Do you think in words or in pictures?

I think most think in words and thinking in pictures seems odd to me

Attached: TayTay smug.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utOFpj33TGQ&t=1809s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pictures. Electric Jew got me very early Hans

I think in thoughts

pictures...

Attached: cuuute.jpg (894x891, 112K)

I think I like you

In sounds, nigger.

How the fuck do you think on words or pictures?
I don't understand.

Attached: asuka.jpg (1171x1170, 580K)

Wait how does one think in pictures. How do you think about abstract concepts thus way?
Also sometimes i get the feeling im not thinking at all

in colors and shapes. get on my lvl.

Both.

holy fuck she's qt

>he doesn’t think in word trees and flowcharts
>he can’t draw an accurate map of where he is right now
>he can’t add or multiply in his head
>he doesn’t have the ability to outsmart himself

i think in smells

Does it make me borderline retarded if I have a really difficult time deciding this? I feel like I think in thoughts & translate them into words (pictures in some situations)

Attached: 1546277744202.jpg (600x484, 25K)

Okay I get what you are trying to accomplish here and i applaude your effort, although I cannot give it to you completely hands down or anything of that sort.You seem like an AI.

Bananas.

No, the question is fundamentally retarded and obviously just a platform for people to be pretentious and feel like a superior snowflakes

4 dimensional colored shapes

Both those ways and intutively. I can think think I need to go to the grocery store to get milk without sounding off the words in my head.

My reactions are all based of instinct

I think in waveforms. Words that bring high energy, words that bring low energy.
It's all vibrations.
Sometimes when the energy is just right, I can think in words and pictures at the same time.
That's when dreaming while you're awake happens.

both you fucking retard

Everyone thinks in both.

>thinking in pictures
That's called your imagination duhhh

Imagine (or remember) a real-life experience. My thoughts are like that, a combination of different types of sensory data. Language is a tool at best, shackles at worst.

I cant really think at all without writing. My ambient mindstate is just a blur of barely conscious association
Pretty sure I gave myself brain damage with all the drugs I did as a teenager

If i force myself to i can turn on my internal speech but it doesn't say anything very useful. Much easier for me to just write a few thousand words to get my thoughts out if I need to.

both, can you not?

The fuck cunt? What do you mean you think in words? You mean you see nothing when you think? That's as brainlet as seeing pictures. Real humans think in pictures and words.

When I think im having a conversation with myself inside my head

i think in smell

Attached: 1544651955794.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

>Subhuman slav isn't able to envision abstract concepts...

go fish

both

I don't know. The media hasn't told me that yet

Attached: 1539632929422.gif (675x564, 411K)

ya'll niggas don't think in rhymes?
muh dick is big
muh dick in large
your mama say my dick in charge

Attached: IMG_1181.jpg (221x229, 27K)

I remind in pictures and think in conversation.

Depends on the situation

OP is asking if you have an inner voice, you fucking NPC.

I feel better about myself now.

I think in moving pictures, words come when they have to be told

if you cant say whether you think in words or pictures then you are autist npc probably some mental illness.

In ways you couldnt imagine.

White people are magical.

I think I want to get drunk with tay tay. Not fall down, just a little drunk. Then I'd want to read the paper with her.

COPE

I should correct myself, "this whole board is a platform to be pretentious and feel like a superior snowflake"

I think in dicks

I think in Jow Forums posts

What a stupid fucking question.

If you think about the mechanics of an engine or the layout of your city map, obviously pictures and shapes come to mind. When thinking about abstract ideas, words will be it if it's impossible to make shapes out of it.

Please don't shoot that cat with your crossbow.

I think in words, if i get what you mean, but by think in pictures, do you mean the ability to "visualize" things in your head?

i dont see question about superiority. its jut question whether you think in words or pictures. if you say you dont know you are npc.

Pictures.

It's actually pretty crazy, when I get lost in tought I literally get blind to the things happening around me.

pictures come to mind when you are reminding something

Reminder: if you don't have an inner monologue, you don't have a soul and there's no way around it

Attached: 1536528553749.jpg (2648x1327, 837K)

Both. Its like a cinema in my noggin complete with musical scores.

yea i think anyone can do it. i can shut myself down when thinking something too

This. I guess we are proteges.

Depends. I can play videos, songs, or even see text in my head. My brain is my sandbox.

