Scott Israel Suspended

Press S
mobile.twitter.com/MiamiHerald/status/1083533636190785536

Attached: C5567AD2-88A7-4CC9-B4E4-9726C1BD145D.jpg (640x845, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
youtu.be/nKmAbfaYeGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Broward_County_Florida_Deaths.jpg (1368x1515, 429K)

based. mossad is also probably planning a mass shooting tomororw.

S

S

Attached: 1546111764948.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

How the fuck did I miss this? Thanks, based user

Kek, read my mind

This is wonderful news. But just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Broward county corruption.

Personally love the le 56% face, I dont care if its a "forced meme" or "non organic" or what, its hilarious. If anything it pushes the need to gas all non whites more than anything. I saw that guys lips and immediately knew was was coming in the last frame. Based... And le-56-pilled

>cop on duty mysteriously runs away from school shooting
>police chief cheers on the police who objectively allowed kids to die

I'm honestly surprised, Desantis is a massive kike shill, it's odd he wouldn't protect one of his own.

I'm banned but this cuck :

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-223555.png (1440x2560, 398K)

Please explain!!

>If anything it pushes the need to gas all non whites
It's a demoralization meme pushing the idea that Americans aren't white. But if people don't get it, I guess it didn't work.

Libtard detected

Nice digits you’ve got there, user. Checked, and that guy is a literal retard. Someone who failed his duties (or worse) always is fires, don’t know what kind of Oompa Loompa fantasyland that dumbfuck is living in.

I would smoke a big fat bowl and celebrate if this kike's body were found mutilated soon.

>is fires
Fired

false flag incoming

Here is the truth!!

He worked with the FBI to target a troubled kid whose parents just died. The kid was drugged and threw them up after the shooting. He tortures Cruz. Then sent him in to shoot up the school. Where I live the response to a UCF bomber was in less than three minutes. He purposely held the men back from going in to protect the kids.

The media campaign was planned to counter the Islamic attacks so people don't ban Islam!!

Attached: Screenshot_20181231-230640~2.png (1440x1038, 1.16M)

>He worked with the FBI to target a troubled kid whose parents just died. The kid was drugged and threw them up after the shooting. He tortures Cruz. Then sent him in to shoot up the school. Where I live the response to a UCF bomber was in less than three minutes. He purposely held the men back from going in to protect the kids.
Fuck off.

Tell Carl Shlosser he's getting the death penalty.
>Muh FBI
HIS LAST NAME IS FUCKING ISRAEL YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOSSAD RAT.

What does nice digits mean. Ppl say this all the time, but I'm new here.

Pray for Israel

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Attached: 1517030924366.jpg (2115x1139, 858K)

YOU FUCK OFF

Tell Carl Schlosser he's going to be executed for his crimes.

repeated digits, last numbers of post.

S
guy's a total faggot and should've been fired into the ocean, in Minecraft

Attached: 12304976583402.jpg (470x800, 111K)

Scott...(((((((Israel)))))))))?

>suspend
>not fired

let me know when real justice happens

considering the mutt meme is used against USA posters
and USA posters make up the majority of all posts
this meme is harmful to Jow Forums in that it breaks down discussions
similar to the kneejerk "poo in loo" meme, forcing indians to be unable to discuss things without hiding their flags
however again, india flags are a minority, the mutt meme is a lethal blow to Jow Forums discussion
you shouldn't perpetuate it or "like" it

Attached: 1508773376191.png (486x451, 16K)

S

Who is that?

The media saw how many kids Marched for Life a year ago and so they knew they needed to target the youth to grab guns. That's why they called their concert the March for Life.

Untrue. I love the le 56% maymay because its what other non-americans think trigger americans which is retarded and hilarious. Americans arent triggered by anything.

Attached: 1545538121398.jpg (250x250, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1529564469876.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

DID SOMEONE SAY COWARD COUNTY?!

Attached: coward county 01.png (625x395, 338K)

Attached: coward county 02.png (400x225, 143K)

Attached: coward county 03.png (750x723, 951K)

Several American officers were faced with court martials and the threat of execution for failing just once during the Revolution.

Attached: coward county 04.png (1080x718, 1.11M)

Attached: coward county 05.png (564x376, 302K)

S

Explains a lot. If you're in FL don't vote for Jewish names. They want to take our guns.

Attached: dbcef9bc39b483aed8248c86f5b96487.jpg (595x451, 56K)

lol what the hell kind of waste of tax dollars are all these police luxury cars?

More like arrested, while the officer on the scene should be executed.

I took a 5 day crash course on being security forces (Air Force) and even in that pathetically short training course, I remember the lesson about active shooters.
>after Columbine, we learned a lesson
>If there's an honest to god mass shooting, you run in and kill the fucker
>you don't check for wounded
>you don't wait for backup
>you move in and kill
>alright, now who wants to get tazed

These spineless cocksuckers knew what to do, but they would rather let children die so they could collect their $100k pension.

I wish we could put him on death row. Something about him makes me sense deep lib mafia connection.

Im not mad about dead cops since they hold water for the likes of sheriff kikeman
Cops can prove me wrong by approaching me with material support for my new hobby and Ill call it good

They likely have plans on a shelf they can just reach for

TOMORROW

This!!

They don't give a shit about the kids!! They're a bunch of Liberals!!!

Yeah, it didnt work
Nothing is going to do that
The stupid shit that works in the third world doesnt ever work here

If you don't believe this man is involved with deep corruption check Loomer tweets. At the very least he's inept but I believe he's been involved with much worse.

