I want to be a Freemason. Can any Masons tell me what you guys actually do?

I want to be a Freemason. Can any Masons tell me what you guys actually do?

Attached: 0779446C-C26C-4344-977F-2585DE1A10FC.png (220x232, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtu.be/elHZ-dpX6Sg
youtu.be/BHf7d0kEaiQ
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/14/matthew-barney-cremaster-cycle-art-film
youtube.com/watch?v=ImQfMX1IyCQ
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They shitpost on this board lying about who is doing what

Attached: Mason_Anon.png (1186x2923, 1.08M)

Fuck
Butts

They're more cucked than the Church. We're slaves to Judea because these faggot organizations think it's a good thing.

If you don't believe in liberalism and dislike jews you shouldn't be a freemason, otherwise go ahead

they do nothing of real significance other than celebrate their formerly termless secret society status.
perhaps a hundred years ago it'd be worth the initiation for something somewhat hidden from public scrutiny.
Now it's just a summer club for old men who get off on wannabe clandestine activities.
Read about how Weishaupt and the Luciferian Jews infiltrated the lodge back in the 17th century, and you'll find the truth hidden behind all the symbolism.

Attached: 1474325310392.jpg (904x925, 348K)

>1 post by this ID

old man butt sex

Masonry is jewry for non jews.

Go fuck yourself and die

we just have bbq, and dinners, and do good stuff in the community, sponsor little league, sponsor the robotics team, hold video game tournaments, etc

Notice these threads pop up at night. Fuck freemasonry.

its not hard to join.

>learn first.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Not much really. Mostly we discuss ways to improve and help the community and follow through as best we can.

right....

Attached: 1547084094161.jpg (936x1024, 227K)

This

Attached: B8C22356-103F-46E1-8A4E-C31C3D7CC295.jpg (696x1024, 152K)

Remember Pizzagate?

You'd be those guys. If you get into the upper echelons at least. The lower tier guys are just a bunch of drinking buddies who get together on occasion, perform weird rituals, and probably have gay sex.

18th century. And Weishaupt's crew barely made in-roads in Bavaria before being banhamered, let alone elsewhere.

why not join rotary instead ?

Attached: index.png (225x224, 21K)

Right of Blood only sorry

Ok... wtf am i looking at?

>"We are leaders of our community bound by belief in a higher power and a good nature towards charity and the equality of all men!"

Its rather boorish ceremonial drivel

Attached: thumbs-down-gladiator.jpg (400x300, 18K)

they literally wear hats and shirts that say "hey talk to me about my boomer club" if you actually want to go find one

>Its rather boorish ceremonial drivel
How so? Especially how is is boorish?

A staged photo. His dick is tucked up behind that diaper prove me wrong

Attached: 59F8112F-907A-42A9-AF51-26C09DCB9BA0.jpg (327x243, 56K)

But you have to ask to be invited, your dad can’t tell you he’s a member. Right?

>Believe in God(or a supreme being)
>Don't have a felony
>Get two masons to vouch for you
>Pay dues and show up

It’s a meeting where we get together and discuss how we can improve the community.

Attached: 40485798-7906-42F2-A828-2D565568BD18.jpg (1200x808, 1.07M)

They build stuff.

Attached: 19827349123.jpg (640x381, 58K)

they support trannies

What book/essay should I be reading?

riiiiiiiiiiigghht. kek.

youtu.be/elHZ-dpX6Sg

Riiiiiiiiiiight, kek.

youtu.be/elHZ-dpX6Sg

Silly circle.

Attached: 1541397953260.jpg (432x341, 137K)

>le daily JIDF gas-light thread
fuck off, kikes

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (811x777, 205K)

Freemasons stage all the fake mass shootings like Sandy hoax and parkland, and they control Hollywood and the police and courts, they are obsessed with transgenderism, and want to worship, or force us to worship, men who LARP as women like Meghan Merkel, and Amal Clooney etc.

Freemasons for Dummies
The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual

lots and lots of jewish dick sucking. enjoy!

Attached: JewishFreemasonry.jpg (2362x1295, 848K)

No and no. Invites are forbidden, and members can advertise how they like.

>what you guys actually do?
suck each other's cocks

Join something real, the Catholic Church.

Amal was born a dude?

Not bad, they've gotten good at feminization.

