Bezos is gay and this is all smoke and mirrors with his divorce...

Bezos is gay and this is all smoke and mirrors with his divorce. Notice how immediately it's in the news that he doesn't have a prenup? Wow, convenient. Doesn't that mean his wife can just liquidate half of their Amazon holdings now? Tech armageddon is coming.

If he is supposedly on such great terms with his wife, why not just keep all this out of the news? Instead it's a public spectacle? We instantly know there's no prenup? Why?

Attached: download.jpg (416x416, 35K)

He'd be smart to not have a prenup.

Why is that?

They’ll just get away with it as always

Judges throw out prenups all the time anyway.

Seattle is fucked. Get ready for Detroit 2 electric bugaloo

he did cheat on his wife with a woman who looks like a trap.

Attached: laurensanchez-mercedesbenzfshinwk-1.jpg (747x1024, 70K)

>dude, what's mine say?
>sweet, what's mine say?

Attached: dude-sweet.jpg (832x416, 33K)

bezos wishes he was just gay

Attached: bezofishfucker.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

*who is a trap

Shorting. But you have to be insane at this range to do it.

Agree 100%
This is a sneaky way to liquidate massively over inflated Amazon stock.

>this is what brainletism looks like

Guaranteed of the 50% of his wealth she takes, she takes it 100% in AMZN. He's trying to sell the top and get the best price for doing so. After the dust settles and Amazon loses massive valuation he's going to come back with cash in hand and buy a larger position in the company. He only owns 17% right now. He could probably own 51% if tech stocks crash as hard as it looks like they're going to right now.

i believe this "divorce" is for tax evasion reasons

How the fuck did the Enquirer get his personal text messages and why isn’t he running them into the ground scorched earth for invasion of privacy over it. This is proof it’s a hoax.

Exactly. And how/why is it public knowledge that he doesn't have a prenup within 24 hours. They're trying to paint a picture for the public to make all of this seem on the up and up.

It’s for the impending anti trust suits against AMZL

yea Bezos is definitely hiding something, obviously he's got agenda

It’s becauss he lives in Washington state which doesn’t recognize prenups

Attached: bezos.jpg (750x932, 145K)

he knows Amazon is too big, he's definitely doing something about it