Not reggie I hope

>when the sheriff became the meme
classic

Lurk moar

HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT THIS IS THE TIP OF ICEBERG WITH BROWARD CORRUPTION

Meds user, quick

"le 56%" is, for the most part, always posted by non-whites like the shitskins in /sg/
how is it untrue to say that the meme is harmful to Jow Forums when it is
it is programming to destroy the majority of discussions
in less than a single day suddenly over 100 of these "mutt" images were dumped
clearly it was forced and a single person or small group made them all for the purpose of fucking up Jow Forums
thankfully it is finally dying now, as all forced memes do

I do what I want! You can leave!

Only mutts get triggered by that meme. Also, I don't trust mystery niggas, post your flag, fag.

Its not harmful because the intended purpose isnt achieved. Its only achieved vicariously through other shitskins that arent white. White people dont care about being called cracker for the same reason that they dont care about the 56% face. It doesnt affect you if you're white. Its just trolls trolling other trolls.

All of these counter unintelligence traitors will answer to God for their vile treachery
I wouldnt want to be in their shoes
Imagine whatever frivoulous shit they exchanged their souls for
Fucking pathetic

Id slash those tires for sure

Id be embarrased in that thing

Again, let me be very clear for the brainlets.
It has nothing to do with being "triggered"
when a kneejerk type programming is installed, a person does not READ other posts by that flag, they just instantly jump at the opportunity to post their "mutt" meme
Do you understand? It isn't about hurt feelings, it is about breaking down discussion because the people do not read posts by USA flags, they just reply with "le 56%" instantly, like a robot

Attached: 1544725628711.jpg (1280x720, 22K)

Seized mayn
That means stolen
Cops are no better than gangbangers

anybody here from broward? BSO is a company not a state ran police force, they have response times unrivaled to almost anywhere in the world. usually under 3 min, they ride two to a car and a minimum of 3 cars converge on you from all directions for minor speeding ticket. The avrage BSO has better training then most rural swat teams and the best equipment in the country. I've seen them lock down entire neighborhoods putting road blocks at every entrance and exit and go house to house to find the guy they're looking for. YET it took what 20min for them to get to the school even though there is a station right down the street? Any that has ever had to deal with BSO knows they don't fuk around and this is so uncharacteristic for them to take 20min to do anything it screams stand down orders came from above

This is how they normally roll in youtu.be/nKmAbfaYeGg

Attached: AMERICA_Just_Be_Normal.jpg (772x767, 113K)

THIS

They swore an oath and enjoy its perks
Fucking scum

Thats obvious but its been totally ineffective, anons are just cunts

I can piss in your mouth too but its not likely
So sad

>Personally love the le 56% face, I dont care if its a "forced meme" or "non organic" or what, its hilarious.
Look at military photos of basic training, especially the Army. 56% is real. I think can be 36th percentile and still get in. Due to the rampant fraternization problem since co-ed military is just asking for it, and the rampant dependa population that prey on young men that are, for all intensive purposes, mind-controlled by their benis, it creates a mix of some of the most genetically monstrous scumbags to ever defile The Good Lord's Earth.

Attached: 056840.jpg (700x400, 28K)

Cops kill yourselves

Not a pretty picture user

when in rome... leave

Attached: jgeo.gif (886x643, 68K)

Hit the bricks, kike, and leave the lambo keys at reception.

Do it

Kek

Why not fired with no pension

confidently the group of police, which consisted of a mix of Broward and Coral Springs enter the school 3 minutes after Cruz leaves.

coincidentally *

Attached: spooked.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

ALSO BROWARD CORRUPTION:

Voter fraud
Ag department
Voter fraud
Brenda Snipes

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-012714.png (1440x2560, 718K)

>I love the le 56% maymay because its what other non-americans think trigger americans which is retarded and hilarious. Americans arent triggered by anything.
Americans got 100% triggered by it. They were literally posting about "muh mossad psyop to hurt Americans' feelings"

they can't even grasp whats going in broward its been a shit show since the 80s when they cracked down on the spring breakers trying to make it a family friendly place even though the mayor(?) was literal closet cuck video taping his wife getting fucked by other politicians then blackmailing them.

>5 day crash course on being security forces (Air Force)
>5 day
are you ANG or a contractor?

Jewish goblina?

Attached: 962A9C4A-5409-4623-8101-15AF4C163184.gif (309x461, 300K)

Attached: Finally.jpg (450x338, 112K)

why do I see this dude 5 times a day? who the fuck is he?

Attached: Joshua Stambaugh.jpg (524x528, 65K)

Imagine if you called the firefighters, only for them to stand outside “holding a position” aka “im a fucking pussy who never wanted any of this”

>I think can be 36th percentile and still get in
33 was the cutoff back when this oldfag went in. You wouldn't have many options for MOS though. What is 33rd percentile equal to in IQ anyway?

S

Now investigate this fucking criminal.

r u retarded? there are no cops in broward, the place is ran by a private security force BSO

Attached: 1546236295545s.jpg (94x125, 3K)

Adam Lanza

Thats just shitskin proxy fags ghosting as americans. Dont fall for the reverse reverse psyop user.

Attached: 1516840582824.jpg (304x309, 26K)

Occam says your theory is less likely than mine

Is this that "candy and nuts" nigger?

Oh I know they were told to stand down. I don't blame the cops, I blame the sheriff.

even more funny because parkland has its own police force because parkland is the rich neighborhood, but BSO has to handle the shooting? Coral Springs cops are a joke that also relies on BSO. Don't think of broward sheriff office as sheriffs thats just what they call themselves, every single cop is a sheriff in broward so the term loses its meaning.