Steel slats you say?

>Fuck your wall
>puts on magnet shoes
why has nobody talked about magnets?
hackaday.com/2014/05/23/electromagnetic-boots-for-all-your-upside-down-needs/

Attached: Boots-Prototype1.jpg (1600x1066, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digikey.com/en/maker/projects/2cb9088d01444a28818cafb21f136e68
toolmonger.com/2010/10/19/its-just-cool-climbing-with-magnets/
youtube.com/watch?v=5LovGVrrIuk
youtube.com/watch?v=yNtZUFhjquw
greenwoodmagnetics.com/resource/what-is-the-difference-between-304-and-316-stainless-steel/
youtu.be/YOZTS8SAljI
youtube.com/watch?v=TdDaHiIiYag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: magnets_c.jpg (800x450, 44K)

there are even hand climbing clamps you can make. it seems somewhat feasible.
digikey.com/en/maker/projects/2cb9088d01444a28818cafb21f136e68

Attached: 1f40b64143e54f19bb19dc7814eb62b6.jpg (800x600, 90K)

more evidence
>toolmonger.com/2010/10/19/its-just-cool-climbing-with-magnets/

Attached: climbing.jpg (450x629, 55K)

>thinking the poorest of the poor would have access to even a 4th party mongolian knock off of these
Unironically kill yourself

>posting ICP degenerates

Kindly fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LovGVrrIuk
some good rare earth magnets might work too for kids or if the spic is light enough

youtube.com/watch?v=yNtZUFhjquw
Just onna leave this here

>Can see them come over, shoot them, they cling to the wall dead from bullet wounds

Yeah, try those magnets.

>Being this new

>all steel is the same
>all steel is magnetic
You're a retard.
greenwoodmagnetics.com/resource/what-is-the-difference-between-304-and-316-stainless-steel/

Magnets slide down retart. Try scaling your fridge using your magnets as grips.

The wall is pointless every mexican has access to fucking magnet boots and the 10 grand generator. ITS POINTLESS TO DETER ILLEGALS!

well what kind of steel is the wall? people said a week ago cutting it was not possible or easy. this might be a good question.

this destroys Donald Trump or should I say DRUMPF.

Like spics are smart and rich enough to get these
maybe with the exception of the cartel

The wall doesn't need to stop people healthy enough to climb using that shit. It's the elderly people draining our emergency hospital system and the children trashing our public schools that we need to stop. This does that, as far as border hoppers are concerned.

Strong magnets are expensive, if only people who can acquire climbing magnets are climbing the border, the number of climbers is drastically reduced.

You should just adopt a beaner into your family, preferably the opposite sex of your child, or the same sex as you. the older the better.
Grow in your love!

Attached: fenceclimb435345.gif (286x473, 2.24M)

i dont expect the spics to get them, i expect soros to provide them.

I'm sure Lupita from El Salvador will be able to carry this a few thousand miles.

> Paying for enough chromium to make the wall stainless steel
Foolish but would be beautiful polished

this honestly seems more likely. getting down or over might be a bitch tho

but the wall can reverse polarity sending the spics flying back into tacotown

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 8K)

down is as easy. getting over depends on how close to the top the horizontal ties are.
>if they're closer than five feet then the fix is in

Wow newfags how do they work!?

mfw liberals turn the mexican border into a warner brothers cartoon trying to justify letting 2 million people a year just walk in

Attached: looney-tunes-acme-road-runner-wile-e-coyote.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

I've seen someone fall and break a leg doing that on a normal tree. Thirty feet off a spike and you'll most likely die.

Attached: gcbBbNs.png (376x236, 157K)

this destroys the negro

Attached: martini-henry.jpg (1200x480, 86K)

they're already risking their life.
the vast majority of the people in those caravan pictures couldn't climb like that so it's not really an effective method anyway. the simplicity of it is engaging tho

Attached: fenceclimb435332445.gif (305x464, 3.74M)

Trump was so worth it just to fuck over you dumb mutts. Have fun paying 5 bil for a wall that does fuck all for your illegal immigration.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 38K)

What happens when they get to the razor wire on top and it gets stuck and wraps around their legs?

trumps slats have no razor wire. besides, carry a rug.

