Is Camp of The Saints more redpilled than the Turner Diaries?

Honestly, I think it's superior and more accurate to how White people react. We're cucks. Even Jean Raspail knew this was the case in the '70s. He saw the type of damage the Baby Boomers would do. Not only that, he knew our time was up after WWII, when all the brave men died.

Attached: The Camp of The Saints.jpg (540x891, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't read the Turner Diaries, but The Camp of the Saints is guaranteed a better read.

Attached: 9780767900461 - Copy.jpg (1413x822, 466K)

This.

Bump.

Every generation is the world.
If you believe Jesus, he said that the path to hell is wide, and most everyone has no trouble in finding it.
Think that has changed?
>Fretting for the world misses your chance to move.
Satan would love to keep you too scared.

Attached: 2a4for.jpg (833x500, 284K)

Yes. In a recent thread I learned that it not only predicted what /has/ happened, but a little bit of what still is likely to happen, making it still relevant to read. Also, that Raspail had a sequel sketched out, and outlined it elsewhere:

>> 199302963
> You should read the preface of the 2003 reedition "Big Other", Jean Raspail explain that another book has to be written. A sequel, but he has not the strengh to do it (he is 93) or to fight the law to get it published (new anti hate speech laws). He said we are going to regroup in small white communities accross Europe to survive this, be it large chunk of lands like Poland or isolated village in France. And one day, the reconquista will begin and that has to be a story.

Here's a link - I'm going to buy my copy, but I bet Raspail would rather have his book read than not read, for laziness, fear or poverty. You decide:
jrbooksonline.com/pdfs/camp_of_the_saints.pdf

goddam it, how do you make a link to /another thread/, I know it can be done.

Here:

It's the most redpilled because it's like he wrote it from the future then traveled back in time to publish it as a warning. Only, it's too late to stop the end of the white world.

He's right I think. As long as strong white families stick together in white communities we'll outlive this Hell that's upon us. Non-whites are simply too incompetent to rule anything and will weaken themselves once white people's generosity has run dry and there's no one to give them free shit and vaccines to keep them alive.

Just remember what happened and who the real enemies are when the reconquista happens.

... actually I'm not sure it goes forward from where we are now - it may be only that unwritten book.

It had a lot more dark humor in it than I expected, but he predicted clown world perfectly. If we continue as we are now, Camp of the Saints will be our future. I get the feeling that we will break out into a third world war before that though. Or maybe one leads to the other, who knows. It is one of my favorite books though.

But:
> democracy
> for control of law enforcement
> soft, abstract extraction of whites' wealth
Where's the chink in this wall of control? I suppose, with browns in govt, people would become bribe-able, that's how.
*shudder*

random Raspail-related bamp-pic, in the hopes that someone who's read it could come tell us more about it.

Attached: 1547093506357.png (963x244, 55K)

Does it continue to predict, past where we are now? It's less interesting if it was just a marvel that he got it so right, but, yeah, we know now anyway.

>after WWII, when all the brave men died.
*when all the brave German men died.
Brave men from other countries are still alive.

>Is Camp of The Saints more redpilled than the Turner Diaries
I've read the Diaries, but only the first two chapters of the Camp of the Saints, so I don't really know what it's conclusion is.
It seems to be a difference of perspective between American white nationalists and French nationalists, neither is more right or wrong.

Please observe that he is stabbing Greenland. Thanks

TCOTS is black pilled, makes me want to to jump off a building
the turner diaries is at least fantasy like, the black metal version of Falling Down with FD being hair metal. It's a nice revenge work, the writing style is simplistic though.

yeah, if he's right, pol's worst nightmare happens.

SPOILER ALERT

>The epilogue reveals that the story was written in the last holdout of the Western world, Switzerland, but international pressure from the new governments, isolating it as a rogue state for not opening its borders, and the internal pro-migrant elements, force it to capitulate as well. Mere hours from the border opening, the author dedicates the book to his grandchildren, in the hopes they will grow up in a world where they will not be ashamed of him for writing such a book.

Thanks. I figure we're in this thing for life, so reading the foundational works is an investment.

I think the biggest fault of the Turner Diaries and Dr. Pierce is general is the lack of the spiritual. Somewhere in the middle chapters Earl Turner is presented with a book which contains the greater spiritual wisdom and metaphysical endgoal of The Organisation, but we are left to guess as to what that could be. Later Dr. Pierce came up with a spirituality, you can read it on his website, but it's just Gnostic mumbo-jumbo with a racial twist. People will never be willing to die for it as they died for Christ.

Attached: 09f54a10e6b51f27f4bf1a65116435dc.jpg (500x405, 37K)

>People will never be willing to die for it as they died for Christ.
Death cult.

It's more honest

There's little paragraphs just like this every page, such a great book. I teared up at the end though.

I love this book, but I really hope it's inaccurate. Also, this wouldn't be a redpill, but a blackpill. To me, it was a warning, and it's up to us to heed it.
Other books I'd recommend would be Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes, The Rise & Fall Of The Confederate Government by Jefferson Davis, and Democracy: The God That Failed by Hans Hermann Hoppe. Mein Kampf is a given, of course.

Absolutely. Also better than fucking Siege.

I wonder how his grandkids feel now. I'm afraid they're probably as cucked as he feared they would be.