with the trans. How many bullets are left in their rhetoric pistol?

Criticizing 'masculinity ideology' is anti Lesbian and FtM Trans.

the one thing scientology got right was the no psychologist rule

Masculinity has the be done away with or redefined so they can achieve their goals. If men have become the same as women, than they have complete control of the population. All throughout history it has been men that have spun the wheels of change. If something bad is happening that needs to be changed with force, it's always men who do it.

Attached: 1546092804565.jpg (749x741, 51K)

Men used to joke about turning in their man cards. Soon this will be forced and all guys will be turned into chicks.

Attached: 1531206671838.jpg (960x960, 93K)

>nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna956416
""Masculinity ideology,” Skillings said, was important to highlight because it “represents a set of characteristics that are unhealthy for men — men who are sexist or violent or don’t take care of themselves.”"

I take care of myself. I don't get it.

Lots of assassinations before that happens.

I bet you haven't even chopped your dick off.

Did they change their name from the American Psychiatric Association to the American Psychological Association? Please tell me they're two different groups.

There's literally no science behind these APA decisions. It's a bunch of SJWs getting together and making shit up that makes them feel morally superior. Show me the science behind the removal of homosexuality from the list of mental disorders - there is none.

Na, men are being influenced by media and estrogen in their food to want to be women.

Attached: david tennant.jpg (500x400, 25K)

jesus christ they really do want to castrate us and turn us into a bunch of ballless NPCS

"user, your masculinity is a mental disease...we are taking away your kids and guns"

YOU ARE A BIGOT

FEEL BAD!

i get all my opinions about masculinity from the APA
also
>"links"
>implying correlation = causation

Attached: spurious correlations.png (660x230, 35K)

Nigger

Modern white men are truly pathetic--and at this point they should all just become traps. White men have managed to lose control of every industry and institution of power in just 100 years.

How pathetic that 400 million white men couldn't deal with a few hundred Jewish oligarchs, white women, and two continents flooded with 70IQ sub-humans. Becoming traps is a fitting end to white men. White women will do just fine rutting with blacks.

Attached: the new white male.jpg (476x1024, 70K)

>The therapist says Masculinity is bad

>Why dont more men seek mental health treatment

This will happen eventually, no doubt

Before anyone even THINKS of speaking against what is traditionally (and biologically) considered masculine; I suggest they participate in a one-on-one no holds barred streetfight AND kill a predatory animal using only a spear.
Until then, men are men; and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Attached: 15244165595152.jpg (640x478, 46K)

All this because people on the board are mad they got called girly faggots as kids

>Modern white men are truly pathetic--and at this point they should all just become traps. White men have managed to lose control of every industry and institution of power in just 100 years.

No shit. From being world conquerors to cuckolds. The store of the white race is a tragic one.

Never mix with the juden. Always keep them at an arms length. The white race died as soon as they fell for (((temptations))) and sold their country, culture and God to the jew.

Well no fucking shit. Who would've thought that not wanting to fuck another dude would be considered masculine.

Whats scary is, eventually the left will get govt healthcare rammed through, and these same psychologists and psychiatrists will be basically castrating men for the govt

Not wanting to stick ur dick in a mans filthy anus is novel in 2019.

the easy rebuttal is to point out that this organization only exists because toxic masculinity invented the country it exists in
but that would require we be talking to regular citizens who have a vested interest in the value of a nation and the means of its construction
and since we'd be talking to Jews in this scenario that would not be the case

I wish.

Every tranny on Grindr I can find is some mexican or asian, or jigaboo gigantic black tranny.

White traps and twinks are a rare and cherished commodity.

(((psychology)))

Attached: WEALLGONNADIE2.png (867x679, 58K)

I burst out loud laughing reading this.
They are two different organizations.
Essentially. Psychology/psychiatry are pseudosciences. There's no evidence backing any of their bullshit theories.

It's also really fucking gay

>Masculinity is anti gay
Even the spartans buttfucked each other from time to time. What are these psychology niggers smoking?

Psychiatric - practitioners are generally doctors from actual medical background
Psychological- subhuman art field faggots larping as doctors

imagine being the most dominant group of people of all time and some nerd profiting off your effort calls you a broken faggot.