Attached: 1892341279384.jpg (3456x2304, 1.53M)

Or their non-retarded men’s club, The Knights of Colombus.

please stop... I cant hahahahahahahaah

youtu.be/BHf7d0kEaiQ

Attached: 32452532353255234.jpg (900x1350, 267K)

Attached: 1546790993063.jpg (1024x903, 573K)

Attached: mason.png (730x505, 480K)

>nazi flag
>wants jews to be trusted
doubt.jpg

I've honestly been thinking about it. I'm working my first career job now, so once I start to get settled and pull my shit together, start to live a bit more of a balances life, I think I may join.

Dude he's a dude. They even build this into he name "A.Male" another name code tranny is "I.Man" the tall black dude model.

When you see most of these transgenders, lot of them have a name like "I.am.a.Man" and they look like men too. "Sandra Bollocks" gmafb!

>implying that image is pro-kike whatsoever
>0 reading comprehension
>on Jow Forums and has gripes about nazis
Leave.jpg

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 36K)

Where was i griping about nazis?
And of course it's pro-kike. You're blindly trusting them when they claim to own something because they know it'll get their opposition to attack it.
You're the most useful of idiots in doing so.

Hey look its the same freemason recruitment thread they do every night, where some bullshit masons try trick gullible pol people into joining their satanic cult.

>Can any Masons tell me what you guys actually do

Of course they can't they are in a SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL where they are sworn to secrecy and not allowed to tell you what they do. What they can do is tell you bullshit lies about how everything is on the level hoping that you are stupid enough to stop in and check it out some time. They can also become indignant when people suggest that they might not be telling the truth and say that they are just being honest when they can't be honest because they are in a SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL and are sworn to secrecy.

Oh, and don't forget

>1 post by this ID
It's all so tiring.

Attached: Judaism_Freemasonry.jpg (400x321, 55K)

basic gestalt:

freemasons are jewish posers. it will not be good for them on tdotr. you do not want to be one

What are you talking about? It's almost like you know nothing about Freemasonry and are blindly defending your dad to me. You aren't allowed to "pray in the name of Jesus Christ" in a Lodge. Any other name is kosher though.

Attached: 1546790756594.png (1080x1080, 755K)

Did you even look at this thread?! You are either stupid beyond belief or an obvious plant lying in order to try and trick other stupid idiots to join. My guess is on the ladder.

Attached: freemasonry-zionism-judaism-zionists-conspiracy-new-world-order-illuminati-politics-secret-societies (800x600, 78K)

Hey, are you sworn to secrecy to not reveal what actually goes on in you SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL or are you just being completely honest with us??

digits of truth

>What are you talking about?
That you blindly trust jews when they say they own something they don't, thereby falling precisely into their hands. Best goy.
> You aren't allowed to "pray in the name of Jesus Christ" in a Lodge. Any other name is kosher though.
Why lie?
The standard prayers don't mention any name, and it's up to the individual. If you really wanted sectarian prayers, no one would stop you, but you'd be missing the point.

>they are sworn to secrecy and not allowed to tell you what they do
Source? Because it's really just the secrets which are secret. But yea, it's a facsimile of a mystery school.

Yeah those guys are completely honest because they are not at all sworn to secrecy about what actually goes on in their SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL

They're loser dickbags that join a nice little club where they can organize to gain power and influence and get revenge on the mean normie gentiles that bullied them in high school.
They control most police forces and enjoy getting into legal fields and business, for power and money.
The high levels believe in kike esoteric myths because it makes them feel special, this is why they're crazy about trans shit. They think that the intersection of opposing forces generates powerful magic, energy or whatever.
They're just a bunch of gentile fags that have been brainwashed with Jewish fables into hating their own tribes and working to subvert them for their kike masters.
As always...its fucking jews gas the jews.

Kike, idfc what disinfo you push here. The Freemasons are kikes and kikepuppets. Albert Pike and Herzl alone has graveyarda of skeletons in their closets, and it's all kosher.

>idfc what disinfo you push here
Says he one pushing jewish disinfo?
>The Freemasons are kikes and kikepuppets
Anything is possible, but you'd have to prove it. But more than, "Trust me goy."
>Albert Pike and Herzl alone has graveyarda of skeletons in their closets
Herzl probably does, but why bring him or Pike into it? Seems unrelated.

Why are you guys so obsessed with gay shit?

Usually I work with marble or granite.

BECAUSE PIKE WAS A 33RD DEGREE YOU DUMB FUCK

Google images thinks this pic used to be on this guardian article
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/14/matthew-barney-cremaster-cycle-art-film
Why am I not surprised

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-005309.png (1080x1920, 591K)

I can't really tell you what we "do" so much, but I can tell you that it's worth it.

