France and Germany merge into EU JUGGERNAUT

>signed in Aachen, city of Charlemagne
>military alliance that's above NATO and EU commitments
>merging of defense industry
>new Franco-German strike force will be formed
>France in favor of Germany getting a permanent place on the UN security council
>more economic and legal integration between both nations
>harmonization of education
>strong commitment to further EU military integration
>united foreign policy
>close partnership in fixing time bombs in Africa
>'In times when populists are once again speaking out against national egoism, we also associate this with a clear commitment: closer cooperation does not come at the expense of our sovereignty, but rather makes us stronger.
Still want to disband the EU and end up bordering the resurrected Frankish empire?

Attached: EU JUGGERNAUT.png (648x977, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/avhrw
bible.org/article/prophecy-ten-nation-confederacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the "Germans" are going to be used to crush the Yellow-Vest Rebellion?

Is this just for show or are they really creating a superstate?

>Yellow-Vest Rebellion
They're just a meme. They're going to keep protesting for a while and get some more concessions out of the French government but they're no rebellion. And while sending German riot cops to France in an emergency is technically possible they'd just use their army instead because that's better optics.

Frech police joining the Yellow Vests and storming the Elysee palace is just as outlandish as a Democratic uprising led by Nancy Pelosi beheading Trump and throwing his corpse from his tower.

Attached: 1500148090047.png (541x758, 245K)

Here is sauce since OP is a faggot:
archive.is/avhrw

This hasn't been signed yet. They are meeting on the 22nd.

buckle up

you're watching Biblical prophecy unfold

bible.org/article/prophecy-ten-nation-confederacy

Attached: 1528161566631.jpg (1000x563, 489K)

so france is surrendering to germany again, like anyone gives a damn

I pray ww3 comes soon. Nothing will be better than slaughtering feminine g*rman rats

>The recreation of the frankish emoire

Beautiful.

Attached: KarlderGrosse.jpg (1024x1347, 118K)

The Franks founded modern France. Which is where it got the name from.

Pretty sure the Yellow-Vests have been co-opted and are being used now, assuming it was ever organic. Establishment can control the "populist rebellion" this way.

The prophecy isn't "unfolding" this shit is being forced you absolute retard.

Sooo...ww2 was essentially pointless. L0l... Imagine this timeline.

>All your rotten eggs in one basket

Combined, the third largest economy, equal to half of China.

Attached: muscles.jpg (900x508, 54K)

No, the Jews won WW2.

>ww2 was essentially pointless

Yes. All european wars are pointless.

Yeah Hans, but how many Germanics are still Franks? Angelo-Saxon Britain died not so long ago, as people stopped caring about their sex partners racial backgrounds, and now most brits are more Celtic then Germanic. Same with France, which used to be Gaul n friends.

Faggot

Imagine like, Germany but now with their own nukes
What could possibly go wrong

Hey, Kraut bros, does Merkel have the ability to actually do something this large on her own and does she have enough support regardless?

Nothing wrong with celtic people, imo.

I'm just saying that france and germany have a united history.

And if we wouldn't have split a litttle over 1000 years ago, history would probably be better.

Germany and France are actually the same country: Francia or the Frankish Empire. Separating in two never really made sense and has weakened our position in Europe with other powers like Italy or the UK rising... I'm all for this.

4th time is a charm.

EU is fucking scary brah

Attached: goo.jpg (127x152, 6K)

Declaration of intent was in July last year, German gov signed off on it yesterday. French and German parliaments will ratify it on the 22. when Merkel and Macron sign it in Aachen.

It's not a superstate but a strong commitment to a deeper French-German alliance, more a stepping stone to a superstate. Basically a signal to countries like Poland or the UK that no matter what happens with the EU, the French German alliance is firm and that both are still committed to further integration.

Attached: bongpress.png (1035x1047, 477K)

Thanks for the clarifications. This is all new to me. Interesting stuff. Is there much support for it?

>Implying a “prophecy” isn’t part of the meme

Has there been any debate about this, or is that above the plebs?

And third largest military budget knocking down Russia from place 4 to 5.

This is in the making since at least De Gaul in the 1960s, which essentially bound german and france very close.

It was called the Elysee Treaty.

And even since immediately after the last war, when Germany and France where linked closely with the Coal Union.

What's French for "Anschluss"?

>France agrees to be Krauts' bottom bitch forever
nice

Thanks. I'll read more about that. This is something that is skipped in burger education.

So basically a muttification of French and German cultures. Ok French culture since Germany seeks to lack one now. I can't imagine the French population being in favor of this.

France has often offered Germany access to its nukes in the past, Germany always refused because of domestic politics and because we use the US shared nuke program, ie German Tornados with US nukes, to keep tabs on mutt nuclear strategy (which we then leak to France).

She has a majority in the Bundestag. Only opposition would be from AfD and Left party. It's gonna pass.

I know you German fucks are just doing it for the UN seat and Nukes.

What do you think?

Can we call this the Holy Roman Caliphate

Attached: wat.png (612x491, 106K)

>France and Germany merge into EU JUGGERNAUT

So, france is getting cucked out of it's nukes, huh?

Then we would be 6th :(

What? German and French are two very distinct languages. The cultures are also very different.

>Only opposition would be from AfD

They are freaking useless in foreign policy.

Burger of the north thinking he can talk about europe.

So Germany is annexing France again?

Cool, but they should really annex Poland too while they're at it.

How about you prove me wrong rather than being a typical German cuck faggot with your weak ad homs?