>Newsweek

>Essentially. Psychology/psychiatry are pseudosciences. There's no evidence backing any of their bullshit theories.

100% this.

Jewish revisionist history.

Spartans were gender segregated because of the widespread belief that sexuality weakens men and celibacy makes them strong. Read Pythagoras, or Plato.

Attached: Pythagoras.jpg (630x525, 42K)

>defines “masculinity ideology” as “a particular constellation of standards that have held sway over large segments of the population, including: anti-femininity, achievement, eschewal of the appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence.”

wtf I hate achievement, adventure, and non-weakness now.

Attached: 1546046264688.png (800x651, 535K)

This is what drives me up the fucking wall. Masculinity has always been the leading factor in human evolution. The only reason the faggots want to see it done away with is because they see it as an unachievable standard of living. It's the same shit as banning hot women models from advertising. Because these soft, weak, poor excuses for the male lead or those jealous of the imposing male standard cannot achieve it themselves, they want it done away with altogether.

I will eat the throat of any one of these worthless faggots on live TV before I ever give up my natural given right to be a man.

Attached: strong-men.jpg (771x1024, 165K)

friendly reminder that american psychiatrists are psychopaths that like to FUBAR your brain chemistry with SSRIs and Amphetamine to chemically lobotomize you instead of actually finding the causes for a perceived imbalance

Tom Cruise was correct. And he was attacked by all of media for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E

you left out the part about jewish infiltration and subversion.

don't know who is jewing who

Attached: 3920840234.jpg (317x318, 13K)

>eschewal of the appearance of weakness

And this is a negative?

Attached: Thucydides on Power.jpg (710x531, 170K)

what the fuck planet is this

Attached: 1485634877219.png (550x528, 433K)

okay goyim, everybody needs to be like a weak faggot jew

it's how it has to be

Attached: jew cries about holocaust.jpg (1242x1828, 1.07M)

You heard it here first, folks; We can't be having harmful things like individual "achievements", non-feminized people, adventure, or any sort of risk. We all just need to be women and the world will be a better place.

i gotchu f4m

Attached: kikes-how-history-repeats-itself.jpg (960x650, 81K)

>American Psychological Association permanently damages its credibility.
FTFY

>homos used to be the mentally ill ones
>now the narrative has shifted

We're entering versions of the Berensteihns that shouldn't be possible

Getting real tired of these kikes and their bullshit.

That's covered in the Good times create weak men. In a strong society, jews would never be welcome. See all of medieval history when they were treated like shit and kicked out from every country.

(((Good times))) = The luxury jew, the degeneracy jew, the atheist jew, and endless self pleasure from material pursuits jew.

Attached: codreanu_swamp.png (1009x505, 178K)

If you're listening to and debating this nonsense you're part of the problem. You think Chad Thundercock cares about this shit? Hell no he's just an alpha male he doesn't need a scientific study to decide whether he is or isn't part of the problem. He just is. Fuck this nonsense.

Attached: 10928734901234.webm (600x336, 1.14M)

i gotchu more f4m.

Attached: rgtrh.png (853x738, 64K)

Explains the hivemind trap fetish yet aversion to full on homesexuality on Jow Forums to a tee...you are all fucking faggots the more you pretend them, just accept yourself and the world will be a happier place

Reminder to any psychologist reading this that you will never be a real doctor.

Pretend to hate them*

This article should be translated to Spanish and distributed to the caravans. “You’ll love America. Checkout the cool ways we’re confronting toxic masculinity!”

*heads back to Guatedorus*

>achievement
Did they really add this next to homophobia and violence? How could any sane person believe that judging people based upon their achievements is somehow wrong?

This is pretty much true, all the psychologies other than behavioral skinner shit is pseudoscience meaningless bullshit. The jews or someone like them probably purposely fucked up the field so that could stop people from getting ahead in life other than the ones they wanted to and in the ultimate irony, relegated behaviorism for autistic people and that's pretty much it.

Reminder that homosexuality was only removed from the DSM after gay activists stormed an APA conference and literally screamed at the psychiatrists until they got their way.