Sorry, but Jow Forums is newfag territory.

Have you seen the fucking shit we spend money on? The wall is fucking nothing and a one time expense.

Wrong.

Attached: images(14).jpg (194x259, 9K)

the problem is that having climbing equipment incriminates you, the best method is to free climb and to have a friend to push you over the and climbing slate. Its not easy though, im a rock climber and i can tell you its not easy.

how do you dismount?

without a broken leg? Come in legally.

Austrian/Bavarian maypoles are not impressed.

youtu.be/YOZTS8SAljI

Yes goy a one time purchase with no upkeep at all.

Attached: 1493042872949[1].png (856x800, 482K)

Kek

>Implying spics can make complicated homebrew technology

Attached: 1546747325101.jpg (500x750, 132K)

>Using electro magnets to climb anything
Ho ho, have fun there goy

SEND US YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR GADGET GEEKS WITH MAGNETIC SPACE BOOTS

Attached: statue of sluts.jpg (700x1049, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TdDaHiIiYag

I see no way for him to EVER RECOVER and I'm a former DIE HARD Trump Supporter been voting for him since 2010. I just can'r bring myself to vote for him again. I hope you guys wake up to this steel slat shit. Magnetic climbing gear is easily accessible and cheap. Mexicans will just buy them and boom. ITS OVER...

Attached: 1547167354712.gif (300x300, 2.12M)

Why not just use catapults? Or trampolines?

I'm kinda jealous.

It's Bound to work! Stall the Wall!

Attached: WBCPD15.jpg (360x272, 19K)

>Using wood wedges to scale metal pole
As retarded of a notion as using electro magnets, and at least those are feasible

These are like $80 US and will cut a hole in the fence in seconds, totally cordless

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (599x525, 28K)

Exactly this this this!

There is no way to truly stop people from freely crossing the border.

We as Americans should unite in understanding that climate change is the real issue and 50% of all government funding MUST BE ALLOCATED to fighting it.

Former Trump voter here and Yes, I must admit it is very difficult to feel this way. Been a voter of Trump for 9+ years now

Attached: 1533258059498.jpg (420x572, 57K)

he is not wrong to question the current explanation and definition of magnetism

Why not use balloons?

>Believes CNN when they claim they used a saw to cut they slats
>Doesn't see slag from the torch that was actually used to cut it
>Doesn't understand what happens to a saw blade when it hits the concrete core
>Doesn't understand that to make those cuts pictured would require you to be in both sides of the wall
t. leaf

Attached: 1546950347508.jpg (720x713, 36K)

Drumpf is finished!! Crossing the border never looked so easy!

fpbp

Attached: Up-flying-house.jpg (500x370, 75K)

>steel
>rusts

>concrete
>doesn’t

Hmmm

Yeah they'll have to bring a concrete cutting disc too, it'll be another $20

Stainless steel, dick

Just use one of the tunnels.
Probably easier than gravity boots and acetylene torches.

you just named my band

What's wrong with just using a ladder, Jamal?

Attached: 1535987667445.jpg (329x524, 126K)

Why not just plant a magic bean next to the fence?

why not dig a really long hole and plant all the beans next to the fence

walls are the niggers of the building world; fucking everywhere and totally useless

Shit, you're right. That's awesome.

Just dig a hole to china and hire cheap labor to break the wall

>fat obese Mexican are capable of doing this

Because we are talking about shitskins not saw wielding magnetic boot having grappling hook swinging Cirque de sole acrobats.

Attached: 1523478530780.png (838x1078, 1.31M)

>ASOLO
thos are very expensive boots with not so great ratings

we need daily hackaday threads

If we enslaved some niggers to keep an eye on the wall this magnet shit wouldn't work at all, since we could just pacify the boogs with watermelons and they'd do whatever the fuck they're told.

Just build a glider and glide over the fence.

Take a submarine from Tijuana to San Diego, or Cancun to Corpus Christi.

Buy a bunch of rope, construct a rope ladder, and throw it over the fence.

Attached: ladder.jpg (802x2048, 228K)

Yeah wasn't that a warrior's test in the Mulan movie? Only high agi/dex with at least moderat str characters can do it.