Both at the same time, I retreat into my inner world.

What about thinking in binary?

>Be Jow Forums
>Well known cesspool of degenerates and autism
>Just call everyone a nigger faggot.
>Literally cyberstalk Shia LaBeouf to steal a flag.
>#AnotherLibtardRekt

Real Life: *Bong Rip* "Yo do you think in pictures or words?"

>What about thinking in binary?

I can think in binary. I can program and understand Boolean logic very well. I can do bit operations in my head.

>i dont see question about superiority. needlessly insults
>5 seconds later
>yeah I can think in pictures as well! If others were as good as us they could do it too!

How do you think?

you can do both it's not that hard...

mah nigga

Attached: sniffler.jpg (240x210, 6K)

both, I have a very active mind.

Both?

its question whether you are functioning person that is aware whats happening in his head or are you some npc who doesnt know if hes thinking with words or pictures. you already said who you are.

You should be thinking in all sensory capabilities along with the abstract, if you're not then you're an NPC

I think in words (like everyone?)... unless I'm thinking about how a specific thing looks like

I do Nr. 3

I think in thoughts, cause I know what words mean and thats the word for what one thinks.

>words or pictures
Yes.
And symbols sometimes too. It depends on what I'm doing.
They're called linguistic, symbolic, and geometric reasoning. If you can't do all three at the appropriate time you lack education and training.
If you lack the ability to do any one of them you are subhuman.
If you lack the ability to do all of them you're an NPC

Fucking I'm getting scared of pol now. First I took a shot of testosterone yesterday and I see a post today about steroids, and then I was thinking how I think in words more than pictures now this post. Maybe the internet really is just catered twords me and everyone and everything else is fake. It's a simulation? Am I going crazy? I've not smoked weed in a week so it's not that.

Not everyone thinks the same, that's the point of the thread

>I think in words (like everyone?)

actually it's uncommon and only intelligent people do it.

The average person doesn't have an internal dialog (or even an internal monolog) and just drifts from one situation to the next, almost completely mindlessly.

2nd post best post, language is limited, its the end result

I only think in zeroes and ones.

It's god givng you signals to go down the right path. Always remember one may be able to desttoy the radio (body), but not the signal (soul)

That's a really inaccurate image for an NPC though. NPCs don't have a thought bubble at all.

K. Thanks.

>xi doesn't think in 6D words

lmbo

>hes an npc

Attached: 1495841700462.jpg (640x640, 40K)

i...feel

>Johnny 5, is ALIVE!

Maybe you're lucky. I spend 30 minutes in the shower every day thinking about stuff. I've sat around for 4 hours just thinking while waiting for a flight once. I saw all the other NPC's also waiting who couldn't sit there without looking at their phones/listening to music/talking ect.

Attached: 1498562082072.jpg (420x350, 34K)

i think in prophecies only

Do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=utOFpj33TGQ&t=1809s

every animal feels
What makes you human is the awareness that you feel and analyse this in your consciousness.

mind sharing some?

A mixture. But I get a very strange sensation when it comes to mathematics - often I find that I intuitively know the answer to an equation or understand a pattern without consciously working through the steps to get there. It's like a flash of inspiration that just works, and often I feel a profound sort of epiphany dawn on me when I realize how a rule in one context can be extrapolated to another situation consistently. Anybody else know this feel?

Attached: 1525794047522.jpg (480x627, 68K)

Generally in words, but I generally recall something I read by seeing an image of the page and the location on the page where I read it. So I would have to say both words and images.

Attached: 1543461615207.jpg (734x869, 211K)

>2019
>Not having a mind palace with bookshelves of novels
>Ballrooms of symponey music
>Adventures down hallways to the highest cliffs and a thousand leagues under the sea
>A backyard garden filled with the scents of all past experiences
>A foyer with the calendar from your first memory to your most recent day
JK I think in minecraft blocks

Yes

Attached: train_calculation.gif (595x335, 2.86M)

You might be very smart

Attached: images.jpg (419x260, 15K)

my only thoughts are of taytay sitting on my face

Attached: taytay.webm (640x800, 1.45M)

Words, archetypes, symbols, pictures but first and foremost, words. If you're not a neurotypical, you should be able to utilize each and be able to use each one as you see fit to the situation. If any of you think in pictures when you're hearing or reading information not already greatly familiar to you, you're doing it wrong.