So? What has that got to do with anything? 33rd is like the most common honourary position of all para-Masonic groups.

wannabe jew club

Unironically kill yourself.

they seem to use bottom of the totem pole members for all their dirty work

Attached: santa fe.jpg (640x360, 30K)

So you know nothing about freemasonry, and are blindly defending jewish lies?
gg

>believing this shitty larp
kek.
i could write something more convincing after watching a few Youtube videos too.

>ebil freemasons
nah it's the kikes

Attached: 1530316153407.jpg (815x777, 243K)

>"the group I'm defending exalted a self-admitted Christ-killing jew to their highest positions"
>"y-you're the kike"
Kill yourself.

>"the group I'm defending exalted a self-admitted Christ-killing jew to their highest positions"
Who? And what position would that be, CTR bro?

>doesn't realize the freemasons are playing the kikes like a fiddle
>is anti-zionist
>forgets Israel will inevitably get itself killed once they are no longer defended by the disbanded UN and Western nations
>doesn't realize the Freemasons, those who truly follow the plan, are guiding humanity toward a new age of enlightenment free of kikery, Christianity, and Judaism.

Attached: 9120880.jpg (421x486, 124K)

>I can tell you that it's worth it
I can tell you that you are a liar.

>muh taxil hoax
>kikes trying to downplay or outright deny plan to destroy Israel

Attached: 422e0b631bb603e85adad1f4ff581844.png (631x392, 156K)

Want to know the most profound teaching of this SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL without the required assfucking? It's all right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImQfMX1IyCQ

Any mason want to refute my claim? Oh yeah you can't because you are in a SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL and are sworn to secrecy.

Measure rulers and lay bricks

anyone knows the backstory on this pic? I know it's a freemason temple lodge but where is it and what does it mean?

>"Free of Christianity"
>"not kikes"
Fuck. If i get diagnosed with cancer, ill consider it my greenlight from the Lord to gas you myself.

Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? Do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men? Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth. The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear; which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely. Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord . Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun. Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath. The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.
Psalm 58:1-11 KJV

yeah checked. it's why they wear bibs over their genitals.

Attached: founding-fathers-freemasons.png (620x666, 636K)

>SECRET
You better tell that to the millions of masons who wear branded kit, publish books, advertise openly, and clearly mark masonic buildings.
Apparently your oath of secrecy doesn't mean what you think it does.

It's in Salamanca, Spain. Franco set it up as an anti-Masonic museum, by apparently just showing a tiny lodge and adding some spoopy robes.
It's still open to be visited.

>lord
Christkek lmao. So edgy. You realize the Nazis were not Christian right?

Attached: 1530707560551.png (870x817, 196K)

>Measure rulers
Why tho?

Smoloko is anti christian. I'm OK with no churches, no crucifixes, bible only matters.

So what would happen to you if you were to expose the secrets of the SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL? Is that a secret too? Why do you even think that these bullshit recruitment threads are actually useful when the only thing that ever happens is that you get repeatedly BTFO? These threads expose the truth a lot more than recruit gullible idiots like yourself.

>"The lowkey masons, like firefighters, don't matter".

Matter to whom, user?

Attached: sunmoonworshipfulmaster.jpg (457x588, 65K)

>So what would happen to you if you were to expose the secrets of the SECRET MYSTERY SCHOOL?
Nothing? And I'd be about three hundred years late on it, as you really should know.
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
>recruitment threads
That would explain the one post by OP. But it feels more like a slide. And besides, this really isn't a place where one would want to attract members. Too diverse.
>the only thing that ever happens is that you get repeatedly BTFO?
When has that ever happened?

I don't see it but I'm not going to say it's impossible.

Attached: 1238412348.jpg (1200x1530, 185K)

>being a demon worpshipper

Attached: 1495214441680.png (750x713, 360K)

What are the best examples of this? I remember seeing some 100% wrong stuff, but I don't recall any racism or anti-Christian infographics, I may be wrong. They had so many redpills, like pic related.

Attached: images (1).png (209x241, 17K)

Bring plenty of KY Jelly for the 3rd Degree initiation ritual. You'll need it.

>one post by OP
every night like clockwork. You are either stupid or a liar. My guess is the ladder

I retouched that image because it's hard/impossible to find on jewgle. Cant find it in my gallery, but here is its sister image.

Attached: 20180903_225935.jpg (929x1228, 632K)

>can't address the rest of the post which foils his entire point

Pay fees, go to meetups and drink, perform rituals for initiations and installations, learn about freemasonry.

Attached: wtcfalselight.jpg (515x395, 37K)