Just put anti magnets at the top

Cute

The difference between those walls is the length of the border, it's much easier to watch a smaller wall

Magnetism and Electricity explain everything it's gravity that I don't think we have a handle on dark matter is a meme.

I'm fairly sure i could cut through it with a corded 9" grinder with steel and masonry blades, I've had to do more retarded shit for work on occasion. It wouldn't be a fast operation mind, and it wouldn't be as neat of a job as the pics on the news

We have 38 times as many people as Israel with their population of 8.5 million and ours of 330 million
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
At a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion
Ours would be 1300 miles long and it's impossible? God your talking points are pathetic but you live in such a bubble that you don't even realize it until you come here do you honey?
Your argument and what main stream media has spoon fed millions of npc zombies like you to think is that with 38 times the people we can't police 3 times the distance? Jesus christ that's just pathetic yet people swallow it up people like you drive me to drink.

Well they don't need a wall to increase the number of border guards, why doesn't America have enough border guards to watch the border already? Surely with that many people it would be easy to get the staff

You discredit your own argument admitting the tools you proposed could not and did not make the cuts you failed to present.

Here I'll do the work for you. I'll properly make the argument you failed in vain to propose then accurately tear it down based on its own inconsistencies.

You're proposing that this photo accurately depicts what an unknown saw can accomplish going at this particular wall prototype in unspecified conditions and amount of time.

We've addressed the slag still visible in this photo as well as the scorching proving a torch was used to cut these holes and not the unknown saw.

We touched on how steel cutting saw blades actually work and the dangers of even slighting concrete with one could cause. (Get a new saw and a new face)

We've discussed the inconsistencies of attempting to use multiple blades to cut thru several inches of unknown depth and material, guessing your way thru while having tools break on you and blade explode in your face. (get ready to be here till Dawn)

We went over how the depth and cuts, as well as the workable angles you could access the slats would literally require presence on both sides of the wall. (Literally defeats the purpose)

We did not go over any surveillance equipment used to monitor the wall to detect these attempts as the occur., the blinding light from the torch used to cut these holes, or the sheer amount of noise using several saw blades and tools would generate if your notion was even feasible.

Attached: 1547129606635m.jpg (629x1024, 78K)

I hadn't even seen that CNN report or whatever I mostly have no idea what you're talking about dude. Also jesus christ your spacing is completely fucking unreadable, are you okay?

Those aren't magnets. Those are aluminum washers screwed into the bottom of a boot with the purpose of adding traction over rocky terrain.

Oh and that prototype that this "experiment" was done on is not the approved final design we are going to implement. There I've properly removed any semblance of an argument you had. You don't go back to plebbit, but you can't stay here.

Israel had lots of guards people still got through.
They put up a wall and it went down to 0. Hungary has a robust border force and people still got through. They put up a fence and now nobody does. I mean I guess I could hire a private security guy to make sure my dog stays in my yard and the neighbors dog stays in his yard but it might just be cheaper and easier to build a wall between us ya know? Good walls make good neighbors. America is full of vile alt right nazis after all if anything we should be building this wall to protect those poor central american sweeties you're not a nazi are you? :^)

Attached: illegalcrossingsinhungary.jpg (620x455, 68K)

I'm not even a liberal, I'm pro wall. You guys are so deep up your own assholes that any potential flaws are pointed out and you lose your shit

It's a point by point retard, it's done to help you recognize each idea individually so you stop conflating your way through an argument. Feel free to head back to Twitter now.

Attached: 1547180193780.jpg (680x453, 48K)

I'm say there are already issues staffing US border patrol, let alone staffing enough to keep watch on the entire wall. It's going to definitely help reduce illegal immigration.

Lol okay guess the wall is invulnerable

Surely the ankles and knees of bulbous overweight indios that eat mineral-depleting beans and corn all day could support their weight when their feet are attatched to a wall at a 90 degree angle. I hope Mexico has a bulldozer to dispose of all the broken skeletons that will be littering their side of the wall when basedbeard hackathoners help them make electromagnet boots.

>Presenting a coherent rebuttal is tantamount to losing your shit
Not quite sure what point you think you're making. You can keep sperging out if you insist I guess.

No just putting your claims to shame by pointing out how unthought out your words are. I guess thinking before you talk was out of the question.