Attached: homos-and-american-psychology.jpg (1064x993, 704K)

Don't you know meritocracy is ableist?
postmeritocracy.org/

Hasn't it been shown to be very likely to be genetic? Psychology don't matter when you are genetically predisposed

It's essentially a theory. Stop following blindly. Do you know what happens to societies that are chalk full of weak and effeminate men? Tough times happen and they get steam rolled by a society of real men. Trust me I know, I live in Canada. You'd think they're putting s0i in the water.

Attached: 1545623169284.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Doesn't change the fact that it's a mental disorder.

Nah, if you read the definition of mental disorder, it has to cause dysfunction to the life of the person or everyone around them. If they are happy to be gay, there is no dysfunction from anything other then the crybabies around them who believe in illogical bronze age philosophies

Psychology is Jewish bullshit. Reject it at all costs.

Maybe they're right though.
I'm masculine as fuck and now for no reason at all I want to round up everyone involved in writing those APA guidelines.

Is it just me or does Nigger Hitler look like Eddie Murphy.

Other than Skinner, behaviorism is the key to life...understanding that is the key to being truly redpilled

>trusting psychologists

Attached: drink to it.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

And rape them...? Sounds like pure faggot shit. I believe it

A life spent in pursuit of sterile hedonism while spreading various diseases is the very definition of dysfunctional

Oh you believe that meme about 1/3 of every gay having veneral diseases and all that shit...how fucking embarrassing of you

Why are you so mad you go- i mean guys? Males have had toxic masculinity for far too long. This cannot continue. We're only trying to help you, just take some estrogen and you'll feel better, promise!

Attached: 1526171945986.gif (245x238, 768K)

This is one of my top 100 favorite bits of recent history: archive.vn/ir7pJ

>calls other people crybabies
>is offended by masculinity
oh boy

Attached: 1543987264456.jpg (1280x1280, 220K)

You don't find 'bugchasers' among straights

>t. faggot

Obvious that feminists and fags run the AMA now. Nothing to see here.

You don't find bugchasers in real life anymore and if you did, wouldn't they be generals in the Jow Forums army, like you should respect them as they go out and infect all the degenerates in the world and you straight men wouldn't have a thing to worry about either

> tfw too redpilled to care abotu jews talking shit

Psychology has been completely taken over by women. It's totally a leftist view on everything, non-science based, group think, discipline. Became a joke.

Where am I offended? All I was doing was quoting the dsm definition of mental disorder, you can be as masculine as you want, doesn't hide the fact that if you do it in an obsessive way, you are likely hiding the fact you are a fag

>if you're a real man who loves women, you really love men
>the (((apa)))

Other than behaviorism, i must reiterate due to lack of awareness..skinner is god, use his teachings to your advantage even though the kikes buried them and you will win at life

You misunderstand. I don't want faggots to die off from their degenerate habits, I want them to get better and reform so that they can create stable loving heterosexual marriages and have families so that our fucked up society can have a greater chance to survive. Stop thinking with your dick -- start thinking with your heart, and your mind

No that's where you are truly wrong...we have enough hetrosexual couples breeding in the world, the human race can only evolve with less inhabitants in our world which means gays/trannies are just the next step in evolution...i swear i am a straight white male but i still believe this is the answer to stop overpopulation and you subhuman jesusfuckers are the only obstacle

The other user was arguing that if we can consider masculinity a mental illness, then we can do the same about homosexuality, which it pretty much is. Humans are supposed to have a drive to breed and produce offspring, if you lack this drive, or you have bad wiring where you are driven to hump the gender that you can't produce offspring with, that's pretty much a disorder.

I really don't understand how you guys arent black pilled or at least the ones who fucking outright bitch people out over talking about black pills. THIS IS THE REALITY.

Dysfunction: deviation from the norms of social behavior in a way regarded as bad.

By your own definition, being gay is dysfunctional to the persons life.

Only jesusfuckers think it is bad, most people have coexist stickers on their car and think love is love and nothing else matters

Then in a society that puts building a family above all, is there a need for gay people in that society since they cant build families?

okay what about gay men who work out and have high T
I smell bullshit

>Only jesusfuckers think it is bad, most people have coexist stickers on their car and think love is love and nothing else matters

Is fucking animals bad?

Gays can raise the excess children from people who are forced to have child due to jesusfuckers crying about abortion...they have a duty in this world, an important one if you are a person who wants to outlaw abortions especially