I can agree with this, but I don’t see any good coming from two people who seem to hate their countries, merging them with what is perhaps their greatest enemy(historically at least for the krauts). I would love to see a return to the Holy Roman Empire, but I fear instead we are seeing a something much darker taking place.

It's funny how big of idiots nearly all white men are. The only thing that matters with this merger is that Germany will finally have access to nuclear weapons. They can decisively deal with any future (((American))) or Israeli threat--permanently.

You larping white faggots still don't understand that the only thing that really matters regarding sovereignty is having ICBM nukes. It's why North Korea has an ethnostate and every other white country is flooded with nogs and run by Jews while white men wallow in shitty trades jobs powerless to do anything.

Are you guys telling me the french people, the most nationalistic people i have ever met, have no problem with this?

Retard. The EU was always headed by France and Germany. Other countries are breaking away from their leadership so they are forming a closer alliance with each other. Dealing with an enemy Europe is hard. Dealing with an enemy France/German alliance is much easier. This will cause other Euro countries to further break from the EU, as evidenced by the latest announcements from Italy and Hungary. Europe is breaking up. Globalism is dying. And your shit country at the head of it all will die again too. Hopefully this time forever.

It's not gonna change daily life so normies will find about it when France uses it to get Germany to deploy troops in West Africa.

And yes, the French people are telling you to fuck off too. This alliance is between the leadership. The French obviously want no part of it. Ultimately in will be Germany alone and surrounded. Vengeance is coming. It is your turn to feel the slow cook now.

OK this is bad

Referring to the German OP, not you.

As pointless as WW1.

>but I fear instead we are seeing a something much darker taking place.
The unholy sissy caliphate.

>Country is showing massive vote of no-confidence in Macron
>He signs international agreements
Welp, shit's fucked.
Guess the frogs are just happy they didn't get LePenn

Macron wont live long enough. That kike is gonna hang from a tree soon.

It's astoning how you have no understanding how big of any impact the ast century had in Europe.

You always go on about how everyone in Europe hates each other.

This is only really the case for the Anglos, because they can't help themselves. Their soul is rotten to the core.

Other than that the european people have almost no animosities towards each other.

Literally noone has a problem with immigration between european country. Again, only the Anglos. Apparently they think they are to beautiful (who knows)

Nukes are obsolete you fucking shitskin retard. Just like a retarded brown faggot to be 20yrs behind the times.

I welcome this and your ultimate obliteration in the wars to come.

I finally see Merkel's plan and I approve, next I hope we go for Poland. We have to work our way to Israel

Lol no, I went to Strasbourg the other day and the place looked like home, the food was also very similar. Heck they even had flammkuchen.

Teaching Germans more French and vice versa is also part of the treaty. Governments and other agencies have been working together very closely for decades.

Orban is in the EPP, that's Merkels party. And Italy wants a different ECB monetary policy (and maybe Germany will agree to give up its ordoliberal stance once it hits 60% debt to GDP ratio, we're at ~65% atm) and looser enforcement of EU budget rules, they don't actually want out.

Thats Alsace. They were like 90 percent german 100 year ago.

The eternal anglo awakens from his slumber
>Have to destroy all unity in europe asap!

Nice candlestick, what a subtle shape

But still no math for the United States militarily or economically.

Man, the fire looks great from the island up here.
Double numbers for the new country name. I say Le Freg

Attached: 1526929873406.jpg (750x1091, 516K)

all that happens is germany is going to get what it wants in europe

Nothing about modern Europe is worth being united with.
I doubt a single other EU member would vote to leave if given the choice, everyone loves merkel too much.

They didn't have any poutine though did they, faggot?

>rebellion
I'll call them that when they start killing cops and lynching officials.

Based.
The Fourth German Reich begins.

PERFECT! This yellow vest rebellion will be crushed and just in time to! they where about to attack the banks!

Attached: 1543908955018.png (428x939, 225K)

France is the eternal enemy of Italy desu.

Anything but the banks!

my children, finally, you have ceased your conflicts
now you restore the Empire to its former glory and soon, you shall conquer the world in my name

Attached: Charlemagne.jpg (500x500, 45K)

we should merge with you desu famlam

First step is first, decide on a single official language.

This :^)

>go to French town on the border of Germany that was German clay not 100 years ago
>”GuYS itS JuSt liKE gERmaNy”

Attached: 1504495278535s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Krauts are the only rotten Euros.

>Nothing about modern Europe is worth being united with.
ok then you do you, perfidious albion.

Arabic

Both France and Germany are mostly Muslim at this point so might as well merge.

It was really seperated in three, if i remember corretly.

>France has often offered Germany access to its nukes in the past,
>Imagine like, Germany but now with their own nukes
>I know you German fucks are just doing it for the UN seat and Nukes.

Nukes dont exist. Its another jew hoax created by jews.

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 9K)

Not sure if retarded or retarded

That's the state of german education. But on the other hand maybe its better.

The french for some reason are really testy about Alsace. At least they used to be.

Poland is just there just for gibs, they'll vote as soon as gibs are not worth it.

>hurr these two countries with less than a third of the US population don't have the same military or economic strength
wow, you must be some sort of math genius!

you guys are just easy troll mode, aren't you

that was quick (^:

Nepali bandu = best bandu

Wake me up when it happens.

I think you’re just stupid.
That area of France is beautiful. Verdun and the surrounding area gave me a huge comfy hardon. Metz was gay tho

if you say so. I am sure you know all about it from your home in dumbtown Alabama.