Wtf does this even mean. the absolute state of the president of these united states

wtf does this even mean. the absolute state of the president of these united states...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.31.10 PM.png (1814x860, 307K)

Are you that stupid? It means people die because libs are trying to stop the Wall.

90% of the americans we lose come from the border?

Why are americans coming from the border?

90% of drugs which we lose 300 americans to. he said it in his address

he is the President of the corporate legal entity known as the "United States" -- he is not president of the united states of America, in fact those united states don't have a president.

will somebody please think of the immigrant votes we will miss out on

Why are 300 Americans dying trying to cross the southern border?

Genuinely what did he mean by this

He's talking about drug overdose.

90% of the drugs killing Americans come through the Southern Border.

im sure cnn will explain to you what he is talking about

No one has reading comprehension.

"We lose 300 Americans a week, 90% [of the murderers] come through the southern border. These numbers [both the 300 murders and the 90% from the southern border] will be drastically reduced if we have a wall."

Why do people intentionally read these things in the worst way possible as opposed to the reasonable and apparent meaning?

This might be a stretch

maybe he purposely says retarded shit to get people to to talk about it more and subconsciously refill themselves when they find out what he's talking about

Health care is cheaper in Mexico.

while i am for the wall/fence, it will have little impact on the drug trade. they will adapt.

Don't you watch the master of persuasion Scott Adams? He purposely talks like this so the news can't help but show it to everyone in an attempt to go "HA Look at BLUMPF he's retarded" but in doing so they need to explain the message he wants everyone to hear.
They ignore him otherwise this is how he gets airtime

Attached: 1547154373913.jpg (256x256, 15K)

[of drug overdoses] *

Thank you user for providing the additional info.

STOP MOCKING BASED DONALD JOHN. HES SO SMART he's saying that inhabitants of the American continents are being depleted at a rate of 300 but we need a drastic wall if we want them to come through.

YOU FUCKING LIBTARD.

Dear Diary...

>people die because libs are trying to stop the Wall.

Can't imagine being that retarded.

I thought the drugs were coming in from legal ports of entry, disguised or buried in shipping containers? It's not as if spics are smuggling them in through their asses

>I don't understand, therefore it's the president who is stupid.
I see.