OH FUCK

OH FUCK

Attached: Capture.png (909x661, 107K)

>Jacob wohl
Lmao you guys are going to be so disappointed tomorrow.

(((Jacob Wohl)))

RBG is already dead.

That source: his ass
Can't resign when you are dead

fake Twitter shit

finally

Attached: 1532323198011.png (470x714, 406K)

RBG is the new Mrs Bates.

(((Jacob Wohl))) is worthless as a source
I would feel more confident that RBG was going to resign tomorrow if he told me she WASNT resigning tomorrow

RBG just flew over my house in a coffin!!

As much as I want this to be true, she will never voluntarily give up power with DJT in the White House

reminder that she will die from a stroke whilst sitting on the toilet

This is gonna be fun. Remember all the butthurt and theatrics over Kavanaugh? Now it's going to be even more over the next nominee. PLEASE PICK ANOTHER WHITE MALE!

Attached: IMG_0406.jpg (720x960, 31K)

>she will never voluntarily give up power with DJT in the White House
It's not voluntary. She's dying.
Why the hell do you think they just released that biography movie in theaters to pay tribute to her.

Dems would totally Weekend at Ginsbies

I'm so excited for the salt. If you thought Nov 8th 2016 was good, just wait. Ginsburg resigning will compound the government shutdown crisis with enraged liberal democrats lol.

Will she lose control of her bowels? Because that would be hot.

checked

I hope this is related to the DRUDGE twitter post about nudes

Attached: A6E00871-6F29-4627-8B84-2FB1B9AA3C41.jpg (1242x608, 74K)

Not that I buy that this is legit info until it's actually official, but I don't think Jacob Wohl types are unreasonable, and might be the most adjacent to my political views. There are differences but I think they could be worked past.

its about bezos

he about to do it!

Hot and full of matzo

Attached: snap snap snap.jpg (1024x782, 518K)

The body started decomposing before they could get a full body scan.

>RBG nudes

Attached: 11.png (640x640, 545K)

Yeah because she’s so healthy and able that it makes sense to keep her “working from home”

I doubt she's accepted her fate. Her hatred for GE will keep her from resigning.

>Jacob Wohl
Is this guy like Jack Poscobiec and only posts fake news stories that are always too good to be true and never followed up with, once proven false?